SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to him, I bet he has sent it via EMS so it should piss him off to know they are unreliable, even if the banner arrives, the lad will be told the package was ripped open and was empty, can he make another and send via courier blah blah blah Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald,

Thank you for your email, nice to hear from you again, I was wondering what had happened to you.

I am glad to hear the banner has been sent, but it would have been far safer to send it by courier rather than Nigerian internal mail, which to be honest, is not the securest of mail services is it, I sincerely hope it arrives with no damage to it.

Which mail service did you send it by? Do you have the postage receipt that you can send to me so I can tell my administrator what to be expecting? I hope it was not the EMS mail service you used, as we have had many packages sent from Nigeria via EMS and many have either never arrived here or taken about 2 months to arrive!

Let me give you and the family of the deceased my assurance that all is well and compensation will be paid to them in due course, I forsee no problems regarding the payment. (well, maybe a few problems Laughing)

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has replied, it's not EMS he sent the banner by:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

IT IS NOT BY EMS THAT I SENT IT BUT IT WAS REGISTERED AND WOULDN'T GET LOST OR DAMAGED.

THE RECEIPT IS WITH ME AND WOULD BE AVAILABLE WHEN NEEDED.

PLEASE FATHER,I KNOW YOU EXPLAINED TO ME EARLIER THAT YOU HAVE LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOUR HEARING BUT STILL CAN I HAVE YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN ALWAYS SEND YOU SMS OR TEXT MESSAGES WHEN NECESSARY.YOU CAN HAVE MINE.234-802-xxxxxxx.

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
kihl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SP nice and incredible bait you are doing to those mugus

Hehehe if you ever have anther opportunity with mugus like that, remember to make a whole set of poker cards.

Nice work!

Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This banner has just arrived in the UK Laughing happy crowd happy crowd:

Hopefully I should have a photo of it this evening Very Happy

The lad emailed me 3 times over the weekend but I didn't want to bor you with his emails, he was only asking for my mobile number so he could send me text messages, I ignored his emails, he knows I am deaf because of the terrorist bomb blast I was in, but just wants to send text for keeping in touch easier.

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gadzooks!!! You are going to have to send him the money now!

Are you going to arrange for a group shot of your ministry, sidemen and choir holding the banner outside your church? I think you owe it to him (us).

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely 10 out of 10! I take my hat off to you! We're not worthy... we're not worthy...!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is the banner on the floor in the UK:

CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, they'll have to do it again. Spelling mistakes are not permitted. It's an afront to the Lord. Amen! Laughing

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, SP!
You really have something to cherish... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cool trophy SP! Thumbs up

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a cracking trophy, SP. Well done. Very Happy

clapping clapping clapping

What do you plan to have him do for the next one? Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not worthy. Exhalted SP!
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Shiver, comments?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
HollywoodVicar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in awe of your greatness. You have left me speechless. I am now not afraid of dying for I now know where I am going. God bless you! You are an inspiration to all of us!!

I edited this....the more I look at that, the more I am blown away.

As a fellow "church" baiter, I tip my biretta to you. Freaking incredible!! Gold medal winner if I have anything to say about it. I feel like quitting.

But I won't!!

Mrs. T@ti@n@ G30rg1ev@: You made me to see my death b4 the actual time

Dr. Is@ D@gogo: We hereby submit that the approval for the transfer of this funds has been irrevocably cancelled and you are to continue to suffer your fate in the hands of impostors.
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! This thread was too funny before. That is such a sweet trophy!! Congratulations, SP! Brilliant all the way! clapping clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down

"i know you are the one i have left this box for you" ~ Henri Pierre

"Firstly let me say here that you are a liar.Don't you know that am seen the bank on daily basis?" ~ Bar Philip

"you are stupid do not you know.you are very stupid by talking to the bank authority like that plus that you are trying to claim something that does not belong to you " ~ Moris Campos
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had about 3 emails from the lad over the last couple ofdays, asking for my mobile number so he can text me, I have ignored him completely, he emailed me again today about the banner:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU AS REGARDS IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE BANNER WE SENT.

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU OVER A LONG TIME,I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY?

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU ALL ...AMEN

REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I must apologise for not mailing you sooner, I received your other emails over the last few days, but I could only read them today as I was having terrible problems with my Hotmail email account, the problem appears to have been corrected now, so that is good.

I could give you my mobile number so that you can send me text messages, but receiving text's from Nigeria on my phone will cost a lot of money, I get charged for every text I receive and charged at international rates, it really is a waste of money and I prefer to use church funds for better things than text messages.

I still have not received your package with the banner yet, I did tell you that Nigerian postal services are not very reliable, I had one package sent by EMS and it took a couple of months to reach here, and that was the express service! I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Blessings,

Father O'H

On Saturday, I will give him the bad news about my church burning on Friday Twisted Evil:

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Great article.

Just a minor note, have a look at the large text under the photo. I assume that the word is "forest"? Part of the first letter is on the drop-shadow, under the paper. The lad might wonder about that.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I noticed that when Marvinator first sent it to me, so I shopped that shadow off the letter F on it, it was just easier to post this image instead of having to trawl through 20+ pages on photobucket to find the better one.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to hang the banner on your living room wall??? Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Funny you should mention that, that's exactly what I plan to do with it, I will enlarge the avatar under my username and print the eyes off, place them on a bag and put it over my head, then put on my t-shirt that Friday3 had made for me by a lad (it has my avatar printed on the front of it with postwhore instead of Scam Patroller Evil or Very Mad) and take a photo of me pointing to the banner Laughing

CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you would say, Bloody well done mate! Very Happy

bow_down bow_down bow_down

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is going to flip when he reads this.
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch trophy, SP, great banner

I can't await to see your pointing pics Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it's Saturday, and time to give him the bad news about the church fire, just to make him feel worse, I told him his banner arrived today, and that had he sent it by courier, it would have arrived last week and he would have been paid his grant and the money for the deceased woman, but as it's arrived only now, he grant is suspended Twisted Evil, I attached the newspaper cutting posted above to the email for him to read:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

I am very sorry for not contacting you sooner, my church has had a ghastly accident, we currently have builders in doing urgent repair work to the roof and vaults area of my church, well I really am sad to say that one of the workmen accidentally left a blowtorch on whilst he went for his break, as a result our beautiful old church was consumed by flames, it was like a scene from hell, I really don't know what we are going to do now, this has absolutely destroyed my soul.

I have attached a newspaper cutting from our local newspaper showing their news story about my church on fire, I am so very saddened by all of this, but I am also very sad for you Brother Donald, because we have had to cancel all grants to national and international organisations such as yourself at this moment in time, I hope you can understand our situation, I have shed many tears over this, my church did not have enough insurance cover in case of fire, and the damage is estimated to be over one million pounds, this means we might face bankruptcy unless we can find some sponsors to help with the costs of rebuilding the church.

Just to let you know that I have had word from my admin department that you banner arrived today, had the banner arrived here on Wednesday or Thursday last week, your grant would have been paid by now, but due to the fire, all grants are now suspended until further notice. Now you can see why I asked you to use a courier rather than the Nigerian postal service, had you used a courier to send the banner, it would arrived a week ago and you would now have your grant and the money for the deceased womans family.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure I can hear the faint sound of cussing from somewhere in the distance...... Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! not the church! This is terrible news SP Very Happy

I hope that your lad does not get the shit beat out of him by his fellow scammers.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic