SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait...have I done something wrong?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowreally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is my first bait, but we all have to learn somewhere. Nice and simple to start with. Any constructive points will be most welcome as to where I went wrong, or more I could have done. You veterans might find it a bit boring, but you must remember your first time.

Usual first letter

____________________________________________________________________________________________

FROM FELIX AND JOY OTI.
ABIDJAN, COTE D' IVOIRE.
PRIVATE EMAIL([email protected]
WEST AFRICA.

MY NAME IS FELIX OTI. NATIONALITY SIERRA LEONE. I AM
22YEARS OLD STUDIED MARKETING IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN THE UNIVERSITY. I LOST MY FATHER YEARS BACK HE DIED DRURING THE POLITICAL CRISIS IN MY COUNTRY. MY LATE FATHER WAS ONE OF THE DIRECTORS UNDER TIJAN KABBAH GOVERNMENT. MY SISTER JOY IS 18 YEARS. WE ARE LEAVING IN

COTE D'IVOIRE SINCE PAST SIX MONTH. IT IS MY DESIRE TO WRITE FROM MY HEART HOPING THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY US. MY FATHER DIVERTED SOME HUGE SOME OF MONEY WHICH HE DEPOSITED WITH A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. IN FACT IN A BRIEF INTRODUTION ALL THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU. THIS

MONEY TOTALING US$21,000,000.00( TWENTY -ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) NOW WE ARE SEEKING FOR A TRUSTED PERSON WHO WILL RECEIVE THIS MONEY INTO HIS/HER ACCOUNT FOR ONWARD INVESTMENT. HOWEVER, WHAT WE NEEDED FROM YOU IS YOUR GOOD ASSISTANCE IN HELPING US TRANSFERRING THE SUM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE WE ARE IN EXPERENCED IN THE WORLD OF BUSINESS, THAT'S THE REASONWHY WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

ALL DOCUMENTS CONCERNING THE DEPOSIT MAY BE GIVEN TO YOU FOR YOUR VERIFICATION. WE REALLY NEED TO MOVE THE FUND OUT OF AFRICA TO ABROAD. I AND MY SISTER HAVE DECIEDED TO GIVE YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE and 3% will also be mapped out settle any expences you make in this helping us. THE WORLD IS FULL OF BAD PEOPLE PLEASE CAN YOU PROVE YOUR GENUITY TO US FOR US TO HAVE YOU AS A PARTNER. SORRY I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE BAD PERSON BUT CONSIDER THAT THIS IS MONEY AND HOW THE MONEY WAS GOTTEN. IT IS IN HERITACE AND LAST HOPE. SHOW YOU R INTEREST AND WE PROCEED ON THE NEXT STEP OF ACTION. AFRICA IS NO LONGER CONDUSIVE FOR US TO STAY. WE AWAITS YOUR

RESPONSE.

OUR BEST REGARDS

FELIX AND JOY OTI.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

from me 26-3-06

Sorry to hear about your plight, why are you writing to me and how did you get my e-mail address. Have I received this mail by mistake, should it have been sent to someone else?
Ian M Felching

______________________________________________________________________________________________

from felix27-3-06

Dear Ian, we thank you for your reply. What we want you to do for us is to assist us by receiving this money deposited by our late father in your bank account. We would inform the bank that the money is meant for onward transfer to your bank account by our late father for business investment in your country. Also we would like you to assist us by locating a very profitable business in your country where the money would be invested. We would offer you 10% of the total sum for your assistance at the end of this transaction ok. We would contact the bank to find out the needful and to introduce you to the bank as the beneficiary of the money as soon as you permit us. Remain blessed. Felix and Joy Oti.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

from felix27-3-06

Dear Ian, Getting you is a product of a very tidy search for a responsible business partner. We got your contact address on our desperate search for a capable partner when we visited your country's directory. God bless you as you assist us. Felix and Joy Oti.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

from me 27-3-06

Dear Felik (deliberately spelt wrong), I am still not sure why you contacted me yet, but it sounds rather intriguing. I will be busy for a while but will contact you later.

I M Felching

from felix28-3-06

Dear Lan, (ok, I spelt his name wrong, so he spelt mine wrong) thanks a lot for your reply. We arewaiting for next next mail so that we can contact the bank to introduce you to the bank as the beneficiary of the money. Expecting your urgent answer. Felix and Joy Oti.

from me 28-3-06

Hello Felik, I am interested yes, but this is a little too unreal for me at the moment. I don't want to dive into anything with a total stranger till I know more about them. I also need to know that this is not a wind up and I need to know more of the background. But if it is real it does sound like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Ian
( just this once so he knows how to spell my name ).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

from me 28-3-06

Hello felik, do you want my help or is it really a joke as i suspected at first, If you don't reply then I know you must be one of my friends, getting me back for the big joke I played on them last week (I might be able to work this in somewhere in the future )
I M Felching

from felix 28-3-06

Dear Lan, I hope this mail finds you alright. We received your reply but it is as if you have not still believe us. We have told you not to border yourself because this transaction is real ok. As we told you in our last email, we received a reply from the bank concerning our letter of introduction which we sent on your behalf to the bank. We told the bank that you are a friend of our late father whom he deposited the money on his behalf for investment in your country ( ??? He doesn�t even know what Country I am from yet ). The bank accepted my introduction and requested you to contact them to enable them to start the transfer. Below is the contact details of the bank;

OMNI FINANCE COTE D'IVOIRE
17, AVENUE TERRASSON DE FOUGERES
IMM. ALLIANCE-2EME ET 6EME ETAGES
01 BP 6928 ABIDJAN 01
TEL:+22507405267. FAX+22524395805.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact name: Mr Irie Eugene he is the director remittance department

Please contact the bank immediately you receive this letter to enable them start the transfer as they promised us and as soon as you receive the money in your bank account, we would like you to send us some money to enable us arrange my travelling documents to come over to your country in order to share the money also to invest the money. Remain blessed. Felix and Joy Oti.

from me 29-3-06

Dear felik, I am glad to hear from you again, but I must apologise if I am still a little suspicious, but put yourself in my position. If a complete stranger e-mailed you offering to give you over a million dollars for doing virtually nothing, would you not be a little wary and think there must be a catch somewhere. I still think you could be one of my friends from the gay club ( first hint, guess where I am taking this one), trying to get me back for the big joke I played on them, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being. So, I would like to know you a little better first, before I contact the bank. Tell me about yourself and I will tell you more about myself, what town do you live in, what do you look like, are you tall, short, fat, slim, do you have any defects although defecations do not upset me, please tell me felik, I would really like to know more about you and then we can proceed with the matter of the money transfer. Awaiting your reply soonest. My name is Ian by the way, not Lan.
your friend I M Felching.

I have not heard from him for a while now, it seems I have been dropped.
Was he just too busy with other scams or did I do something wrong.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.

WR.
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Felik will respond if you contact to the bank
wowreally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wudai......your not wrong................contacted the bank and I have a reply.

WR.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good way to get them back is to mention how it appears that you've just won the lottery and will probably not need to deal with your lad anymore, although you're waiting for final confirmation of the lottery, which you didn't even know you entered by the way.

They usually come running back to tell you what a scam the lottery is and to keep invested in the transaction at hand. The desperation is so thick you can smell it.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic