SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ms Ch.ern.ova is concerned about scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
louise.slyna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote me at Cyberdating and seems to have fallen in love after 3 mails. In her last one she wrote:

Quote:
I want to tell
you very important thing in this letter. Maybe you know, that now there are many deceivers and swindle in Internet. Just so, I do not want any games with you in our relations. I want full trust in our relations. I liked you very much and I don't want to lose you. So I ask you very much to don't play with me. There is no nothing, sense to betray yours trust, because I don't begin to sacrifice myself, I don't want to get in the prison !

It's my first romance bait, so I guess I have to think about a few games Very Happy
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's about as likely to end up in prison, as you are to meet her!!!

Let her play her script out. Keep checking for little pieces of evidence she's a scammer. There's not much you can do with these gals, but it's fun. Eventually try for a passport scan, sign picture, and get as many pictures of her as you can along the way. Nude pictures don't serve any special purposes, but, heck, I enjoy them!!!!!!
Wink
louise.slyna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a google search on her email address and it's listed on a few scammer sites.

She has sent 5 or 6 pictures so far, all high quality model photos like the one I posted where she looks like made of plastic. Now I'm going for more 'amateur' style pics with less cloths Wink Perhaps a nice trophy with a sign.
STE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hot as tea!! Cool

in my darling e1enas 3rd email she told me how much she wanted me then asked if i'd pay her i'net cafe charges ha ha ...\/

*That I want in the guy...
Loving, careful, bringing up children, mobile in bed, clever, kind, tender, strong the man. You are such? I wish to be near to you. I wish to be yours in bed. I wish to look in your eyes. I wish to feel a touch of your hands to my body. I wish to be near to you!
I am afraid to afflict you, but that day when I should pay due to in the Internet of cafe is very close. You could not help to make to me it.

I love, your E1ena.*

Laughing shes a great girl Wink
louise.slyna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really a great strategy Laughing Turning you on (or at least trying...) and then demanding money to pay the bills. Perhaps she is experienced in that business Wink

Last edited by louise.slyna on Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"afflict" you with what??? I'd stay clear...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
STE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didnt mention the money in my reply.in her next mail she just jabbered about how she wanted my kids and how shit it is in the hostel. replied saying my friend had told me to becarefull of people pretending to be women to get money ..... lol asked her to tell me these things werent true! not to break my heart lol think i'll need some proof soon Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic