SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter the Mugu...an end to my first bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lucifer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pea brained Mugu has been having a hard time calling me...How can that be?? I don't get it. Confused .867-898-9991 is working just fine...Hell its right smack in the arctic circle!!(number generously provided by Kareem O.) Twisted Evil
Anyway, I bet he is salivating on the prospects of my remittance...which will arrive once Hell freezes over.. Razz
I can just imagine the guy tired and excited, filling up a western union claim form with cash coming from a MR PECKER DILLDOE.. Shocked
Best of all, he's gonna have to travel all the way to Wales to claim..ha ha ha Twisted Evil
(hey guys, how far is it from London to Wales anyway??? Laughing )

FROM THE MUGU

Rey Pinyoco. Thanks for your email i can not reach you at any number,all this number you gave to me is not working i do not no why actual and if you were to be really serious you would have called me,so you do not bother about the transaction at the moment,today i wnet to the legal department and the bureau for the paper work and now what you should tell me is your ITINARY OF ARRIVAL TO ENGLAND LONDON.And the paper work has estimated amounting 8955Pounds.so when are you coming keep me informed so we make the process and get the paper work needed,but if you not coming soon you could transfer funds by western union or swift transfer,so i get the paper work ready before you arrive to make issues simple and accurate.

Sincerely

MY REPLY
Mon, 22 May 2006 07:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Rey Pinyoco" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Attention
To: "peter cook" <[email protected]>

Hi Peter,
I am so sorry that i am not able to call you due to my extremely busy schedule. Since I am due to arrive next week in UK, you may already start the paperwork. I will instruct my finance assistant, Mr. Pecker Dilldoe Cool to send you 10,000.00 pounds via Western Union since it is faster than regular swift remittance. (will I send it in your name or in the name of your benefactor?) Please give me your full details so I can send the same right away. The 8,955.00 pounds is for the paperwork, the extra 1,045.00 Pounds is for your patience. (treat some of your office staff to dinner..tell them its from REY) Twisted Evil
Please respond right away with your details since it is also hard for me to touch base with Pecker. Wink He is currently exploring bushy caves and orifices in Casitas in Mexico since i assigned him to find a good source of crabs which I intend to export to Europe. Cool ( I got some crabs last time I went there Razz ...they're really good! I found a market in Europe for them.) If you want, I can also send you some... Twisted Evil
Lets hurry in processing the papers. I don't want your boss to die on me before we can iron this out.
As they say in the Philippines, "Tsupain mo ang Titi Ko!" (Cheers and Well Wishes!)

Sincerely,

Rey

**Hey guys, "Tsupain mo ang Titi Ko" actually means "Suck my Dick"
ha ha ha!!! Twisted Evil

FROM THE MUGU
Re: Attention
To: "Rey Pinyoco" <[email protected]>

Rey Pinyoco. to start off the paper work you will have to send the fee for paper work to the attorney incharge to process the paper work his name is.
Payment details
Name-Felix Glow
Address-40dettmond road claptton London.
So send the money via western union so the paper work can start off immediately. you send in 2 transactions of 5,000pounds each.
Sincerely

MY REPLY
Re: Attention

Good and Bad News Peter! I was able to contact my finance assistant Mr. Pecker Dilldoe yesterday. He has already transferred 10,000.00 Pounds via Western Union Secure Services.
Since you did not give me an exact name to transfer to earlier, He opted to use the Western Union Secure services whereby all you need is to give them the sender's information, amount expected and password. Anyone can claim the said funds so It will not be a problem for Mr Felix Glow.
On the other hand, the only problem with this is that Mr Glow may only claim the said remittance in the following address since Secure Services only allows for a specific place where the funds will be withdrawn as I was told by my Pecker. Laughing I am really sorry that it was hurriedly sent without your specific address since my Pecker was so worried that your client might die soon... Sad
The address is as follows:
Agent Location Details
A. RAMDHANNY & SONS
32 SISTERS VILLAGE
WALES, WEST BANK DEMERARA
WALES
WEST BANK DEMERARA
GUYANA
(The fucker's gonna have to travel to claim NADA! ZILCH! zERO! Twisted Evil )

Please keep the following information confidential since Mr. Glow will not need an ID to claim the said funds. Anyone can claim this but he must have this information:

Sender: Mr Pecker Dilldoe
Amount: GBP 10,000.00 pounds (5,000.00 per transaction)
Password: "Tsupain mo ang Titi Ko" (THATS SUCK MY DICK FOR YOU PEA BRAINED MUGU! Mad ) HE HE HE

Again, so sorry that Mr. Glow will have to go to Wales to get the funds.

I will expect that upon my arrival next week, the papers will be ready.

I remain,

Rey

The Guy is gettin really frustrated....see message: Laughing

FROM THE MUGU
peter cook <[email protected]> wrote:

Rey Pinyoco. Pull out the funds and send the funds immediately and get the transfer numbers.This process we do not have to do,send with the receivers name do you understand and we do not need to waste time.

Regards

I am trying my best Peter. My Pecker says He will try to have it diverted to a regular western union money transfer. He will get in touch with me for feedback. Is London far from Wales? How many minutes does it take to get there? Can I ride there bareback? Please lets hump Mr. Glow so he can just get it in Wales if it is not that far.

THE MUGU IS NOW MAD AT MY PECKER.. Laughing

Tue, 23 May 2006 06:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

Rey Pinyoco. Glow can not go to WALES,tell pecker to resend the funds immediately lets not waste our time.
regards

I am trying to contact him Peter. My Pecker seems to be sick since his wife Clit has told me he is limp and weak from all the work coming to and from the dark orifices. I will let you know soon as he stiffens up a bit so we can hump Mr. Glow. Twisted Evil

Sincerely

Rey

Mugu Lost no time to answer:
Quote:

Rey Pinyoco. i still await for you to start off the paper work so hurry pecker or anybody,lets know how we proceed today is lost.
regards

I am finally allowing him to humiliate himself in the nearest western union office.. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Good news my friend!!! My Pecker has finally stiffened up and retrieved the money. I am sending it again through Pecker's assistants with the following details:
10,000.00 Pounds in 2 tranches:

Sender:Mr. Scrotum, Lickyer and Mr. Homer SecswahLL
Amount: gbp 5000.00
Receiver: Felix Glow-40 dettmond Rd Claptton London
Password: Salagadula Menchicabula Bibbidi babbidi boo
MTCN Number: 852147100

Sender: Mr. Pecker Dilldoe and Mr. Gluteus Maximus
Amount: gbp 5000.00
Receiver: Felix Glow Dettmond Rd Claptton London
Password: Chuchupain ko kayo kasi Bakla ako
MTCN Number: 852148100

Just make sure that you get the passwords right because if you make a mistake, the funds will not be released by Western Union.

Please prepare the papers right away. I will expect them to be done soon as I arrive in London.

Thanks.

Rey

The Password "Chuchupain ko kayo kasi Bakla ako" roughly translates
to..."I will suck all your dicks because I am a faggot" ha ha ha Twisted Evil

Ok...Now I made a mistake...I gave only 9 digits MTCN numbers..The Mugu is getting irritated.. Laughing
Quote:

Rey Pinyoco. These is rubbish no verifiable MTCN.is ten digitsyou send nine digits ou not serious for real and i will back ou,you take me as a fool for real.

now let me see if I can get away with an error like that...
Quote:

So sorry Peter, I was not able to write down the last zero to make both ten digits.
As I told you, If you use the password, there is no need for the MTCN number. If you do not believe me, check it out in the nearest western union.
so sorry for the mistake. Please check. I will check the report of pecker regarding the MTCN NUMBERS.

Sincerely

REY

My Mugu is now really desperate...he tries to call one of the numbers I gave him..+6325319001-the number of the Local Looney Bin..I can just imagine....

Ring! Ring! Ring!
Mugu: hello?
Looney Bin:You have reached the Philippine Center for Mental Health...to speak with Elvis, dial 1. To speak to a dead relative Dial 2. To speak to your own Pecker, dial 3. Or press zero to talk to an operator..
Mugu: Hello? I want to talk to Rey Pinoco please..
Looney Bin Operator:What? RAPE YOU? What are you saying?
Mugu: REY PINYOCO! REY PINYOCO! get me REY PINYOCO
Looney Bin Operator: Look sir, we dont want to rape you. You can check in anytime but we're not allowed to do that.
Mugu: What? What you saying? Check in where?
Looney Bin Operator: Come over and we have nice accommodations for you. If you really want to re RAPED, that can be arranged. We got a lot of baseball bats lying around....we can arrange for one to shove up your ass..

My dream sequence ends...and I am smiling from ear to ear....sigh..
Quote:

Rey Pinyoco.listen i called the number and what i was told is that nobody like Mr rey,that place is a mental hospital ok,so prove to me whats going on at the moment.
Regards

Ladies and Gents, the Mugu's lid as about to pop... Twisted Evil

It is time for the Coup d' grace....my finalle...as I bid my Mugu adieu..
I got this from all the posts here in 419 eater...After some mix and matching, this is what I came up with...a mean curse..he he Twisted Evil
Quote:
Subject: Here are your Codes...URGENT!!!

PETER MY MUGU,

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH, NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,
STUPID U B DEY MGBADA.
Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,

Ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid MUGU! Ha! Ha! Ha

I bet the Guy's Shittin his pants in frustration...After all, I wasted one month of his insignificant life...and made him spend on overseas calls to Mental Assylums, the Arctic Circle, Credit card agents, and non existent Numbers... Very Happy
Thanks for the tips guys...This has been a wonderful first bait... Very Happy[quote]

But wait, he replies....
Quote:
Subject: guy man. take a bow. aroba

nwanne. kedu ebe ino. idikwa too much ooo. ebe ka ino na apiri your own job. ino lagos ka ino yankee. i like your spirit. give me your phone no. we are pals now. i want to call you, we are tight pals from now. inshort, iwu onye oru life.nwanne tuwa akwukwo oo.i de hailoooooooo

barr.peter.cook

Anybody wanna tell me what the fuck this MUGU is saying????? Rolling Eyes
TerminusEst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You definitely shouldn't send him another lad's number so they can be good friends. Maybe from the phone lads forum? Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic