SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPDATE She Loves You Yeah Yeah Yeah (BeatlesBait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FresnoBeeDude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit of personal information about myself. I am a huge Beatles fan, having collected over 500 albums in mp3 format (bootlegs, alternatives, etc). Back in the early 90�s (or was it the late 80�s) Dr Demento played a �song� on his weekly wacky show called �A Day in the Life � 91 by Whimsical Will� It is a spoken bit making a story out of 91 Beatle songs titles.

Fast forward to 2006, after reading 419eater for a year now, and had a unsuccessful early bait (email account was killed off early by a baiter), I wanted to bait a Mugu using all the Beatles songs. I had a list, but it was incomplete. I found a website that listed �everything� written by Lennon/McCartney. Unfortunately, such songs as Lennon�s Give Peace a Chance was included. But, I did not let this deter me, in fact I found it useful as creating a longer, silly bait. I figured I will have fun with a Mugu, you know how they send us long-winded emails with grammar that doesn�t make any sense? I figured, I would reply in the same manner.

Cast of characters:

Mr Vincent Adisa: from the Auditing And Accounting Unit in a bank in Ghana. Name should not be confused as the tennis shoe of similar name (Adidas). Rather stupid businessman.

M.B.E himself: , Mr. Bryan Epstien Owner/Manager North End Music Stores including international sales (NEMiSis, Inc), specializing in hard-to-find records and 8-tracks, founded 1961, locally owned and operated for 3 generations of the Epstien family. Also writes beautiful poetry when bored. Is also a practicing Jew.
**Note purposely misspelled the name of Brian Epstein, the manager of the Beatles, and also NEMS stores to avoid any google lookups** See the definition of Nemesis here: http://woodelf.dyndns.org/alfresco/gloss.html

Barrister Roland Smith: The overpaid lawyer

Daniel Gold: Represents the yet unnamed Security Company. With a name like Gold, what better job can you find.

Noteworty mentions:

Yoko Ono: Japanese woman that can be so demanding, a lousy singer, and a bad artist. Still alive unfortunately
John Lennon: Murdered by Mark David Chapman 12/8/80
Kurt Cobain: Lead singer of Nirvana. Rumored to have been murdered by his wife Courtney Love. Left a suicide note saying he couldn�t take the fame and fortune anymore
Michael Kelland Hutchence (again misspelled in my bait as Hutchinson to avoid any googling): Lead Singer for INXS, committed suicide in 1997 by hanging himself while performing auto eroticism (masterbaiting�err, masturbating)
John Kurt Hitchinson: Killed himself while masterbaiting, leaving behind a suicide note. Lead singer of the Quarrymen, and only employee to the NEMiSis shop

The story begins on March 6, 2006 when I received this email:

Disposition-Notification-To: "vincent adisa" <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: popper
Message-Id: <20060307032122.2BD0A4D009D@localhost>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 04:21:22 +0100 (CET)

Auditing And Accounting Unit
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd.
Head Office.P.O Box 770,Accra-Ghana.
GREETINGS,
Compliment of the day and how is life generally with you? Of course it is my humble wish to make this solicit and crave your
indulgence to make this project request for a joint business transaction which i hope will not come to you as a surprise,hence
i plead for your pardon. I am Vincent Adisa, in the Auditing and Accounting Unit, Foreign operations Department Standard Chartered
Bank Ghana Ltd and i have an urgent and confidential business proposal which you might be interested in.
On April 15th,2001, Engr.Charles Thomos made a {fixed} deposit of US$16,500.000.00{Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars}
in my branch. On maturity, i sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply after months we sent a reminder and
finally i discovered from his contract employee Empire Contruction Corporation {ECC} that Late Engr.Charles Thomos died from an
automobile accident.
On further investigation it was clear that he died without making a will. All attempts by the Australian to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
I therefore made further inquiries and discovered that Late Engr.Charles Thomos died not declare any next of kin or relations in all his
official document in my bank. The total sum of US$16,5M is still in the bank as dormant acct. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
According to Ghanaian banking law,after five years, the money will revert into the account of the Ghanaian Government.That is ,if the
account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim it.This is the situation, and my proposal is that i need a reliable
someone, a foreigner who will stand in as the beneficiary and next of kin .Someone who will lay a trust worthy proof first ,before any step in
this transaction is taken.
The money will be shared in the ratio of 30% and 70% that is for you and i respectively.There is no risk involved. I am using my position
and connection in the bank here to do all the document work for the transaction .We shall employ the services of an attorney to obtain all
necessary documents and letter of administraction in your favour for the transfer.This transaction is risk free and gauranteed.
As you reply,give me your words that you will be nice to me because this will make a great change to our lives positively and can as well land
me into a big trouble if a great care is not taking.Email me back at [email protected]
I await your urgent reply.
Best regards,
Mr Vincent Adisa.

Naturally I was surprised, it�s not every day someone wants to give me millions of bucks. Emailed arrived in my regular email account, and I quickly copied it to my yahoo account.

GOOD DAY!

Your email definitely has come as a surprise to me as no one knows my personal email account! How on GOD's EARTH did you find me? I am so flabbergasted!

Please tell me, how did Engr.Charles Thomos die?

If your trustworthy bank is really interested in transferring the funds to me, I am more then interested!

But, first, 30% is not really worth my time and effort. As soon as my bank reports this money to the evil bastards at the IRS, the IRS will take 40% for taxes. In turn, the IRS may report me to the government about a huge transfer of funds, and they may suspect terrorist activities. Unless your lawyer knows any loopholes in our judicial system, I am going to have to ask for 50% of this. Anyone would be a fool to consider any less.

I have been involved in several lawsuits myself (usually as a defendant against the mafia-based RIAA for copyright infringements of my boys music), and I understand the importance of shopping around for a lawyer that will look after my best interests instead of his own (those scum sucking ambulance chasers!)

I apologize in advance if I seem slow to respond to emails, not only am I Manager/Owner of a very popular record shop (NEMiSis), but I also manage a group of lads that work in the local Quarry. As a respected member of my Jewish Synagogue, I honor the Sabbath day. I do not work on Saturdays, as that is my time for prayer, I will keep it Holy!

Bryan Epstien
Owner/Manager North End Music Stores including international sales (NEMiSis, Inc), specializing in hard-to-find records and 8-tracks, founded 1961, locally owned and operated for 3 generations of the Epstien family

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.38.173; Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:13:16 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [64.4.31.15]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 64.4.31.15 (EHLO hotmail.com) by mta151.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:13:15 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 8 Mar 2006 06:03:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 192.116.66.148 by by13fd.bay13.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:03:50 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [192.116.66.148]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "vincent adisa" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Re: GREETINGS
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:03:50 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Mar 2006 14:03:54.0326 (UTC) FILETIME=[2295BF60:01C642B9]
Content-Length: 3381

Hello Mr <removed>,
Thank you so much for your quick reply. As regards to your
question that you asked
about how i come across your email, well I came across your email
address
through an email
listing affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce,when I was searching
for
a honest foreign
partner to be the next of kin of the late Engr.Charles Thomas who died
in an
automobile accident
on April 15th,2001 in which all effort of my bank in looking for the
late
Engr.Charles Thomas's family
proved abortive.
I see this as a great opportnity for me, that is why I was in contact
with
you. Aslo you made mention
about an increase in the previous percentage that was 30%. But when I
went
through your mail I realised
that IRS will take 40% as taxes, I have no option that to consider it
as you
have said to be 50%.
The most important thing is that, we should try to be transparent and
honest
with each other on this deal.
I will like to know the state you are and also your telephone number
incase
if there is an urgent discussion.
After your reply to this mail, I will let you know the next step to be
taken, also this deal must be kept
confidencial for security reasons.I await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

16 songs:

Good Morning, Good Morning Mr. Adidas,

First of all my name is Mr Bryan Epstien, my family is well respected in our community, to call me anything else is an insult! With a little help from my friends, I am using a friends computer, as I do NOT want my business associates reading my emails. Don't worry, though, all emails are not only encrypted when they leave this server, but I have also set this program to delete any sent emails. This will be totally confidential. Dig it?!?!

I now see how you got my email, as this is understandable. My family has donated to many charities as recommended by the Chamber of Commerce. The more we donate, the less we pay the taxman. Thank the god almighty for loopholes in the judicial system!

What is the risk of me pretending to be a next of kin for Mr Thomos? How do you do it? We can work it out???

Help! Right now I am in the state of confusion hahaha!

I call your name, as I don't want to spoil the party!

Anyways, I'm so tired, I work 16 hours a day, eight days a week. It's been a hard days night. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da. When I get home tomorrow, I hope to hear more of your revolution.

Until then, I wanna be your man,

Mr. Bryan Epstien
Owner/Manager North End Music Stores including international sales (NEMiSis, Inc), specializing in hard-to-find records and 8-tracks, founded 1961, locally owned and operated for 3 generations of the Epstien family

P.S. I love you!

Hello Mr Bryan Epstein,
Thanks for your prompt reply, I can see
that
you are a very busy man. This
business is 100% risk free as I have told you earlier because it would
involve an anttoney that will take care of all the necessary document
legitimately.
First and foremost, for this fund not to be traceable to anywhere, We
would
transfer this fund to
our corespondent bank in Spain where it would be withdrew into cash
before
moving it through a
diplomatic courier company to London. Immediately the process commence
I
will let you know because the anttoney will be going to court tomorrow
to
get some of the document ready, for the
transfer of the fund to Spain. This process will take four working days
before it can reflect in our
correspondent bank in Spain so as soon as this arrangement is done,
then I
will let you know the next step to be taken. I await your reply.
God Bless,
Vincent Adisa.

33 Songs:

Hey Jude,

WAIT! I should have known better.

Has a lawyer been retained already? What goes on?? I want to tell you that I need credentials, and references! I feel fine understand there is about 2,000 lawyers in Ghana

So, let me get this straight. This is getting better and better! A dude dies in Australia, who had money deposited in Afria (Ghana), from there it's being transferred to Spain, and then transferred to London, and then placed securely here in my account in the USA, and then I will send 1/2 back to you in Ghana? This sounds like a long and winding road, if you ask me. Why don't we do it in the road? All from me to you? Here there and Everywhere!!! It's all too much. And this is 100% Risky Free??? I me mine need you to re-confirm the risk factor.

Doesn't it make more logical sense to claim to be the next of kin yourself, and petition the courts for the money? If this is legit, then i don't have to wait when I'm 64 to retire. I'd like to buy a yellow submarine, and bring my bitches Sexie Sadie, Michelle, My Bonnie, Maggie Mae, Lucy (in the sky with diamonds), Julia, Lady Madonna, Martha my dear, and give them all a ticket to ride. I can't wait to get all that MONEY!

Get back, in the meantime I'll follow the sun, I'll be back, I need to join my lads in the Quarry on their magical mystery tour.

Sie Liebt Dich,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

P.s. Do you like Rock and Roll music?

Hello Mr Bryan,
Thanks for your quick reply,as regards to your
question,
a lawyer has been retained already and has commenced all the necessary
document needed for the fund to be transfered.
The lawyer will send you all the necessary credentials as soon as they
are
ready also I can't be the next of kin because presently I am still
working
with the Bank. The reason why this fund has to
go through this process is that, It would not be traceable to anywhere.
I want you to understand that, after you must have collected this fund,
I
will resign from my bank
and join you in the states also you would assit me in getting a nice
apartment that I will buy from my own share and invest the remaining
on a
lucretive business, So you are not sending my share back to me in
Ghana.
Mr Bryan, our security and safety of this fund is very important to me
so
that is the reason why this fund has to go through that process as to
perfect the arrangement. Expect all the necessary credentials from the
lawyer by next week. Have a wonderful weekend, awaiting your reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

32 Songs:

Hey Bulldog, good day sunshine, eh?

So, if you already have hired the lawyer, and I have no idea who he/she is can you just deal with this person, and just let me know what to do? Like you said you don't want anybody to know about this, but since you have told him already, there is nothing that can be done. How do I know he isn't a spy, or whatever? How do I know he won't save any correspondence just to incriminate me later.

DAMMIT, I needed to use the rest room and left my computer on. While I was dropping the norwegian wood (pinching a loaf, whatever you call it, taking a dump), my wife Polythene Pam, she came in throught he bathroom window and hit me over the head with Maxwell's silver hammer. She saw something about part about my bitches. She's a woman, she's leaving home. Fuck her and her little piggies, with this money I can buy whatever woman I want! Soon I'll be free as a bird. I should have listened to my mother, your mother should know, she always told me you've got to hide your love away. You can't do that, you need to think for yourself.

Oh! darling! Well, im a real nowhere man, just sitting in an octopusses garden. with my laptop. When this is all over I'm thinking about becoming a paperback writer, and harvesting some strawberry fields forever in my old brown shoes. I just returned from Dr Robert's office, and I feel fine2. My little child, long tall Sally had to drive my car to get me to the hospital. I should not be typing this, as today is the Sabbath, i will have to confess to the temple later

P.S. How is the weather in your neck of the woods? We haven't seen the Sun King lately due to all the rain. Good old mother nature's son playing games. I have even seen a face on Mr. Moonlight

Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Hello Mr Bryan,
Good day, how was your sabbath day, I hope it was
fine.
as regards to your question, the lawyer that I hired into this business
to
take care of all the necessary document legitimately is not a spy also
Mr
Bryan, there is no way we can do this business without a lawyer been
comming
in to perfect the arrangement of the document legitimately.
He does not involve in this business, also he's going to be paid for
his
service.
I am expecting the fund to reflect in our corresponding bank tomorrow
before
it can be withdrew into cash and move it through a Diplomatic company
to
london. The lawyer will send you the certificate of deposite as soon as
the
fund is lodged in Diplomatic security company. This is the document you
will
use in claimming the fund. As as everything is set, I will get you
posted.
I await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent adisa

25 Songs:

My Sabbath day was very resting and enjoyable. I do trust that with all the money involved, and because of your position at a bank that you hired the best possible attorney for this matter. If anyone investigates me for fraud and or theft I would rather kill myself then face ramifications in this. I am awaiting on how the deposit went, all i want is you to tell me why, because as you know money can't buy me love, but we sure can rent it!. Did the lawyer have any bodyguards with him, was he able to carry that weight?

After this money gets deposited in Spain it doesn't go back to the USSR, correct? Baby, your a rich man!

After my wife left me, i was able to go out and find another girl, Anna. She seems to be a child of nature, I begged her to get in the backseat of my car, and she yelled "Come and get it" as she ran circles around my Ford Commonwealth SE SUV. She was being bad to me. My babies in black, her majesty is a regular honey pie. It won't be long till we have just fun.

Anyways, Im starting to sound like a madman,

Cayenne derradune

Mr. Bryan Epstien

P.S. do you have any pets? Today I heard a blackbird and a blue jay way as my cat was doing a cat call on the catswalk. Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey. Last year when I went trick or treating with the kids I am the walrus!

Grrr, I�m starting to worry, I haven�t heard from my new friend in a couple days, time to find out. 39 Songs:

Dear Prudence,

Have you heard from your lawyer yet I was under the impression (by you) that this money was to be deposited today (or by the time you read this, yesterday). Is there anything the matter? What goes on? I emailed you the night before and you sent no reply?? The more this drags on in a day in the life, the more I get concerned. You may email me any time at all, I may be across the universe (USA) from you, but I still read my emails regularly. Remember, 1 and 1 is 2, this is just the 2 of us! Please Please email me. Whats the word on this? Tomorrow never knows!!

June is coming around shortly and we have many birthdays in our family, so the quicker this gets done the better, my daughter Penina digs a pony, little Eddie wants flying lessons, lovely Rita needs a looking glasses, whats the new Mary Jane wants a glass onion (I have no idea what this is!).

Hear me LORD! I am down, I've got a feeling you like me too much, In spite of all danger, you are always in my life. I'll keep you satisfied in daily prayer. I want you (she's so heavy), if I fell, I want to hold your hand. Isn't a pity that not everyone has real love in their hearts? I got to get you in my life, in JESUS name I pray, AMEN!

Within you, without you,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

P.S., Do you see a world without love? Would you give peace a chance? Is happiness really a warm gun? If you've got trouble, dream like dreamers do!

In steps the lawyer, unfortunately he misspells my name�How do I collect the money? I just now noticed neither can spell deposit correctly. What a stupid banker!

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.39.125; Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:16:04 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [209.191.125.23]
Authentication-Results: mta148.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.191.125.23 (HELO web38307.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.125.23) by mta148.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:16:04 -0800
Received: (qmail 37433 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Mar 2006 13:16:02 -0000

Received: from [81.199.172.46] by web38307.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:16:02 PST
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:16:02 -0800 (PST)
From: "Roland smith" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more

Subject: The certificate of deposite

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-77402885-1142601362=:33680"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 418995

Hello Sir,
Mr Vincent Adisa has directed me to send you the certificate of deposite also upon recieving this document, please acknowledge it for me to know that you have recieved it.
Best regards,
Barrister Roland Smith.

Certificate #1

4 Songs:

Becuase you mispelled my last name, this certificate is junk. Don't let me down, every little thing matters in this transaction. E P S T I E N. The other was is the common way to spell our name, and trust me our family is nowhere near common!

Thinking of linking,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

P.S., Do you see a world without love? Would you give peace a chance? Is happiness really a warm gun? If you've got trouble, dream like dreamers do!

Hello Sir,
I am very sorry for the mistake I made in the spelling of your name, well Sir, I will make sure that another certificate will be reissued to you immediately,
so expect it by monday.Though the certificate will cost me money but I will have to
be responssible for it because the mistake is from me. Have a wonderful weekend.
Barrister Roland Smith.

Okies apology accepted! I had to wait 5 days from my banker

Hello Mr Bryan,
The barrister told me that he made a mistake in
the
spelling of your name, and I have instructed him that another one must
be
reissued in your correct name without any further
delay. Thank you very much for taken note of the mistake, also the
consignment has been parked
and defaced by the security company so I am expecting It to arrive in
London
by next week. I will
get you posted as soon as It arrives London.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Recevied second email that day, I guess he can't combine everything into 1 email?

Hell Mr Bryan,
I want to inform you that, I have already removed
Three
hundred thousand dollars {$300,000}from the fund, I used It to settled
for
local expenses, so the remaining money with me is what I used for
paying for
the certificate, I want you to have this in your record.After you might
have
collected this fund, you will need to send me some money from the fund
to
arrange for my travelling to join you in states. A await your quick
reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Shocked $300,000 to transfer money? What a stupid banker, naturally I�m not happy with this wasteful spending! 14 Songs:

Mr Adidas

What you're doing? Why hadn't you responded to my emails this week? I was worried that something fishy was going on, like you were trying to fix a hole or something. Have we, via that barrister established my identity as the next of kin for Engineer Edwar Thomos? If so, if these funds are mine, what gives you the legal right to remove any of it? I did not make you power of attorney. What is with this helter sjelter?

If for a second I believe that you used $300,000 already, I am going to have to ask for receipts. This is a very large amount to be embezzling from the estate. You CANNOT simply tell me "I already spent three hundred thousand" without arousing my suspicion. Even if we assume you live in a high income area, that is still a lot of money!! Christmas time (is here again)?

It's bad enough you didn't include me in the hiring of the lawyer, but to think I will stupidly believe that you already spent a third of a million dollars really insults my intelligence.

If you do not provide me with significant receipts for this, I will assume the following. 1) this will be deducted from your half, and not from funds set aside for this transaction. 2) I may consider contacting an attornye of my choice, in my area, like you did. 3) I will report you to your bank manager, as well as the security compnay holding the funds.

From this point onwards all such transactions will be agreed upon both parties. If I am forced to hire an attorney, I will remove $300,000 (2% of $16,500,000.00 ) as well to pay his fees.

The attorney is hinting that he will need money to pay for the name change on the certificate. Here in the USA if such a thing happens, then you aren't required to pay for it, and you are entitled to a refund. I suggest you take care of the lawyer with the $300,000 you've taken. Do not take me as a fool on the hill! It keeps looking that way

I have written this letter on the Sabbath, and I will be in trouble with the Synagogue for this. I will be giving the church 10% as the bible demands for no one, not even mean Mr Mustard or Suzy Parker will deny the church their offerings.

Too bad about the sorrows, but I hope you understand where I am coming from. The rain has stopped, here comes the sun, I'll be watching rainbows, until I get as hot as the sun. Goodbye

Mr. Bryan Epstien

I need legal advise, will the lawyer help me? 12 Songs:

Hello, goodbye!

Do you want to know a secret? Mr Adidas claims he has taken $300,000 already, is he legally entitled to do so, as I am the next of kin to Mr Thomos? Is he going to spend this on some girl? I will like your legal assistance on this matter. Let it be known that I am taking thsi whole transaction quite seriously, it's not every day a person inherits 17 million bucks! I have not even told my wife Eleanor Rigby about this, I hope she gives me a big hug and holds me tight when I tell her about this. I fancy me chances.

If I needed someone to represent me in this, could you recomend anybody here in the States. I feel I need to come together and visit, there is nobodoy i know who is not guilty (I know bad pun, please excuse my humor Smile )

Off to my golden slumbers, have a wonderful weekend. Goodnight

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Mugu proceeds to explain this process to me. Boy do I feel stupid now! Embarassed

Hello Mr Bryan,
Is like you don't understand the process that the
money
was been spent, I have to pay for the services of the security comapany
that
defaced and moved it through a diplomatic means to london. I have to
pay
for the services of this company, I have all the recipt with me also I
want
you to understand that it's not easy to move this fund without been
traced
or detected at the airport so that is the reason why I moved it through
this
diplomatic security company, the amount they charge is a bit high but
what i
believe is that, the safety of this fund is important. As time goes on
I
believe you will understand what I am saying.
Furthermore, don't think as if i spent the money for my own enjoyment,
I
have already made it
known to you that you will be next of kin to Engineer Thomas also I
hired
the lawyer on your behalf in order not to waste time. Did the lawyer
reissued a new certificate for you yet?
I am expecting the fund to arrive in London this week, as soon as it
arrives
I will let you know
the next step to be taken, I will attach the recipts and send it to you
as
soon as possible.
I await your reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Your going to insult MY intelligence? Good luck! 11 Songs: Extra credit point for naming the non-Beatles song, and the group

While I do appreciate the fact that nobody will do anything for nothing, I believe in this case that people are trying to rip us off. I say us, because I am the one who will have to face legal consequences if I ever get caught. I do wish to be consulted ahead of time before any other monies is disbursed. Just because I love you there is a large sum of money at hand doesnt mean we should act irresponible. A smart businessman doesn't get where he is at by being foolish with his money. A smart businessman will also take offers (also know as bids), and will shop around for the best deal. Is $300,000 the going rate for security companies? Did you ask around? We are not doing this for the being of the benefit of Mr. Kite

Now I am going to address some issue bought up in your reply, I will be <snip>ing and copy/pasting quotes:

Is like you don't understand the process that the money
was been spent,

In your email to me, all you said was: I want to inform you that, I have already removed Three hundred thousand dollars {$300,000}from the fund, I used It to settled for local expenses I have NO idea what you spent it on, this could have cleared your bar tab, and I am not talking about the bar the lawyer all things must pass! Ask me why I shouldn't have any doubts or concerns?

I have to pay for the services of the security comapany that
defaced and moved it through a diplomatic means to london. I have to pay
for the services of this company

Why didn't you just say this before?

I have all the recipt with me

I would like any copies of any receipts, because if I find that anyone stole from us, I will press charges. Money just doesnt grow on trees

also I want
you to understand that it's not easy to move this fund without been traced
or detected at the airport

Huh? This smells like teen spirit to me! As long as the money isn't covering up the scent of any ilegal drugs, or any metal objects, like a weapon, then this shouldn't be detected. I'm looking through you

so that is the reason why I moved it through this
diplomatic security company, the amount they charge is a bit high but what i
believe is that, the safety of this fund is important.

Yes, it is

<snip>

also I hired the lawyer on your behalf in order not to waste time.

Next time let me know ahead of time, I have my own private lawyers that help me run my day to day business. Don't pass me by.

Did the lawyer
reissued a new certificate for you yet?

No, he said he needed some more money to reprint it

I am expecting the fund to arrive in London this week, as soon as it arrives
I will let you know
the next step to be taken, I will attach the recipts and send it to you as
soon as possible.
I await your reply.

I'm happy just to dance with you, Love you too, goodnight (I'm only sleeping)

Best regards,

Someone nice like you.

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Vincent Adisa.

I guess the stupid lawyer doesn�t want to represent me?

Hello Sir,
I am sorry for the inconvinence, this is the reissued certificate in the attachment.
Best regards,
Barrister Roland Smith.

Certificate #2

Name spelled right, but I can�t read the darn thing! 10 Songs:

Hello Day Tripper,

Not a second time! The picture was too blurry, when I went to print it for my records, I can only make out my name. Tell me what you see, that means a lot to me. Can you please re-scan? Also, when do I start receiving this money? I won't be online for a week following the Sabbath, as my boys go on tour, and it is important for me as their manager to attend.

Let it down, love of the loved. I am now listening to a long, long, long jazz piano song. I'm a loser, I'll be on my way.

From a widow,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Back to the banker, lawyer seems un-responsive 12 Songs: (I cheated on 1, this is my bait dammit!)

Hello little girl,

I've been sick (I had some sour milk sea on the tip of my tongue) and I just checked my email. I am in misery now because you havent responded to my last email!

Is there any good looking girls in your neck of the woods, I lost my little girl
she said she said "it's only love with a pinwheel twist" (she was bi-sexual). I am thinking about joing Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club band (no reprise) really soon. This is just the continuing story of Bungalow Bill.

You're going to lose that girl,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

9 Friggen days of waiting, I am starting to get bored. My beautiful poety will shine soon!

Hello Mr Bryan,
Are you back from your travelling, how was your
trip.
The lawyer made me understand that, you travelled. Since then I have
been
expecting to hear from you so that
I can send you the remaining document so that I can give you the
contact
details of the
company in London for you to confirm the arrival of the consignment. I
await
your quick reply.
God Bless,
Mr Vincent Adisa.

8 Songs:

Hello wild honey pie!!

Yes I travel with my boys, but I always have my laptop with me. The hotels (Only a Northern Song hotel) always has an internet connection, there's a place to plug in the laptop. Last I heard from your lawyer is when he re-sent the certificate of deposit. I told him that it came out blurry, I could make out my name and nothing else, So I don't know what the rest said. That is the last time I heard from either of you, all I've got to do is patiently waiting for the next step, I'll keep you satisfied. Can you take me back?

All together now, lets get this over with. I am looking forward to my portion, and I am certain you are looking to run for your life from that bank and make a new life here in the states. With 16.5 million, the years can roll along quite nicely.

Thank you girl,

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Hello Mr Bryan,
How was your trip, I hope It was fun.I am happy
that
you are back to the states now,well I will ask the lawyer to perfect
all the
necessary arrangement also I will ask him to resend
the blured certificate and other necessary document by next week.I
think we
are almost getting to
the end of this transaction. By next week, you will recieve the contact
details of the security comapany in London for to confirm the arrival
of the
fund by yourself.Have a wonderful weekend.
God Bless,
Vincent Adisa

Hello Mr Bryan,
I had perfected the document, though the reissued of the certificate
cost me some money but It was due to my negligence.
These are the document:- Certificate of deposite
Reciept of deposite
Letter of authorization
These are the necessary document you would need for the collection of the consignment. Mr Adisa will send you the contact details of the security company
so that you can confirm the arrival of the fund. Also let him be awared that you have
recieved the document. Sir, acknowledge me upon the recieved of this document.
Best regard,
Vincent Adisa.
(LMFAO, I did NOT catch this the first time. This came from Roland's email, but why did Vince sign it? DAMMIT! I could've slapped him!)

Receipt of deposit not attached to this thread, as it was scanned via Microsoft Word, and I don't know how to upload a .doc file yet

Letter of Authentication

Hello Mr. Bryan,
The lawyer said he has sent the document that i asked him to send to
you,
did you receive it, let me know as quickly as possible so that I can
send
the contact details of the company to you immediately. because I want
us to
conclude this business between now and nexweek.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Vincent Adisa.

Im getting kinda worried that either 1) my lads will use google and figure out my ramblings, or 2) a eater will close their emails, so in order to get rid of a bunch of songs, I�ll write some poetry! 21 Songs:

Yes, everything looks clear now. I am confused, why does the certificate of deposit look like a generic form with my name on it. It looks like anyone can have a copy of this. Seems fishy to me

Since your lawyer and you take so long to email me, I've been practicing my poetry. My boys have a way of putting it to music. I call this the ballad of John and Yoko. What do you think?

All my loving,
all you need is love
and I love her, love me do

I'm in love
It's for you
She loves you,
Step inside love!
Refrain
Cry baby cry,
cry for a shadow
I'll cry instead
I don't want to see you again!

Refrain: Savoy Truffle meets Teddy Boy
This boy the things we said today
Thats my woman in the inner light
Playing her 12 bar original
While my guitar gently weeps

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Got me a couple more pictures to look at. I have been trying to find these on the internet, anyone know where? Looks to be a printing press of sorts.

Factory
Storage vault

Hello Mr Bryan,
Since I have been talking to you, I thought as
much
that you must be a poetry man
but formally I thought maybe you do not take this business serious. For
now
thank GOD we are almost through with the business and I believe I must
not
hinde anything for you because of one thing that you have not discuss
this
business with your wife, made me to believe that you can keep a top
secret,
so that is the reason why I will want you to take a look at some
pictures of
the funds during the process of packing, counting, and defacement for
you to
know how far I have gone concerning this business, but please delete
this
pictures after you might have seen them.
The secret code of the vault, is in your certificate of deposite No:-
46/230-5BA and the no of the vault
where the fund is kept in No 46 as you are seeing it in the picture of
the
vault. Also I will send you the secret code to open the boxes after you
might have collected It from security company in London.
Mr Bryan,make sure you contact the security company today and make them
known that you are the beneficiary of the consignments, because they
have
been expecting the beneficiary to come for the claim.Onces again, you
should
make arrangement to open an account with with the company where the
fund
will be lodged before transferring It into your account in US.You must
not
allow anybody at all to see this picture with you for security reasons
and
also I don't want to put you in darkness of the businesss you are
transacting with me so that is the reason why I found it necessary to
show
you the pictures, please don't let me down. (can the mugu be a Beatles friend after all, or is this a Freudian slip?)
The contact details of the security company is as follows.
Contact name:- Mr Daniel Gold, director of operation.
Phone no:- +44-784-989-4870.
Let me know outcome of your discussion with the company as soon as
possible.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

He sure likes quick responses, but is rather slow himself!

Hello Mr Bryan,
I sent you some pictures as an attachment, the
money
during the process of packing, counting and defacement including the
vault
where it was kept. I did all this to let
you know how far I have gone on this transaction. I hope you have
gotten
them, I await
your quick respond.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Hello Mr Bryan,
I am so worried and confused why I haven't hear
from you
for almost five days now, I hope there is no problem, haven't you see
the
picture of the fund and the factory where it was packed. If you cannot
see
it clearly, try and zoom picture no 1 out of four pictures in the
section.
Also the security company is expecting to hear from you in order to let
you
know their procedure
on how to get the funds claimed. Upon your recieving this mail, get
in-touch
with me as quickly as possible, so that we can finalize the whole
arrangement. I await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent adisa.

Let me see if he reads the eater� 7 Songs:

Vince,

First of all there is no need to be worried or confused. I have sent you and your lawyer emails that weren't answered for several days.

As my signature says, I am busy running a family business. Also the lead singer to the group I manage was just killed himself, leaving a note saying that he couldn't take the fame and fortune anymore, and then hung himself while masterbaiting. He was a dear friend of mine, while on holiday we would travel with each other. The other members of the Quarry Men don't share the same empathy as I do, because they were rather angry at his wife for attempting to break him away. Those Japanese women can be so demanding, lousy singers, and bad artists!

Anyways, I have been not only busy planning the funeral, but since John Kurt Hutchinson was my only employee at the NEMiSis shop, I have been working double overtime. My shop cannot make international calls. When I tried calling the security company from home, many times I got a recording saying that the mobile service was out of range.

Perhaps the company can email me?

In loving memory, R.I.P. John Kurt Hutchinson (b1983-d2006)
Dear Rocky Racoon
And your bird can sing
For you blue, yer blues
I don't want to see you again
I'll get you,
Please don't bother me

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Time for another slap, I just don�t like the pictures! No beatle references here, but can the banker catch the suspicious typo (not WD40) Will I get a trophy?

Why does the reduced factory picture look like its a printing press for currency?

Why was this counted and packaged in a factory rather then your bank?

Why are ther no armor-all guards present?

I'm seriously having doubts about this whole thing after seeing these pictures.

Can you have someone take a picture of you standing near the vault, I need to see legitmacy in this transaction

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Nope, no trophy, but boy do I get slapped!

Hello Mr Bryan,
It was nice to hear from you, But from begining of
this
business, you never believe in
the business because you are always douting everything about the
business
also this is how you douted the certificate of deposite as if I am the
one
that issued it. I want to assure you that I am hundred percent a geniue
person and I can never part-take in anything forgery. Since the
begining of
the transaction, I have never dout you for once, what is all these dout
all
about? anytime I send a mail to you, the next thing I recievefrom you
is
poems. I am not a poetry man so I don't understand all these.
As regards to the question you asked, the picture of the factory you
are
seeing is where the funds was being packed in Spain, I told you before
that
for the fund not to be traceable to anywhere,
it was transfered from our bank in Ghana to our corresponding bank in
Spain
before it was withdrew
into cash in Spain before shipping it through Global security and
finance
company to London.
Spain is an advance country that needed no armor- guards to be garding
their
security companies even in under developed countries of the world
never
guards the security companies with armor-guards as there not in war.
Actually, I am surprised by what you said, that why didn't I take a
picture
standing by the vault in a
security company in spain while I am in Ghana, how can this possible.
Also
the pictures was send to
me by one of the staffs so as to cofirmed that it was perfectly packed.
Mr bryan, I don't think there is any legitimacy that is more than this,
all
these are unnecessary delay,
because if this funds exceed more than the appropriate time of
collection,
it will attract an extra demorage charges. Now I am begining to dout if
you
capableof handling this transaction, also if you recieve this fund,
you
will not betrayed me
but I hand over everything to GOD ALMIGHTY. Anyway here is the email of
Mr
Daniel Gold {[email protected]} when you contact him, let him
understand that you are the beneficiary of the fund and ask him the
requirements that you will need to bring along with you when you will
be
comming to London for the claim. I wait your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Well, I guess I better contact the security company, if I want my 16.5 million USD!

With my associate Vincent Adidas in Ghana, I was told to contact your company in regards to the $16.5 million that you are storing for me in a vault. Please let me know the next step

Mr Bryan Epstien

Yikes, that sure is a lot of money for the damn security company!

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.39.125; Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:54:53 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.177.90]
Authentication-Results: mta355.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.177.90 (HELO web25513.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) by mta355.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:54:52 -0700
Received: (qmail 39322 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Apr 2006 10:54:48 -0000

Received: from [86.139.113.170] by web25513.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:54:48 BST
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:54:48 +0100 (BST)
From: "daniel gold" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more

Subject: BENEFICIARY.
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-887628195-1144666488=:38257"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1052

Hello Mr Bryan Epstien,
Sir,you need to come allong with the followings:
1) Certificate of deposit with reciept of payment.
2)Insunrance certificate with reciept of payment.
3)Affidafit of change of ownership.
4)Power of Attoney.
5)Handling and Transfer Charges (�10.200.00pounds) to be paid to our Security Company.
Sir,your $16.5million u.s dollars is secured in our Vault.
Thanks
Daniel Gold
+4478 4989 4870.

10% of the 16.5 million is set aside for eseentials, so you have my permission to remove the necessary Handling and Transfering charges. Also Ronald Smith was hired on my behalf, you can reach him at [email protected], he will have all the proper documents you desire

When can I expect this cash?

Mr. Bryan Epstien

I better let the banker know whats been going on

I contacted the security company, I think you should apologize for being a jerk to me in this email. You seemed very offended when I asked for your picture. are you hiding something?

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Apology excepted!

Hello Mr Bryan,
Thanks for your prompt mail,I am so sorry to hear
about
the death of your lost friend well entend my condolence to his family.
I am
glad to hear that you have contacted the security
compay. I think at this time, if we want this transaction to be
suceeded,

what we need to do is to established trust and honesty, also as you
know
that there is nobody on earth that will have a business transaction
without
connecting one person or the other into the business. Before I finally
made
up my mind to transact business with you, I have seen that you are a
christian also you believe in GOD and anybody who believes in GOD,
looks at
the world materials as vanity.
Mr Bryan, you never know what I am talking about until when you get to
London and see things yourself, when you reach London, tell Mr Gold to
assist you to open an account with their company
where you will lodge the funds before transferring it into your account
in
US because I will not
want you to go with huge amount of money when you are going back to
your
country.
To be on a safer side, make that arrangement as soon as you get there.
The
important thing now is that, when exactly do you intend to go to
London?
You know I work in a bank and this type of arrangement of moving money
from
one country to the other had been the best way also it's been tested
and
trusted. This is the way diplomats, presidents and executive directors
move
money from one country to the other.
This system is not strange to me, I even thought by now the business
would
have been over because the longer the funds stays with the security
company
in London is the more I have sleepless night, whatever that may bring
misunderstanding between us must be overlook for now so that we can
move
forward.
I want you to understand that I am not a rude person, I give people
respect
and I expect to recieve the same thing from people when I join you in
US,
you will see what I am talking about.
I await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa.

Hello Sir,
I received a message from one of the director of Global Security And Finance Company in London that you said they should contact me for the security code number for the two boxes, I was very surprised by asking me for this because he's not the beneficiary of the consignments to an extent that he said you are negotiating percentage with them. I don't even know the security code number to the two boxes, because Mr Vincent has not told anybody for security reasons so that is the reason why I am contacting you immediately.
Mr Vincent will not like to hear this because, all the parties know that you are the beneficiary and if anything happens to this funds, that will be negligence from your side. If there is any amount of money to be paid for the claim of the consignments,
pay it and deduct it immediately after collection. For now Mr Vincent is yet to balance the payment of my services, he promised to pay me after you might have collected the funds and he does not have any money with him for now.
He expecting you to get this consignment out from the security company as soon as possible.
Regards,
Barrister Roland Smith.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Mr Vincent sends me a rather dodgy picture of our money being packaged in Spain. This picture clearly shows no security, guards, etc. He feels that Spain is a trustworthy developed country, and there is no reason for added security.

Now a security company, which I assume is bonded I assume through the Lords of London cannot be trusted? I imagine they will have the proper security in place for this.

This compnay was asking for legal representation, and since you were hired in my behalf, I instructed them to contact you.

Mr Thomas died in 2001, this money was held in Mr Adidas's bank all those years, so a little more time won't kill him. Time is of the essence. I instruct you to deal with this company, and if Mr Adidas hasn't paid you yet...which 10% pf this money was to be used essentials, then I give you permission to ask for your fees from the company as well. Mr Adidas has given me the security code of tha vault...if you don't have it, I will release it to the Security company, so that this can be finalized

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Hello Mr Bryan,
I received your email, the ony thing I understand about the code in the document, that is the security code of the vault in spain. I don't think Mr Vincent disclose this code to open the boxes to anybody yet for security reasons, but whatever anything you feel and any steps you want to take, let him know bacause he's the one who can decide what to do on this transaction, because i would not want you to take any steps that will disorganise the whole arrangement, have you contact him for this step you want to take? if not please let him know.
Regards,
Barrister Roland Smith.

Why should vince be the one to make any decisions any more? The money is now in my name, right?

Hello Sir,
Mr Vincent still has the decision on the consignment because the secret code to open the boxes is with him. The code you have with you, is the security code
to the vault where the funds was being kept in Spain before shpping it to London.
If you give the code to the security company in London, it has no meaning because it's not the secret code number to open the boxes.
It is better you contact Mr Vincent for any step you may want to take.
Regards,
Barrister Roland Smith.

Better get back to the banker. 1 Song:

The security company is requesting 10,000 pounds before they release the funds, and according to our lawyer, only you have the code to the vault. Since you have the code, and access to the money, why don't you go to London, and get this straightened out, and then take a flight out to the USA? You'll know what to do

Mr. Bryan Epstien

I am waiting for you to contact the Security compnay with the code to the vault, so we may transfer this money out

Hello Mr Bryan,
You should know the reason why,I implored you as my
foreign
partner and for someone to get Europe visa from Africa, it is not
easy.It
takes a process of nothing less than 4 to 5 months, and it will be
easier
for you to travel anywhere in the world as an America Citizen. It is
the
true that I have not yet release the secret code to open the boxes to
anybody because if I had done that, it could have been another
different
ball game now because if you have gotten it with you, you could have
released it to Mr Daniel Gold who iS not the beneficiary of the
consignment
and what would you tell me if he takes more than the normal charges or
do
away with the whole funds, what do we do?
I believe you must not give the authority of this consignments to
another
person that is not the beneficiary because of little bill of 10,000
pounds
that is nothing to the whole amount.
I want to have second thought about this situation, I will advice you
to
arrange for the payment and go for the claim and whatever any amount of
money you may spend during your
trip to London both hotel accommodation, transportation and the bill
will be
deducted.
You should understand that the lwayer is not part of this business, I
will
only pay him for
the service he rendering, so you should know the kind of information
that
you pass to him, this is very important. I await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vincent Adisa

HAHAHA � post 9/11 and its easy for an American to travel? 9 Songs:

First and foremost, is this like Revolution #1-Revolution #9? Why do you think it's easier for an American to travel nowadays? Do you have a TV, or radio? Did you hear about that little thing called 9/11? Or the shoe bomber? Anthrax scare? It is more difficult for an American to travel. I saw her standing there. And I am certainly not going to try to bring in 16 million dollars to the states! That will be quite a bit of luggage, remember that table where our money was sitting on?

And, just because you smuggled that money out of your bank doesnt make everyone else criminals! I am quite certain in a country like London, I am sure they have security measures in place at a security company!

You know my name, now look up my number (to the vault) If you still don't want to give Mr Gold the code, then I implore you to use the remaining of the $300,000 that you took and pay them. Attached is a receipt from our lawyer showing you only paid $285,400. Explain that winston's walk! You NEVER give me your money!

Get off of your rocker, and get this taken care of. And, where do you get your information that this takes 4-5 months? How much more have you smuggled out of the bank? This should be coming to the end finally.

I'll be away the next few days to attend a Bar Mitzvah at the One after 909 dance club on Penny Lane.

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Still waiting on your reply.....

Last edited by FresnoBeeDude on Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
FresnoBeeDude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To any mod

I am sorry this is my first published bait, can someone please correct this, so no one has to scroll left & right?

EDIT: I figured it out, by just removing the domainkey signatures

Last edited by FresnoBeeDude on Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
FresnoBeeDude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr Bryan,
As regards the question of the remaining
money
that you asked, I believed that the lawyer surposed to have let you
understand that, I had already paid
him $14,400 dollars of part of the payment that he charged. Actually
his
full charges was $17,200 dollars in which we are yet to balance him
$2,800
dollars after the collection
of the funds.
Mr Bryan, It is not adviceable for someone to bring in the sum of 16.5
million dollars to the states because the security will definitely
detect it
in US so my advice is that when
you get to London, you should tell Mr Daniel Gold to assist you in
order to
open an account with the company where the funds will be lodged before
transferring it into your account in US.
But right now, I am in a state of confussion also I have been having
sleepless night concerning this funds that is unclaimed with the
security
company, but the
earlier the better for us to get this funds out of the security
company.
In Africa, the process of getting visa is not an easy tax, because
almost
everybody in Africa want to leave because of hardship and even if
someone's
reasons is not geniue,
such a person may be denied from being given visa.
Once again Mr Bryan, delay may be dangerous in this transaction also as
you
can see before this funds was moved to europe is not an easy tax. It's
now
left for your
side to be perfected, it is very important that you make an arragement
for
your trip to London and also go with the amount the security company
charged so that this money
will be deducted after you might have collected it. I await your quick
reply.
Best regards
Vincent Adisa.

Well, I ran out of Beatles songs, so now let me introduce another group managed by the real Brian Epstein, Gerry and the Pacemakers. Extra credit for naming the non Pacemakers song 26 Songs:

Howdy Mr Vincent.

Starry starry night huh? Are you related to the Adidas shoe company? I just now noticed your name, I bought myself a nice pair of Adidas shoes a couple of days ago, thats when I made the connection.

Where have you you you been? Why oh why does it take so long to reply to emails? If this is that important, you should be emailing me sooner! Where do you go my lovely?

Why are you having sleepless nights? Slow down! You should be having dreams of the money at the end of the rainbow. It's gonna be alright. The money is secured at a secuirty compnay, and I am sure it is bonded with the Lords of London. I am not traveling with that kind of cash with me. I will like the code to the vault, so I can remove the fees when I arrive. Show me that you care. I don't understand why you initially said that 10% of the funds were to be used for essentials, and now it's like a whole lotta shaking going on.

So, you spent $17,000 on a lawyer? EGADS! I wish you would have shoppped around instead of throwing around this money. At the rate you spend it, can you even survive in the states?

Anyways, as you know not only is is Spring break here in the states, but we are celebrating the death of our lord Jesus Christ this coming week, and most government offices will be closed. I will have to wait a week before I can apply for my Visa. I'll be there in London shortly.

I'll wait for you.

Here's another poem I wrote while waiting for your reply
This thing called love
Think about love and the way
You look tonight
You'll never walk alone
You've got what I like

You're the reason
that now I'm alone
Who can I turn to if we're strangers in the night?
Without you, tonight I'll walk hand in hand

I count the tears,
It's just because it's happened to me
Don't let the sun catch you crying
at my big bright green pleasure machine

I hope this reply was quick enough for you, I will wait for your slow mediocre reply

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Back to the security company 6 Songs:

Well, I hope you people in London are smarter then the average bear. Dealing with these idiots in Ghana is causing me to have a breakdown. They are the wrong yo-yo

There seems to be a lack of trust in your company when it comes to this money. Can you please let my business partner know that the funds are safe and SECUREd! The fool to myself is loosing sleep think that you guys will steal his embezzeled money. Can you give me, and Vince your word?

�10.200.00pounds = $17.88 USD right? I assume that the first decimal is right, why would a security company make an error like this, right? Can I just send you 20 bucks via western union for these fees. That is much cheaper then a airline ticket! You can't fool me. Imagine it's all in the game, it's still rock and roll to me

Mr. Bryan Epstien

Hello Mr Bryan,
Happy Easter to you and your entire family,I will advice
you
to go with this

fees to London and pay the security company. This is when you will have
ultimate control of
the funds because I would not like a situation whereby,the security
company
people will be

detacting to you on what to do because of this fees and also I will
advice
you to go back
to the states with little money that will not be suspicious, while the
remaining will be lodged into the account that you will open with the
security company.
As you can see the reason why I told you that, the lawyer is not part
of
this business because

I am paying for his service so you should know how you will relate with
him.
So the
remaining balance to be paid to him is $2,800 but until when you get
this
consignment claimmed

before we can pay him his balance.
I want you to understand that, I am a very economised person and I
don't
waste money

unnecessaryly also all the money spent on this transaction is for a
purpose,
when I get to the

states, you will be able to understand me better.
To be candid with you, I was very happy for decision you made to be
going to
London next week

for the claimming of the consignment.Now whatever any expenses you
might
inccured during your
trip to London,ensure that you have all the record with you such as:-
Transportation,Hotel acommodation and feeding,this will be deducted
immediately after claimming of the funds.
Let me know immediately when your visa is ready also you will need to
contact the security company so that they can book an appointment with
you.I
await your quick reply.
Best regards,
Vicent Adisa.

To those not familiar, the day after Easter and Halloween many stores put their holiday candy on sale. I look forward to this time of the year to buy those wonderful Marshmallow PEEPS #1 ingredient is SUGAR. I guess I was on a sugar high when I sent this email. Also, some newpapers reprint Classic Peanuts Strips, and on Easter Sunday this poem was printed in a Peanuts strip, so I thought it would be most appropriate to include it. 7 Songs

Hello little girl,

The best PEEPS part of this PEEPS Holiday PEEPS season, and any PEEPS holiday for that PEEPS matter is the PEEPS abundance of PEEPS everywhere! I like it. Pink PEEPS, yellow PEEPS, blue PEEPS, purple PEEPS. I've even seen orange PEEPS on Halloween. You PEEPS say that PEEPS my PEEPS meals will PEEPS be reimbursed, PEEPS I plan on buying alot of PEEPS. Will PEEPS be covered?

I wrote PEEPS another poem, PEEPS not very PEEPS long
Somedays you think you know everything
Some days you think maybe you don't know anything
Some days you think you know a few things
Some days you don't even know how old you are

Isn't PEEPS this beautiful? My PEEPS pal Snoopy PEEPS thought so!

PEEPS Hallelujah I love her so. Here's hoping for more PEEPS . On a wonderful day I eat PEEPS World without love PEEPS La la la
Mr. Bryan Epstien
Owner/Manager PEEPS North End Music PEEPS Stores PEEPS including international PEEPS sales (NEMiSis, Inc), PEEPS specializing in PEEPS hard-to-find PEEPS records and PEEPS 8-tracks, PEEPS founded 1961, locally owned and PEEPS operated for 3 PEEPS generations of the PEEPS Epstien family

Last edited by FresnoBeeDude on Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! You had me laughing so hard that my assistant came into my studio and asked me "what the f*** is so funny?"!

Thanks for the laugh!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
FresnoBeeDude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile. I am not Jewish, I was winging all of that. I was surprised to learn that they did celebrate a Passover week. I read that in the paper AFTER I said our government was celebrating the death of our Lord. What a lucky guess

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn PEEPS you, now I'm PEEPS going to PEEPS go around PEEPS typing like this to PEEPS everyone.

Laughing Thumbs up

I never even realized there WERE that many Beatles songs...

Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Thumbs up

I always want to bait straight and a bit ignorant but I get bored quickly.
I need to amuse myself so then I do what you did here and at least I get to laugh and smile a lot more.
I have done the Beatles and am now into Elvis.

I look forward to more of your baits.

FresnoBeeDude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made an update to this. Basically, I noticed "Hey Jude" was missing, when I re-read my emails, I found out I missed a email exchange. Yellow Submarine, When I'm 64, Magical Mystery Tour, all my bitches, etc were left out. 33 more songs added to this bait

"Hey Jude" was near the beginning, when the banker told me he hired the lawyer.

Now that I am off my sugar high PEEPS, I'd like to thank those of you who responded. I probably wasted more time then the Mugu on this. I basically wrote out a short reply, and referenced my handy-dandy list of songs, added in appropriate songs, replaced words with songs (example I became I me mine, etc).

The real Brian Epstein was Jewish. The references of the Sabbath, etc, was my excuse to take a day off from the writings. In real life I have 2 jobs, working 12+ hrs a day, so I didn't have alot of time doing this (a reply could take almost an hour).

After I visit my dentist, when I do this again, I may introduce my next favorite singer. "Weird Al" Yankovic

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how did you do finding all the titles? Here is the master sheet I went off of:

A

A Day In The Life
A Hard Day's Night
Across The Universe
All I Want Is You
All I've Got To Do
All My Loving
All Things Must Pass (Harrison)
All Together Now
All You Need Is Love
And I Love Her
And Your Bird Can Sing
Another Girl
Anything (aka Drum Track) (Starkey)
Any Time At All
Ask Me Why

B

Baby, You're A Rich Man
Baby's In Black
Back In The USSR
Back Seat Of My Car (McCartney)
Bad To Me
Because
Because I Love You
Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite
Birthday
Blackbird
Blue Jay Way (Harrison)

C

Can You Take Me Back
Can't Buy Me Love
Carry That Weight
Catswalk / Cat Call (McCartney)
Cayenne (McCartney)
Child Of Nature (Lennon)
Christmas Time (Is Here Again) (-Harrison-Starkey)
Circles (Harrison)
Come And Get It (McCartney)
Come Together
Commonwealth (McCartney)
Cry Baby Cry
Cry For A Shadow (Lennon-Harrison)

D

Day Tripper
Dear Prudence
Derradune (Harrison)
Dig A Pony
Dig It
Do You Want To Know A Secret?
Doctor Robert
Don't Bother Me (Harrison)
Don't Let Me Down
Don't Pass Me By (Starkey)
Drive My Car

E

Eight Days A Week
Eleanor Rigby
Every Little Thng
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey

F

Fixing A Hole
Flying (-Harrison-Starkey)
For No One
For You Blue (Harrison)
Free As A Bird (Lennon)
From A Widow
From Me To You

Free as a bird

G

Get Back
Getting Better
Girl
Give Peace A Chance
Glass Onion
Golden Slumbers
Good Day Sunshine
Good Morniing, Good Morning
Goodbye
Goodnight
Got To Get You Inyo My Life

H

Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Hear Me Lord (Harrison)
Hello Little Girl
Hello, Goodbye
Help!
Helter Skelter
Her Majesty
Here Comes The Sun (Harrison)
Here, There And Everywhere
Hey Bulldog
Hey Jude
Hold Me Tight
Honey Pie
Hot As Sun (McCartney)

How do you do it

I

I Am The Walrus
I Call Your Name
I Don't Want To See You Again
I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
I Fancy Me Chances
I Feel Fine
I Lost My Little Girl (McCartney)
I Me Mine (Harrison)
I Need You (Harrison)
I Saw Her Standing There
I Should Have Known Better
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Want To Tell You
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
I Will
I'll Be Back
I'll Be On My Way
I'll Cry Instead
I'll Follow The Sun
If I Fell
If I Needed Someone (Harrison)
If You've Got Trouble
I'll Be On My Way
I'll Get You
I'll Keep You Satisfied
I'm A Loser
I'm Down
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
I'm In Love
I'm Looking Through You
I'm Only Sleeping
I'm So Tired
In My Life
In Spite Of All The Danger (McCartney-Harrison)
Isn't It A Pity (Harrison)
It Won't Be Long
It's All Too Much (Harrison)
It's For You
It's Only Love
I've Got A Feeling
I've Just Seen A Face

I want to tell you

J

Jazz Piano Song (McCartney-Starkey)
Julia
Junk (McCartney)
Just Fun

K

Keep Looking That Way
Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand

L

Lady Madonna
Let It Be
Let It Down (Harrison)
Like Dreamers Do
Little Child
Little Eddie
Long, Long, Long (Harrison)
Looking Glass
Love Me Do
Love Of The Loved
Love You To (Harrison)
Lovely Rita
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Long tall sally
M

Madman
Maggie Mae (Trad. arr. -Harrison-Starkey)
Magical Mystery Tour
Martha My Dear
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Mean Mr Mustard
Michelle
Misery
Mother Nature's Son

Money
Mr. Moonlight
My Bonnie
N

No Reply
Nobody I Know
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
Not A Second Time
Not Guilty (Harrison)
Nowhere Man

O

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Octopus's Garden (Starkey)
Oh! Darling
Old Brown Shoe (Harrison)
One After 909
One And One Is Two
Only A Northern Song (Harrison)

P

Paperback Writer
Penina (McCartney)
Penny Lane
Piggies (Harrison)
Pinwheel Twist
Please Please Me
Polythene Pam
PS I Love You

R

Rain
Real Love (Lennon)
Revolution
Revolution #1
Revolution #9
Rocker (Lennon-McCartnery-Harrison-Starkey)
Rocky Raccoon
Run For Your Life

Rock and Roll music

S

Savoy Truffle (Harrison)
Sexy Sadie
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
She Loves You
She Said, She Said
She's A Woman
She's Leaving Home
Sie Liebt Dich
Someone Nice Like You
Something (Harrison)
Sour Milk Sea (Harrison)
Step Inside Love
Strawberry Fields Forever
Sun King
Suzy Parker (-Harrison-Starkey)

T

Taxman (Harrison)
Teddy Boy (McCartney)
Tell Me What You See
Tell Me Why
Thank You Girl
That Means A Lot
That's My Woman
The Ballad Of John And Yoko
The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
The End
The Fool On The Hill
The Inner Light (Harrison)
The Long And Winding Road
The Night Before
The Word
There's A Place
Things We Said Today
Think For Yourself (Harrison)
Thinking Of Linking
This Boy
Ticket To Ride
Tip Of My Tongue
Tomorrow Never Knows
Too Bad About Sorrows
12-Bar Original (-Harrison-Starkey)
Two Of Us

W

Wait
Watching Rainbows (Lennon)
We Can Work It Out
What Goes On (-Starkey)
What You're Doing
What's The New Mary Jane
When I Get Home
When I'm Sixty-Four
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison)
Why Don't We Do It In The Road
Wild Honey Pie
Winston's Walk
With A Little Help From My Friends
Within You, Without You (Harrison)
Woman (McCartney)
World Without Love

Y

Years Roll Along
Yellow Submarine
Yer Blues
Yes It Is
Yesterday
You Can't Do That
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
You'll Know What To Do (Harrison)
You Like Me Too Much (Harrison)
You Never Give Me Your Money
You Won't See Me
Your Mother Should Know
You're Going To Lose That Girl
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Gerry and the Pacemakers:

1963-1966
Gerry Marsden - Guitar & Vocals
Freddie Marsden - Drums
Les Chadwick - Bass
Les Maguire - Keyboards

A Shot of Rhythm & Blues
At The End of The Rainbow
Away From You (live)
Away From You (studio)
Baby You're So Good To Me
Big Bright Green Pleasure Machine
Chills
Come Back To Me
Dizzy Miss Lizzie (live)
Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
Don't You Ever
Dreams
Fall in Love
Ferry 'Cross The Mersey
Fool To Myself
Girl On A Swing
Give All Your Love To Me
Guantanamera
Hallelujah I Love Her So
Hello Little Girl
Here's Hoping
How Do You Do It?
I Count The Tears
I Like It
I'll Be There
I'll Wait For You
I'm The One
It'll Be Me
It's Happened To Me
It's All Right
It's Gonna Be Alright
It's Just Because
Jambalaya
La La La
Looking For My Life
Maybelline
My Babe (live)
My Babe (studio)
Now I'm Alone
On a Wonderful Day Like Today
Pretend
Pretty Flamingo
Reelin' & Rockin'
Rip It Up
See You in September
She's The Only Girl For Me
Show Me That You Care
Skinny Minnie
Slow Down
Strangers In The Night
Summertime
The Wrong Yo-Yo
The Way You Look Tonight
Think About Love
This Thing Called Love
Tonight
Walk Hand In Hand
What'd I Say (live)
What'd I Say (studio)
When Oh When
Where Have You Been
Who Can I Turn To
Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Why Oh Why
Without You
You Can't Fool Me
You You You
You Win Again
You'll Never Walk Alone
You're The Reason
You've Got What I Like

#
1981-1982
Gerry Marsden - Guitar & Vocals
Neil _____ - Bass
David Burgess - Drums
Alan Greenwood - Keyboards

All in the Game
Give Me Your Word
House of the Rising Sun
If I'll Be Home
Imagine
It's All In The Game
It's Still Rock 'n Roll To Me
Just The Way You Are
Magic Moments
Oh My Love
Roll Over Beethoven
Running Man
She
The Minute You're Gone
The Story of My Life
Unchained Melody (2x)
Where Do You Go My Lovely
Whiter Shade of Pale
World Without Love

In addition, this lineup of the band did remakes of the following original Pacemaker songs:
Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
Ferry 'Cross The Mersey (2x)
How Do You Do It (2x)
I Like It
I'll Be There
I'm The One (2x)
You'll Never Walk Alone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic