SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i am 23 years old. i am pretty young lady.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard from Anna. She wants to take me up on the pearl necklace I offered her (OK, OK, it was bleeding obvious, but it made me giggle), but she hasn't responded about the golden shower I was thinking of having installed in "our" home. She's just got down to the money. Incidentally, I noticed on Les Noise's picture, she at least tried ot cover where the picture was nicked from.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response today.. I'm playing this one slow... Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, i told "her" to write me 3-4 times a day. She's doing it, too. But it sure makes a lot of crap in my inbox. She don't come through with any details. Lazy mugu. And her address is Western Union in Abidjan. I can't send a $2000 digital SLR to Western Union.

But i should be getting some "Afican sex system" when i see her

Quote:
Sweet Heart, please wait i'm coming to you very soon and i promise to handle you with African sex system ok.
i love you with all my heart .
please tell me have you surbmeted the forms?
waiting to hear from you soonest.
have my morning kisssssingggggggg i loveeeeeee youuuuuuuu sweetttttt hearttttttt
miss Anna Guei
western union money transfer.
Abidjan Ivory coast
west africa.
ANNA GUEI.
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

Location: Trying to NOT listen to the Pirate Song ! Yah Harr Fiddle De Dee

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm,

I've got her back after a sad lonely 48Hrs without her / It Rolling Eyes

Anyone got any NEW pictures other than the 3 or 4 floating in HER 3 threads in here ???
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone got any NEW pictures other than the 3 or 4 floating in HER 3 threads in here ???

I doubt there are any new pics. The website she stole them from only had those ones unless she bought a membership. Yeah right. I keep asking for more pics, even her home, church, neighborhood... nothing. You could try asking "her" to scan her butt. hehe
PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My own lover.
Good morning, please my lover i want to know that i'm still waiting to here from you concern my condition here and also concern the consignment in the security company , please try to mail so that i will send the contact of the security company with the documents that the security company issue my late father , so that after the transfer you will come here for our great African Traditional marriage Do that Voodoo that you do so well , now after this we shall go together and have our good family .please i want you to comprihend I want you to learn to Spell that i'm in bad state right now, Yes , Lagos! and if i 'm not hearing from you infact it seems that i want to die Oh well hurry up then , I'm busy aint got time for dead lovers.
please let me hear something from you, i'm worry Yes you are a worry .
ANNA your lover .

Would be a shame if she died , Such Tragedy , So many men left heart broken .
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PerryScope - I wouldn't be surprised if she rose from the dead to scam a few more honest people. Wink

I finally got a reply! All I had to do was talk about how lonely I am, girls are always leaving me, I hope she didn't, etc. I got this:
Quote:
Hello Lover,
Thanks you very much for your mail.
please i want to let you know that i'm waiting to hear from you since all this days, concern my proposal , if you are real seirous for me because i as i was saying that if you are ready for me, i want you to help me to claim this very consignment from the security company because i'm here in a hardship since 19 sept. 2002 till now, for that i need you to save me so that after that you will come over here for our african traditional marrage which will take place here .
so that after that well shall gotother and live together with our money doing a nice investment for our children.
i will stop here till i hear from you , i need your picture too.
yours lover
Anna .

What? Commitment? Children?! I just wanted her for her Jamaican X-rated skills! But seriously, I think she's getting pretty suspicious since about 80 people are baiting her. I've never had one threaten to stop contact unless they get a picture after just 3 messages.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
about me i will not tell you any other thing about my self.
i want to ask you , as you are seeing my picture what are seeing in me tell me?
and with the few days that you have been comminicating with me how do you find me?.
Finally, sweet haert i'm a good girl ok from good family ok , i for our good ok after this transaction i promise you that if you me and i sleep with you for only one night you will not forget me again.
i love you waiting to hearing from you.
bye kiss.
miss Anna Guei.

OK... so, she won't tell me anything else about herself, but wants my details to be sent to the bank? And, I'm sure a night with her would be unforgettable, as waking up in a gutter wit hall your personal possessions missing generally would be. But still, she's a good girl who poses for Jamaican XXX websites.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA ha!

She loves me best. I got four messages today. (I told her she must write at least 4 times everyday) I also told her she needed to send me an address so i could mail her the digital camera i bought for her. She gave me a real name for the "FADAX" delivery. Anyone recognize this name?

I think this one is clueless, no suspicions at all. too dumb. But if "she" ever finds this website she'll feel like an idiot.

Quote:
Sweet Heart,
Thank for your wounderful mail, infact you are around me here as i look near me i saw you i love you my darling.i'm aways mail from the symber cafe center called emmanuelbusiness@center, is one of the popula symber here,.
i'm from a village that is called BANKUMA,WE HAVE BOARD WITH LIBERIA.
but since the death of my perants i'm here in Abidjan, a city called, yopungon.
now my school is called univasrity of cocoody.
Sweet heart , you can use this name to send the camera and please i need mobil phone because i want use it so that any time you need me before the end of the transaction and our African traditional marrage .
this name is the person that i trust that have all the id to go and callect from the FADEX .
NAME: NW41MO NWAD0Z1E NW4G0D.
ABIDJAN IVORY COAST.
WEST AFRICA.
please my sweet heart i want to let you know that if you send all those things please try to send some money for me for the clearance because if i go to the FADEX the will collect money from me and i don't have any money as you knows.
concern your coming here, i need it , i want it i love it, but now see we have good beach here and good hotels , but i want you to wait now , if the security company transfer the consignment to you and now it remeans our marriage as i told you now you can come here for it only, because you know that i love you. i don't want in the case that i will go with you to the security company now the may give signal to the government as you know , just i want to promise you that every thing concern it will be ok.because i'm a young girl any office that i want to enter i will enter , but if you come with to tell you , you will surely give them something.
for this very reason please wait till everything about this transaction will be over.
PLEASE SWEET HEART, I'm real child of God, i'm real christian ok, with it in can tell you all my secret that i have never tell any body ok.
but one thing with now is that i love you and i don't know how to do it because you have eat up my heart .
now on my next mail to you i will go and collect the email address of REV. INNOCENT LA2RUS. for you ro contact him and ask him every thing about me ok.
i will stop here now don't wast any time to mail me.
sweet heart .
i love you.
ANNA FOR YOU EVER.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the worst spelling and grammar too.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL....Could be a couple of different lads.. I've got one that can hardly speak English.

"My sweet heart,
thank you for your mail, you show me that you are real serious with me and i promise you that every thing about my love is for you forever.
so by tomorrow i will go to there office to ask them if the have see the forigne
please, sweet heart now i don't have any money at hand to snape more picture please bear with me as soon as i get some money i will snape picture and send for you , i love you.
sweet hear going to U.K, you know the right thing to do buy for me , you know i don't have any mobil phone, and to tell you , that good thing that is in your heart just do it for me i will be ok with it.
to tell you about my breast it is real one, i don't have any money to go and buy medicine for my breast , i tell you is original, a gift from God.
i know very soon we shall be together, and you will comfarm it by your self.
i love you waiting to hear from you soonest and not to forget first thing tomorrow morning i will go and meet the director
i love you waiting to hearing from you.
bye kiss.
Anna my love is for you forever." Cool

P.S. @loosey.. I've been going for the topless pic that we've already seen I thought it would be an easy one but apparently not.. "no money to snape"..

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

PerryScope
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cottinghamk

Quote:
But seriously, I think she's getting pretty suspicious since about 80 people are baiting her

Only 80 ? Very Happy

@ Les Noise

Quote:
to tell you about my breast it is real one, i don't have any money to go and buy medicine for my breast , i tell you is original, a gift from God.

Hmm , She has only one ? Very Happy
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I should ask her about that.. Well spotted Perryscope that went right over my head... Laughing

Jolly Roger

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a weird time with this one. Sent her a "I'm interested. Please reply" message and got an email back asking about me instead of the standard first email. Sent a reply saying if she wanted to know then ask. THEN I get the first email with the picture. I reply back and get the second email, reply and get the first scripted email again, reply and get that first scripted one again but with the second picture attatched. Let's see what I get this next time. :banghead:

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne

maybe that's a good sign. we're running her ragged. She has no time to write new messages to a new victim. But her script is only about three messages long so she has to deviate sometime.

Les

Once she got off the script her language skills went way down. Appears to be the same poor grammer I'm getting. But she's spending a lot of time writng these messages. no time to spellcheck. hehe

Anyone?

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this one. finals week and too much outside work. Anyone want to play my Pastor? PM me, we'll set up the pastor's gmail account and send her a looooong application form.

oh and I sent her a present which she will never get. (Her address is incomplete) And they'll probably return it smashed.

Quote:
anna

Your present is on the way. It's a Nikon D300, and I included a cell phone with a $500 prepaid phone card. Call me when you get it. I sent it to:

NWAIMO NWADOZIE NWAGOD.
ABIDJAN
IVORY COAST.
WEST AFRICA.

I sent it international express delivery via the US post office (that cost a LOT). So it should be there in a couple days. Take lots of pics. I love you, Fed
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got mail from security company...lol

loosey you cheap bastard, I'm going to buy her a phone, laptop and digital camera so she can "snape" some pics for me.. Cool

Jolly Roger

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally something different!!!

"Sweet Heart,
thank you for your mail, please don't be confuse about this i did it to remind you that my condition here is very bad for you to find a good solution for me, look sweet heart as i'm sending this mail now i'm crying, i need your full assistance so that this consignment will be claim from the security company and transfer to your country after this comes our marriage , that will take please here i called here AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE.
now after this i will go with you for our further investment.
please i need you now i'm in very bad condition.
sweet heart i know you will not misunderstand me on this , i tell you all because i will not hide any thing from you for that i ahve to tell you the truth.
waiting to hearing from you soonest.
Anna Guei.
i love you."

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed "security company" then let her know..

"Hello My Dear Sweet Heart,

Thank you for your mail.
I am now sending you the document so that you will see and send to the security/finance company.

Lots of my kisses.
Anna."

Then 3mins later this obviuosly back to a script.

"And this is the agreement of deposit. with these two documents which the security company issue to my late father during the time of deposit you can now contact them and tell them that you are my late father foreign partner and wants to claim the consignment and take it to your country.

You should please not let them know that the consignment contains money to avoid them from seizing or checking it as was deposited as containing family valuables and presently we are experiencing war here as you know. So you should always tell them that the consignment contains family valuables as it is written in the documents for our good and future.

The contact of the security company is DR. xxxxxx, director of operations, xxxxxxxx, TEL; 0022508559329, FAX; 0022521242447, EMAIL: xxxx
You should contact them and get back to me and let me know in details what you discuss with them about the claim and about the arrangement for me to come to your country to meet you immediately after the claim.

Best rergards and I awaits to hearing from you. God blessings and gaurdians as I rely and count on you for your help and assistance for my future good without letting me down or betraying or cheating me because as you know this is my only hope in life and future.

With all my love and smiles.

Miss Anna"

Cool

Jolly Roger

loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just ignored all the security company stuff. don't mention it a bit. She's almost forgotten she's supposed to be sellling that script. She might be trying a side scam on me. See if she can get some cash or a digicam before she gives me to the big lads.

It's possible that emailing the security company will pass you up the ladder. "Anna" is just the lure, she's too dumb to run the real scam.

(Miss Vera won't even answer my emails now that she got a barrister involved. she got me blocked.)
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm off to the UK tomorrow so I will ignore security stuff then send her "pressies" when I get back on the weekend..Thought of giving security co. a right rollicking they've been charging $30.00 US/day since 2002 and have a $35,000.00 figure attached to the trunks.. Really makes me mad them ripping off a sweet thing like Anna.lol

Jolly Roger

Tobias
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also chosen to ignore the money bait. She tries to work it in every letter, though.

I'm getting some of the exact phrases used in your letters, but never the exact same letter. She told me that she couldn't "snape" any pictures, too. I just asked her what "snaping" was and completely ignored her sob story. Hehehe.
Dredcocoa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anna

Why the fuck will you not send me a picture, or more about you? Here I am dealing with your bank and sorting out travel arrangements, but you give me nothing. This makes me think that you care nothing for me and as soon as I've helped you, you'll just fuck off somewhere else.

Jez.

TO which she responded:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Sweet Heart,

Thank you for your mail.
I am now sending you the document so that you will see and send to the security/finance company.

Lots of my kisses.
Anna.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WoW.. She really loves me.. Totally unsolicited ( I owe her an email) guess this ones not as busy as we thought..

"GOOD EVENING SWEET HEART,

How are you this night, with hope you are ok, i just want to mail you to see if you have recieved the documents that you demanded from me.
secondly to wish you good luck for your jouney to U.k. , concern what to buy for me , as i have told you that i don't have phone, and i like the camera and the lap tops too but in all you knows what is best for me as your wife i will take it with joy, i love you and my love is for you alone for ever to ever.
i have pray and told God about your jouney , please as soon as you reach U.K try to mail me so that i will know every thing about you in that place .
good night sleep well and dream about me as i too.
i love have my night kissss
Anna your wife."

Cool

Jolly Roger

Tobias
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I hope this clears up all the confusion as to what Anna meant when she stated that she couldn't "snape" any pictures for us:
Quote:
GOOD EVENING SWEET HEART,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL, TO SNAPE PICTURE IS TO CALL A PHOTEGRAPH TO TAKE SOME BODY PICTURE.
PLEASE I LOVE A MAN WHO WILL NOT HIDE HIS FALLINGS IN ANY SIDE.
ANY THING THAT YOU KNOWS THAT YOU WANT TO ASK ME JUST ASK ME I WILL GIVE YOU THAT ANSWER.
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU THAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW.
NOW I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MY LATE FATHER CONSIGNMENT STILL IN THE SECURTY COMPANY HERE, I WANT YOU TO DO QUICK SO THAT IT WILL TRANSFER TO YOU , SO THAT YOU WILL. COME OVER HERE FOR THE AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MARRAGE THAT WILL TAKE PLACE HERE.

SWEET I WANT TO STOP HERE TO SLEEP TILL TOMORROW
HAVE A NICE SLEEP AND HAVE A NICE DREAM .
I LOVE YOU.
KISS.
ANNA

Put that one in your ladspeak dictionary and smoke it!
loosey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

her damn capslock must be broken tonight.

but...I'm gonna get some panties, nyah, nyah, nyah...

Quote:
I just wanted to mention how much I am looking forward to the scan of
your panties with - I 'heart" Fed - written on them. I know it is a
little naughty but I really like that kind of thing. I can imagine you
sitting at the computer, slipping off your panties, writing on them,
scanning them and sending me the image. It is soooo exciting. Please
do this for me. I am sending you a two thousand dollar digicam
afterall.

Waiting in anticipation.
Your lover
Fed.

I think so anyway. maybe I'm getting SOME PAINT.

Quote:
AGAING CONCERN YOUR DEMAND ABOUT SCANING MY PAINT I WILL DO THAT FOR YOU THAT IS TO SHOW YOU THAT I LOVE YOU, I KNOW THAT IS AVERY HARD THING BUT I PROMISE TO DO IT FOR YOU JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE.

i love you my darling you have proves to me that you are for me real,
ANNA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic