SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting Props

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea why my bride to be Rolling Eyes might have had her photo her photo taken in front of a MacDonalds' proudly displaying a MacDonalds happy meal? I thought for one moment, the identity of the photographer might be revealed in the photo, but it appears that they were using a flash (there is just a glare where their head would be)- it's always a perfectly clear picture on TV Sad

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several possibilities. The one that comes of mind is that the picture is not the person writing you. It may have been downloaded from a family webpage or a blog site.

Second is to make you think they are just like you Westerners, hanging out at a big American fast food joint like McDonalds.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, well, I'd rather she watch her weight Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how it is today, but not too long ago, going to mcdonalds in a foriegn country was kind of a trendy thing, even if it was expensive by local standards. I can't remember if it was Moscow, or maybe Beijing that used to have a lot of coverage of the long lines waiting to get in when they first opened. The wrappers and stuff are like souvenirs, proof they've been there!
Maybe its still trendy or a status thing?
FWIW, I remember a couple of russian scammers posing in front of macdonalds, don't remember the happy meal.
There's at least one known/current one who has pictures taken in front of macdonalds.
Post her picture, maybe she'll look familiar.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There ya go.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, not the one I'm thinking of. Maybe the next picture will show her holding a KFC bucket?

Wink
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looked through the Russian Detective website and couldnt find her. Should I send her pictures and info to them? Or is there someone else I should inform?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At Russian-detective, you kind of need to post a complete 'report' in the format Elena wants.
Not hard to do.......
Name, (Preferably full name) City, Email address, Age/Birthdate, Letters, some photos

If you're in early stages of the romance, you may wait a while.
You could probably post a report on her in 'suspected', and lay out whatever evidence you have.
(IP address, letters used by another scammer, etc.)
There has to be some reason to suspect her, other than she poses with happy meals! Shocked

Most other romance scam sites want you to have at least a 'money letter' before they will publish the pictures.

With some of the sites, once they 'know you', they'll accept pictures and info without question.

If you have more than 1-2 letters, chances are there's enough evidence in the letters. Check the email headers, check her IP against where she claims to be, and also for presence of 'the Bat!'.

Google her letters, and strange phrases in her letters. They may pop up as having been used in other scams, with other names/faces.
Also google her email address.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic