SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oksana Belousova is in love with Elmer Fudd!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oksana is also in love with Elmer Fudd. DId you think he did nothing but hunt wascally wabbits?
Yo, homey, the 'fudd man' needs some 'tail' now and then, and I ain't talking cottontails!!!
The letters and pictures she's sent me are the same as she sends everyone. I won't bother to post the pictures. Check out the OKsana gallery.

MINOR ADULT CONTENT

Quote:

Jan 8

Hello my dear Elmer.

I so was glad to receive from you the answer to my letter and I am mad to this am glad, that you have wanted
with me to correspond and find out each other closer. And I wish all heart that our correspondence and
acquaintance has proceeded. And in this letter I want to tell to you about myself in more detail. I think
to you it it is pleasant Elmer. As you already know, me call Oksana Belousova. I were born and have grown
in city Ulyanovsk. my birthday December, 3, 1976. I from the childhood was brought up in an orphanage. As I
have no parents and I can not tell about them to you my dear Elmer. Me have left at doors of a shelter.
My tutors brought up me. And about the parents I even nothing would like to find out. As to throw children,
it is very bad act. If they have thrown me, I mean it was not necessary. I even do not know they are alive
whether or not. And it is not interesting to me to know about them of anything.

I work at small restaurant, in the city, the waiter. This work not so is pleasant to me. Simply now it is very
difficult to find good work. But to live it is necessary to work. In my work to miss it is not necessary, we
constantly have many people and to miss to not have. All working hours to have to work, have a rest there is
not enough time.

I shall tell slightly about the hobby, I very much love different kinds of sports, but one of the most liked,
it to run on park. And still I very much like to knit, I have learned this in a shelter and I have grown fond
of this business. Also I like to observe different telecasts by the TV set. Very much I love comedy and romantic
films. I do not love films where there is a violence or something at this sort. Very much I love flowers, it is
especial tulips. But except for it I raise flowers and houses. Also very much like to listen to classical music.
I very much like to compose not the big poems. If it will be interesting to you, you may ask me about it and I
with the big pleasure shall write to you.

I also like to go with girlfriends on picnic, somewhere in a wood or on the river. I very much like to carry spend
a free time with my girlfriends. Together we is very healthy we shall spend time. We very much frequently gather
together.

I at once want to inform you, that I never had children and it was not married, but to me very much the hunt to
find the love and to create family, and in Russia of me of nothing holds.

I seem has taken a great interest telling you about myself. Too it is very interesting to me to find out and
about you. Where also as whom you work, how will see off the free time, whether like to go in for sports and
you prefer what kind of sports more, what you like to make and what is not pleasant to you?

I very much would like to find out about you more, I have already told about myself slightly and with each
letter I more and more about myself shall tell, I shall hope very much for continuation of our friendship
and I with impatience shall wait your letter.

With hope for the further friendship, your new girlfriend from Russia Oksana.

Quote:
JAN 13

Hello my friend Elmer.

I so was pleased, having come in Internet - cafe when has seen from you the letter. I am very glad that you have
written to me, I waited for it with the big impatience. I am glad, that at you everything is all right. Than you
were engaged, what made? How your affairs road Elmer? I think, that at you all is good. At me too all is excellent.
All affairs go well. At us certainly now in Russia it becomes cold, weather spoils every day. Even on street in
such time it would not be desirable to leave. At us now time all approaches to winter closer. And all is very
soon at us will become covered by snow. You love winter road Elmer? And I like, though I love all seasons, it is
pleasant to me.

In this letter I to you more want to tell about the childhood more in detail. I want that you knew about me, well
and I want to know about you. You agree with me Elmer. As I already informed you earlier, I have grown in a shelter,
and in a shelter I have got, when to me was 1 year and 3 months. So was it is written on a paper from which me
have found at doors of a shelter. You with me agree, you see this latest business in life to throw the child. I
tried something to find out about them, but unfortunately all without results. If they me have thrown simply as a
unnecessary thing. I mean it simply prevented. Hindered or something like it. But if it is fair, I am not so
persistent them searched, as I even do not know, that I would make, if I have met them. I more than once was asked
this question. Well I shall continue about my life in a shelter. Because it is not so pleasant for me to speak about
them. You should understand me Elmer. As to me already told nurses from a shelter when I have already grown up,
I was the sociable and obedient child though liked to gambol though what child it does not like to make. I very much
liked in a shelter, it likely because I likely did not know parent love, I was brought up by nurses. For that time
while I have lived in a shelter, I to them have very much become attached. I till now visit them, all many still
there work. Though already and people of advanced age. I very much frequently go to them on a visit home or to a
shelter. At me it is a lot of friends with whom I have lived side by side in a shelter. We are categorized to each
other as sisters, as native people. You understand about what I to you I speak Elmer? My life was cheerful and
interesting, but also and sad. It is difficult to realize, that at alive parents you are in a shelter. Not realizing
their love and caress. My destiny means was so is outlined in advance. But in many respects I even do not regret,
that all so happened. May so even to the best, for me.

I studied also in a shelter, all eleven classes I have studied there. I have finished study with distinction. I well
studied. I had very cheerful educational life. In our shelter. Where I was on education, there were very many children
who in many case have got there as well as I. Me even tried to adopt, but for any reasons I have remained in a shelter
and I do not regret about it. At us various holidays were always carried spent. These are concerts, games and many
other things. It is all we thought out. Pupils of a shelter. Though to us even there came also actors. Though even
as I remember, to us to a shelter some times there came even a circus. It likely brightest my memoirs from my life
in a shelter. We more than once left with a shelter in other cities which were not so far from us. Some times to me
even has had the luck to visit summer camps, under permits of a shelter. And you in the childhood were in summer,
children's camps or sanatoria? Likely were, as each child wants and wishes it. We very well spent there time. Well
and when time time to us has come to leave a shelter to whom it was executed 18-20 years, all had desire to not
leave it. All wanted to remain. Because we have adhered to it all heart. It was very hurt and difficult to leave
therefrom. But all of us should think of the life who left walls of a shelter. We already should adjust the private
life. Someone began to work, someone has continued training after a shelter. I as well as many little girls have
continued the training. I studied in Ulyanovsk the State University at faculty of sociology. But I shall tell about
it to you in the following letter. Though at me in a head now it is a lot of ideas and ideas which I want to tell to
you, but in the following letters. And now I very much would like to find out more about you road Elmer. About your
childhood. About your last and present life.

And now I finish the letter and I say goodbye to you up to the following letter. I wish you successful day and good
mood. With the best regards, your friend from Russia, Oksana

Quote:
Jan 15
Hello my dear Elmer.

I so was glad to receive from you the answer to my letter and I am mad to this am glad, that you have wanted
with me to correspond and find out each other closer. And I wish all heart that our correspondence and
acquaintance has proceeded. And in this letter I want to tell to you about myself in more detail. I think to
you it it is pleasant Elmer. As you already know, me call Oksana Belousova. I were born and have grown in
city Ulyanovsk. my birthday December, 3, 1976. I from the childhood was brought up in an orphanage. As I have
no parents and I can not tell about them to you my dear Elmer. Me have left at doors of a shelter. My
tutors brought up me. And about the parents I even nothing would like to find out. As to throw children, it
is very bad act. If they have thrown me, I mean it was not necessary. I even do not know they are alive
whether or not. And it is not interesting to me to know about them of anything.

I work at small restaurant, in the city, the waiter. This work not so is pleasant to me. Simply now it is
very difficult to find good work. But to live it is necessary to work. In my work to miss it is not
necessary, we constantly have many people and to miss to not have. All working hours to have to work, have a
rest there is not enough time.

I shall tell slightly about the hobby, I very much love different kinds of sports, but one of the most liked,
it to run on park. And still I very much like to knit, I have learned this in a shelter and I have grown fond
of this business. Also I like to observe different telecasts by the TV set. Very much I love comedy and
romantic films. I do not love films where there is a violence or something at this sort. Very much I love
flowers, it is especial tulips. But except for it I raise flowers and houses. Also very much like to listen
to classical music. I very much like to compose not the big poems. If it will be interesting to you, you may
ask me about it and I with the big pleasure shall write to you.

I also like to go with girlfriends on picnic, somewhere in a wood or on the river. I very much like to carry
spend a free time with my girlfriends. Together we is very healthy we shall spend time. We very much
frequently gather together.

I at once want to inform you, that I never had children and it was not married, but to me very much the hunt
to find the love and to create family, and in Russia of me of nothing holds.

I seem has taken a great interest telling you about myself. Too it is very interesting to me to find out and
about you. Where also as whom you work, how will see off the free time, whether like to go in for sports and
you prefer what kind of sports more, what you like to make and what is not pleasant to you?

I very much would like to find out about you more, I have already told about myself slightly and with each
letter I more and more about myself shall tell, I shall hope very much for continuation of our friendship and
I with impatience shall wait your letter.

With hope for the further friendship, your new girlfriend from Russia Oksana.

Quote:

FEB 10
My lovely Elmer!

To me so the letter, my love I again is pleasant to write to you so is happy, that I have
you and that I very strongly love you also I want to be only with you, my love I very
strongly love you and I shall like always, I ask your apology, that I not at once have
written to you, my love and forgive me that I sometimes do not answer on your questions,
simply there is so, that I when begin to you to write about all overlook, I begin to write
and write, I hope, that you on me is not strongly offended, my love I of you very strongly
love and want always to be only with you, my love I very strongly love you.

My love as pass your days as your health, whether all at you is good, I very much for you
worry and worry, I would like to receive from you photos as I very much would like to
glance in your eyes more to understand your soul, to see your smile, and certainly I would
like to you, but only you do not speak, when, we may meet, when I can arrive to you, or
you to me, my love, I is very strong on you miss, I is very strong you love and want to be
with you beside and to love only you, you see only you my love, you only mine and I can
not live without you, I do not know, why so with me was possible, I can not it understand,
I earlier did not trust that is possible through the Internet is possible to find that
person whom can grow fond and it was possible, I has met you and now I in you has very
strongly fallen in love and want always to love, you only my love, I very strongly love
you.

My fine, I hope, that you understand all my feelings, my heart belongs only to you, my
pleasure, I very much ask you, you only do not stop to me to write, as I shall not sustain
it, I hope, that at us all will be fine also we shall be very happy, my love, I with
impatience shall expect your letter and to think only of you, my lovely I love you

For ever your love Oksana

Quote:
I in you has very
strongly fallen in love and want always to love, you only my love, I very strongly love
you.

Oh look! I have written her maybe 5 paragraphs, and she LOVES me!!!!!!!

Quote:
Feb 11
My lovely, to me so the letter, my love I is pleasant to write again to you is
very strong on you I miss and want to be only with you, my love I very strongly
love you, my love I can not write to you some days as I leave, to the teacher
who learned me in a shelter, but even when I shall be there, I shall think only
of you, my love I am very strong you likes and always think only about you, my
lovely I you very ask, you do not cease to think of me, you see you to me is
very necessary, I is very strong you love and want always to be only with you,
my love I of you love, I hope, that you to me will write, I love you.

Always your princess Oksana

(My princess includes the picture of her in the bathrobe where she is showing a little bit of thigh......)

Quote:
FEB 14

Hello my lovely.

I am in a hurry in Internet - cafe to congratulate you on a holiday, from Dnem Sacred Valentine. As
you know, that this Valentine day, on all ground. Also it is the most good day on this ground when
you speak the second half by most fine words, you give gifts, but the most important, that this day
you with the liked person who likes and to appreciate you, it I think the most important. Because
you have person to which you may speak words of love though it can be spoken not only in this day,
and each day. You see it so wonderfully my my lovely to speak each other pleasant. I regret only
about one, that I have no an opportunity to speak you it looking in your eyes. As for me it would
be much more pleasant than to write it in the letter though I and am glad to this. That I have such
opportunity. With SACRED VALENTINE'S DAY of YOU MY LOVELY............

How you today feel yourself my lovely how your health, I hope at you all well? And how you will
carry spend today this day my lovely? At me all well my lovely, I today feel myself in good mood.
Tonight I with two girlfriends we shall sit at me, we shall note this holiday slightly. I shall
prepare today for a pie and I have turned down them on tea. I hope you too you will not miss my
lovely. I well wish you to carry out this day and to remember me, it will be very pleasant for me.
I hope at you all will be wonderfully my dear.

By the way, at us today even weather warm and solar weather. It so pleases my mood my lovely, that
I am simply happy and still I have an opportunity To enjoy your letter my lovely. Lovely mine, I am
very happy today my lovely.

Lovely mine, on it I shall finish the letter and with the big impatience I shall wait from you for
your letters which will bring to me still the big pleasure to me. YOU MY VALENTINE. Yours Oksana.

(Same Valentines letter she sent hundreds of guys at the same time!)

Quote:

Feb 16

(pictures of her 'city', and her peeking out from behind the curtain)

Hello the my dear friend Elmer.

To me was so pleasantly to see your letter and I have received such pleasure when read it. It is very pleasant
for me to make it. Whether my letters how you estimate my photos my dear Elmer like you? Than you are engaged,
what plan for days off? How you will see off the days? I ask you road Elmer not much? I make it because I very
much want to know about you more. To know, how passes life abroad. What culture, what customs. And you please
ask me as I am always very glad to tell to you about myself, about my life and about many other things. It is
very pleasant for me to make it.

And today I want to tell to you about the city. I do not know, you heard earlier about my city whether or not.
But for me will be the big pleasure if you will have some representation about it, about my city. My city very
big, which number of 635 9000 persons. Our city was based in 1648 and it referred to as Simbirsk, its this
first name. But city more than once renamed. Our city had very many names. It depend on that, how many time of
it was won with different tribes. And its first name was such because where it is located, there are Simbirsk
mountains and consequently its first name went from here.

Our city in Privolsk heights is located, on coast of the river Volga (Kuybeshevskoe) and Sviyaga. you heard a
water basin about these rivers? These are one of the biggest rivers in Russia. From the centre of Russia, from
city of Moscow, it is on distance approximately in 900 kms, to the east.

In 1924 Simbirsk was renamed also by its basic name for this day Ulyanovsk is. It was named so, on a surname
of local native Vladimir Il'icha Ul'janova-Lenina. Yes, yes it is that Vladimir Il'ich Lenin who is known with
all Russia and abroad too about him more than once heard. He was born and lived some time here. In his honour
in our city very many monuments are erected. His name names libraries, a museum, theatres, and many other
things. His memory love and respect. He was the good person. You about him heard, about Vladimir Il'icha
Lenina?

In our city it is a lot of enterprise in connection with power, a fuel industry, ferrous metallurgy,
mechanical engineering, instrument making, motor industry, the sewing, aviation industry, furniture and many
other things. Very many educational educational and educational educational establishments. Our city also to
be glorified by many architectural buildings - monuments. Our city also has river port, it one of the big
ports of Russia. Here daily come and there leave set of courts, the ships. Also our city has a railway
junction. Our city though it and not so big, but also not small, has two airports which refer to as, most the
basic "Ulyanovsk - east", and another, more less which, refers to as "Ulyanovsk - central". At us the line of
flights is very well adjusted. Also on street of our city buses, trolley buses, a tram go and still it is a
lot of machines.

In our city, also very many cultural - entertaining places. These are theatres, houses of culture, museums,
restaurants. If I have an opportunity to visit theatres or a museum I make it with the great pleasure with
close friends.

Well my dear Elmer, I with the big unwillingness finish the letter. I still very much would like you to tell,
but it in other my letters. I with the big impatience shall wait from you for your letters. I very much like
to read and find out them you. Probably too it is pleasant for you to find out about me.

Your friend from Russia Oksana.

Quote:
March 3

My love, my fine!!!

I so am happy again to you to write my love I so strongly потебе I miss and very strongly
I want to you, my love to me so am lonely without you and without your love, my love I so
strongly want to you and to be only with you, my love I so dream of how we together with
you shall have supper an at home and to speak about the family, my love I so dream of that
day when you me will meet at the airport and is very strong me will embrace and will kiss
me and will tell that you me very strongly love, my lovely to me so is strong you does not
suffice near to me, you see I so is strong you love, my love understand my feelings, you
see they are very strong also to me so strongly you does not suffice, my fine I is very
strong love you. My love has already come spring and in the street every day all becomes
warmer and warmer and when all snow will thaw, and all will blossom around will be so
perfectly, my love I so strongly wants to be these days with you and to walk together with
you on park and to talk about life, my love I love you and always I want to love only you,
I love you.

Snow kisses yours Oksana

I didn't write her for a while, then sent her this.

March 24

My lovely, Oksana,
Forgive me for not writing.
I have been busy at work, and also on my annual hunting trip.
I enjoy hunting wabbits. Some of the wabbits are pretty wascally!
If you were my lady, I would dress you in clothes made of wabbit
fur, and then hunt you! Would you hide from me, and try to get away
from me, like a wascally wabbit, my dear Oksana?
I hope not!
Love,

Elmer Fudd

Will she figure out the 'cartoon' character who is writing her? Will she stop writing?

Quote:

March 25
Hello my lovely Elmer.

Today such good and pleasant day my lovely. At night I have woken up that someone has
touched me. I have opened eyes and before me there was you. I do not know it now was
dream or a reality. But like it dream if it was in a reality where you have got to in the
morning. But it seemed to me, as if I do not sleep and to me occur actually. It was very
pleasant for me to feel your presence with me in my dreams. Pleasantly and desiredly. It
seemed to me. That I already at you and you stand near to a bed where I slept. You have
sat down on edge of a bed and have carried out the gentle hands on my person. And from
these gentle a touch I have woken up. Has sat down on a bed and looked in you in eyes,
and you looked in mine. In depth of the soul, I understood that it is dream, but
sometimes I was visited with an idea, and it may not dream and I do not sleep. And may I
sleep. You not ceasing ironed my hands, my person, I answered it reciprocity, smiling in
the answer to your gentle touches. For certain I understood, that it was simply dream of
which I did not want to wake up, I wanted that it last eternally. To feel your presence
near to yourself and that you always were a number both in dream and in a reality. You
spoke me gentle and beautiful words from which my heart was inspired and wanted to escape
from a breast and to flit in the sky, enjoying happiness. You made it so gently and so
pleasantly. Ironed my ears from which on my body there passed a pleasant wave of
tenderness and pleasure. Fingered my hair, ironed them. Then you were slowly pulled to me
and have kissed me. From gentle a touch of your lips to mine, I tested such pleasure. We
kissed, we kissed long, I would not like, that it did not come to an end never. Then, you
have gently pushed away me and have spoken to me, " - are fast, I shall kiss you on the
present. " These words till now in my head. I do not know, whether there was it any
prediction or it was simply dream. But it was. These words let know to me that we
necessarily shall meet also to this will not prevent what hurricane, a tsunami or any
other natural phenomenon. And not who will not stop me, neither who and not that in this
world. Nor who. My lovely Elmer. and after that you as though have evaporated. I
have opened eyes, yes I have woken up. Has woken up already on the present. Also has
understood, that I simply slept also to me the dream similar to a reality dreamed. But
words which you to me have spoken, till now in my head my lovely, till now. When I have
looked for a while, was already 15 minutes to 11. with this dream have passed so much
time, that I even was surprised, that I so long slept, and dream was such small, but such
pleasant. Lovely mine you always in my ideas and in my heart, always. But I would not
like to wake up, I would like to close eyes once again and to present it once again. But
I have risen, have had a meal and have gone to Internet - cafe as I knew, I felt, that
you have written to me and I ran, I flied more soon to answer your letter my lovely, more
soon....

Telling about the today's dream my lovely Elmer, I at all have not asked as you,
that you feel, how your health, as your relatives and relatives. I hope at you everything
is all right, all is good. at me too all well my lovely, even weather of me very much
pleases, it today warm, even the sun shines.

Lovely mine, on it I shall finish the small letter and with the big impatience I shall
wait from you for your letter which to me will bring pleasure my lovely. I very much on
you miss my dear and I wait that this dream has happened in a reality. I shall wait from
you for your letter, yours Oksana.

OKSANA IS HAVING EROTIC DREAMS ABOUT ME, ELMER FUDD!!!
I am a stud!

April 2
Dear Oksana,

I dream of you, also. I dream of making love to you, I dream of savoring every inch of your body.
I dream I am standing over you. My gun 'at the ready'. I see my target. I steady my weapon, I advance closer. Slowly, I creep towards you. My weapon looming larger as I approach.
I dream of taking you anally. Would you like that? Would you permit me?
When can we meet?
Elmer

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She dumped both my baits for talking dirty to her (I assume). Serves me right, I suppose, but I was getting so bored...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's been very slow, and quiet lately. I think she's regrouping.
She's kind of my 'pet' project this month.
I declared April to be 'Starve Oksana Month' in Fetchitland.
She's still out there, but not answering as many new emails as usual.
She is using the ID's Oksana1976, Oksana03, Anna1973 seems to be another incarnation of her, but with different pictures.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she loves me! She has sent me this money letter!

Quote:

April 2
Dear my, my loved Elmer. I want to tell you that I VERY STRONGLY LOVE YOU And THAT MY LOVE
FOR YOU THIS the MOST EXPENSIVE THAT I HAVE. Dear mine at me for you not so good news, I
can not now that that in general tell at me in eyes only tears, I at all do not see the
monitor of the computer, love mine Elmer you my reality or my dream? I likely ran behind
the dream which am not accessible, I likely much too frequently trusted in fairy tales
which actually do not come true. And likely my teacher was right that all this is not
accessible to me. The love mine I today went to the agent and she has told me that it will
cost for me a total cost has made for me 1320 $, but I have paid 200 $, still I to ask the
help the friends they have told that may give me where that about 150 $, but still it is
necessary for me 970 $, I do not know where to get to me such money it is too big sum for
Russia, but I want to tell you that at us in Russia the salary makes about 150 $, per one
month and for us is very big money, me is very a shame I want to ask you the help, I
earlier considered not dependent person but now has turned out so to me is necessary your
help, I certainly understand that for you it as not expected expenditure of money
therefore I think that my agent may wait for payment of my travel. Mine I do not know love
that to me to make as me to be in such situation, I never got in such situation and now I
in full confusion, but my friends as speak that if we want to be together then we should
common efforts to struggle for that to be together. I LOVE YOU. I shall look forward to
hearing from you also your decision. But what would not be your decision know one thing
that that I LOVE you And I shall LIKE ALWAYS, you have borrowed my heart without you it
will not beat in a breast, and now it too strongly hurts. I LOVE YOU. My gentle and most
passionate kisses for you.

P.S. My dear Elmer, I hope, that my pictures will like you also I hope, that that picture
in a towel of you will not constrain and if shehas liked you, she yours and please do not
show her to anybody, I very strongly love you

Yours Oksana

(PLease don't tell her I showed you the 'towel picture'!!!! )
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the sexy green plastic shoes? Ask her if she still buys men's Armani suits on Ebay.

Have you sent her Elmers picture? She didn't bat an eyelid when I sent her the concrete block's picture, which is why I thought I could get away with the hard-core porno story - Oops!

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering about the dressing gown and shoes, myself.
Do they have WalMart in Mari El????

Oksana, my lovely, marry me, and we shall set up our bridal registry at wally world!

I can imagine her shuffling around the doublewide with fuzzy slippers, ummmmmm.......wabbit slippers......
For some reason I can picture a cigarette hanging from her mouth. Little burn holes on the dressing gown. A patina of fallen ashes, graces her polyester clad bosom.
I am dispatched to the minimart, to buy a 12 pack, and some doritos so we can watch wrassling together.
I am getting almost orgasmic!
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Oksana, my sultwy seductwess, I need to see more of you!

Elmer sent this next.......

Oksana, my love!
I am excited over the prospect of us finally meeting!
Oksana, forgive me. I find you most beautiful. From your letters, I
also know you are a sensitive, and passionate woman.
I must ask you a favor. I am so entranced by your beauty. Your picture
in the towel excited me so, I yearn to see more of you.
Oksana, do you have a picture of you, unclothed? Full nudity is not needed.
I know you are beautiful.
Can you send me a picture of your face, and at least your lovely
breasts exposed? I don't want anything shameful, my lovely wabbit.
I need to withdraw some money from my bank to send to you. Such a
picture would make my trip to the bank so much more meaningful, and
I'd know this beautiful lady truly loves me enough to provide such a
picture.
I'm a little ashamed to ask for such a picture. When we meet, you'll
understand my pure desire and love for you.
Oksana, please send me such a picture as proof of your earnest love
for me, and I will send you as much money as you need.
I fear you may be offended. I feel you are proud of your beauty, and
you shouldn't be ashamed to show it to one you love.

Elmer

ATTN: Nigerians, please help yourself to these pictures. I think she'd work well in a 'Help me! I'm an American stranded in Lagos' scam.

Will oksana display her 'love' for Elmer?

Quote:
My beloved Elmer!!!

To me so the letter, my love I again is pleasant to write to you so is strong you I like,
that are ready on all for the sake of you, I have made some photos, but I shall not bare
the breasts, my love now you understand, that I am ready on all for the sake of you, I
want to you and to be only with you, I am very strong in you have fallen in love, me so is
hard without you, I want always to be with you, I hope, that these photos to you will
like, but most of all to us will be good together, when I shall arrive to you and we shall
be very happy together, my lovely you speak, that if I to you shall send completely a
naked photo, you to me will send very many money, my love, I has made some photos, but you
should understand, that I it do not make because of money but only because I of you very
strongly love and want to be with you, only you my love and me is necessary only you, my
lovely I so is happy, that very soon we shall together, my lovely I with impatience shall
expect from you the letter, And I think only of us only about you and about our fast
meeting, I very strongly love you, my dear, beloved Elmer.

Forever your love Oksana

I like this part.......

Quote:
I has made some photos, but you
should understand, that I it do not make because of money but only because I of you very
strongly love and want to be with you

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ok, guys, ready for some steamy pictures?????????

Better sit down. Get the weak hearted and underage away from the monitor........

Damn. woman! You can't do any better than that? How will you ever be able to earn the money for stereo speaker box end tables with pictures like that?

Time for a sign picture. She just sent one to another man, so i know she's capable of it.......
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was that last picture proof of her being enrolled in an interior decorating school? My god -- how do people sleep in those rooms???

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is very careful to take pictures in certain parts of the room, only.
I was surprised to see the TV box in the picture. She was bidding on BIG screen TVS on Ebay after Christmas!
I suspect she's living a little better than she lets on.
I do notice a similarity in the pictures among the 'ladies' of this group.
I think most of them are taken in the same apartment.
WHen I have a chance, will do some serious digging.....
(Have pictures of 3 girls I know are a product of the same people, possibly several more.....)

I do see that red oriental rug backdrop on a lot of Russian lady pix. I don't know if it's a common thing, or what?

Maybe that hides the big screen TV, and computers?

Oksana IS involved in the scamming.......whether it's just posing for the pictures, or more.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red rugs and pale wallpaper seems to be the norm with our Russian lads. Maybe they showed it once on Changing Roomskis and everyone picked up on it

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys need to understand a little bit about Russian culture.
Most Russians live in small apartments that will probably have a bedroom (doubling as living space during the day), lounge with a bed-settee (often used as the main bedroom), a tiny kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
It is unusual for anyone to have his or her own bedroom. If there is a wardrobe or closet it will be used by all the family.
Generally there is very little storage space so it isn�t unusual to see boxes dotted around. After all, the box can double as a room-tidy and as an occasional table.
There�s very little privacy because the apartments are so small.
I stayed with one family where I was given the favoured bed, in the lounge, because that room had a large window that could be left open to allow cool air in, and the bedroom, where mother, father and 22 years old daughter slept in one bed, only had a small opening light to the outside. Normally dad slept in the lounge and, when he was at home, the 24 years old son shared the room whilst mum and daughter shared the bed in the bedroom.
And carpets on walls are a traditional thing. Most Russian homes, even the poorest, will have a prized rug hung on one wall in each room. They are not so big on pictures.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't questioning rugs on walls, but rather the eye-melting combination of patterns/designs that are seemingly intentionally put together.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked lads on several occasions about the rugs on the wall and not once have they bothered to tell me. Then again I've asked for things like traditional recipes and got the cold shoulder with that too. Of course, if I mention money to them they're all attentive Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... if they put rugs on the walls, I wonder what's on the ceilings. Perhaps mirrors?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B Butter, if you had been a good guest, you would have allowed the 22 year old daughter to sleep with you, instead of the more crowded bed!

OK. I understand, now, about the apartments.....

I do think some of the pictures of the various girls of this 'group' are taken in the same apartment. Will try to match them up one day.
If so, they must confine Oksana to one corner, because the place looks pretty spacious.
(OK, maybe 20 people live in it.....)
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71183&highlight=

Same pattern with Evgeniya....interesting theory about the rugs?!?!?!?!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peel Castle, in the Isle of Man, has huge thick drapes hanging around the state rooms, to keep the heat in and draughts out. I wonder if that's what's going on with the rugs, that or their too poor to buy a new one if they wear it out by walking on it (It's save on the Hoovering too).

Stepan, having had most of her photo collection,I cant beleive you got her to take her top off, unless hse's not making enough by being boring, so she's trying raunchy instead.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She won't get too raunchy, Roy. I begged......
She cut old Elmer off...........no more letters.
You know? I've been thinking. When 'Elmer' said he dreamed of taking her 'anally', maybe she thought it meant 'annually'???
OK, she doesnt' usually read the letters. She probably didn't realize Elmer was talking about unloading his juice, in her caboose. Shocked
I guess she didnt' think Elmer had low a low sex drive?

She does have a new email account [email protected]
(New to me)
And she's writing a few mailboxes of mine as we speak.

I think this lady is actively involved in the scamming, since she manages to keep coming up with an endless supply of pictures.
I think I have 60 or more.
SHe did send out the 'I poke puppy in eye' 2006 calendar picture earlier this year.

I keep waiting to see the END of her new pictures, but never do!!!
It's like waiting for a train wreck!!!!!
She's been mixing a new one in occasionally with her old stock.
I'm going to email them to a bunch of Nigerians, I think. I want to see Oksana turn up trapped in a Lagos Hotel, with no passport, and no money. (Or at least her pictures)
'HELP ME!!! I decent and sociable AMERICAN girl! Brought to Lagos to attend ORPHAN convention. My purse is stole. No money. No passport. Man going to rape me. Will have to work as THE WAITER in THE RESTAURANT in THE HOTEL for the rest of my life to pay hotel bill. I think man is going to rape me!! Help me! I virgin ORPHAN girl!'

Wink

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/oksana1976/?sc=3
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Oh wove....wove...fickle cwuel wove! You are a wascally wabbit, and Oksana Bewousova is they name!"

Oksana has stopped writing Elmer from her oksanabel accout. Elmer sent a blind email to her oksana28 account, and she has started writing him again......from the very beginning!!!

Put the gun barrel in your mouth, Elmer, and pull the trigger! It will be less painful!!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic