SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a love scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quada
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

hello dear how are you doing i just saw your profile and wanted to said hello

A little about myself. My name is Fidel.
I'm a 29years Black African female, single ,
no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 125 lbs., black hair and chocolate colour.
I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra,
which is along the coast of Ghana and i am a school drop out
. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle,
exercising and some sort of excersing, 2-3 days a week
, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate
in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests
as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those)
such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like
someone to share that with,
as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor,
fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things,
but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life,
but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests
and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ;
I don't have the time or energy to juggle always - haha.
But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working....
I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning;
I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 29 years old and that you are somewhat Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.i wsih to know more about you too and with your picture too if you won't mind i will be happy to hear from you soon honey and also tell me more about ur self and what you do for a living i mean a ,i do stay with my Friend only i am single and never married i will really like my dream man to be my first and last man forever and hope if we may know each other well and see where it ends .... keep in touch hope to hear from you okey and hope we chat......... can you give me your yahoo or msn so i can sent you some more pictures of me........

please I don't do business with dead people. - Barrister William Koko

You must die, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!! - Mrs Aziza's brother on the phone.
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/me looks into his magic 8 ball

"Most likely yes"

But just from the info you've given, its impossible to say for sure.

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know how to post the headers of the email? Seeing them would be a huge help. It's also worth posting ap icture of her if you have one. A lot of the time people will post a picture and someone will be able to recognise her and take away all doubts it's a scammer.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this message on a datingsite -.... I opened a fake profile - to get lovescammers - but I am really unsure if this is a lovescammer.

please I don't do business with dead people. - Barrister William Koko

You must die, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!! - Mrs Aziza's brother on the phone.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning;

I think this is a martian love scammer!!!!! Wink
Gn@rp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just try. You'll find out soon enough if this is a dating scammer or not.

Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best way to find out would be to instant message with the person - you'll find out soon enough...

With online dating you have to treat every suspicious profile(even non-suspicious profiles) like it was a scammer and deal with it accordingly.

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the nigerians who contact you on dating sites will stray from a straight romance con after a couple of letters. Its usually pretty apparent. They don't do as much of the straight 'travel and visa' stuff as the russians, but are much more flexible. Quite a few will steer you toward normal 419 stuff.
Hey, it's all money!
I got tired of the nigerians from the dating sites. I can see prettier black ladies at the local supermarket, anyway.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic