SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Miss Debo does Liberia and London...

View next topic
View previous topic

Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Miss Deb0 Vil4m gets in touch...

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx1.internal (mx1.internal [10.202.2.200])
by server1.messagingengine.com (Cyrus v2.3-alpha) with LMTPA;
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:21:30 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxxxxxx
X-Delivered-to: xxxxxxx
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from web86911.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web86911.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.83])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 66EA611161
C5
for <xxxxxxx>; Sat, 4 Feb 2006 16:21:31 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 89511 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Feb 2006 21:21:30 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content
-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=Bmqa1o81EJbFD+jHBp11PIB9xNZNT0YMjJNSNhBTkXW4PyQIeW/894B
dW86iefEWWU/gyB/rBc+DbrgMQO2+19PtmsxLcZYSGNgj7u7H/fDkA5fkY0
sNpPIK42CxPQ3ZQcFu/UPvkd7AKpXmd5SBrc1FfHWnKwFEQe84204mt6g
= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [196.201.75.38] by web86911.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 04 Feb 2006 22:21:30 CET
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:21:30 +0100 (CET)
Subject: From Miss Debo Vilam
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-807648712-1139088090=:83112"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Text view
HTML view
Framed view
Raw view
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hide full header
Miss Deb0 Vil4m
Hello,

My name is Miss Deb0 Vil4m. I am a girl of 19 years old and I am a citizen of the United States of America by birth, an orphan to the late former minister of finance in Liberia Dr. Thomas Vil4m who died as a result of rebel attack during one of their peace keeping forum in late 2003, my mother died when I was 6 years old.

I inherited a total sum of $4.6 million US dollars from my late parents. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in Ivory Coast under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not know the real content of this box that was sent from the United State of America to Ivory Coast under a diplomatic coverage. My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in place with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. I will come over to your country to continue my education as soon as the funds is claimed by you.

There is need for urgent action because I am paying US $45 dollars per day as a demurrage charges to the security company for keeping this consignment. I give thanks immensely for the co-operation as I look forward to hearing from you soonest. Please you can contact me at [email protected]

Best Regard,

Miss Deb0 Vil4m

<br>My fairly standard reply...
Quote:
Dear Miss Deb0 Vil4m

What a tragic life you have had. First the death of your MOTHER and then
the violent demise of your FATHER, Dr. Thomas Vil4m. GOD seems to have
deserted you in your hours of NEED.

I read your e-mail with great INTEREST, and would very much like to
ASSIST you in OPENING YOUR BOX, for our mutual CONVENIENCE.

Please let me know what I need to do. You cannot go on paying those
demurrage charges ad nausium, can you?

Yours.

Pet3r P Pip3r [Mr]

May the LORD GOD keep you safe in this endeavour.

<br>She replies the next day...
Quote:
Dearest Pet3r,

Thanks for your response to my email and all the anticipated efforts you will put in to help me in the claim of this trunk box from the security company here, I thought you will never reply but thank God because I am fully aware that it is God who is assisting me through you. I have made several efforts to clam the trunk box here but the Director of operation of the security company insisted that the trunk box must be claimed in your country because that was the signed and sealed agreement made between the security company and my late beloved father on the day of the deposit.

I contacted you because my late beloved father deposited this trunk box in a security company which contains US $4, 600, 000 as family valuables and African art works which he meant to transfer to your country for his business engagement ( the security company does not know the real contents of the trunk box ). Please do not let any of my so called "uncles" and relatives know of this development because they may plot to kill me.

I want to tell you that the Almighty God can do all things as it is written in the Gospel according to Matthew Chapter 19, V 26 that with men it is impossible but God maketh everything possible to us that believe. I am a young girl of 19 as I ealier told you and I have paid the demurrage charges up till the month of August last year, I will give you the contacts of the security company so that you will contact them for the claim of the trunk box on my behalf.

Since my beloved parents died, I so much trust in God and I must tell you that He has been helping me from all sorts of danger; especially by saving me from the war and political crises in my country and also from the hands of my so called uncles and relatives who have been ploting to kill me as they killed my beloved father because of his property.

Please dearest one, I know that you are a God sent person because I have really prayed for this opportunity for a long time and I believe your answer to my request is the manifestation of my prayer, I give thanks to God Almighty and also I thank you for all your endeavour towards this transcation, I now know very well that I will continue my education in your country as soon as you help me claim this trunk box from the security company, by the grace of God I definitely know that the security company will ship this trunk box to in the nearest future.
As soon as I hear from you I will send to you in my next email the Certificate of Deposite and the Depossit Agreement of the trunk box which the security company gave to my late beloved father on the day he deposited the trunk box and also the Death Certificate of my beloved father for your view.

On my part I will immediately meet the director of foreign operation of the security company today to inform him that you would contact them for the claim of the trunk box on my behalf.
I wish you send to me YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS for oral communication and as soon as you receive this email please reply to me immediately for more discussion so that I will tell you all you need to know concerning this transaction and also how you will help me retreive the trunk box from the security company.

In my next email to you, I will send my pictures for your view so that you will know whom you are dealing with, but the most important thing in this deal is LOVE, SINCERITY AND TRUST. Please I beg you to be sincere and honest with me as I promise to always be very open to you. I accept to give to you a fare share of 20% and 5% for any expenses you may incure before the claim.

You will be the one to help and guide me in whichever investment you think will be profitable in your country while I continue my education which my late beloved father advised and I feel is most important to me for now.

I await to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.

May God bless us all.

Best regards,

Deb0.

<br>My response... I enclose a black and white Hillbilly photo of me and my 'brothers'. I'm the one without the beard...<br>

Quote:
My Dear Deb0,

Thank you for you prompt repose to my e-mail.

I am TOTALLY MOVED by your very sad plight and the dispicable way in
which you have been treated by your so-called uncles and relatives.
There is an old Iranian PROVERB that goes " YOU CAN PICK YOUR FRIENDS,
BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR NOSE" So true, don't you think?

To FACILITATE the MODALITIES of this transaction, please send to me the
NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION mentioned in your e-mail with all GOD'S SPEED
and HASTE.

Unfortunately, I do not possess a telephone for any ORAL communications,
for strict religious reasons.

However, my FAX NUMBER is : 44-87-1251-73XX.

I very much look FORWARD to viewing your pictures for your view so that
I know who i will know be dealing with, but You can GUARANTEE 100% TOTAL
LOVE, SINCERITY AND TRUST. As a sign of good faith, I attach a
photography of myself and my three brothers - Matthew, Luke and John -
so you know who you are doing THE BUSINESS with. I am the one with the
glasses on the left in the front. I very look forward to receiving your
photo also.

Once again, I very muchly look forward to ASSIST you in OPENING YOUR
BOX, for our both mutual CONVENIENCES.

I await to hear from you SOONEST my dear sister in the LORD JESUS H.
CHRIST.

Pet3r P Pip3r[Mr]

"And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father
or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a
hundred times more, and will inherit eternal life."[Matthew Chapter
19,Verse 29]

<br>She thanks me for my passport photo, LOL, and sends me two stock pictures of 'herself' in return and introduces me to the security company...<br>

<br>Anybody recognise her?

Quote:
Dearest Pet3r,

I received your urgent replies and your encouraging words of advise. I am being flattered. I also received the face copy of your international passport and you look very beautiful and I will want to see you in your country face to face in a short while. I hope you will SINCERELY AND TRUTHFULLY help me claim this trunk box from the security company. I am in dire need of coming to your country to continue my education whileas you will invest my share of the funds in any booming business you choose.

Please you may decide to call me through this telephone number +22 508 4468XX . This telephone number is in the house of my pastor whom I saty with his entire family. I will be there to answer the call but in case I am not around, please kindly leave a message with either the pastor or his wife.

I have attached two copies of my recent pictures for your view and will send the documents to the trunk box to you as soon as you have contacted the security company.

I am not in any way happy that I lost my parents. As I am writing to you now I am currently staying in a with a pastor and I must confess that things are rough with me, since the death of my beloved father, life has not been sweet for me, in fact life has no meaning to me, I pray that my contacting you will give me joys and happiness as my late beloved father used to give me.

Below is the contact of the security company in which the trunk box is deposited by my late beloved father, I have introduced you to him, therefore he knows that you will contact him for the claim of the trunk box on my behalf:

NAME OF THE SECURITY COMPANY: LAVEG4RDE SECURITY COMPANY, ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE

TELEPHONE LINE: +22 577 654 3XX

DIRECT PHONE NO.: +22 507 238 3XX

FAX NO. +22 521 5675 XX

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

NAME OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS: DR. KARL JEN3L

Please go ahead and contact the Director of Operations of the security company DR. KARL JEN3L on their Email and call him on his direct telephone line, you can decide to call at anytime because the security company works round the clock. Please contact his as soon as you receive this email and he will let you know when he will ship the trunk box to you.

Below is the format of the drafted letter you will send to the security company, please fill this letter and send to the security company as soon as you receive this mail and immediately call Dr. KARL JEN3L on his direct telephone number +22 507 238 3XX to notify him of this claim as well.

DR. KARL JEN3L
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
L4VEGARDE SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL: +22 507 238 3XX
FAX: +22 521 567 5XX
EMAIL: [email protected]
DATE ..............

DEAR SIR,

I AM ............................................................................., THE OVERSEA BENEFICIARY TO THE TRUNK BOX DEPOSITED IN YOUR COMPANY FOR SAFE KEEP BY LATE DR. THOMAS CHUB4 VIL4M WHOM MISS DEB0 DOUKOURE VILAM IS THE NEXT OF KIN. THE TRUNK BOX WAS DEPOSITED AND REGISTERED AS FAMILY VALUABLES CONTAINING AFRICAN ART WORKS FOR EXPORT TO MY COUNTRY.

I WISH TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE TRUNK BOX ON BEHALF OF MISS DEB0 DOUKOURE VIL4M

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
YOUR FULL NAMES

Best regards,
Deb0.

<br>I thank her for the photos...
Quote:
My Dearest Sweetest Deb,

Thank you for your prompt response to my e-mail.

I am so glad you liked my photo and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOURS ALSO.
You are VERY MUCH an attractive young woman, and I hope to have you FACE
TO FACE sooner than later in my own country to persue your CONTINUED
EDUCATION at my hands.

Unfortunately, as I HAVE said before, I do not possess a telephone for
any ORAL CONTACT communications, this is for very strict religious
reasons of my faith in OUR LORD. The best way to talk to me is by e-mail
or fax. My FAX NUMBER is : 44-87-1251-73XX. I am so sorry I will not be
able to hear your sweet voice by telephone, nor talk to the pastor, or
his good lady wife. Please explain this to them and give them my
blessing IN THE LORD.

Remember, that our time on this earth is reckoned by days, which will
soon be numbered; but heavenly happiness shall be for ever.

I will, as you request, immediately contact DR. KARL JEN3L to
facilitate the MODALITIES of the transaction for you and me
togetherness.

Yours in the Lord.

Pet3r P. Pip3r [Mr]

A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many
wicked. [Psalms 37:16]
<br>Nearly two weeks later I finally send the security company the details they require and then receive this...
Quote:
FROM THE:
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
LAVEG4RDE SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY
ABIDJAN, COTE D' IVOIRE.
TELEPHONE DIRECT +22 507 238 3XX
TELEPHONE +22 577 654 3XX
FAX +22 521 567 5XX
EMAIL: [email protected]

20TH FEBRUARY, 2006.

ATTENTION: PET3R P. PIP3R (MR)

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

RE: CLAIM OF ONE METALLIC TRUNK BOX CONTAINING FAMILY VALUABLES AND AFRICAN
ART WORKS

WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL DATED MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY, 2006 AND THE CONTENTS WERE WELL NOTED. AFTER GOING THROUGH OUR DEPOSITORS' FILES, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT IT IS TRUE THAT DR. THOMAS
CHUB4 VIL4M DEPOSITED ONE METALLIC TRUNK BOX WHICH WAS DECLEARED AS FAMILY VALUABLES AND AFRICAN ART WORKS WHICH HE INTENDED TO TRANSFER TO OVERSEA COUNTRY.

THE NEXT OF KIN TO THIS TRUNK BOX IS MISS DEB0 DOUK0URE VIL4M BUT THE
METALLIC TRUNK BOX WILL ONLY BE CLAIMED BY LATE THOM4S CHUB4 VIL4MS
ASSOCIATE IN OVERSEA WHOM YOU ARE NOW REPRESENTING AS THE BENEFICIARY. LATE DR. THOM4S CHUB4 VIL4M IN A CLEARLY WRITTEN AGREEMENT STATED THAT THE TRUNK BOX MUST BE SHIPPED TO HIS FOREIGN PARTNER WHICH IS YOU (P ETER P. PIPER MR), THIS MEANS YOU ARE NOW THE BENEFICIARY TO THE ONE METALLIC TRUNK BOX ON BEHALF OF MISS DEB0 DOUK0URE VIL4M.

WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME ( PET3R P. PIP3R MR) DID NOT APPEAR
ON THE DEPOSITORS' FILES AS EITHER THE NEXT OF KIN OR THE BENEFICIARY TO
THE SAID METALLIC TRUNK BOX. HOWEVER, IF YOU MUST CLAIM THIS METALLIC TRUNK
BOX ON BEHALF OF MISS BEEB3E DOUK0URE R0CK, YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO THIS
COMPANY THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AND THE DEPOSIT AGREEMENT AS A PROOF
THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAID TRUNK BOX AND HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO CLAIM IT, AS SOON AS YOU PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS WE SHALL ARRANGE FOR A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WHICH WILL BE ISSUED IN YOUR NAME AND THE METALLIC TRUNK BOX WILL EITHER BE SHIPPED TO ANY OF OUR COMPANY'S BRANCHES IN EUROPE, CANADA OR AMERICA WHERE YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY CLAIM THE TRUNK BOX OR WE MAY SHIP DIRECTLY TO ANY ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE.

KINDLY FURNISH THE SECURITY COMPANY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF YOURS:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS
2. YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
3. YOUR HOME OR COMPANY ADDRESS
4. THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE SAID TRUNK BOX
5. AND AGREEMENT OF DEPOSIT OF THE METALLIC TRUNK BOX

AS SOON AS YOU PROVIDE THESE INFORMATION, WE SHALL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT TO ENABLE OUR COMPANY RELEASE AND SHIP THE TRUNK BOX TO YOU.

AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL DO CALL THE COMPANY'S DIRECTOR DR. KARL
JEN3L ON HIS DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER +22 507 238 3XX TO ACKNOWLEDG THE
RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR CONDOLENCE ON THE DEATH OF YOUR ASSOCIATE LATE
DR. THOMAS CHUB4 VIL4M.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON. PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFRENCE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY LGSC001/20022006.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
BASH AHM3D
FOR LG5FC.
<br>I try to introduce my B0ss C4t modality to Bash...
Quote:
Dear BASH,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our MUTUAL CLIENT'S BOX.

Here are the details you requested :

1. YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS - PET3R P.PIP3R [Mr]
2. YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS - NO TELEPHONE. NO FAX
3. YOUR HOME OR COMPANY ADDRESS - H0agy's Alley, New York City, USA.
4. THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE SAID TRUNK BOX - I HAVE NOT
RECEIVED THIS, PLEASE SEND
5. AND AGREEMENT OF DEPOSIT OF THE METALLIC TRUNK BOX - I HAVE NOT
RECEIVED THIS EITHER, PLEASE SEND

Yours.

Pet3r P. Pip3r [Mr]
<br> I hear nothing back from the security company, but receive the following from my beloved Deb0 nearly 3 weeks later. She's got married and in London!!!
Quote:
Its been a long time,

Though, it is indeed, a very long time. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after a some time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected, I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know.

I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendious efforts and contributions you have put in to make things work out I must inform you that, I am presently in London for numerous business negotiations and establishment together with my newly lovely and caring beloved husband Mike.

We just arrived yesterday and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of USD $35,000.00 (THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. Please, contact now, my confidential secretary, It is in the name of : MR. PETER K0NE (lawyer) E-mail: [email protected]

You are please advised to forward to him, the following information of yours: 1. YOUR FULL NAMES & ADDRESS, 2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ( If necessay) and he will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address which you may provide. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 14 banking days (this is for security reasons). So, your early response to this effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment.

Sincerely Yours,
Deb0 & Mike
+44 703 184 18XX
<br>I offer to meet her there as I'm going to London on business...
Quote:
My Dear Deb0,

What a nice suprise to hear from you after so long. I thought something
aweful had happened to you like you'd been killed in a plane crash, car
crash or had been diagnosed with cancer. What a relief to hear your
wonderful news that you are newly married to your much beloved Mark.
Congratulations to you both. I hope you both get what you deserve in
your future life together.

Are you on honeymoon in London? I have visited it many times with my
business associates here in New York. Funnily enough, we are all flying
out to London tonight in order to clinch a big business deal
thereabouts.

This would seem like the ideal opportunity for us all to meet up. It
would be grate to meet you both and see your wedding photos. I could
also collect my check for 35,000 bucks at the same time. WE could throw
a great party to celebrate both our good fortunes.

We will be arriving in London on Wednesday 15 March 2006. The plane
lands at Heathrow at 10.05GMT and we will be at our hotel by mid-day to
freshen up. Let me know where the best place for us to meet is and a
time that is convenient to both you and Mark. I hear that Planet
Hollywo0d is quite cool. We may bump into Arnold Schwatitsface, or even
8ruce Willis!

Time is pressing, I've got to and pack and empty my garbage can. E-mail
me as soon as to finalise the meeting arrangements.

Yours.

Pet3r Pip3r & Associates

PS Oh yeah, have the champagne on ice.
<br>The delicious Deb0 must have been otherwise occupied in the honeymoon suite, as I hear nothing from her, or her beloved Mike again.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic