SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rose Meets Autin Powers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isnt a very long winded bait and was more of trying to annoy the lad, perhaps get a death threat even....

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I pray this important message meets you in peace, may blessings of God be upon you and your family and grant you the wisdom to understand my situations and how much I really need your assistance.

I am widow Rose Donatus "37" the wife of late Mr. Donatus Yasser that died recently in confrontation with allied forces in Sudan.

Crying or Very sad Violins at the ready! Crying or Very sad

I am now left with 3 children with no proper home of abode, in South Africa it was unfortunate that my husband did not prepare his "WILL" before his sudden death, now the family have taken over all his estate and fund available without reconsidering the fact that my children are grow up enough to take the possession of the late father properties.

All what I need you to do for me is to stand as my distance family relation outside Africa region so that as soon as I finish the court case, I will sell the estate worth of (estimated $3million dollars) with other cash and valuable and meet you up with my children to escape been lynch by the angry family members, so that you can advise us on what and how to invest the money.

The money will be firstly transfer to your account before I meet you up for further arrangement, as it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information Through the South Africa chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here on My intensive search for a reliable partnership and in which I can build my confidence in this negotiation outside Africa region.

Please get in touch with me by replying to this email address that are below for confidential purpose, as I have just few days to arrange with you as soon as the court verdict is given, I will expressly conclude on the necessary arrangement, you could include your phone number if you prefer oral communication.

[email protected]

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

My whole lots of regards and secrecy.

Mrs. Rose Donatus.

Quote:
Dear Rose
Just checked your details with an online security check and it says that you're a 'Nigerian 419 scammer' and lists you as 'potential threat'. Would you care to elaborate?
Austin Powers

Quote:
what is the meaning of this ? please explain to me what you mean.

rose.

Quote:
Not really intersted,

Thanks

Austin

Quote:
Hello Austin,

I can't really picture what you are telling me, how do you want me to explain another people business, i just worked into a business internet cafe and sent you a mail, i can't explain further.

What is the meaning of 419 scammer please expalin to me.

I will wait to read from you.

Rose.

Quote:
Rose

Dont have a go at me!
I try to help you and I get a response from a website which says not to trust the computer you are using.
You have asked me to help you, remember that!
I am not happy with what the website has stated and neither am I happy with your attitude
You should have told me in the first place that you were in a internet cafe, as your system can be used by anyone, so if some one devious had been using it before you then the computer has registered it. Perhaps if you had told me this in the first place then you wouldnt have felt so insulted.
As it is I would like to see exactly what you look like before I assist further. Please dont try and cheat me by sending a picture torn from a magazine. I'm not stupid! I may be asking for a second picture later on which is more specific, but if you want my help this is what is to happen

Austin Powers

Quote:
Thanks for your reasonable mail, i will definately send to you the photo but first of all give me your word of promise that you are going to help me until i receive the money and that you shall be honest with me not to abscond with the money.

As soon as i have this and your telephone number and postal address , i will immediately send the scan pics to you.

Thanks,

Rose Donatus.

Austin doesnt reply

Quote:
Hello Austin,

This is my photo in the hell i am passing through now, but i have another one
that look beautiful than this, as soon as you send me the request i will send that to you.

Thanks and regards,

Rose.

Heres Rose!

Quote:
Dear Rose,

Thank you for sending me your photograph
I've decided in not working with you as you are ugly

Austin Powers

Quote:
go away, its the situation

She actually put it in bold

Quote:
What situation.
Youre ugly, it cant be helped
I mean youve not always looked like that have you?
Did you fall in a puddle of acid as a kid or something?

Austin

She doesnt repsond. Oh well
but whats this Shocked
ONE week later she send me this...

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I pray this important message meets you in peace, may blessings of God be upon you and your family and grant you the wisdom to understand my situations and how much I really need your assistance.

I am widow Rose Donatus "37" the wife of late Mr. Donatus Yasser that died recently in confrontation with allied forces in Sudan.

More violins please!

I am now left with 3 children with no proper home of abode, in South Africa it was unfortunate that my husband did not prepare his "WILL" before his sudden death, now the family have taken over all his estate and fund available without reconsidering the fact that my children are grow up enough to take the possession of the late father properties.

All what I need you to do for me is to stand as my distance family relation outside Africa region so that as soon as I finish the court case, I will sell the estate worth of (estimated $3million dollars) with other cash and valuable and meet you up with my children to escape been lynch by the angry family members, so that you can advise us on what and how to invest the money.

The money will be firstly transfer to your account before I meet you up for further arrangement, as it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information

Through the South Africa chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here on

My intensive search for a reliable partnership and in which I can build my confidence in this negotiation outside Africa region.

Please get in touch with me through this email address that are below for confidential purpose, as I have just few days to arrange with you as soon as the court verdict is given, I will expressly conclude on the necessary arrangement, you could include your phone number if you prefer oral communication.

[email protected]

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

My whole lots of regards and secrecy.

Mrs. Rose Donatus.

Here I go, Again

Quote:
Hi Rose,

What is exactly you need me to do for you?
I didnt realise that I was registered with the SA Chamber of Commerce!

Austin Powers

Quote:
Hello Mr Austin,

Thnaks for your reply to my email. I really need your help in helping me have this money with you there.

I think i have told you more about this before. What i need from you now is to send me your Full name, your postal Address,Your contact phone number and the kind of job you are doing presently. As soon as you give me all this information i will forward it straigh to my lawer so that he can prepare Memorandum Of Understaning for us. (Business Aggreement.

Thanks i wih to ready from You

Quote:
Ofcourse!
You're the ugly bitch arent you?
Have you had plastic surgery yet?

Austin

(sigh!) Crying or Very sad
Poor Austin! Perhaps one day she will write back

Just how do you go about getting a death threat?
I've tried playing nicely
I've tried being nasty
I've strung them along for months on end

Just cant seem to get them to provide a death threat, or any threat!

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
Superheidi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you rock

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What situation.
Youre ugly, it cant be helped

roflmao.....you�re evil....just love it!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very refreshing from the usual bending backwards to please mugus! Love your style! Very Happy
AlexLFC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!!
That was certainly a No Nonsense approach to Baiting!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic