SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You to hurt me very much...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear! The concrete block has broken the beautiful Olga's heart, after it failed miserably to send her the $450 she needed for the visa, so that she could come and marry the block.
Quote:
send me these 450 dollars anew in system Money Gram. Please do so, And Money Gram too reliable both best and fast system sending money all over the world so me to tell in bank. I very much love you and very much I miss, I cannot wait. To be with you together and to allow to you my embraces and kisses.

Yours for ever Olga!

Quote:
My dear love Con! Why you do not answer me? What to me now to do? How to me to be? It is necessary for me to pay the visa for 450 dollars and I to not receive from you any letters in general. I so hoped for your help my love. I very much to worry, that you to not write to me 2 days, I so strongly love you and I am afraid of you to lose my lovely. Please, answer me more likely. My heart cries on you and souls not on a place. I very much love you my lovely. I wait for your letter with impatience.

Yours for ever Olga!

Quote:
My love! Where you? Why you have ceased to write to me? You are very much occupied on work or you have simply overlooked
about me? I so miss and so strongly to love you. Please, to not break my heart, I very much to like you, I to want to be
with you beside.
I shall look forward to hearing from you very much.

Your love Olga!

Quote:
Where you my love? Why you to not write to me again? Where you were gone? You to not love any more me? There can be you have found other woman to yourself and consequently have ceased to write to me? You break my heart and I very much to experience, when you to not write to me? Really you cannot write to me every day that I to not worry? Please, answer more likely to me, on my eyes of tear. You to hurt me very much...

Yours for ever Olga!!!

Poor girl, the block doesn't know what to say...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on you!!!! I can feel for this lady! I dropped a concrete block on my foot one time, it hurt very much!!!

Twisted Evil
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you dump 'em Stepan? Just stop writing, or tell her I know she's a scamming heartless bitch, if she's female at all? Ive jerked her around already with the money transfer thing.

I might even send her the Zoy link, but we're not supposed to talk about that....

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep em going til they give up. If you really want to say goodbye then tell them you've met someone else a lot closer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Ive hammered about her existence! (I woulnt have minded hammering her, or 'playing with her in games' but I suppose that's how the scam works)

I suppose she just goes into 'lost punter' mode, and has sob story scripts for the occassion.

Quote:
Why you have ceased to write to me my love? You to not love any more me? You to want me of me it is more? I am not necessary for you any more and you simply to play with me in games? You break my heart. To me your letters every day are very important, and it seems to me that you in general has hammered about my existence. You very much to offend me and tears on my eyes now.

Olga!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're tired of her, block her email for a while. You can always then send her an email in a couple of months 'gee, honey, I haven't heard from you in a while...'and see what happens.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic