SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance safari to Lagos - advice please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
son of crazymum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been stringing along a lad for a few weeks who is trying the romance scam on me. Ive had several successful 419 scam baits with great trophy pics ( see www.crazymum.com for the hall of shame ) but the romance bait angle is new to me. I got these 2 pics out of him...

so now i want to send him on safari. Ive read many of the hilarious safari stories here - but Im wondering how far I can get him to travel without there being the lure of thousands of dollars. As far as he is concerned I am a lonely English woman who wants to come out and get a hotel with him for a week. No mention of cash from him yet.

So Im looking for ideas as to how to play this.
Hes given me his full address (allegedly) as being Egbeda-Akowonjo, Lagos. I could claim to have flown into Lagos and hired a hotel that I'll randomly pick from here:
http://www.good-hotels-guide.com/africa/nigeria/maps/nigeria-hotels.htm - but Im sure I can do something more. The question is "what?"

"you are a bastard, so to say, let me ask you one question,what is your
profession. all your cours has follow your genaration including your
mum and dad. bastard."

"you dey fuck you sister the same mama the same papa.
Snake don bite you.
you bi dog.
your mama toto the sweet.
the last time way i fuck your mama,she nearly finished me oooooo.
Her toto they smell,abeg make you help me tell am say make she they wash the toto well well befor i go come fuck again ooo.and make una keep money for me after i don fuck am so i go get strainght to fuck again.if no bi so, if she invite me i no go come ooooo."
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crazy mum
Why are you going there? They All want to come here. They all want to come here even if it is just to visit. Is money his problem in not coming to visit you. If you decide to go there for a visit. Have him pay for a room for you at the Sheraton, and refuse to stay anywhere else. Ask for confirmation of the room being paid for and make the call to the hotel. It is very expensive, but the only one you would feel most compfortable staying in.

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, no. You don't fly to Lagos. You fly to Ghana or Burkina Faso or somewhere that you have always wanted to go. You have him meet you there at the airport. You will make the hotel reservations and all of the necessary accomadations, he just has to meet you there. Tell him you are bringing him some wonderful gifts- laptops, cell phones, digital camers, etc. When he asks to fly to Lagos, tell him you want him to meet you in (insert country here), it has been a dream of yours.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Find out if there is any "romantic" places you can actually go to in Ghana first ... it will be more believable

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And when you find out, let this guy know too: http://hobotraveler.com/ro_ghanaromance.php

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current scammer from Ghana assures me that it is a risky free environment, that there are tons of wonderful sites to see. Maybe he could be your travel guide!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is my favourite flight to Nigeria:

LH565 from Frankfurt to Akkra, with stopover in Lagos
a good opportunity to "sleep in" and miss the exit point.
Then send out a cry for help fron Akkra: blabla.. only him you trust etc.

check if Airlines also do this kind of stopover from GB.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I do a similar one... fly from Gatwick via Tripoli to Accra
get confused by all that swirly writing in Tripoli airport and end up on a wrong plane that spits you out in Lome, Togo
meet a 'friendly' taxi driver who lets you stay at his house (this avoids the need for giving out the number of a hotel)
Arrange to meet your lad in the lobby of the Hotel 2nd February

http://www.corinthiahotels.com/hotel.asp?h=30

remind him of all the gifts you have for him
Let his greed and testosterone levels do the rest
Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
son of crazymum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok - ive got my guy thinking im flying to abuja instead. ive said that i couldnt get a flight to lagos, so he will have to come and meet me there ( a 9 hour bus journey ) instead.
so my flight arrives on saturday morning (April fools day!) at 4:15 am.
he has, of course, asked me to send $150 for the cost of his bus journey up there - im just going to say theres no time and i'll pay him back when he arrives.

so hopefully we will have a mugu stood in a airport arrivals lounge at 04:15 holding a sign for me.
shame i cant be there to witness it really!

mum and dad. bastard."

Snake don bite you.
you bi dog.
Her toto they smell,abeg make you help me tell am say make she they wash the toto well well befor i go come fuck again ooo.and make una keep money for me after i don fuck am so i go get strainght to fuck again.if no bi so, if she invite me i no go come ooooo."
son of crazymum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the gigs finally up with this guy! I got him to travel 9 hours to Abuja and wait for me at the airport. He then travelled another 40km to the hotel I was supposed to be staying at and hung around for the weekend before giving up and returning to Lagos.
I responded to all of his "where are you?" emails by simply sending a link to the definition of April Fools day on Wikipedia.
This is the highlights of what the whining bitch wrote back...

"you did play me an april fool, how could you have done that to me, that is too much to bear ,if it is April full.you made me suffer for nothing, and i had to be broke now and be in doudt also. that is too much....

i am really speechless at this point. i don,t even know what to say. do , i tell my good friend that i have told that i am going to see you In Abuja that you play an April fool on me, how will he relate that. that is just too much pain to bear , if i must say.i have to go to bed now.

i know you have changed your mind on me,but you hurt my lve for you.my bottom is giving me pains now4 sitting for long for the journey to Abuja,that is the (Ass own to my crazymum).hy would you hurt me so bad."

So I slapped him and told him that he is an April Foooooooooool!

mum and dad. bastard."

Snake don bite you.
you bi dog.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

son of crazymum wrote:

I got him to travel 9 hours to Abuja and wait for me at the airport. He then travelled another 40km to the hotel
hung around for the weekend before giving up and returning to Lagos.
"you did play me an april fool,
.you made me suffer for nothing, and i had to be broke now

my bottom is giving me pains now4 sitting for long for the journey to Abuja

Priceless!!! Laughing
bow_down bow_down clapping clapping

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His bottom is going to be giving him more pains when he reports back to his maga about his failed journey....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
eelsmoker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not kick his ass.

or else, you have to ask your shoe back.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome eelsmoker,

Please watch the dates on threads before replying.

We don't necro old threads here (and this one is 5 years old). If it is necessary to respond to an old thread, start a new topic with a link to the old thread.

Locking this one so it doesn't continue to stay active.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic