SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How does lovescam work?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quada
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I chatting with two russian woman right now.

But all they talk about is themself - education, family etc etc etc.

When do they start to talk about money?

please I don't do business with dead people. - Barrister William Koko

You must die, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!! - Mrs Aziza's brother on the phone.
Dathan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are receiving form letters right now. They don't read word you type.
Give it a while, the request for WU transfer will come eventually, it always does.
Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine took around 3 months to start hinting.

They obviously aren't in that much of a rush.

Also, 99% of their email is scripted, with exception of your name.

Ask questions, demand they answer them, tell them how important it is that they answer your questions, etc.

Often they'll put the answer briefly inside their scripted reply. DON'T ACCEPT THIS. Question them, push them for more answers, ask them why they're not listening to you...

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My experience is different. I go into great detail early on and they start communicating how much we have in common. We talk "off script" pretty early on. The money request usually comes after certain facts are established:
    She is in deep love with me.

She wants to come to get married or meet me.

She want to travel to the US.

Shortly after the travel is decided upon she needs money real quick, otherwise the rates will skyrocket.

My love affairs usually last only a few weeks. I have to figure a way to keep them hopeful even when receiving no money. I have to refine my techniques.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the Russian ones

I usually read through the emails (which is no mean feat the way some of them are written) and pick a point to ask them about. When they ignore it I give them a mild slap, if they ignore that one too I give them a bigger slap. All the while I'm building up to getting them to travel over here.

For the Nigerian ones

These are never as hard to get off script. Just type away any old crap and slowly pretend to fall in love

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Just do it!'

You can 'screw them up', but hell, the stupid Russians will usually start writing you again.
IF they stop writing you on one email account, send them a letter from a different one.

Like said, they usually aren't reading your letters, They may ask for pictures and details from you, but they're just pretending to be interested. There's no reason to develop a real detailed 'persona', or even send them pictures. Do as little as you can in return, unless they stop writing you, then give a hair more.....they'll usually start up again.

Just remember, they're not putting any effort into the letters they're sending you. It's all pretty automated. There's not much reason you should, either, until 'money time'!

Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... Perhaps some emotional blackmail such as "if you do not come over here before I send you money, it will mean you do not love me" and promise them lots of children and stuff?

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic