SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

help me bait this one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stardust57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is mariam have you seen her

anyone want her info just ask but i warn you shes a fiesty one

Recruiting baiters i wanna see how many boyfriends this one can handle at one time lol im so evil lol

Last edited by stardust57 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me her info she needs taming by the looks of her Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we need a nekkid picture of the lady before we can come to a full conclusion on if we have seen her before or not.... Twisted Evil

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Crueldrake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it that is the "bird" from the Sky One show a few months ago??????

urrrrrghhhh Shocked
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@stardust57
I hope that you do not have your hopes up that you are going to be in a serious relationship with her. She is simply using you to get to me, the true target of her affections. Sorry to burst your bubble. Women just can't resist me.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
stardust57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This woman is actually after my man and no matter what i do she wont leave him alone and she is becoming a nussance. Last night i was told that if i didnt leave my man in 7 days id be dead , some voodoo curse or something lol so in six days i will be dead and will miss you all very dearly Crying or Very sad although before that the curse was another curse that i would die after i married him and and was giving birth to our first child i would die during delivery but I told her that curse wouldnt work considering that i cant bare any children. I told her if she was so powerful that she should just kill me now but for some reason her curses dont work like that and i have to wait 7 days but one day down and six to go im so looking forward to this slow and painful death i hope you all will attend my funeral. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
stardust57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided i would bait mariam myself under my allias Myc Rotch and she bit hook line and sinker woohooo go me i am gonna have fun with this one so anyone else want to bait her also lets see how many boyfriends she can handle at one time who knows maybe she is in to girls too so maybe we can try some lesbo action tooo anyone interested in baiting give me a hollar i will pass her info right along
stardust57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image you wanted naked you got pretty close although i think she morphed into someone else what do you think? this is pic she just sent me under my allias Myc Rotch hehehe
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That and she's obviously been to america to visit one of these here studios for a photo shoot. Smile

http://www.parisphotography.com/index.html

But hey, everybody knows models can't get any in the real world, so go online to find true love, right? Cool

--
Gullible
Picasso
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/index-iptrace.shtml> Better late than never Stardust..... I think Fucus Hawaii might have your lass and they seem pretty fed up with her image bieing lifted.The second pic is by the looks of it someone else altogether but i'm no expert on oggleing at lovely ladies erheerrmmm!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic