SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

Nice work on the banner and having your lad ship it to you. DOn't worry about the FedEx number. For some reason, it take forever for FedEx to update the status on the tracking number. Maybe it's an African FedEx thing. I have lads send artworks to me constantly. I don't see anything until the package has arrived or signed. Mad

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Captain Kirk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply awsome work!!!!! bow_down

Captain
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chers for that Anti-419, he only sent it today according to the receipt, I will check the tracking after it has been delivered Laughing, how long does stuff usually take from Lagos to the US by FedEx?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP He probably used FedexSea delivery, so by three-masted sailing ship,
or rusty bucket fishing boat, it might arrive in a few months!
Slap him for not using overnite air!! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
garthicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work,

By the way, if anyone is ever expecting an item from DHL just pm me and I'll give you much faster trace results.... Wink

I dont know what you are saying, are you trying to full me, look i thought you surpose know that i am honourable man with integrity. - Gov. Charles Soludo & Mr Obum Joseph
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good god SP, this bait just goes from strength to strength. Very Happy

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I knew when I got that very first email mentioning a fetish village, that this would be fun Laughing

I want my lad to do one more trophy for me, but I wont ask him for that just yet, maybe in about a weeks time, he will plead poverty but I can only ask, I will tell him that donations to my fire appeal have dried up and we only have �1 million so far, but I have this other sponsor who will pay the remaining �500,000 and that he needs to help out for us to achieve that, of course, then I can pay him his grant and the compensation.

I have decided that I will be going to Chad at that time, and I will have his money with me, so come and get it mugu Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - I'm not sure about US. But I'm using an UK Drop Box, and it takes generally 7 - 14 days for the package to arrive. Customs can cause some delays.

A safari to Chad would be nice. He needs a vacation to clear his mind of all that stress. When he arrives, the church got robbed by a group of bandits. A week later, your receives an e-mail from the bandits offering to split the money for helping them move the money out of the area. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
7 - 14 days for the package to arrive
Shocked

The last banner got to the UK very fast using normal post, only took 6 days, I though couriers were supposed to be faster, apparently not.

I could use the thieves idea, but what I had in mind was that once he gets to Chad and finds I am not there (that's if he goes), was to send out a fraud warning from my other church email address notifying all grantees to beware of receiving emails from my normal baiting email address, stating that we have just found out that hackers have hacked our account some time ago and have been playing games with grant applicants and getting them to make banners etc.

Wait for his reply ranting about what they made him do by making banners and travelling, tell him I am very sorry but I have not heard from him before as he's been talking with the hackers all the time pretending to be me, then take pity on him and say yes, of course I will be happy to send a grant to you, and start all over again, his grant will eventually be sent to him via my courier website, but the package gets stuck some place far from him and he has to collect it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I have decided that I will be going to Chad at that time, and I will have his money with me, so come and get it mugu Twisted Evil

Somewhere I have a map of Chad lying around. Cool
canajun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, SP - if the banners weren't enough, I love the twist you've got planned for the lad (hacked email warning) - it's pure evil! Twisted Evil

I've heard of having a 'mugu on a string' but you'll have this lad bouncing like a yo-yo! Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The FedEx tracking for the banner is now working, should arrive tomorrow Very Happy:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had not replied to the lad since he sent the banner, he has mailed me again with a short mail:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I SENT THE BANNER VIA COURIER SINCE ON MONDAY AND I SENT YOU A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AS WELL AS THE BANNER. THIS IS THE TRACKING NUMBER 856467xxxxxx FOR THE FEDEX.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pedro,

Thank you for your email, sorry for not replying sooner, but you can imagine how many emails I am getting from people concerning the fire, and I am extremely busy with many things.

Thank you for sending the banner to the US, I have just looked at the tracking number and see that estimated date of delivery is tomorrow, although that is only a FedEx estimate, and they often take longer sometimes.

Please keep a tally of all expenses you have incurred for the 2 banners and the couriers fees, I am not supposed to do this, but as a personal favour to you for all of your hard work, I will advise my Bishop that all fees for the couriers and the banner making will be paid back to you once my church hits it's �1.5 million target. (I added this bit so that he might be more likely to do my next trophy thinking he will be getting the costs back)

We now have �892,000 collected from donations, including the �70,000 from the band you made the banner for, I am sure you will agree this is excellent news for everyone!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a bloody delay with the package, I have seen that shipment exception message before when I got sent a fake cheque, it never did arrive in the end, the tracking just always said that it was stuck at Stanstead with the shipment exception, hope the same isn't going to happen with the banner Evil or Very Mad

What is the meaning of that phrase, anyone know?

Why the hell is it in stanstead anyway, it's supposed to be going to the USA, don't they have flights from Africa to the US Rolling Eyes

The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late to the show here Rolling Eyes outstanding work as usual! Thumbs up

Fake banks killed: 5* Netherlands 2* South Africa 8* Spain 28* United Kingdom 3* Ivory Coast Panama Bahamas, The 2* Switzerland Benin 2* Canada Flag Monaco Nigeria 2* United Nations Germany Cayman Islands Guernsey Israel 2* Ghana
other fakers: 39* China 6* pyramid
Hello Kitty!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The tracking now shows the banner is in the US Very Happy:, lets hope they have not put any duty on it:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from the lad to my mail saying I would refund him the cost of the banners and the courier fees, he says he does not want that money, that is his donation to the fire appeal Shocked, then says about royalties from the band, strange that, in his previous emails he said he was not interested in money at all and was not bothered about getting royalties quote: I AM NOT MONEY CONSCIOUS ON THEIR ROYALTIES AFTERWARDS.

Here was me thinking (only for 1 second Very Happy) he was a lad with a conscience in not wanting the fees, but he simply doesn't mind paying the for banners and couriers because he knows he will be getting thousands of $$$ in royalties from using his banner on the CD covers, hopefully, when the banner is delivered, can take a photo with the banner and that can be photoshopped on to a CD cover to send to him:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I APPRECIATE YOUR KIND GESTURE,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.

NO MATTER HOW THE SITUATION MIGHT BE FOR ME,I WOULD LIKE YOU NOT TO PERSUADE YOUR BISHOP TO REFUND ME THE EXPENSES ON THE TWO BANNERS AS WELL AS THE COURIERS.PLEASE I WOULD LIKE THAT TO BE MY OWN CONTRIBUTION TO THE CHURCH'S FIRE DISASTER RELIEF FUND.THAT IS MY OWN WIDOW'S MIGHT.

BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR PROMISES AS WELL AS THE ROYALTIES I AM SUPPOSED TO GET FROM THE MUSICAL BAND.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then the royalty cheques would have to be sent to him... I doubt that record companies pay by WU, they'd have to be properly certified cheques, sent only to a secure address (no PO boxes), and there'd have to be a royalty contract worked out first, with who knows how many questions, lawyer's fees will have to be mentioned, ID sent for and gratefully received...

Just how long can he last before he explodes out of frustration?!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The banner is nearly there, now in Portland Oregon, the delivery address is is also in Oregon:

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP- why not use your own courier company?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JoJo, I will be, my couriers will probably be used to send the royalties in cash to the address the lad gave me at the start, which is also the same address as on the FedEx receipt, it wont be my fault someone at that address signed for the money will it Laughing, of course, I wont tell the lad I sent it to that address until it is to late for him to give me another address, by which time, the money will have been signed for, but then he can always pick the next lot up when I get to Chad Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivery is imminent, it is now in the town where it is to be delivered to Very Happy:

[edit]

The eagle has landed jump_4_joy:

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP This bait is just so funny! When it finally does end, what a life lesson he'll have learned. If he has enough braincells to comprehend, that is.
He'll have some real nightmares of Fetishes, though, I'm sure! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Open it up! Open it up!
LET ME SEE! jump_4_joy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Can't provide photos of it yet, it went to a US drop box and will then be sent on to DrBillBlaze as the banner is for him, I'm sure he will take some photos when he rceives it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic