SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad has Bananas in his twat, wants to sell penis and more

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my baits have been pretty boring so I decided to borrow the substitute a few key words modality that I had seen here a while back.
(My comments in bold italic)

The Characters so Far
The Mugu Cast
yaya egipson � Lad
irooha chidi mba � The barrister
Chuck Roberts � Penis donor

My Character
Incontinentia Bukets � Lesbian Character
Ifelia Cox - Bulldyke girlfriend of Incontinentia who wants the money for a sex change
Dr Upuranus � World famous dickologist

Dear Sir,

Courtesy of Business opportunity,
I take liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance
onthis mutual beneficial and risk free transaction with you, which I
hope
you give urgent attention. To be precise, I am Mr yaya egipson, the
Manager of Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Exchange/Remittance Department
ofUNION BANK Nigeria. In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum
of
US$12,524,000.00 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand
United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our
customers who died along with his entire family in 1988 Lockerbie Pan
American
Airline plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have
been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money,
because we can not release it unless somebody applied for its,next of
Kin or
Relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking procedure, but
unfortunately to no avail, and nobody has come forward to claim the
money (because the mentioned next of kin which is the Son,died as
well).
Therefore, upon this discovery I and other two officials in my
department now decide to establish a cordial business relationship with
you, hence
my contacting you. We want you to purportedly present your good self as
the next of Kin or relation of the deceased so that we can prepare
documentations and release the funds (US$12.524 Million) into your
account for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming
for it
and again we do not want the funds to go into the Governments account
as
an Unclaimed Bill. The banking law and procedures herein stipulates
that any account abandoned or dormant for a period of some years is
subjected to be closed and all money contained therein will be
forfeited
to the
Government Treasury Account. Now it is being speculated that the above
sum will be transferred into Government Treasury Account as unclaimed
funds
on or before December 2006. The reason for you to present your good
self
as the next of kin in occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer
was a foreigner. Mode of sharing after the successful completion of the
transfer is as follows, for the role you will be expected to play in
the
whole
exercise, we have agreed to give you twenty five (25%) of the total
sum,and 5% has been set aside for expenses we are going to encounter by
both parties in the process of this transaction and the remaining 70%
shall
be for my colleagues and I. In support of the aforementioned, you are
urged to reply this letter indicating your readiness and interest to
participate in the business. After your reply, you will be advised on
the
next step
forward.
I quite believe that you will protect our interest by keeping this
business Top Secret and Confidential, as your interest will be equally
protected in order to achieve and maintain maximum confidentiality.
Trust to hear from you soon as I count on your earliest response.
Thanks,
Yours truly,
MR YAYA EGIPSON

Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006
Subject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR,MY DEAR
To: "yaya egipson"

Ok, Iam interested but in any correspondance replace the word "money" with the word "banana" and "bank account" with "twat" . I don't want my lesbian lover to find out about this deal as she is a greedy bitch and just wants to get her hands on all my money so she can have her sex change operation. Please put "I have bananas in my Twat in the subject line of any emails"

Incontintia Buckets

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006
Subject: I HAVE BANANAS IN MY TWAT
To:

HELLO MRS INCONTINENTIA,
thanks for the email i appreciate your respond towards this great transaction.for us to start the transaction you have to send to me the following informations.
1.YOUR NAME IN FULL
2.YOUR ADDRESS IN FULL
3.YOUR TWAT
4.YOUR PRIVATE OR OFFICIAL TELEPHONE NUMBER.
To enable me start the processing of the BANANA tranfer into your TWAT.the BANANA will be throwed into your TWAT for us to share.
I shall employ the service of two attorneys for drafting and notarization of the will and obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate administration in your favour for the transfer of the BANANA.the paperwork for the transaction will be done by the ATTORNEY and my position as the Manager of bills/Exchange at the Foreign Exchange/Remittance Department of UNION BANK Guarantees successful execution of this transaction.
Any TWAT in any part of the world which you will provide will facilitate the tranfer of the BANANA to you as the BENEFICIARY.
I believe in you and trust you Now as you keep the confidentiality from your.....,you know now?
And please continue to observe ultmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us because i shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
MR YAYA EGIPSON
MANAGER OF BILLS EXCHANGE
FOREIGN EXCHANGE/REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
UNION BANK

Subject: Re: I HAVE BANANAS IN MY TWAT

Dear MR YAYA EGIPSON

1) Incontinentia Bukets

2) 69 Pee Point, The Gonads ,467373, CA , USA

3)Bank Of BigW
Account number:
100476346-DFS
Sort code:
34-34-223

4) +1 860 525-7078 (Number is testing number that is always engaged)

I dont want my Bulldyke girlfriend to find out about this so dont forget to use the code words Banana and Twat is all correspondance

Yours always, Incontinent

HELLO MRS INCONTINENTIA,
thanks for the email i appreciate your respond towards this great transaction.for us to start the transaction you have to send to me the following informations.
1.YOUR NAME IN FULL
2.YOUR ADDRESS IN FULL
3.YOUR TWAT
4.YOUR PRIVATE OR OFFICIAL TELEPHONE NUMBER.
To enable me start the processing of the BANANA tranfer into your TWAT.the BANANA will be throwed into your TWAT for us to share.
I shall employ the service of two attorneys for drafting and notarization of the will and obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate administration in your favour for the transfer of the BANANA.the paperwork for the transaction will be done by the ATTORNEY and my position as the Manager of bills/Exchange at the Foreign Exchange/Remittance Department of UNION BANK Guarantees successful execution of this transaction.
Any TWAT in any part of the world which you will provide will facilitate the tranfer of the BANANA to you as the BENEFICIARY.
I believe in you and trust you Now as you keep the confidentiality from your.....,you know now?
And please continue to observe ultmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us because i shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
MR YAYA EGIPSON
MANAGER OF BILLS EXCHANGE
UNION BANK

To: "Incontinentia Bukets"

thanks for the email and your co-operation so far.
with this i will start processing the bananas into your twat to get to you within 2 to 3 days time.
i have contacted the attorneys that will prepare your documents as the next of kin to late MR LOCKERBIE PAN.
with this development,you are to contact one of the attorneys and intimate to him that MR YAYA EGIPSON directed you to him to prepare your affidavits,drafting and notarization of the will of late Mr lockerbie pan,that you are the next of kin to him.
that you want the bananas(US$ 12.524 million)to be transfered into your twat in the next 2 to 3 days time.
this is his email address([email protected])and([email protected]).
please do inform me the out come of the meeting or any email you will send to them and also do inform me any email they will send to you so as to update me the development in processing your documents.

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006

Yes very good. Please make sure the Barristers use the code words when they contact me. I am going to San Fransisco tomorrow with my girlfriend for the muff diving championships for the last time before she has her sex change. Cross your fingers that we win gold.

Always,

Incontinent

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006

GOOD EVENING INCONTINENTIA ,
How was your trip to san fransisco?and your girl friend?
thanks for the email,
i called your number yesterday and i have been trying since today to talk to you live and to know if you have writing to the attorney, informing him you are the next of kin to late lockerbie pan, but the number you gave me was not going,i tried and tried but all my effort proved abuctive,this was the number you gave me +18605257078.it was just informing me, user busy and it didn't ring at all.if there is any other number you can send to me, please do send it to me so i can rich you any time ,any day.
I Asked you to write to the barrister and inform him that you are the beneficially of the US$ 12.524million in union bank that you want him to prepare a document for you as the beneficially and as the next of kin to late lockerbie pan and ask him what you have to do now so that the bananas can be transfered into your twat immediately with out wasting more time.
you have to write him now as soon as you recieve this email,delay is dangerouse,i have to transfer this bananas into your twat immediately before the management discovers this bananas,you have to act fast so that we wouldn't loose this monies.ok.here is his email address again ([email protected])
you write him now tell him you are the owner of the bananas,remember how many the bananas is and ask him what you will do for the bananas to be transfered into your twat ok.do that as soon as you recieve this email do you understand me ok,we don't have to loose this bananas.
and please do inform me when you write him and do update me with all the information he will relay to you.ok.
YOURS BUSINESS PARTNER
MR YAYA EGIPSON
MANAGER BILLS/EXCHANGE
UNION BANK NIGER

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006

Hello incontinentia,How are you today?i have been waitig for your email,are you back from san fransisco?or are you still there?
Hope you are fine and your friend?
please do write to the attorney as i directed you so that we can transfer this funds to your account immediately,the e-mail address of the attorey once again is [email protected].
please reply as soon as possible.

Dear Yaya,

Hi, I just got back from San Francisco and great news, I won the Silver Medal and $20000 dollars in the world Muff Diving competition!!. I have being celebrating all week at my local crack house.

Your Barrister still has not contacted me. I still waiting, please get him to email me ASAP with the details.

My girlfriend saw your email and is very suspicious, she wanted to know why I needed to conatct a Barrister and why you are trying to phone me. It is very important she doesnt find out , don't use the word Barrister anymore, please use the word Wanker instead.

Also I want to split the money 80% for me and 20% for you, OK?

Yours always,
Incontinent

Subject: I DIDN'T USE THE CODES,BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING WELL BECAUSE IT SEEMS AS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,YOU ARE THE ONE TO WRITE TO WRITE TO THE BARRISTER,NOT THE BARRISTER WILL WRITE YOU,SO WRITE TO HIM NOW TELLING OR INFORMING HIM YOU ARE THE OWNER THE $12.524 MILLION DOLLARS IN UNION BANK OF NIGERIA

HELLO INCONTINENTIA,
Well COME BACK From San francisco to CA and Congratulation on your Award.
the barrister is not my barrister,he is the barrister in charge of remittance of funds to next of kin and beneficiary of funds in Union Bank of Nigeria.
incontinentia,you are the person to write to him informing or telling him that you are the next of kin to late lockerbie Pan and the beneficiary of the $12.524 million dollars in UNION Bank of Nigeria.
that you want him to prepare your legal documents,so that you will transfer your funds to your account in United state of America.do you understand what am telling you now.write it,it is an official Application.it is from there you will start comminicating to the barrister.you have to write him now because with out those documents there is no way i can transfer this funds to your account and this is what have been holding this transaction now.
sorry for not using the codes,i wanted you to understand what am saying because it seems as if you don't understand.
the barrister is not the person or the one to contact or write to you,you are the person to write to him telling him you are the owner of $12.524 million dollars in Union Bank of Nigeria in account of late lockerbie Pan,do you understand now?
this is the barrister's email contact once again : [email protected], you said you want to split your $20000 into two?80% for you and 20% for me. it is great and ok.
CAN YOU SEND ME THE 20% THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TOMMORROW?it will assist me in the processing of the funds into your account. ( oops forgot I am getting 100% and don�t need to negotiate, will ignore it ) if you can let me know so that i will give you the information you will use in sending it.
write to the barrister now tell him you are the owner of the $12.524 million dollars.Do you understand? his email: ([email protected])
YOURS BIZ PARTNER
YAYA EGIPSON

Another email the next day
yaya egipson
hello incontinentia,
how are you doing today?am still waiting for your reply.what is keeping you?
have you contacted the attorney?
how about the 20% so i can use it in processing your documents for the bananas to be transfered into your twat.
my hears are itching to hear from you

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006

Look yaya,

Just get this bloody lawyer to contact me USING THE CODE WORDS or the deal is off is ok.I don't why it is so difficult, remember I am helping you with this deal.

Incontinentia

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006
To: [email protected]

Dear Incontinentia Bukets
I was adviced by Mr Yaya, to contact you, as your attorney for the deal between the two of you.
I will be processing the legal documents and forward them to the bank to make sure that the funds arrive in your account before mid april.
I will request that you pay me the sum of $1500 for processing of documents in your name.
Please pay through western union Nigeria with my respectable name " Irooha Chidi Mba"
Do not forget to send down the mtcn number to my email.
Or you can call my private mobile line +234 8052990048
Note that this is the only Money you have to pay to me .
Thanks.

Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006

hello incontinentia,
how are you?are you not willing to work with me any more,Why are you not writing me any more?
have you contacted the barrister?
if you are not willing to assist me any more do inform me so that i will look for someone else to assist me transfer this funds into he account.

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006

Dear Yaya,

I will still help you with with this deal, I have been away.
I have been away in Eastern Europe working for Vowel aid in Mrcine ,Mreznica
and Mrkopalj.

I will contact the Barrister today.

I think my girlfriend knows about this deal, if she tries to contact you let me know!.
As she wants the money for a Sex Change

Incontinentia

To: "barrister irooha chidi mba"

Irooha,

We don't have Western Union here in the Gonads we only have Moneygram.
I will send you the fees shortly, I will be away for a few weeks so I will try and arrange it tomorrow.

My details are:

1) Incontinentia Bukets

3)Bank Of BigW
Account number:
100476346-DFS
Sort code:
34-34-223

4) +1 860 525-7078

Incontintentia

To: barrister irooha chidi mba"

Irooha,

I sent my secretary to Moneygram and she has sent $1500 to Irooha Chidi Mba, Nigeria. The MTCN5636286 .Please acknowledge that you have picked it up.

Incontinentia
( I then go away for 3 weeks in real life to the Sahara)

Subject: I can help with this deal
To: yayaegipm

Hi Yaya,

I am the girlfriend of Incontintia Buckets. Don't tell her that I have contacted you, she doesn't know that I am aware of this deal.

I can help you transfer the money, I need it for a Sex change operation.

Once I have the money then all I need is someone to sell me their genitals. My doctor says that the best Sex Changes are when you have a Penis Transplant. I will pay someone $1 000 000 if they donate their Penis.

I have always wanted an African penis, I am willing to pay $20 000 dollars immediatly for expenses and fly them over here to the USA to anyone who wants to donate their Penis.

Then when we go through with this deal I can them pay them the 1 million .

Let me know if you are a willing canditate and I will send you the $20 000 so you can come over to the USA.

Ifelia Cox

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006
From: "yaya egipson Subject: Re: I can help with this deal
To: "ifelia cox"

DEAR Cox
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY
thanks for your email,i appreciate that.

Am only accepting your request because incontinentia have been wasting my time in this transaction Laughing , and the federal Government might close the account any time and all the funds forfited to the government.
if you are willing to assist me in the transfer of the funds please send me the following information so that we can start the processing of the documents in your name as the beneficiary of the funds immediatelly.
1.YOUR NAME IN FULL
2.YOUR ADDRESS IN FULL
3.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS/NUMBER
4.YOUR AGE
5.YOUR OCCUPATION
6.YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
7.YOUR DRIVING LIENCES
8.YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER
ALL THIS WILL FACILITATE THE PROCESSING OF THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELLY.

FOR YOUR SEX CHANGE
i know one black man that can donate his genital to you,here is in need of money and he is ready to do any thing to get the money,so i guess he can help you in donating his genital to you.
here is his email contact:([email protected]) so you can talk to him about your sex charge.
Or you can send the $20,000 to me through moneygram with the name of my personal assistant :emeka igwegbe,Nigeria.
so that i can use the money to get a fine young man for you,for your genital change,the man have a very big penis.i know you will like it.
so you send the money $6500,$6500,$7000 dollars making it the $20,000.
i mean don't send the $20,000 at the same time,send it as i started above.
when you pay the money to moneygram or western union money transfer,you send the payment slip to me(scan it)to email,with the MTCN.
so that i can get the man for you immediatelly.
MY HEARS ARE ITCHING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006

incontinentia,
i just left the main branch of MONEYGRAM in nigeria,
the moneygram officials told me that the MTCN 5636286,you gave me is
(incomplete)not complete,please cross check the payment slip again for the complete MTCN and send it back to me.
i was asked to go back to confirm the number and complete it.
they said the number was supposed to be 8 in number all together,and
they was no secret question and answer,although,they said the secret
question and answer is not so necessary,it ws just the number that
was so important first.
incontinentia please send me the complete MTCN and also send me
the payment slip,scan it to my email box.
waiting to hear from you as soon as you read this email.
thank you.
IROOHA CHIDI MBA(esq)

Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006

DEAR MISS INCONTINENTIA,
am still waiting for your reply,
i called your number yesterday it was not going through,please try to call me.
send to me the moneygram payment slip.

Date: Tue, 2 May 2006
From: "Incontinentia Bukets" Subject: Re: I HAVE BANANAS IN MY TWAT

Dear Irooha,

I have just returned from holidays with my girlfriend, we were in the Sahara and didn't have access to email, sorry it has taken so long to reply
There is a 0 in MTCN , go and try again . My secretary has thrown the moneygram payment slip away I am sorry to say. I will try and get it reprinted if needed.

Regards,
[/color[color=red]]Incontinentia

Date: Wed, 3 May 2006

Dear Bukets
i have waited for your reply,thank God you are here now,
i wouldn't go to the money gram any more until you send the payment slip to to me.
i was embraced by the money gram officials the day i went there,i don't want to be embraced any more by the money gram officials. Laughing
i am an attorney of a high reputation,i wouldn't dent my image going to money gram with incorrect information.
you are to send the payment slip to me before i check back there.
or if the payment slip was thowned as you alleged then you have to go back and repay the payment.($1500)
i await your reply today as you are in united states now.

Subject: Re: I can help with this deal
To: "yaya egipson

Yaya,

I have been away on holidays with Incontinentia and I am so excited that you have found a Penis donor for me!! That it wonderful, I have wanted this my whole life.
I will contact him immediatly to make the arrangments.

Lets start this transfer

My details are
1) Ifelia Cox

3)Bank Of USA
Account number:
3467348348-gtr
Sort code:
34-93-478

4) +1 860 525-7078

5)30

6) Teacher

LOVE

Ifelia Cox

Subject: Re: I can help with this deal
To: chucksrobberts

Dear Chuck,

Yaya told me that you are going to donate your penis for my Sex change, that is wonderful!. Don't worry, there is nothing to worry about I will look after everything.
Send me your passport details and I will arrange your ticket and visa for the USA, I hope flying business class is ok for you ?.
I will send you $ 20 000 to start with very soon before you leave to cover your initial expenses and then once you are in the US and the operation is performed I will give you $1 000 000 from the deal with Yaya.

My doctor will contact you shortly as he needs to ask you a few questions to make sure that your Penis is compatible, but this should be a formality.

I am so happy, I have waited for this opportunity for a long time !.

Regards,

Ifelia Cox

hello cox,
i have waited for your contact since yaya intimated me about your sex change but couldn't hear from you for the past 4 weeks.
it is good that you are back now,how was your trip?hope it was fine.
i want to assure you that your dream have come to pass,as soon as you send me the flight ticket and visa i will come to the United State of America immediatelly.i can't wait to be in USA.
i lost my international passport last 3 months since then i have not been able to obtain another one,i advice you send $3500 to me through western union money transfer or money gram to enable me process another international passport and other necessary needs.
i will answer all question that your doctor may ask and i assure you that my penis is compatible as the length of my penis is 12 inches which is very large and big,can make any girl you penetrate cry.
i know you will be happy when i arrive united states of america.
i await your reply as soon possible.

NOTE:send the money with my prophet's name he will help me to pick up the money when you send it as i have no international passport to use and pick up the money when you send it because with out international passport i will not be able to pick up the money.his name is :(prophet zion peter)use the name to send the money.
and please do send the MTCN information,texts/secret question and answer and send/scan the payment slip to me,to my email address.
yours sincerely
chucks robberts

Subject: Ifelia Cox - genitourology transplant surgery donor
To: chucksrobberts

Dear Mr Robberts,

I am Dr Upuranas, world renowned Genitourologist in the area of Dickology here at the famous Mt Sinai Hospital.
I will be performing the Penis Transplant between yourself and Ms Ifelia Cox.
There is nothing to worry about as I have performed this operation many times and with great success.

You will need to fill in and the attached Questionnaire and scan it in and send it back to me. Pease make sure you answer every question.

With the miracle of modern anti-rejection drugs we don't need to worry about blood type and tissue compatibility any more, however it is of the utmost importance that you and your Penis are not Sexual Deviants or Homosexuals.
The Questionnaire attached is designed to test and weed out such people and ensure your compatibility with the donor. This test was created by the great man himself Sigmund Freud. Some people find some of the questions a bit odd, but this test has been clinically proven to test for the right candidates.

After the operation and your Penis and Testes are removed we will do the Sigmoid Colon-Vaginoplasty Technique" Vaginoplasty to make your Genitals appear female

I will construct the labia majora , sensated Labia minora, clitoral hood and sensated clitoris by in the meantime using some part of your scrotal and sensated prepuce to create this part of female appearance. I don�t use the delayed type for this procedure. You will gain natural labia major and minora on this occasion.

You must agree also that you are happy to become a women after the operation ?. We cannot go forward unless you do so. Please reply that accept to become a women as well as returning the questionaire.

Regards,

Dr Upuranus BSc, MD, PhD, FRCPC.

(In the meantime lets see if we can send the Barrister to moneygram again)

Dear Irooha,

I went to the Moneygram office but they told me they could not reprint the payment slip as I was not the person that sent it originally , as it was my secretary. My secretary has just gone on vacation for 6 weeks so I can't ask her to get it reprinted either. The person at moneygram assured me that you should have no problems this time if you go with the correct number MTCN56362860 and without the payment slip
As you are a well known are respected barrister I am sure there will be no problems this time.

Regards,

Incontinentia

Last edited by BigW on Tue May 09, 2006 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be continued

BigW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My MUGU is being a bit impatient

chucks robberts wrote:

My dear cox,
how are you today,i have been waiting for your reply,why does it take so/too long to respond to your mail,are you really serious with the sex change,if you are serious please be more serious and always check your email and to update me with what is going on.
my full name is chukwuma robberts(CHUKWUMA ROBBERTS)
am 32 years old,11 march 1974.
it is ok baby you will have the penis very soon and start fucking as you like.you will play with it as you like when the sex change takes place.ok.
yes my testicles are very very big too.
i will wait for the doctors examination and confirmation.
my penis pet name is BIG LAMA.
i await your prompt response.
YOURS SINCERELY
CHUKWUMA ROBBERTS

So I give him little slap

Dear Chuck,

I am upset that you think I am not serious about this, how dare you suggest that I am not being serious?, I have wanted this my whole life, please apologise, of course I am serious, as I hope that you are.If you are not serious about this then we should call the whole think off.

I am a very busy person that travels a lot and don't have access to email every day.

Anyway I have forwarded your details to my friend at the Dept. of Immigration, so your Visa should be issued as soon as you have your new passport.

Love

Ifelia

To: "ifelia cox"

Dear cox,
am sorry for what i said,it was because of y our delayed reply,am very very sorry ok.
do not be upset any more as am down for you to make sure that you have your sex change done before this months runs out or as you may want it,
i just recieved the doctors questionaires amd filled it,cox i must confess,i found it very difficult filling that form.
because of the strange questions Laughing i saw there,i wouldn't have f illed that form but i later f illed it because i have already promised you, to do every thing capable of me to assist you.
i hope it will be ok with the doctor.
i await your immediate response.
Chukwuma Robberts

He returns the 7 page questionaire to DR Upuranas but doesn't fill it in properly, so slap time and he has to do again . He does answer 1 question correctly

20) Are you happy to have female genetalia constructed after the donation: yes

Last edited by BigW on Tue May 09, 2006 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't you want a picture of the donee tallywhacker prior to accepting it -- skin tone and all? Maybe with some writing on it to prove authenticity?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BigW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly want a photo. The plan is the doctor will have some doubts about his suitability of being a donor from the questionaire , which only some photos can clear up, I have a few things in mind as to type of photos Twisted Evil
BigW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister returns from Moneygram which he seems to find stressfull Laughing

Date: Tue, 9 May 2006
Subject: I JUST LEFT THE MONEY GRAM

incontinentia,
You gave me fake information and fake MTCN 56362860,i just left the money gram office here in lagos and they confirmed that the MTCN is invalid.
the ball is in your court now to play,if you are resending the $1500,please don't go to moneygram any more,i repeat do not pay to money gram any more,pay to western money union money transfer to aviod any stress.pay to western so that i can check money status order before going to check or pick up the money.

Irooha chidi Mba(esq)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic