SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bang koked!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is borderline repost from the main scam baiting forum, but I thought I'd share bits of the scam bait which led to a spicy little arrest in Thailand courtesy of Cherrie. Excuse the chopped up words etc.

http://onfinite.com/libraries/812745/d88.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/812746/bd1.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/812747/fc9.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/812748/fbd.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/812749/9e7.jpg

dip loma twilson @ y ahoo.co m
m r eric kdora y @ya hoo.com
cbn remit 56 @yaho o.com
remove spaces.

Battery does not endorse the spamming of gay pr0n to the above addresses.

Quote:
Date: 02-Mar-2006 02:02
Attention:Chr1st0per M0rr1s,

From Dr.Wi150n Hu4,

Sir,

How are you ? I hope all are well, this is to notify you that I have been in Thailand for the past 6 days now concerning your transactions with my colleque.

We try to reach you on the telephone numbers Tel:+86xxxxxx ,Tel:+86xxxxxx and the numers where not going through.

You are being advised to proceed to Thailand as soon as possible because of time, aswell call me on this number +6 6 6 1 2 1 7 5 5 2 (swap that last 2 for a 3) for more details.

Anticipating to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully.
Dr.W1lson Hu4.

Quote:
Date: 02-Mar-2006 14:47
Dear Mr. W1lson,

I've attatched a copy of the mail I sent to your colleague yesterday, which includes all the information about the flight times.

I look forward to meeting you, but I have to say I'm really nervous about this whole deal and I hope you are taking every precaution. I wasn't trying to tell you how to do your job on the phone, I just want to make sure that everything goes ok - I've never traveled with this much money on me before so I really want to be careful.

Please read the attatched mail below:

Dear mr D0r4y

As I informed your colleague, I intend to come to Thailand to conclude this business. I would like you to give me a call in person to tell me who I will be meeting and arrange a time and place.

My travel arrangements are as follows

I leave Shan ghai on the 5th on C hina Easte rn Airli nes flight 541 on the 5th of March (03:05 P - 06:30 P) and arrive at Bangkok airport.
I am booked into the "Sil ver San ds Ho tel", Jom tien, Patt aya
Tel No: 03 82 31 28 9

I already have a coach, which takes me straight from the airport to the hotel so there is no need for you to arrange transport.

I really strongly request that you send me a photo of the officer who will be meeting me as I have never carried this much money or traveled this far from home. I really want to have some idea of who this person is before I travel.

I've included my photograph in the mail so that you know who I am.

Thanks
Chris

Quote:
Date: 04-Mar-2006 06:17
From Dr.W1ls0n Hu4,

Sir,

How are you ? I hope all are well, this is to notify you about the receipt of your mail with understanding.

I want you to understand that we are here because of you so you dont need to entertain any fear alright.

Thailand is not as you think, have in mind that you are 200% safe here and I will guide you on how to carry the transactions without any problem, the only advise I can give you is to make sure you strictly keep this transactions within yourself until everything about the transaction is concluded but I am asuring you that everything will be alright.

I have received your picture aswell, so we can come to Pata ya to meet you or you can come to Ba ngkok there is no problem which ever way but all must be alright.

I want you to understand that we are professional in this field since so we can try to fax to you photo tomorrow if there is chance but have in mind that we dont work like this alright, we are here because of you and as soon as we conclude with you, after the transactions we go back for other assignment.

Anticipating to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Dr.W1ls0n Hu4.

Quote:
Date: 05-Mar-2006 23:34
Dear Mr. Hu4,

I've been trying to call you all day but your phone has been engaged. I'm not sure what to do as I have no way to contact you. I want you to know I'll be waiting for you tomorrow outside the Sil ver San ds on Jo mtien beach road. There is a foot mas sage pa rlour right outside the hotel entrance. I'll meet you there at 10am if that's OK with you.

Please let me know what's going on and contact me as soon as you can.

Quote:
Date: 06-Mar-2006 10:03
Attention:Mr.Chr1s M0rr1s

From Dr.Wi1 s0n Hu4.

Sir,

This is to notify you about the receipt of your mail, I have been trying to call the hotel I was told that you have not checked in.

I want you to understand that what we are doing is an important transactions that involved a huge amount of money so you can reach me on this number , how to dial the number locally here is 0 6 1 2 1 7 5 5 2 (last 2 should be a three) alright.

I want you to call me right away and give me your room number to enable me schedule on how to come and meet you or I direct you how to come to Bangkok because that is where we are going to carry on the transactions.

Anticipating your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully.
Dr.Wi1s0n Hu4.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see the full bait. Smile

Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job with this one - great bait! Very Happy

Plus, good pics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic