SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Olga gets down to the nitty gritty...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apart from the unlikely fact that she wants to be engaged to a concrete block, my 'romance' with Olga has gone on for months without money raising its ugly head. Not any more...
Quote:
Hello my beautiful man, my love Con!!! I checked in bank as it is
possible to send money through border and in bank to me have told,
that the most convenient both fast and reliable way to cable money is
the western union. My data which you will use in western the union at
sending money. my data:

INKASBANK
First name: OLGA
Last name: LOSKUTOVA
City: ST PETERSBURG
Street: NALICHNAYA 49
ZIPE CODE: 199155

I to learn from the operator western union in bank and he to me to
tell, that I should inform you my complete name, that you could send
me money through western union. After you will send money, you in bank
inform ten numbers (MTCN), number control and not overlook to write
your full address and the full name which you are filled at a sending
of money and should inform me it. Also specify the sum which you to
send me. Well, yesterday I looked very interesting film. The film was
American, it referred to as " to return on Christmas ". Film about two
people, man and woman. The man worked far from the house where he was
waited by the wife. He has promised to her to return in time on
Christmas. But on a way home with him there were different histories.
He had not time almost in time to return home and was absolutely
disappointed. And he nevertheless has arrived to last moment to the
wife, all tired. She to meet him with such kindness and love. I very
much liked this film. I so would like with you to meet Christmas. In
film I to see what beautiful at you at home in Christmas. All of them
are decorated with multi-coloured fires. In the house to burn a
fireplace, and number to stand a New Year's tree. Looking in a window
the fluffy white snow falls. And we with you sit on a sofa, and
happiness to be embraced. I to think that my happiness to consist in
this christmas history. I am simply happy that you at me are. I shall
finish the letter and I shall wait your letter. I love you!!! And I
think that I begin to miss you!!!

Your for ever Olga!!!

Christmas? But you said the money was to buy a visa & marriage licence?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a song about returning on Christmas:

http://www.lyrics007.com/Dido%20Lyrics/Christmas%20Day%20Lyrics.html

But as for a movie....

Maybe she plans on returning some Christmas gifts because they were the wrong size and this is a very subtle hint for you to buy her only things she likes.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know Roy, but after reading her letter to you, I am starting to think that maybe she is just trying to scam you. I mean, the whole Christmas reference and all. Plus wanting a MTCN... Don't you think that maybe she is not really who she says she is? I don't mean to rain on your parade here. I can see how much you must love her. It would be easy to fall for a girl that not only looks as nice as she does but would also be willing to marry a brick (not many women would be willing to do that unless the brick was very wealthy). I guess, all I am saying here is just be careful. I would just hate to see a thoughtful guy like you get your heart broken by a phony.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could you think that? Youre only jealous, just because your slutty bird whose brother owns a diamond field doesnt want to marry you.

I'm sure that Olga understands that due to the block's inanimate nature, I will have to accompany it as it's minder. and stand in for it when it comes to all that beastly unpleasantness stuff in the bedroom. I'm sure repeated rubbing against concrete would cause severe chafing to her most sensitive areas, whereas I would be very gentle at first.

Finally, I'm sure she knows that I wrote all the love poems for the block (well actually I blagged a load of Beatles Lyrics, then made unrecognisable by her Bable Fish), in the same way that parents really write their little children's letters to Santa....

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your information Mr. Smarty Pants, it was ME that called off the wedding with my rich, slutty girlfriend. She would not wear the facial hair for the "Christ on a Bike" campaign. WTF? What else would she not do once we were finally married then? Huh? First its the facial hair, next it will be the crotchless clown outfit. Look, diamond field or not, I have limits.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's happy I'm sending her money, but a tad confused....
Quote:
My love Con, I is very glad to receive from you good news and to thank you for the help, that you to send me 450 dollars my lovely. Thanks you, I and to not know, what I to do without you my dear love. I only did not understand one thing. Why there is a problem for you to send money the western union, or for example through Money Gram? And I cannot understand through what system you to send me these 450 dollars? If you to send it through bank, I do not know such system and we have no here this system that I could receive this money. And then if you to send me of money through the western union, or Money Gram, I need in some additional information from you to receive this money. After you will send money, you in bank inform ten numbers (MTCN), number control and not overlook to write your full address and the full name which you are filled at a sending of money and should inform me it. Also specify the sum which you to send me. Please my lovely. It is very important. As soon as you will receive this letter, at once the answer to me to inform all necessary information and inform as you to send me of money. You should use the western union. I very much love you my lovely and I can not wait for our meeting. I wait your answer. Whole to you it is gently gentle!

Yours for ever Olga!

Whole to me is gently gentle huh? She stops being all gushy when it comes down to MCTN's.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send her off into town to see if they have a Skamagrand service / office available in her ( It's ) little ole town Very Happy

Skamagrand is the only company that you will deal with , Since they are so honest at Skamagrand Shocked
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wants me to Moneygram her now. I sent her proof that the money was waiting for her in Helsinki, but she cant be bothered to go and look.
Quote:
Hi my love Con! I checked my lovely it is system in our city bank transfer, and we have no it and consequently I cannot receive in any way this money of 450 dollars which you to me to send. You should use system of the western union my lovely to send me of money for my visa of 450 dollars. But if you to have problems sending money through the western union then you try to use system Money Gram. You should withdraw that remittance which you to make in bank transfer and to send me these 450 dollars anew in system Money Gram. Please do so, And Money Gram too reliable both best and fast system sending money all over the world so me to tell in bank. I very much love you and very much I miss, I cannot wait. To be with you together and to allow to you my embraces and kisses.

Yours for ever Olga!

Moneygram - choice of lovescammers! - Hey they could use the letter in their adverts.
Nice shes going to allow to me embraces and kisses.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic