SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

STELA...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sibenik
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

It is my pleasure to have seen your reply to my mail,first i wish to say thanks very much for it and acceptance to my friendship cos it is very hard to confide or reply a strenge mail from someone through the internet in this new generation,really we do not know each other but i believe it is the wish of God to have come in contact with you after going through your proflie in the Membership dating,which interested me and i decided to write you.So how is things in general My dear? hope sound perfectly cool with you and your family?well we have to give thanks to the almighty God for his love and kindness on we all.Pls concerning my profile, i personaly did it so as to scare people away from writing unnecessary mails to me and equally refuses to display my picture was meant by me to be so,pls nevermind about that okay.

I am happy for the content of your sincere mail and expecting to know more about you despite the informations in the Membership dating.Well in respect of my profile,as i told you in my first mail that I am a 25 years old student who is about to graduate soon from international Reletion in UCLA,maybe going furthere to pause my masters in future. i am a native of AMERICA from a californai Los Angeles and my full name is Stella Sigcau.(senstive in humour) I work out my daily activities , love to read in English variety of books, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my mother says that I am good looking and take a good care of my body and my look, also I think I have a good sense of humor enjoy going to theater ,concerts and be a good Christian. And that teach me to be open minded, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and I am usually up to trying any good thing at least once, I love relaxing indoors after the days activities by watching movies and reading. I have peace in my heart that God will give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, mature, fun to be with, warm hearted, and would be able to cry on his shoulder and he will also cry on mine too.

So I can say like Paul, “though I am not what I ought to be nor what I wish to be, nor yet what I hope to be, I can truly say I am not what I once was” only can be tell by people!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Little About Me

My sign I do not believe in signs and i am 1.62 meters tall.................Weight 52.20 kgs !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a people person if i may say...Very warm...Giving...Committed to family...Friendly...Funny...
I think I am Smart...ahhhh and hope to be full of charm...

I do not smoke but occassionally drink at my free time!!!!!!!!!

Favourite Things

My favourite things include my family and my education mostly. I have one sister and a brother ...

Pyjama pants...

Towels right out of the dryer...Hobbies and Interests,I like being at the library or hostel, reading, watching movies, camping, hiking, riding bicycle, and laughing...
My favourite Quote

1)"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own joy." Robert A. Heinlin

2)"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times--with the same person."

3)"Marriage = permanent tag-along"

Hope to hear from you in general and while expecting ur pics in next mail!!!!!!!!

Take care and May God bless you,

Yours Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing

Dearest One,

Thanks for your response and that healthy and lovely introduction sent to me. Normally I would have love to spend time on the net with you chatting irrespective of the time difference but due to time lost attending conferences and as a final year student, I spend most of my time in the library trying to make up for the time.

Thanks for your mail,you looking such a nice person.I hope you will not disappoint and moreover, it is my pleasure meeting you as well and I pray that we develop a healthy and lovely relationship acceptable to both of us in the future.Good news I will be previllage to visit Africa this year, In my department (International relation) we have been selected to attend International conferences which are to take place, firstly here in United States and also in West African Island also this year 2006
I will like and be happy to attend both conferences with you as my lovely pal or friend.This is only on the grounds that if it pleases you to attend the confrence with me. It is totally your choice since it will be an opportunity for both of us to met each other.please let me know whether you would like to attend the conference and if you would, I will use the contact address that you forwarded your full name and contact address to prepare the invitation for you. I will give you the link to the organisation secretary inorder for you to contact them to know more about your invitation,

pls in your next mail i like you to send my your pics okay
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Your Lovely,

Stella!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
this is my true love, the famous stela, isnt she something!!! Laughing Laughing

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to place a bet her IP address shows her in Nigeria? Lagos, Nigeria even? Using the words "cool" and "God" is usually a pretty good giveaway.

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not presently in to the dating and relationship scams, but I' pretty good at spotting B.S. Wink

I agree with wayneRBW, probably from Nigeria. Additional giveaways would be...

>Abbreviating "please" with pls.
>Native Californians (or Americans) would not typically spell favourite with a u would be "favorite".
>Most scammers refer to emails as mails

Quote:
international Reletion in UCLA,maybe going furthere to pause my masters in future

>Obviously not an english major Laughing
>Hostels are european economy hotels- not common in the US (not even sure that any exist here, but I may be wrong)
> ur is a typical lad abbreviation for your

And I recognize the name Stella Sigcau, so at the very least, your new "love", may be somewhat of a tramp. Shocked

I'll check my catcher account and see if I can find her. If I can, I'll check the headers.

EDIT>> Found her! IP addy resolves to Dakar, Senegal. Her introduction letter to me is a bit different than yours, Probably different lads using the same format/script. Here's her addy [email protected] Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys ruin all the mystery.....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
sibenik
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why they even think we ll eat this shit, its so naive, and i am sure that photo is of someone else. anyway, sigcau surname remind me about romania. Laughing

its no scam, visit link below, my work. Wink
http://celicboris.16.forumer.com/

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, c'mon. Give Sella Sickcow a chance to tell her story!

Wink

JUst because she can't spell doesn't make her foriegn. She could be a product of public schools, or even a public school teacher.
(publick skool teechur is how she'd spell it...)
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banquo's_bumble_puppy and I took on a Stella Sigcau a few months ago, she is less than an impressed with us Laughing Especially the fact that we pretty much cut her and the barister out of the bait completely and started discussion her perculiar habits and mental state CCing them the details of course Laughing

I wonder if she may be the same one Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

scharfshutze
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

***Native Californians (or Americans) would not typically spell favourite with a u would be "favorite". ***

Hey, I'm new to the forums and thought I'd let you know, I'm from the states myself, and although it's not very common to see favourite written that way (as most Americans spell it favorite) it does happen. I myself write it favourite with the u. (I guess my english is'nt the best either then? lol)

Anyways, take it easy and I hope I'll be able to bait a few of the mugu's myself.

Later!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic