SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reply from the lad begging for �200:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I KNOW THAT YOUR CHURCH WILL GET ME THE GRANT LATER,ALL I AM BEGGING IS IF YOU CAN HELP US WITH ABOUT 200 POUNDS FROM YOUR PERSONAL MONEY AND WHEN WE GET THE GRANT WE PAY YOU BACK. MOST OF THE INJURED ARE POOR AND LESS PRIVILEGED,PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

SINCE YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD,I SUGGEST YOU ASK GOD IN YOUR OWN WAY IF I AM GENUINE OR NOT,IF GOD ANSWERS YOU AND SAY THAT I AM NOT,THEN DON'T GIVE US EVEN THE GRANT.

WE ARE IN A FIX,PLEASE HELP.YOU NEED TO SEE THEIR FACES.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I sent a short reply:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, there is not much I can do to help you with my personal money, all I receive from my church in return for my work, is my rent free home in the vicarage, and I get all of my meals paid for whilst I work for the church, I do not get any wages because I took a vow of poverty when I joined the church many years ago, the only people in our church who earn wages are our overseas church workers.

I am afraid there is nothing I can send you until you have performed the cleansing ceremony in order to get your �2000 grant, and as stated earlier, I will then be able to make arrangements to send additional financial aid for the wounded and dead there, please let me know when you have carried out the full cleansing ceremony and attach the photos.

Blessings,

Father O'H

This bait might not last much longer, if he tells me to forget it, then I will just have to have him fill some forms in in order to get a small donation for now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lad accepted what I told him about not having any wages due to my vow of poverty, and says he will do the ceremony Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

IF THAT BE THE CASE,WE MUST CARRY OUT THE CLEANSING EXCERCISE BUT I HOPE IF PROPERLY CARRIED OUT,NO OTHER THING WILL STOP THE GRANT.YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE LN A FIX RIGHT NOW AND SOME OF MY GROUP MEMBERS ARE AFRAID TO CARRY ON,BUT I DO NOT GIVE UP,I MUST RE-ENCOURAGE THE FIT ONES.

BEST REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I replied:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I can assure you that once the cleansing ceremony is fully completed, you will be well on your way to receiving your grant as quickly as possible!

Please remember to take photos of "every" stage of the ceremony so that I can submit those photos to my Bishop to show him it has been fully completed, and also to make sure it has been carried out correctly. Sorry this is just a short email, I am very busy in the church today as I have a marriage ceremony to perform shortly, but I stepped out for a moment to reply to you.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let Brother Donald know we are all praying for him.

signed
Brother Marvin
Order of the Red Tailed Devil Worshippers Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I am sure he knows we are all praying for him Laughing

Short email from the lad:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

PLEASE I TRAVELLED TO UP NORTH TO RAISE SOME MONEY FOR THOSE PATIENTS,I WILL GET BACK TO YOU NEXT WEEK ASSOON AS WE COMPLETE THE CLEANSING PROCESS.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

So fingers crossed, next week we should have photos of each stage of the cleansing ceremony with the candles, bread, fish, honey, goats milk and petrol Laughing

Unless dumbass decided to ask again for some money to help out with cameras and stuff Rolling Eyes

[edit]

Sent him a short reply:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, how wonderful to hear from you again, I trust you had a pleasent journey up north.

I hope the injured patients are bearing up well after the trouble they had, the prayers of everyone in my church is with them, I conducted a mass for them and for the dearly departed sister, may she rest in peace!

I look forward to receiving the photos of the next week, and then it should be plain sailing to get your grant, and also the additional money to take care of the injured and the funeral fees for the departed sister, may the Lord have mercy on her soul!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from this lad since June 24th when he said he was travelling up north and would get back to me in a weeks time, so I mailed him last night for an update:

Quote:

How are you keeping, well I hope?

I have not heard from you since June 24th when you said you were going up north, and that you would be getting back to me within a week after
finishing the , but I have not heard anything from you since, do you have an update on what is happening with the

Blessings,

Father O'H

He has replied this morning, he always seems to get himself in to trouble doesn't he Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR A WHILE,AS I CAME BACK FROM THE NORTH,I MET ANOTHER PROBLEM AS THE ELDER BROTHER TO THE SISTER THAT DIED GOT ME ARRESTED FOR HER DEATH,HE IS NOT A BORN AGAIN AND WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND BUT I KNOW GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH.MY CHURCH BAILED ME YESTERDAY BUT WITH THE AGREEMENT THAT I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE POLICE WHENEVER
NECESSARY.THOUGH HER FAMILY IS DEMANDING FOR COMPENSATION OF ABOUT 3,000 POUNDS,THE POLICE IS TRYING TO BROKER PEACE AND ASKING US TO COME UP WITH 1,500 POUNDS TO END THE MATTER.

THIS IS THE SITUATION FOR NOW.

I WISH YOU CAN TELL THEBISHOP ABOUT THIS,MOREOVER WE WILL DO THE CLEANSING SOONEST.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied with:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I am shocked to hear you have yet again ran in to trouble over the death of your fellow village woman, I really wish there was some way I could help you at the time, but as you know, my church has strict rules about making payments too people who have not carried out the required prior to payments being made.

Whilst we cannot make a payment to you at this stage, I will remind you that my church is ready to accept part liability for the death of the woman, so upon us receiving the photos of you completing each stage of the , I am at liberty to make special payments to you to cover the cost of her funeral, and also, to make a compensation payments to her family in the sum of �3000 that you mentioned, I have talked to my Bishop about that and he is in full agreement that we can pay the whole �3000 too the victims family!

It is of utmost importance that you complete the ceremony as soon as possible, so as to speed up the payments we shall make to you and the victims family.

One other thing, could you please supply us with a scanned copy of the dead womans death certificate for our church records.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad replies with a short email:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS,I WILL MAKE AVAILABLE THE SCANNED DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE WOMAN AS SOON AS WE SETTLE WITH HER FAMILY.I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL LISTEN TO ME AT THIS POINT BUT MAY BE LATTER.
BEST REGARDS
BRO DONALD

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has just got back to me with some good news about the Very Happy:

Quote:

DEAR FATHER,

WE JUST CONCLUDED THE AND HAVE SENT THE PICTURES FOR DEVELOPMENT IN THE STUDIO,I PRAY THAT BY TOMMORROW YOU WILL GET THE SCANNED.

YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST

BRO DONALD

I replied asking how many photos he took:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I trust that you took photos of every stage of the ceremony, how many photos are there in total? I look forward to receiving the scanned images tomorrow to make sure it has all been done correctly!

Blessings,

Father O'H

If he has done it correctly, there should be a photo of each stage, should be about 12 photos in total I hope Laughing This is what he is supposed to do, but you know what lads are like for following instructions Rolling Eyes, so I don't know what to expect:

Quote:

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad doesnt half drag his feet, doesnt he? good to see youre still pals. Smile

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Smoggy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

am I missing an obvious joke here?

That "god" looks strangely like an explorer?

Please fill me in if I am just being plain stupid here...

damn I'm such a n00b... sometimes I wake up in the morning and just hate myself Crying or Very sad
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

holy crap dude Shocked

you have created the most redculous ceremony that could possibly be imagined by a human brain. I was laughing my ass off while reading those instructions. I will be amazed if they actually did it.

what do you have in store for them if they actually send you the photos?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL cant wait to see the pictures....
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this email and 7 images from the lad, it looks like he will be getting a slap for shoddy work, totally unacceptable photos, nice seing them all with bread on their heads, but I expected to see them all with fish in their mouth, not just one of them and all standing on the loaves etc etc, these will do for now, will try to get him to do them again:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

THESE ARE THE PICTURES REPRENTING EVERY STAGE. AS YOU CAN SEE,THE SOIL IS DAMP AND AS A RESULT,THE STAR PAINTING IS A LITTLE FAINTY,BUT ALL OTHER PROTOCOLS WERE OBSERVED. (like f*ck the protocols were observed, fooooool Evil or Very Mad)

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

BROTHER DONALD

The photos he sent of the Laughing:

I like the guy pointing in this photo, his face looks like he is saying, why the f*ck are we buring the food Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stage 8- BEST. PHOTO. EVER.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bunch of fools. Fantastic work! Top marks!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant photos!! Laughing A video of the whole ceremoney would be priceless!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwaaaaaaaahhaahahahahaaaaaaa!!! Laughing Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Hi..it just never ceases to amaze me how blatently stupid these lads are...and how blatently stupid they think their maga's are...Like I mean what are they smoking???? Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GAWD SP--abso@#$%#@tutely BRILLIANT!!!!! I love the pic with the loaves on their head--classic!!! Laughing Cool Wink

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They all don't look wet to me and they do NOT look like they've had honey rubbed on them.

Also - the flier that they have about this has a FEMALE preacher - ummmmm don't you think your bishop may have a problem with that? You may have JUST received an email from the bishop asking you if you noticed there's a woman on that flier - and have them redo it......

BRILLIANT work - I've laughed so hard reading this!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great pics! I especially enjoy the bread/candle one. But I only count twelve lads, including the designated pourer in the plaid. Will the church stand for such unorthodoxy??? Twisted Evil
SilverShadow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good set of pics SP, well done once again.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down ROFL, that was hilarious. The one with all these people with bread on their heads was absolutely brilliant!

Now..... slap 'em HARD! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the look on the lad's (in blue Nike vest) face in stage 7...It's a cross between constipation and fear!

Your lad is going to look like a proper chump when the money fails to materialise. Twisted Evil
KMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say that hasn't already been said - absolutely brilliant!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic