SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

need help for my friend, i think she's being conned

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thecherokeewolf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I found you through another person on myspace, who has been scammed. I have 2 pictures from 2 separate guys that my friend is talking to. The first one, Donald, says he in Nigeria, has already asked for money, but I can't convince my friend he's a scammer until she sees other proof.
The second guy she meet in yahoo, I think. Anyway, same story, wife died, has a child..blah, blah...his internet is being cut off, can she send some money. She even has pictures of his so called child.
can anyone help me with this?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67374938
and the second guy's picture is:

to me, they are obvious fakes. any ideas?
thanks so much for this website!!!
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amie,
When a stranger contacts you and either (i) offers you a share of millions of dollars or (ii) asks you for money, then it's time to back away . . . . . . . . . . FAST!!!

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there thecherokeewolf

I've sent you a pm with more info and a few more questions.

cheers Smile

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are all these playgirl cover models doing stranded and destitute down in Nigeria, I ask myself?
And why do they look intelligent and educated but are all dyslexic?
Quote:
"DO UR SELF BETTER AND BE A RAREGEM"

Uh-huh, sure looks like the way a white middle class US citizen would write, doesn't it?
No wait... looks like a retarded teenager wrote it!

Tell your friend to get away from both of them FAST. They are smelly mugus scamming her from and internet cafe in Africa. And guess what, none of them is WHITE, either. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic