SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Victims of love scams.

View next topic
View previous topic

masterb8er
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new and have learned so much reading the posts on this site. My husband got a love scam e-mail and we had so much fun with it! We opened a new email and created the character Jack Youseff. We then added a pic of an over weight slightly balding man to the profile and responded. It was even fun reading her description of herself, ie.. 6'1 220lbs! Wink

Please drop the lawyer ideal,sign the contract and return it back.We have no time for the delay from you.-Charles

Responding to your dog, it will not be against the law if your dog practices gay with other Dogs in your house. But it is a serious offend when practice with human being.
scambuster2097
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies, all.
I've had some new developments. The scammer tried to contact me again.
Has emailed me a couple of times and called my cell # at 2am early Friday morning. I did NOT pick it up, as I recognized the number.
{Yes, like an idiot I had given him my cell # when we were chatting and I thought "he" was legitimate.}
But I have blocked him in all my email boxes and I will not pick up any phone calls from him.
Another poster here is starting a "scambait" on him, so hopefully he/she will be able to take his mind away from me and he'll leave me alone.

Man, it always pays to be extra EXTRA careful "out" there.
bradko2001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have files and I have copied madd notes from her.She has sveral pages ,whatever You do do not send money.
She wants your money.
I have files saying she has huge family inheritance
She will try to convince U she is from europe
She will ask for lots of money before she heads
to Nigeria
Her yahoo is the same was [email protected]
She is great liar

Click paste and check for yourself
http://en.netlog.com/stellaweiz
http://profiles.friendster.com/91629369
http://www.woome.com/MsBoise/
http://www.myspace.com/469228489

I have eamils sent where her ip shows nigeria
Go to headertool.apelord.com Click-paste her full header adress
I will be online on yahoo im bradko2001
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've fallen for this kind of stuff once when I was younger.
It was a curious occurance, no money was involved thank god. I don't know if it would have come to that eventually or not. And who knows if I would have complied at my younger age.

But now that I look back I think omg what was I thinking!!
No mic, webcam, phone number, too good looking in her pics.

But every single aspect of her life was worked out, with a fair amount of detail.

It may have been a lady who was not good looking, just wishing to have an alternate life. I don't know. But she was very nice.

Anyway the point is that if you are uneducated on these things your judgement DOES get clouded, and you can't think straight.

There are varying degrees of skill with these people, some are amazing at it.

On the other end of the scale, we have the genuine people.
I was once chatting with a girl who needed a place to stay in Sydney.
She didn't have a webcam, and I requested one so she went out and bought one the very next day. I saw her mum, she lived with her family.
She did move up here and we're good friends now.

Not everyone on the internet is evil, but you do have to always look for reasons to dismiss them. It's guilty until proven innocent.
HeavenSent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I am new here. I'm a recent romance scam victim having a very difficult time forgiving myself for being ignorant enough to dish out the dollars ($3,000 of them, d'oh!) to my scammer. But, I'm getting there. I am certainly happy to find you guys.

I am also a member of romancescams, but I think I had a bit of the baiter built into me from this experience.

SweetCakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi HeavenSent

Welcome to <strike>Scamwarners</strike> 419 Eater's romance department

I am sorry to hear you have lost money to these vermin but please start to forgive yourself, these are professional thieves are are often very good at their job.

Many others have fallen victim before you and unfortunately you will not be the last.

We can and do save many people from the hurt you have endured but unfortunately we cant save everybody.

The more people like yourself who join in the fight however, the more we can save.

Public awareness and education remain our best ways to prevent scams and baiting is a key part of that strategy.

If you would like to put your pet up for adoption I would like to se if I can waste some of his time and gather his scripts, you can PM me an email addy or direct me to the Romancescam link if you like.

Edited to correct my identity issue, I hope Ralph doesn't hear about this Embarassed

I see everything you do - Ralph

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
HeavenSent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Murry Guru. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm working on not feeling like such a fool. Getting my anti-scammer education is definitely helping. Being a victim certainly gave me some good experience to put towards saving other victims.

Oh, boy, would I love to put my pet up for adoption. I am new at this so I'll PM you everything I think you might need and you can let me know if you need more. LOL, it's a bit different than the average Nigerian scammer scripts, you may have some fun with it.

BTW, Romancescams cannot put up my scammer story (it is posted on another site) because the jerk complicated my situation by having me WU the money to 2 separate women here in the U.S. Therefore, Romancescams cannot post my scammer story because of possible slander to the US women. They referred me to fraudaid. I can participate on the Romancescams boards, I just cannot talk about details of my scam.

It was his final request for $1,500 (that I did NOT send) to be WU'd to Lagos, Nigeria that confirmed I had been taken for a ride. I've tracked his email IP addresses and sure enough, they originate from Lagos, Nigeria, with 4 in the U.S. and 1 from the Russian Federation.

I am new so if I have included anything in this post that I shouldn't have, moderators, please delete it for me.

Thanks Murry Guru!

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, HeavenSent, and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Murry seems to be channeling his friend from Scamwarners. Now that he's mentioned it, it's also a good place to post information about the low-life that took your money.

And don't feel foolish, please. You are kind, compassionate, and generous, and romance lads prey on those qualities. They seem to know just what to say to get you snared in their web, and they play their victims like concert pianos.

As Murry said, if you want this particular lad to feel the wrath of Eater-dom, go ahead and share his email addy and brief details of where you found him, etc. If you're uncomfortable sharing it publicly, you can PM it all to Murry - he really is a Guru at romance baiting. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
SweetCakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see nothing in your post you should not have included.

The women you sent the money to in the US are more than likely also innocent victims in the scam and more than likely were asked to receive the money from you.

I dont know of the legalities here but presuming you are in the US you might get some benefit from contacting these people http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and telling them about what has happened.

I am even more looking forward to being able to profile this scammer now I know what he has done to you

Editing to add,
@Titania, some habbits are so hard to break, I nearly did the same at Romancescam today as well Laughing

I guess I had best fix it Wink

Also adding
Thank you for the nice words Cool

My intention is to bait new script from this lad for posting at Scamwarners.

If it is any easier you can send details directly to Ralph using this email address ralphscamwarnersvictimsupport @ gmail.com just be sure to close the spaces before sending Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
HeavenSent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Tatiana! I am very thankful for someone who directed me to 419Eater! I joined yesterday but was a bit too shy about posting. But, as I encourage other victims on other sites to step forward for encouragement, assistance, and education, I figured I should follow my own advice Smile I'll post a bit about my lad on the other site but I am just about to PM Murry a link to my post on a site that did take my story. It has everything a baiter needs Smile

Murry - I'll PM you shortly with a link and some back-up info.

Yes, I am in the U.S., I'll contact Fraudaid tomorrow. It will be easier now that I'm no longer hiding in shame.

About the US ladies, it is possible they are be innocent victims, but my gut has told me from the start they are accomplices. Even when I WU'd them the money, my gut just told me it was wrong. And, if there is anything I learned from being scammed, it is ALWAYS always trust my gut. I did a brief check on these women, one has 4 email addys 2 w/US ISPs and 2 w/Indian ISPs. The other woman has 6 or 7 email addys, all US ISPs, but she appars to have ties to Amsterdam and my scammer claimed to stranded in Copenhagen, Denmark (but his IP addresses put him in Nigeria from day one).

Thanks, All. Sorry to spill so much. Guess it feels good to let it all out! It's only been about 4 weeks since I broke all contact and blocked the lad.

LOL, I am proud of one IM I had with my lad. I posted it yesterday, you'll see it in the link I'm about to IM you Murry.

Again, thanks SO much. I'm definitely in my laughing place!

Dean: Eater University

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you have made me interested, too! If you don´t mind, I´d also like to talk and chart with him for a little Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
HeavenSent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - thanks for the PM! And, LOL, I just noticed this in your sig: ""I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me while you bring our child into this world"- Linda Lopez" ROTFL. I got several of these oh-so-popular lovingyou.com poems,

FrumpyBB - Am happy to share my pet you. I'll PM you the info. then head off to work with a smile on my face Smile

Thanks everyone. I am going to study hard so I can begin romance baiting. In the meantime, I am educating everyone I can.

SweetCakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have shared the pet with Frumpy as well so if you haven't already sent him the details you dont need to.

I am so glad you are joining us, there are many great baiters here and we are all happy to help you to learn the ropes, if you have questions, please let us know

@Frumpy, I will give it a day or so before I invite the pet into Spooners dungeon, could you please post the details of your bait so I can steal his scripts for Scamwarners Wink Cool

FrumpyBB
Dean: Eater University

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post it there anyway Very Happy if I get a reply

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
HeavenSent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SO much, Murry and Frumpy Cool I know I will have plenty of questions. I'll keep list of questions as I study and ask several at a time so I don't bother you all too much.

Murry, pardon my ignorance, but what/where is the spooner thread? You mentioned that in your PM as well.

Thanks so much, Everyone!

Now, let my training begin!

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HeavenSent, Murry is probably at work right now (at least he should be Wink), so I'll point you to the thread. It's long by now, and it is definitely Not Safe For Work. Some of it you need to read without food or drink nearby as well, as sudden laughter can cause such food or drink to spray all over your monitor and keyboard.

The Spooner Thread - a model of baiting

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Having read that thread, I can confirm EXACTLY how bad it is to have your muesli end up all over your keyboard from laughter.

What a GREAT bait that is, I bow to the masters bow_down

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
SweetCakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Titania, yes I was at work slaving away Wink

If any mods are around we might need the thread split so I dont feel bad about posting off topic Cool

The Spooner baits are really a series of very simple baits that are designed to educate, inspire and amuse.

We use only email to show ways of avoiding phone, chat and sending pictures or documents and we also post our failures to show that not every bait is going to get you trophies and safaris

In reality we are gathering scripts for posting at Scamwarners and taking a break from what we each do at Scamwarners dealing with victims.

Knowing how much we amuse while doing it is such a nice feeling so thank you.

And yes, I should have mentioned, parts of it are very Not Safe For Work

@Frumpy
Thank you, I will leave you to gather the scripts but if it looks like the pet is losing interested I will bait myself

@Heavensent
My pleasure, please dont hesitate to ask any questions, just start a new thread in the romance section (presuming the questions will be romance baiting related)

Jonnie Disco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently was talking to a friend of mine in regards to Dating sites and the scammers on them. YAHELL is becoming a haven for them and I am currently working a few scammers that have contacted him.

I did bait one back like 2 years ago for like 2 months but alas I don't have the emails and that was before I realized that there is a site like this one.

I recently joined 419 and look forward to posting up on here. I primarily focus on the "LOVE SCAM" as it is the one that irritates me the most.

People are going on theses dating sites hoping to find someone and then they get FUCKED with ( sorry about Language if it offends anyone).

I will also be posting up some of the pics and emails so if anyone wants to have fun too.

Good luck to all of you and "HAPPY BAITING"

JD

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone been scammed by a former match.com person named james mark from denver co?
jose_cuervo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard that name before, but it could be any lad. A lot of lads have two first names. Laughing

Have you tried to google the email address?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i don't think there is anyway to get your money back from such cbaiting sites
arlinda
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed irrelevant quote and links - JC

this is soo awful.. what dating site is this.. how do we detect dating/singles/ love spammers?
robert90
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello i have been visit a dating site and have already meet some girls and one girl i fell for her and have been chatting and chatting till my fingers getting hurt,she told me about her dad has a goldmine and want to get marraid with me so she can claim the gold,then i almost felt for that i mean to have a lot money to buy a new car,from my work a guy saying to me better watch out for the girl so i found your site about scamings and it scared the living daylichts out of me
Branwen
It's fair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi arlinda and robert90.

You might find this information at our sister site ScamWarners useful regarding some ways to recognise love scammers:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Some love scammers, of course, have new ideas about how to trick people, so your own scammer could be a bit different to what you read about there, but it is a good starting place.

Also, while you are on the ScamWarners site, you can ask for help regarding a 'potential partner' who you suspect might really be a scammer, and also post details about any scammers you have been in contact with, so that your information can help to warn other women and men about this person.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic