SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love poem - XXX!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan, seeing your comment about phone sex in the other thread, couldn't resist posting this Very Happy From my Ghanan romance scammer Diana, pics already posted here...

Quote:

sweet heart

how are u doing i really miss u dear well am just happy just to be with u daer . Love comes naturally, in unexpected ways, without any permission well i have not scand the pic yet but i will i will do that tomorow so i will send it to u dear .just hope u understand me dear thank u for the love u have for me daer.. hope to here form u agin dear?
I miss you soo much,honey I had a dream last night about you and I,do you want to know about it?ummmm!!!! ok I'll tell you.
I dream of meeting you in a hotel bedroom combing your hair with just your shirt on and suspenders. I hold you from behind and begin to kiss your neck really slowly while unbuttoning your shirt and run my hands around your waist and down to the tops of your thighs, not touching the parts that you want touched.
you gently cup my tit in your hand and move around in front of me and put my nipple in your mouth and tease it with your teeth getting harder and harder until you biting so hard that I push you off. you unclip my bra and pull me towards you pushing my breasts against your chest squeezing me so tight that I can feel your cock throbbing against my stomach.
With my arms in your arms, you would push me onto the bed and make me kneel on the bed removing my suspenders slowly kissing my legs as they come down and pull my knickers to my knees as I rest my head on the bed and my arse rises towards you. As I start to relax, you take me from behind so that you can see my tits moving backwards and forwards in rhythm with your movement. you would want desperately to fuck me up the arse and see my face tighten as I worry how much I can take. as you wish I turn to you and you to fill my arse with your cock and you would start to finger my arse with lubrication which would make me so excited that I bend further over to show you every curve of my sweet bum. my breasts swaying gently below me. I start to fondle them myse! lf as they feel left out as my increasingly damp *DELETED* and arse receive all the attention.
Without actually filling my arse you become desperate to cum inside me. you turn me around by holding my waist and pulling me onto the bed on my back. Wanting to get over me slowly, you kneel below me with my legs spread wide open and start to kiss my upper thigh, smelling the sweet smell and tongueing my clit ring. As you move closer to my pussy I would start to breathe much heavier and start to move myself so that you're kissing my pussy. By now I would be the wettest I can possibly be, and you would be battling to stop the juices runing down my leg. you'd be swallowing to take as much of my pussy juice as you can. It would be so warm down there that you could stay there forever. you cheeks would be red hot. Now I would pull you up towards me hoping that your cock would go straight inside me as you move up. I let out a short breath and close my eyes as you enters directly into my wet pussy. as you come up towards me kissing my soft tummy and running your face between my breasts, I begin to lick around your mouth to remove any of my own juices that you've missed. As I do this, you begin to move in and out of me in a slow but firm rhythm and I start to feel those feelings that I know lead me to heaven. As you do this you take one finger on your hand and place it as far up my now moist arse cupping my bum with your hand as you do it. you use this hand to push you closer inside me.
The rest happens without a word just the increasingly heavy breathing of two adults who love to fuck with such an intensity that everything comes naturally and with passion, we move together for as long as we can your hands moving over every part of my young skin now moist with sweat, and we cum at the same time and you fill me with your hot sensation. As you do so I scream out uncontrolled and the slightest hint of a smile shows on my lips while my body demands concentration on the feelings me can not control. We both hold each other as tight as we can moving together slower and slower as our bodies begin to relax. The heat and the sweet smell is the heaven we sought. We stay this way for several minutes not saying a word. The bed clothes lock us together. Just holding each other. your cock still throbbing trying to tease the last of your juices inside me. my pussy relaxed and s! till flowing with the juices I've made.
Eventually we look right at each other and kiss gently your hands still keen to touch the curves that make me the sexy figure of a female that I am. The bath is already full and we bath together and share a glass of wine as we soap each others bodies. your cock, red from action, stays down as he still rests from the fun we've had. I have a look on my face that tells you that I'm relaxed and happy with life. We hold each others hands. Then I move my foot towards your cock hoping to gain a reaction by combing my slender feet and my eyes start to show that look that demands attention.............it works...... I'm yours again, I can't help but take you again....
I wonder if you came reading this. Let me know. Perhaps you want to tell me how the story goes on also. I love you soo much my Love.Have a nice time and hope to hear from you soon,bye..
Darling O.

Funny thing is she was supposed to be sending me a photo with a newspaper showing the date. Quite some distraction tactic that was. Didn't work of course!

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be fooled by this. Once you've been married to her for about a week, all that sex will come to a halt. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Aliciam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1) now you need a picture of her clit ring
2) what she proposes is very dangerous. you shouldn't go right from anal sex to vaginal sex, you would be introducing lots of bad bacteria into the vagina which would likely lead to an infection. she needs some sex ed lessons
luchma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One hell of a shim.... Only a man could write like that.
Rooster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he's a Thai Lady Boy?

Basterd
Tobias
Not quite a Newb

Location: At the Nevernude convention, attending the seminar on chafing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suspenders?! Knickers?! WHAT?!

YOU BLEW IT
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU BLEW IT

hhmm....I�ve read all of it now, and I read nothing about blowing *g* Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your scammer is also guilty of a copyright offence. Check out

[b]mod edit - link removed to prevent forum blowout- lotta[/b]

It's from a site 'eroticfiction.org' and written by a perv called Gary on 5 November 2003

Do your friend send any pictures or a video? I'd like to see them!

'Jenna Talia'
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why was this thread deleted?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IT wasn't lotta, it was you and I trying to edit posts/threads at the same time...

I got VERY confused (happens easily) Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Chester Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic