SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

We're famous!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send out this to about 700 lad addresses;

Quote:
How are you today?

Today I discussed matters about the donation of 54.000 dollars for the improvement of the orphanage with our board of management and I am very happy to inform you that your request has been approved. As we agreed earlier we are looking forward to receive your promotional photo of yourself holding the sign with our company logo before the payment will be made.

To be sure every information we discussed so far is correct, I ask of you the following:

1: A large photo of yourself (more people on it is preferred but not required) holding a big sign with our company slogan ('Jerckoff, its best for my business') written on it. *

2: Your bank account where we will transfer the money to as soon as the promotional photo has been received. When we receive the photo the payment will be done within 2 days.

Father Osabu, I will call you again next week. I hope I can then congratulate you in person! I'm glad we are able to help out this way. I'm really looking forward seeing the promotional picture, we have so much contact for quite a while now, and I have never seen you. I am kind of wondering what you look like after all this time.

God bless you, I'm looking forward to it!

Kind regards,
John Jerckoff.

* Company requirements for promotional photo approvement: Photo must be in JPG format with low compression, photo must be as large to make it printable, photo must contain at least requester of the donation, the sign with the company profile. If possible more than 1 people on the photo is preferred. Photo is allowed by email.

Received up till now almost no replies, two lads promising to send me their picture, one insult and one lad knows us, but thinks we're assholes. Very Happy

Quote:
From: Mr. Anatoly <[email protected]> Mailed-By: excite.com

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Mar 2, 2006 6:16 PM
Subject: 419 EATER...BUZZ OFF WITH YOUR TRICKS

BUZZ OFF...ASSHOLES

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: Mr. Anatoly <[email protected]> Mailed-By: excite.com

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Mar 2, 2006 6:16 PM
Subject: 419 EATER...BUZZ OFF WITH YOUR TRICKS

BUZZ OFF...ASSHOLES

Looks like this lad needs some love *g*
I would put that email address into the mugu-mail forum so that he receives some nice words from fellow baiters Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooo, love that response Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic