SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me 'tinks I got me a live one on BlackPlanet.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Apr.06.2006 22:10
from princejoel4life save to address book block report abuse
to XxxxxXxxx
category general
subject wow!

Ever since i 've been seeing ladies i'm yet to see one dat's as beautiful as u are wow...........u are too pretty and shinnig like the rays of a sunlite...........wonder if u were a human. I think u shud be an angel or a kinda of water goddess if angels in heaven happens to be marrying bet u they wud quarrel over yah to get u 'cos u are fearfully and wonderfully made created in the perfect image of God no man dat wud see u dat wudn't wnt to be with u or have u.......I wud like to know u better pls add me to yahoo messenger [email protected] and [email protected] on msn messenger so we cud talk as i'm online now till then. Shallom..............Peace
yours in love
prince joel

puke

The stats of 'the Prince'

MY PROFILE

Male

Single
Heterosexual

Libra

Religion:
Holiness Church

Race:
Black
Asian
Latino
Native American
White

Ancestry:
Not Listed

Sales/Marketing

Job Industry:
Transportation/Travel

N/A Graduation:

INTERESTS

Computers, Eating Out, Video Games, Web Surfing, Writing

Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Golf, Hockey, Martial Arts, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball

Alternative, Caribbean/Reggae, Classical, Country Western, Dance, Hip Hop/Rap, Jazz/Blues, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Fashion, Film/Movies, Fine Arts, Literature, Performing Arts, Photography

Beauty/Fashion, Business, Culture, Current Events, Entertainment, Health, Investing, Politics, Technology

What 'The Prince' has to say about himself

princejoel4life

I`m looking for a special friend to get to know and hang out with. I`m a down to earth guy who loves to have fun.
i`m 5.9ft tall, handsome n sexy. Am hardworking, responsible, loving, gentle,caring, affectionate,easy going guy who love to live life to da fulliest in christ Jesus. I easy forgives `cos wot goes around turns around.
What do you do when you just dont understand?What do you do when you just can`t explain?What do you say when you just dont have the answer? Through it all keep on trusting God. What do you do when words can`t ease the pain? When you go to sleep and wake up, situation still the same?Seems like things won`t get any better, but through it all, keep on trusting God.
Yet will, Yet will, yet will I trust him.What do you do when life questions your faith?And all the dreams you have, they have drifted away? It takes all that you have to make it through the day, through it all, Ill keep on trusting God. What do you do when you cried all you can cry?When you have to wear a smile,when you hurt deep inside? What do you do when you have noone to call on, Through it all keep on trusting God.Yet will I`ll trust him.
I will trust him no matter what I go through.I`ll keep holding on,Through the storm I`ll keep on trusting God. We have to keep on trusting God.
My name is Joel and I love God with all of my heart. I know there are so many diffrent relgions that are out here, But I know that in my heart, that there is one true living God, all these other false gods that people have decided to belive in, worhsip, so forth and so on, will not benefit them at all. I stand firm in what I belive and there is nothing noone can say to me will make me belive diffrently, Jesus is the Lord and savior of my life and Ill never turn my back on him. No matter what trial I face, Ill keep on trusting God,because what wont kill you, It will only make you stronger!!!! Jesus went through the ultimate pain and I know if he can withstand what he went through, there is no way in this world, im complaining for what I face on a daily basis.
My intension for bieng on bp is to meet diffrent people, no matter what race, ethnic background, or beliefs. Im beliving God that I will be a blessing to whom ever life I come in contact with. So with all that said. Remain Blessed and never give up on God!

Hold on,Dont you Ever let go,let my Jesus lead, I guranttee he knows, the road is rough and the going gets tough, The hills are hard to climb,in him I have peace of mind!!!!
Prayer Changes Things.
tough time never last but tough people do. it is not over until it`s all over.

I am about to inherit his kingdom. Laughing

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The magic 8 ball says "More than likely". I'd say I'm pretty certain he's a scammer. If you can deal with the ick factor romance scammers have then take him for a very long ride.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him hell, girl! Make sure you ask what his favorite 'country music' star is? Does he line dance and boot scoot?

Wink
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the lady in red.......... I recognize these words. sounds like my man. What are you doing with him. Got his picture yet?

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Susan,

It seems he has lost interest. I haven't been home to chat. He asked me for photos of myself and my house (?) I sent them, now I haven't heard a word.

you must have stolen his heart before I could. Shucks.

The men at the firehouse were looking forward to getting candy and flowers for me. I have made friends with the local Firemen and they agreed to let me have 'gifts' sent to the firehouse address. I did this in the last state I lived in, it's quite effective. AND the firemen are all so CUTE!

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My man 'Prince Joel' is back. He says we are going to be married... *sigh* I thought I lost him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic