SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want to string Lindabel Williams along

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
quentin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and make her poop her pants!

I've been scammed already by her, losing not a lot of money, but still feeling a fool for it. She knows my name and address (bad move! - wish I knew earlier), but she's eager to get her hands on more of my lovely lolly.

So, I want to string her along and maybe get a trophy picture in for the deal.

She phoned me, but I didn't answer, so my mobile showed her number under missed calls. So I phoned her and said I'd get in touch with her on MSN Messenger tonight, in about an hour's time.

This is my cover story. Please tell me what you think:
===================================

I have come into some problems. The British government are now watching all Western Union money transfers to Nigeria for the reasons that I told you about - you know, where there are criminals in Nigeria pretending to be women when they are in fact men.

The British police now screen all Western Union money transfers, any credit card payments to Nigeria, any bank account transfers - in fact anything that happens without that they are not sure about.

The police visited me by surprise on Friday and instructed me not to send any more and said that I would be arrested if I continued to send you money. They say that they are now working in harmony with a law in Nigeria... something about 419...? Does that mean anything to you?

They asked me for your email address, but I convinced them that I have stopped chatting with you and deleted your address, so they left. I do not think they believed me though, because they told me they wanted me to provide proof that you are who you say you are. As far as they are concerned, I have sent money to Addekunle Opeyemi... or whatever his name is, not to you directly.

I asked them if you could contact them, but they warned me that they consider any contact with a Nigerian national living in Nigeria as suspicious and will investigate that person immediately. They have been given powers with the international police to bring anybody who is doing this kind of criminal activity to Britain and charge them as criminals and prosecute them and put them in prison for up to 25 years!

My darling, whatever you do, don't contact them. I'm really scared now.

They will want to know about you and they will begin an investigation. Even though you are Lindabel Williams, that beautiful girl in those pictures, you do not want to be extradicted to Britain and face criminal proceedings. Even when they find you innocent, they will keep you in prison until someone from Nigeria pays for you to fly home. Britain will not pay for you to go home. And you will have a record with the police which will make it difficult for you to get a British passport or a visa.

I asked them how long ago they started this, and they said it was only ten days ago, but they want to keep it quiet so that the real criminals are caught. They do not have anything on the internet. It is very important you don't tell anyone else about it. Will you keep it a secret please?

I want you to be safe, my darling, and trust me on this one. I can't wait to see your face. If you let me handle this, it will go well, and we can make that bold step together.

The police have told me what they want to see as proof. They want a picture of you with your immediate family. Anyone who has proof of their identity should show it as well.

You must hold up a card which says "Lindabel Williams - lesbo" and your immediate family must be with you. Anything that identifies your family must be shown also, such as your dad's three watches. And if you can take it in front of your father's car, that would be really good.

When I take this picture in to them, they will understand and will register you as a legitimate contact in Nigeria.

I can't wait to help you get to Britain, honey. I'm so excited that I can't stop thinking about it. Please do this for me and I will be able to help the police.

whadd'ya think?
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would drop this immediately. If she all these details about you i.e Name, Address and Phone number you're in a very vunerable position. You can never know who she is hooked up with or what unsavoury characters might be willing to do her bidding.

I suppose you could bait her from a new address, but even that I wouldn't reccomend.

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
quentin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, good advice
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Quentin -- time to establish some new safe email accounts and go after her with a vengeance. Just, obviously, don't be "yourself" -- but be sure to fill her mind with images of untold riches coming her way....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I concur with the above, drop her and now you know how these criminals work you can have your revenge with safe baiting and welcome to the eater Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic