SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Victims of love scams.

View next topic
View previous topic

Jeannette
Distinctly Average

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome admaratas! Very Happy
Thanks for posting. Could you tell us more about your scammer - her first email complete with the header? And are you in contact with here via your personal email address and your real life profile on a networking site? Then it is best to just drop her without explanation.
Then read our stickies - important: the one about safe baiting - apply for a mentor, and have fun. A great place to get started is our Eater University.
Happy hunting!

P.S. Don't be afraid to ask whenever you need help. We may be a bit crazy, but we try our best.

* The gift that keeps on giving - click here!
star
starlitt5
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MARK R ROBINSON IS REALLY A FAKE NAME SET UP BE A SCAMMER. THEY TAKE THE WOMANS MONEY AFTER THEY MAKE PROMISES OF LOVE AND WANT YOU TO COMMIT YOUR LOVE FOR THEM. AFTER THEY HOOK YOU WITH YOUR EMOTIONS AND YOU FEEL THAT YOU LOVE THEM WITH ALL THEIR FAKE PROMISES, THEY REEL YOU IN. THEIR EMPTY PROMISES WILL MAKE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY.
FLASH..............MARK (FAKE NAME MADE BY PROBABLY A NIGERIAN) IS REALLY A MAN NAMED JOHN PHILIP AZAID. HE TRULY IS ON FACE BOOK, IN GOOGLE (JUST TYPE IN AZAID) AND ON WIKIPEDIA WITH A VERY LUCRATIVE CAREER.

NOW COLONEL SEAN PHILIPS IS A REAL PERSON WHO HAS A FAMILY AND THE [email protected] OR YAHOO.COM IS A SCAMMER AND FAKE AS THE TOOTH FAIRY.

BE CAREFUL WITH THESE TWO NAMES DR MARK AND SEAN PHILP LISTEN. I SENT SEAN $100 (NIGERIA) AND THEN HE WANTED ME TO PAY BACK HIS FRIEND SO I DID IT JUST TO SHUT HIM UP $200. SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HIM ................... TOOK ALL INFO OUT OF MY COMPUTER ALTHO IF THE FBI WANTED IT THEY COULD GET IT STILL.

BE CAREFUL AND NEVER GIVE OUT ANY INFO ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, BANK ACCOUNTS, NUMBERS, SOCIAL SECURITY
3 ANYTHING THAT WOULD REVEAL YOU.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Starlitt,

I am sorry you were scammed. What you are describing is pretty typical of a romance scammer, unfortunately. Scammers frequently use stolen photos of real US military personnel like General Abizaid, when in reality they don't know the real person or have any connection to the real person. In fact, I see at least one facebook profile in the General's real name that appears to be fake, most likely set up by scammers too. You are also correct in thinking that the scammer is most likely African, simply because this particular "fake US soldier scam" format is most commonly used by African scammers.

It would help if you could go over to our sister site www.scamwarners.com and post this scammer's information, as well as some of the emails he sent you (just remove your information first), as it will help other women to avoid being scammed.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do I go to find my post on my loss of love-got-scammed

Thanks starlitt5
issue2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My scammers were recording me through my webcam, for at least a year or so. I will tell you more details in another post, I want to make sure I give you pertinent info. They did threaten my life, as well as my families. They made me do vile things on my webcam. Luckily, I didn't send them any money, but they have very horrendous video footage of me. I was just so scared, I started connecting dots that weren't there, and though they were outside my house. I have mental illness, and I had to go to mental ward for a few days. I really want to learn and help. I will provide any details of the scam, such as what site i used, some of their names, and where they can be found in yahoo chat.
Thanks

Thank You Dya, I am going very well, now

Last edited by issue2 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Pull my finger

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, issue2!
I'm sorry that you had such a terrible experience. I'm glad that you're here to help fight the scammers.
Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Scam Rocker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I am on several dating sites and it seems that I encounter scammers on all of them 4 or 5 times a week and have become pretty good at spotting them.

On one site I am on seniorpeoplemeet/ourtime they have an IM system and usually the scammers on there will try and make use of it right off the bat. I could probably just stay logged in and get 4 or 5 hits a day that way. Most seem to be from Ghana.

I think the boldest (or should I say stupidest) actually tried to get me to give her (although I think it was a him) my password after she gave what she said was her's to me.

What really gets me about these people is that in some cases I think they are actually hijacking legitimate profiles of paying members who then get reported for a fake profile or as a scammer (I always report them) which gets the profile deleted from the site and they are out the money they payed.

Most of the time I can flush them out pretty quick because they will always say one thing and the profile will say another and I of coarse question them on this. The most popular time seems to be the middle of the week when a single handsome fat guy like myself is really looking for a date on Saturday night.

What I really want to do though is set one of these dirt bags up and take them down hard. Should be good for some grins and giggles I'm thinking.

Have a great day all!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Scam Rocker!

If the site you mention is a pay site then the thieves are probably using stolen credit card details to finance their phishing and scamming.

While it is fun to mess with them I would advise, of course, not doing it through any profile or site that has your real life details connected to it - no matter how secure. Much better to start from scratch with a whole new made up name, email address and character.

People here can help but signing up for a mentor is the best way to fast-track to the giggles.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
ucantbserious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am at a loss here. I have a friend who is being taken hook line and sinker by a Nigerian scammer. He followed the usual script of a romance scammer. Within a month of her being in contact with him she wanted to fly to where he lives (supposedly LA). She had the plane ticket and that is when he told her he was in Nigeria on business. She is now ready to fly to Nigeria to be with him. He has sent her checks to cash and send him some of the money and she has. Now she knows the check was bad but is convinced it is all a big mix up and it will be straightened out. I and several friends have told her straight up that she is being scammed and shown her these websites but she refused to believe it and now won't speak to us because we are trying to ruin her life and don't want her to be happy. She says we are jealous of her. We've pretty much decided we can only wait until it all comes crashing down and then be there for her in the end. We feel pretty helpless at this time, like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Our greatest fear at the moment is that she will be on the next flight to Nigeria then god knows what will happen to her. Does anyone have any advice for us? I've baited scammers before but she refuses to give his contact info to us. BTW, she has now known him through chat and email only for under two months...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That sucks.

Nothing good will come from her travelling to Nigeria to meet a scammer. The best case senario is they will put on a good show for her and make her feel like a star while racking up bills on her cell phone and credit cards. They will do whatever it takes to milk her for everything she's got, and whatever she can get her hands on. Worst case is kidnapping her for ransom and possibly killing her, but that is unlikely if they think they have more to gain by working her slowly.

Either way, this is a very serious situation for your friend. The things you have tried are good starts, but if you are not getting through to her, you should consider reaching out to local law enforcement for help.

ucantbserious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, nothing good at all can come from the visit. We are hoping her boss will not authorize the vacation time on such short notice but she may go anyway. If I can get my hands on her scammer's info, its on! I'll be baiting him. I hate romance baiting but I will play along. Much prefer baiting the advance fee lads. They get pissed off so easily and I've learned to drag things out for ridiculous amounts of time with them. Romance baiting will take a lot more of MY time....

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ucantbserious wrote:
We are hoping her boss will not authorize the vacation time on such short notice but she may go anyway.

ucantbserious, what's going on with your friend now? Did she go to Nigeria? Sad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy was miraculously "coming home" at the last minute and said he would fly up to see her. He had her open a bank account, deposit money for him and "pay some things" but he never showed up when he said he would. With all of us keeping after her to forget this guy, I think she has caught on and at the least is tired of being led on and played with. She has told us she backed off for a while...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was scammed by Andrea Eggert (man who said that he was a vet from Scotland) and Fin (Anthony) Sung (was his attorney). I sent them money to Malaysia. Andrea pretended to be madly in love with me and wanted to come to the States and marry me.

Of course, it was all a scam. Now that they have all my money, I don't hear from them any more.

Just wondering if anyone has heard these names before.
next victim
Not Totally Ignorant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum. Sorry it is for this reason. Both that you have mentioned here were posted at our sister site about a month ago.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53912&p=125782&hilit=Fin+Sung#p125782

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53913&p=125783&hilit=Fin+Sung#p125783

I remembered that name and seeing it the day it was posted there. If you have not already done so, it would possibly help others to share your experience there.

Again, I am very sorry that you were taken in by these people, though likely the same person just using different emails.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
princessjess84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is so humiliating to admit this i fell for a romance scam and i never even heard of them until now i went on a dating site after 2 horrible divorces and thought y not couldnt hurt i wasnt even on there a week and he found me i fell for ever line he gave me he said he was from england he had a son and that pulled at my heart cause im a single mom he told me his wife left him cheated on him and it was weird cause he was so hot he sent me at least 20 pics of him and his son they didnt look like they were professional pics so it didnt send off any red flags to me he said he was a engineer and that he made alot of money we talked for hrs at odd hrs of the day i thought it was ok cause we were 6 hrs diff i then found he had a facebook he told me his sister put it up so she could cheat on her bf about a week after we meet and everything was going good i told him i only wanted to b friends at first and c where it went after that week he told me he loved me and then started sending me love poems non stop at least 3 a day a week after that i got a facebook message from some girl saying he was seeing her to and saying all the same things to her he was saying to me i confronted him about it he got mad at me for not trusting him i was so depressed for days he then started messaging me non stop telling me how sorry he was and that girl was jealous and was trying to sleep w/ him and he said no and she got mad i was stupid and forgave him and then weeks went by and he out of the blue asked me to marry him i said no and he kept asking me saying his son needed a mother making me feel horrible about saying no i told him i would think about it he then told me he was coming over here for a 3 month visit w/ his sister and son since his mother died yrs ago and had no father he had no reason to stay there he wanted to find a job here and move w/ me and my daughter i got excited but then started to question everything thinking everything was going way to fast once again he got mad at me for not believing in him and then i asked him y he wouldnt make it public on his facebook page about us he said he didnt need to he already told his friends and coworkers and his priest he was very religous he told me at least once a day he would tell me something about god i kept getting madder at him over it we would go back and forth over the lil things like that he would make up excuse after excuse like y wouldnt his webcam wouldnt work another red flag but the weird thing was he would call me on the computer every once in awhile and he had a british accent well getting on after some time he gave me a story that he needed to leave the country for spain for work for over a month leaving his son w/ his sister and a few weeks after being there she i guess gave all the money she had to her then bf and then left her so he asked me for moeny to send them to help her out i told him i couldnt he backed off very fast, he got back to the uk and a few weeks went by he told me he was leaving again for ireland this time but his aunt needed surgery well he was gone but he didnt want to tell his sister about it so i needed to take care of it he was going to have a client send one of his paychecks through paypal to me and then i would transfer it to my bank and send it to his cousin western union that took about a week and everyday i would get a email from him or his cousin asking about the money and when i finally got it and sent it he later told me his cousin couldnt get the money it was placed on a hold by western union so he would beg me everyday for hrs to go back to western union and get the money and resend it i found out the reason y he couldnt get it the girl that sent the money sent to the wrong country so instead i got a angry he from his sister yelling at me to send her the money instead i said ok just to shut them all up i sent her the money that day all 1050.00 usa then she would send me emails that were so nice the very next morning i woke up to a email from paypal saying the client wanted his money back and the reason y because he never got his iphone and ur thinking the same thing i am what the h*ll i called paypal that sec and found out someone used my name on a webside called alibaba.com (which i later found out is a fake company but paypal doesnt believe me) that sent the biggest red flag in my head paypal told me well i was on the phone i had to pay them back all that money i told them it was a scam im still in a battle w/ them and he got his refund that day so he got my money and his money back and paypal wants a tracking number for the phone and i keep telling them there is none cause there was no phone they still dont get it when i tell them that after all of this every flashing light went off in my head so i did some digging and i looked up their email headers the sisters, the cousins and his and some weird stuff popped up everyone of his sisters emails came from lagos nigeria weird so i looked up the cousins next all of them came from london ok normal and then his i looked up a few his first one from the a few weeks in and the most recent the first one was from england the next was from lagos nigeria and the last one was from england so i looked them all up half were from england and half from lagos i sent him a really angry email and his sister one confronting them about everything and i got replys too he first said he doesnt understand y this is all happening and that he still loves me and that he has called his client and the whole reason his client said that was because they had a fight and his client got mad and the message from his sister she told me im crazy and to never talk to her again, im now receiving emails and text messages from him and the worst part is for a week straight i was cry non stop over it i had a mental breakdown over it and i still havent told my family about it i filled out a fraud report w/ western union and a ic3 form i even filled out a police report for their police over there until i found out i had to do it over here first im dreading doing that i dont want the judging looks
midnightmiracle91
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i was recently the victim of a dating scam. as in losing $10, 000 to this jerk. these guys are so smooth. every question i had he had a ready answer for. his pat answer was " dont you trust me?" or "dont you love me?" yea, i loved him. but nit enough to keep sending money or cashing his bogus cgecks. he still contacts me on yahoo daily asking fir more cash. im baiting him now by telling him we need to wait until i get the money from a settlement due to car accident. stupid idiots falling for it thinking he will get all. little does he know i have contacted the FBI, FTC, police and Interpol to report him. they have his IP address, address where i mailed gifts and everything else. i know i will never get my money back.but if i can keep him from doing this again, its good enough for me. i know for a fact hes scammed 4 other wonen as i have met them on the site i know him from. we are baiting him.
rogena34
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'm so ashamed of falling for such freud, i was introdused to him for marriage, he fooled me and i sent him money, i don't know how can i get my money back, please help me.

Mod edit: delete long spam link - JF
Minkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was scammed due to bad information / advice from my bank.

I am an Artist and had a few paintings up for sale on a well known site.
An email from a guy informed me he was interested in one of my paintings, and how much it was.

I duly informed him the painting was only £250. Fine he says I will send you a banker draught. Few days later and said draught arrives made out for £975
which I queried firstly with the 'buyer'. He replied that he had included an extra £725 which I was to give to a courier when the painting was collected, as he (the buyer) lived in Africa. I started to get a bit twitchy, but thought as long as it clears (the bankers draught) no problem.

I rang my bank and specifically asked them about bankers draughts as I had no experience of them. They assured me that it is as good as cash and cannot be withdrawn or bounce.

The next day I went into my local branch, Kim - my partner at the time was with me and at my side, when I again clarified how a bankers draught works. She stated to me 'A bankers draught is as good as cash', 'it cannot be withdrawn or bounce as it has already left the buyers account and is in an holding account for a few days'. She went on to say 'It will still take about 3 -5 days to clear into your account though.

Over the next few days, I was keeping an eye on my account through online banking, and the account balance was showing as :- E.G.

Account Balance £2664.29 CR
Available Balance £1689.29 CR

The available balance being £975 less than the Account Balance.
So, the bankers draught is shown as in my account, but funds not yet
cleared.

After about 4 days I check again and : E.G.

Available Balance £2664.29 CR

Ok the bankers draught has cleared.

Meanwhile I get a call from the 'buyer' on my mobile, asking if things are ok, and could I send him a Western Union cheque for the balance, as the courier was now a friend of his, and he was going to collect the painting.

Seeing as the bankers draught appeared to have cleared I went into town and made out a Western Union transaction for £725 and sent it to his friend in Spain, and he was coming to collect the painting in the next few days.

Well, that night I checked my account (as I do every night online) and at the side of the bankers draught it said 'UNPAID', and the account figures were back to E.G.

Available Balance £1689.29 CR

Balance minus the amount of the bankers draught.
I rang my bank immediately and they said the funds had not been cleared and the draught was bad ????
So, I went nuts, reminding them of advice / information the bank had given me on two separate occasions etc. I had paid with my bank debit card and suggested they stop the payment made to Western Union - we can't help you am afraid is all I got.

After writing 3 times to the Bank HQ, I received a reply to the effect tough sh*t we are not interested, and none of our employee's would have given that advice / information regarding bankers draughts.

The financial ombudsman has now been on the case for probably a year now, and it is still ongoing. My ex girlfriend is a college lecturer, and I former Senior Manager at the Post Office. We are not liars !!

I hope someone reads this and NEVER sends a Western Union cheque to anyone for an over payment. Plus, NEVER take advice at face value from a bank either.
buzzby111
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I too was taken not monitarily but with something much more valuable, my heart and head. I have been on a personal crusade against online dating scams for a bit now, and am writing a book on my experiences... Im so glad Im not alone out there. I go under the radar usually waiting for people to come to me, but lately Ive been swamped with people wanting help to get thier kids pics off porn sites, and even been threatened with voodoo, hoodoo, and all kinds a weird stuff. phone calls with nobody on the other end. but I dont care. Im not doing this for me. I try to get them to go to a IM that has a log, which verifies what im doing. I may have stepped on some overseas folks toes, and so I thought Id come here and keep learning how to help people. Im x military, so I fear no evil. I just think if I turnaround one person or help one kid, or parent settle an issue, its all worth it. So please keep being honest and helpful, love that im not alone out there.sorry for the typos, in a rush..take care all...buzzby111
DubbleZerò
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello people my name is *beep* *beep* and I have also been a victim of a love scam. Before I begin I'd like to say that I've had my run-ins with barristers, lotto scams, inheritance, property retrievals etc, but this year I ran into something I had never seen in the scam community. So I had found myself lonely after countless dates both blind and traditional and getting desperate. A friend of mine advised me to try online dating but I really didn't have the cash to throw at E Harmony so they pointed my to Moco Space. After about two weeks of only seeing stripper, hookers and hoodrats I began to give up. I get a PM just as I was about to delete my profile from angelina4luv. Being solicited by the above mentioned so much I decided to check the profile before I even looked at the message. 'Her' profile was written in very good English with no Ebonics, slang, or sexual solicitation to be found. The profile pic depicted a woman of Hispanic features with normal everyday clothes and no sexually suggestive poses. Had I lucked up finally? So I replied and honestly the conversation went nothing like I've seen with the scammers seen here. No speech mistakes, no solicitations, no quick moves to falling in love. After about an hour of chatting she asks for my number and I give it to her. Didn't seem like a big deal.........and that's when everythng changed. The person who texted me had none of the speech patterns or accuracy with English from before. That set off red flag number one. When I asked about club life in DFW (which was her supposed location and an area I'm somewhat familiar with) she couldn't answer straight. Finally she gives e some crap about currently living in Nigeria and being the daughter of a US citizen who died and is currently in Nigeria to try to retrieve his fortune that is supposedly locked in their beaurocracy. It gets better though, she informed me that the will specified that she had to be married to retrieve the money and the groom had to be American with similar familial makeup (half caste in her words, I actually had to look that meaning up). So my paranoia kicks in and I begin to bait her for trying to make a fool of me. Three weeks I worked her with excuses and lies ranging from: my lawyer advises against this marriage, my parents will disown me for marrying an African, I can't secure a visa, etc. Week four she says her mother is sick with a terminal illness (never specified the illness) and that I had to sign a marriage certificate or get an intermediary for the marriage or the money goes to the government. At this point I had grown tired of her game and let the cat out the bag that I knew it was a scam. Of course she vehemently denied the truth and even called me gay for not marrying a beautiful girl as herself and taking the money. I ended it, formed Moco Space of her activities and changed my simcard. That is my story.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry you had to go through that DubbleZero, the RomoScams are the worst scams of all. Have you been to the sister site Scam Warners? The is a link to it on every page of the forum. It's the first link on the horizontal bar of links. Let others know all the information you have on "her" (it's not a "her" it's a "him") to ensure others don't get scammed by "her", too.

Don't write to "her" again, but if you like, sign up for a mentor (in the scam-baiting Help, hints & tips forum), gets some advice, new fake email addy and then make "her" life miserable. Waste time and resources so "she" doesn't have time to scam a real victim.

I do hope you find someone to love and care about. Remember, there are a lot of good, lovely women out there and one has your name written all over a "real" her! I hope to see you around and please, do go warn the others at Scam Warners.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So glad I read this topic, it made me so angry. A good friend of mine sent money not once but twice to one of these low life thief's! Anything I can do to make a scammers life a misery is done with great pleasure.

I really appreciate the help and assistance on this fine site and feel empowered to continue doing so.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
totoro123pikachu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's 2014, I wonder if this forum is still running. If so, please respond!
Ginger Lee
Pretty Teeth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi totoro, it's still running.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic