SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be nearing the end of his rope, if he's talking like this to you.
He definitely needs more encouragement to get his greedy gene rebooted. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, he's at the end of his rope now Laughing, I just mailed him and said the Steelers banner arrived yesterday, that should perk him up a bit and let him think he will get his grant, unfortunately, the next paragraph should piss him off again when I mention the mistakes and it was thrown in the bin Laughing, lets see if he suggests I steal the church money if he is really desperate, he said he wouldn't accept it before, but if his neck is on the block over the womans compensation, you never know:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I am very disheartend to hear you talk like this, you sound very negative, does your church have no faith in you after all that you have done? This is a very sorry state of affairs, and I really don't know what to do next.

I do sort of have some good news about the banner you sent to the states for the Steelers fan and church donator, the banner arrived yesterday and he has sent me a photo of it last night, he has a special room in his house where he keeps all of his Pittsburgh Steelers memorabilia, you can see that he put the banner on the ceiling to show where he was going to display it.

But as you can see, there are 2 major problems with the banner, the artist made a ghastly mistake in the first line of text on the banner, he was supposed to write "Steelers", but instead, he incorrectly wrote "Steelsrs", he put an "S" instead of an "E", how could he make a mistake like that, he spelt the other Steelers word correctly underneath it, is the artist blind or just very stupid? I have sent you the photo as an attachment to see the errors for yourself and for you to show the artist his shoddy work.

He also missed off the closed " text character from the end of the second row of text, you should have very stern words with him, you paid him for his work, he didn't do it properly, therefore, you should demand that he makes a new banner and also pays for the postage to resend it to the USA, it is all his fault, he calls himself an artist, yet he cannot spell correctly, as artists go, he is fucking useless, tell him to give up art join the circus, he is a stupid clown!

Also, I asked that the banner be done in the Steelers colours of orange/yellow with black, white and gold text, but it is a plain white banner with some black and a brown looking colour for the text, please make sure he makes the banner using the correct colours next time.

The donator told me he has taken the banner down and thrown it in the bin, there is no way he can use it with spelling mistakes on it like that. So that was a total waste of time and money getting that clown of an artist to do it, this is the sort of thing that happens when you get a small boy to do a mans job.

Donald, what is going to happen if you do not make the playing cards for the Pope, you will not get your grant or compensation and you will be unable to pay the deceased womans family their money, what will happen to you when they hear you have no money for them? I hope nothing bad will happen to you.

You really must try to make the playing cards, that is your only avenue out of this mess, and I will be kicked out of my church if the Pope does not get them, so I will be unable to help you, the only way I can help you is if I run away with the �1.5 million fire appeal money, then we will both be happy with plenty of money, because I will give you money to pay the womans compensation and your grant amount payout, what should I do?

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
lets see if he suggests I steal the church money if he is really desperate, he said he wouldn't accept it before, but if his neck is on the block over the womans compensation, you never know:

True to form, the lad tells me to steal the money from my church and run with it so that he can have his grant and the womans compensation Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Father,

Since I Am Helpless This Time Around And Without The Deceased Woman's Compensation,i will be sunk.

A goat does not Bite But when Pushed To The wall,It Can. (great, biting goats now, plenty more walls for him to be pushed to yet Laughing)

I suggest You run with The Money[1.5 Million Pounds] So that I Can Get My Grant.

Yours sincerely

brother Donald

Now it is time for Father O'H to run with the money, and head to Africa, sadly, I know a lot of people in Nigeria, and they have been told to keep an eye out for me along with the police, so he will have to come and collect the money from me, that's if he can scrape enough cash together to travel, maybe he can borrow a car or steal one.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Good old Brother Donald just never sees it coming from Father O'h.
It's absolutely amazing how stupid this guy is. What a gift for you! Very Happy
Now that you're going to have 1.5 mil to spend, you can get him to punish himself in many more ways. You can now throw any pitch you want at him, and he will swing and miss. hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So where are the Steelers banner pictures?

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Max, Reprob8 has posted the Steelers banner, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=769047

Not the spelling error on it Rolling Eyes

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not replied to Donald's email on the 10th where he told me to run with the money, it's time to tell him of my plan to steal my church's money and get him on safari:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I am making plans to run with the �1.5 million pounds, I have a cunning plan to enable me to leave the country carrying that much money.

I am not sure if you are aware, but nobody can just carry �1.5 million pounds out of the country without questions being asked, it is not allowed, but this is my cunning plan.

As I am a priest of a church that does a lot of refugee work overseas, my church gets special dispensation from the UK Goverment to take large sums of cash overseas to help refugees, I can fill a form out that allows me to transfer large sums of money with me while I travel, I will state on the form that I am taking the money to Africa on behalf of my church to help the refugees in Sudan, I have been to Sudan with over �1 million pounds in the past, so I know it will not be a problem to leave with the money.

I have already been to the bank to withdraw the �1.5 million pounds, but rather than a security van bringing the money from the bank to my church, I have asked the bank to transfer it directly to the airport via security van for them to keep in the airport security vault, I will be leaving the UK on on Friday December 15th to fly to Africa and the �1.5 million will be with me in the cargo hold of my flight, please email me before I leave, I will then email you again once I reach Africa and let you know the rest of my plan, it goes without saying, you are NOT to mention this money or my plans to anyone in my church, or that bastard the Pope, if you do, I will be arrested and you will not get your grant or compensation money, it is paramount that you keep quite about everything!

Blessings,

Father O'H

I told him I was going to Sudan, that will give me the excuse to go over the border to Chad, saying there are too many rebels in Sudan who might rob me and I don't feel safe there with all that money, I have to get this f*cker to travel, I hate him so much after the last 7 months baiting him. Twisted Evil

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Most excellent development. One thing that you might consider, if he thinks that there will be a plane ride BACK from wherever you want him to go, you might be able to lure him even farther away from home, and if your lucky, a bit farther East than anyone in their right mind would go.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I usually tell them I have chartered a light aircraft to take them home again. I hear Eritrea is nice Laughing, can say I got to Chad but saw some people who know me and had to get out of there by light aircraft.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always do my favorite thing... just get them to get a one way ticket to wherever you are going. Because, once he meets you he will be able to afford a nice first class ticket for his way back. Or- even better- you can fly him back personally!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I have no idea how my lad is going to travel, he is absolutely skint, he will have to borrow money from someone if he can, his neck is on the block now, he desperately needs to pay the money to the family of the woman who he says died, I can't send him any, as you know, there is no WU where I am in Chad and it's too dangerous for me to travel elsewhere.

[edit]

My lad has replied about not telling anyone about me running with the money, short and sweet:

Quote:
Dear Father,

You Have My words, No Body Hears It.

Regards

Brother Donald

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Maybe Brother Donald will have to steal a car, truck, bus, motorcycle, horse, elephant, or camel to get to Chad. Just a suggestion. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had banners, ceremonies with consequent Lad humiliation, crummy handbills, classic trophy pix, and now a gorram @#$%ing safari!

Short of a tattoo, what the hell else are we missing?

Nothing short of a classic... "I dips me lid".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was supposed to travel to Africa on the 15th, but I thought I would let him sweat a bit longer before getting his money:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald P,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, something very important came up, my church decided to do an accounts audit on Sunday, so I had no choice but to stay here and get rid off all the church computer records regarding the withdrawal of the �1.5 million pounds, thankfully, all is well and they do not know the money is missing from the account, as a result of this problem, I was unable to fly to Africa on Friday December 15th.

I had to change my flight arrangement and travel to Africa yesterday (December 18th) instead, I am now in Sudan, but it is very dangerous here, there are too many rebels in Sudan who might rob me and I don't feel safe here with all this money in the trunk box, for obvious reasons, I cannot bank the �1.5 million, it would raise a lot of suspicion if people knew I had that much money and it was going in to a bank rather than being spent on supplies for refugees.

It will be a lot safer for me over the boder in Chad, I will travel there today to a place called Abeche, it's in the east of Chad, it's not far from the Sudan border, whilst it will be safer there, a lot of people in Chad know me well, so I will have to hide out until you contact me via email, I have bought a new laptop computer with a satellite connection so that I can remain in constant contact with you, get back to me as soon as you receive this email.

Blessings,

Father O'H

He will more than likely ask me to travel to Nigeria Rolling Eyes, but it's too dangerous for me to do that, plus the Nigerian border guards will probably steal all the money, I am praying that he will travel to me, and if he gets to Abeche, I will tell him some people I know saw me there and I had to flee to Eritrea, only another 400 or so miles further north east, he will probably scupper my plans by saying he is skint and can't travel, bastard, but I will offer him a flight back, paid for out of the money.

[edit]

Actually, Abeche to Eritrea is a lot futher than I thought, maybe about 800 miles away. I will think of a closer destination to flee to.

Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, SP.

Not only have I spent most of my morning reading this thread, I'm in tears laughing so hard, and my co-workers are wondering WTF is up with me. I've been reading the stories at 419eater for over a year now, and you guys never cease to amaze me. I think it's time to embark on a new hobby. That'll get me to stop playing Bejewelled2.

Keep it up. I can't wait to see what you think of next!
Rapid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read the entire thread and you my son are a ****ing baiting genius! Had a quick look at all those photos but will get a proper look and a giggle tonight once im home, already had some funny looks at work and people asking what scam baiting is.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Cheers peeps, all in the name of lad persecution Twisted Evil

My lad has emailed me, and as predicted, he asks me to go to Nigeria, saying it's safer:

Quote:
Dear Father O'H,

I Thank God For Journey Mercies.

Chad Is A Border Town From Nigeria,It Won't Take You Much To Get Into Nigeria. Nigeria Is Even Safer Than Chad Because Chad Is Predominantly Muslims.

Your Brother
Donald

I have replied to Donald with this:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I have now reached Abeche in Chad, but I cannot move from where I am located here, don't worry, all is well, I am in a safe house owned by a very old friend who I used to be in the army with, he married an African woman after leaving the army and they live here now, he would never give me up to the police or anyone else, he knows me to well.

I told him that I stole the money from my church, he is not surprised by that, and it does not bother him that I did that, after leaving the army, he worked for a while in some African states as a paid mercinary, he has looted a lot of money from people while doing that and he understands my reasons for doing it, all I can do is stay holed up here until the dust settles, which might take several months.

It is far to dangerous for me to travel to Nigeria, there are too many people in Chad who know who I am, and I have had an email today from another Father in my Church, he is asking what I am doing and asking about the fire disaster appeal money, he said he knows I am in Africa because the police told my church they had checked passport control and saw I took a flight to Africa, so it's a good job I moved to Abeche today. Apparently, the Bishop needed to make a payment to the builders working on the church, but when they went to the bank to withdraw some money, the bank told them that I had already withdrawn the whole �1.5 million, the police in the UK have been notified about the theft and there is now a warrant out for my arrest.

So you can see my position, Brother Donald, if I move from here in Abeche, I will probably be arrested on my travels or at the border, the border guards will have been notified about me, so I am stuck here, if I get arrested you will not get your money, so can you please come here to collect the money that I owe you, it goes without saying that I will make it very worth your while to come here, I will give you an extra �10,000 for your trouble and pay your travel expenses, plus I will need you to do me a big favour, if I give you another �100,000, will you take that money back to Nigeria and buy a house for me there where I can hide away and enjoy my money, I know �100,000 will buy a huge house in Nigeria, I would also like a swimming pool and a games room with a pool and snooker table in it, could you dothat for me please Brother Donald?

Blessings,

Father O'H

Next it will be, can you send me the money to travel there Rolling Eyes

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know your brother pretty well. hehehe Laughing Oh, yeah, he will surely ask. I hope he can get you a snooker table. Very Happy
Alteclansing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!!!!

Ive been lurking for about 4 days now and I just have to say BRAVO!!!!....

After "almost" getting scammed in a good ol "i have a daughter in nigiera needing your camcorder" off ebay i came across this site after doing some scam searches....

You guys and gals are awesome.

I will probably bait sometime in the future, I have already read the stickys but will go through them again when I am ready to give it a go. Until then keep it goin man this is better than watching TV!!!!!

Alteclansing
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware of the Pope, Father O'H. His henchmen are everywhere!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My email above to my lad has bounced, says there is a delay in delivering it Rolling Eyes, I have resent it again.

@ TFA, what's that, a torture chair, I can't see it clearly, but looks like spikes on the arms Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply, it's not what I wanted to hear Evil or Very Mad, can't see this twat travelling at all now, but I will persevere anyway:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I CANNOT COME TO CHAD. NOTHING CAN TAKE ME TO CHAD.I THINK YOUR FRIEND WHO IS A FREE MAN CAN HELP YOU OUT WITH SUCH HUGE MONEY.

TELL HIM TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME MONEY TRANSFERS,HE
WILL DO IT.

YOUR BROTHER

DONALD

Unfortunately for Donald, there are no Western Unions in this part of Chad, and in any case, my army friend is banned from WU for previous money laundering activities, I replied:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, by not being able to come here to Chad to collect the money, you are causing immense problems for yourself, as I have stated, I cannot go anywhere due to the warrant out for my arrest, if I am seen, I will be arrested.

Yes, my friend is a free man, but he cannot make any money transfers to you, for example, I told you he had looted a lot of money when he was a mercinary, he used to transfer that money to various contacts to launder it, as a result, he is banned from Western Union for his money laundering activities, he was convicted in court of money laundering and he spent 2 years in jail for it. In any case, I have looked on the Western Union website and there are no Western Union outlets in this area of Chad, the nearest one is a long way from here, it's in a town in Chad near the Nigerian border, and there is no way to get there from here, I am stuck here, the only option is for you to collect the money from me in Chad, otherwise my hands are tied and I cannot do anything for you, what do you suggest.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, has he changed his mind after reading my last email and decided to travel to Chad, all of a sudden he wants to be in contact via text message from now on, does he mean like whilst he is travelling to Chad. Or does he want a local Chad mobile phone number to make sure I am in Chad, anyway, I gave him my UK mobile number and told him it's a satellite phone from the UK:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

THEN YOU GIVE ME YOUR FULL CONTACT. PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON NEAREST TO YOU,I CAN SEND YOU TEXT MESSAGES OR YOU CAN SEND ME TEXT MESSAGES TO MY PHONE,IT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING. 234-803-xxx-xxxx.

I NEED TO BE CONTACTING YOU VIA TXT MESSAGES FROM NOW ON.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I replied to him with:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I have a brand new satellite mobile phone with me that I bought in the UK at the same time as I bought this new laptop computer, you can use that number for sending text messages to me, this is the number:

+447947-xxxxxx

Although I can't see why you want to text me from now on, why can't you just email me as you are doing now?

Blessings,

Father O'H

And I await his reply, he will probably ask for a Chad number, which I can't give him, my friend does not wish to be implicated in the theft and his calls could be traced, much safer using my satellite phone to avoid being traced to my hideout location.

How much will it cost for me to send a SMS text message from the UK to Nigeria? Or will I be charged to receive his texts?

Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How much will it cost for me to send a SMS text message from the UK to Nigeria? Or will I be charged to receive his texts?

Don't know about the charges but it shouldn't be a problem anyway. After all you have a suitcase with �1.5m so cost shouldn't be a worry Very Happy

Another great bait SP, don't know how you manage to attract the village idiots all the time though Smile Hope you manage to get the dumbass to go to Chad, the walk will do him good Very Happy

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'snt there some websites you can send SMS's from? Just a thought
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic