SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer takes 240KM taxi ride and.............!*!@# >:)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

......found a little present waiting for him at the end

First it must be said that no end of kudos and groveling respect must be ladeled onto Cherrie, undoubtedly the baiter of the year so far for sticking the sword home in this bait to end all baits.

What started out as a fairly humdrum bait lurking in one of my catcher accounts, turned into something a shade more interesting when the scammer happened to mention that he wanted me to travel to Thailand - residency of veteran baiter Cherrie.

Hilarity ensued.

Highlights from the bait will be published forthwith, but the best bits are all in here.

but first this.

Cherrie wrote:
Hi Battery.

Well you can break open the champers. It went off like a dream. I have just this second returned... 16:57. Our lad didn't show up until just after 2pm. The police all went back to the station and left me on my own when he didn't show up at Noon.

So here's the full story whilst it's fresh in my mind:

I watched our lad arrive in his suit...hey he was quite the dapper. (Only about 25-30)

He arrived in a Bangkok Taxi...and as he stepped out of the car, he made a telephone call...probably to Hua. I was on the phone to the Thai Police to let them know he had arrived. I was only feet away from the lad...so the pics I took were a bit hasty. (I'll download them tomorrow) Anyhow the lad went into the hotel complex clutching a load of papers. I watched him from outside showing something to the receptionist. Then when she gave him a negative response...he went into the little restaurant next door and showed then the papers. (I later found out that it was full scanned copy of the pic you had sent him)

The police arrived in an unmarked car and picked me up.(We were still feet away from the lad) I briefed them and then they drove up to the side of the lad...wound the window down and enquired, "Mr Johnson?"

"Yes," replied the lad looking puzzled.

"Police...would you mind getting in the car."

Needless to say the lad turned instantly white and tried arguing with them...fatal mistake. They hustled him into the back seat next to me and drove off with him protesting that he hadn't paid the taxi driver yet. Needless to say I was crapping myself...they hadn't searched him or anything...and there he was sharing the back seat with me. The lad looked me straight in the eye and asked what was all this about?

Putting on my best Swedish Chef accent...I replied "Bordee bord a bee de bord."

He was led into the back room at the Immigration Department...told to sit down and then totally ignored for about an hour. Then the big boss entered the room and told the lad straight to his face,

"You're not a nice man...your dead!"

The whole interview took a couple of hours...most of that time (and I am not exaggerating) the lad was on his knees clutching at anyone's trouser leg and pleading.

"Please sirs...come on sir."

All the time I was sitting at the next desk to him... he was pleading with me.

"Please sir...I don't know you...if I have done anything to offend you...or wronged you in anyway...I am deeply sorry."

Honest to God I had to listen to this crap for over an hour. He was just so pathetic.

His story was that he was a business man in export and import...and that he was in Pattaya on business. Just then as luck would have it...his mobile phone started ringing and guess who was on the other end...Hua. The police had a field day with that lie.

"So you are a business man in Thailand?"

"Yes...sirs...I am doing business."

"Why haven't you got a work permit?"

No answer.

"What is your address in Bangkok?"

"Please sir...I only arrived in Pattaya to help out a friend...I was supposed to meet Mr Chris...and just take him back to Bangkok."

"Who asked you to do this?"

"I don't know...I only met him yesterday...he said he would pay me some small money to eat."

"Why would you need small money to eat...you're a successful business man?"

Anyhow this is how the interview carried on for a bit. He just kept tripping himself up with lies. The most damming evidence was what he had done with the papers he was carrying when he first got out of the taxi. He had screwed them all up and hidden them behind a desk in the office. When the police found them after he denied ever having any in the first place...he just broke down and sobbed like a baby.

There was a fake ID card, a business card from the Nigerian Bank in the name of Johnson, the last mail you had sent and the pic. Then off course his passport was from Guyana ...I forget his first name...but his real surname is Emmanuel and he's from Accra.

The police then formally arrested him. Just before he was carted off to the cells...he asked if he could speak to his friend...me! He was given permission. 'Hey up' I thought...'here comes my first face to face death threat!'

Nothing of the sort: He threw himself down on his knees again wrapped his arms around my legs and pleaded for mercy. All I could think of saying to him was,

"Its ok mate...it's your Chairman or that Oga of yours Wilson Hua we wanted...your just small potatoes."

I was then asked if I would be prepared to go to court...of which I replied yes.

As they led the scumbag away to the cells. The chief told me that it may not get to court...because no actual money had exchanged hands...but he assured me that the lad had broken enough Thai laws and would definitely have his visa revoked and be deported back to Guyana.

So you can stick your arrest badge up and wear it with pride...and post a thread and claim the applause you (Surely Cherrie - deserves Wink ) deserve for a bait well carried out in such a short time too.

Cherrie

And the best part is - the whole bloody time - Cherrie, the trooper was taking snap shots of the whole effing thing!

Our man asking the waiter if he has seen Mr Chris.

Our man calling his boss...notice the Taxi driver...come bodyguard keeping a look out.

Quite a nice view of my lads sexy looking business suit

Lad being led to the interview room.

Lad in the cop shop looking all lovely and innocent, big wide eyes, a first class candidate for the soap dropping olympics...if you look close enough you can see the hand-cuffs'

It's hard to describe how difficult it was to get Cherrie to step up and make this post and lap up the deserved' praise, so I hope I'll raise a hand and few glasses with this toast.

This is not the end, Oh no. There are four scammers involved in this little treasure, one set of bank account details, an almost certain deportaition (round the world safari) and of course the contributions of all the good folk at 419 to the addresses which will be published in the next few posts or so Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Many thanks and Kudos once again to Cherrie.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Cheesy Burger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE ONE to both of you!!!!! Laughing

Nigeria Bahamas, The Bahamas, The
GuinnessPie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an amazing story,
congratulations, hate to sound like an absolute idiot here but ure a credit to the 419 cause.

Ure braver than I ever will be.
To quote Captain Planet-
"gonna help him put asunder, bad guys who like to.. Loot and Plunder!"

Capt. Planet would shake ure hand for this, gratz and well done.

GuinnessPie

gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!!!!

The ultimate trophy.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, both of you!!!

SolitaryMan gives you five out of five thumbs up: Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations !!! clapping
It doesn't get too much better than this. Hopefully this is one lad who'll never bait again!

Kudos again!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats guys, photos are excellent quality, pity there are none of him blabbing. Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so awesome!
Fantastic work Cherrie and Battery! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is just fucking beautiful I tell ya. It should be published in a book of literature, or engraved on a sidewalk in Nigeria.

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to both of you. Awesome work.

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
- Mr Edwards Robert- Lotto Paying Dept
Zebedee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wohooo!!! Congrats to you both, and all others involved. This is what we all Ultimately aim for. I bet he was so pleased to see that scenario unfolding n front of his eyes... Twisted Evil

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

5 thumbs up as well!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has made my day and hopefully you will get some sort of award from the authorities.
Talleye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bow down before your greatnesses.

Though I would have personally shat myself at being in the same car with him.

And with that innocent look, he's likely to come out of prison with a pair of knockers tattooed on his back...

Amazing work!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work both. Outstanding photos. Mr. Green

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love such mondays. Excellent stuff, both of you!

bow_down

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
aggg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:

Putting on my best Swedish Chef accent...I replied �Bordee bord a bee de bord.�

Very Happy

Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beautiful, just bloody beautiful! Good job people, I'll drink to that beers!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, THAT F*NKING ROCKS HARD!
beers!
That most certainly made my day! Very Happy
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME! clapping clapping :

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Banjo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, looking into his eyes in that last pic I almost feel sorry for him....hmm...nah. :p

Brilliant work, guys. Very Happy

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to you both. I am in a small boat far behind you.
beers! bow_down bow_down clapping clapping

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable work, Battery and Cherrie!!!!!!!! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd
What a great post for a Monday morning!

Dang Cherrie, hope you didn't need to change your shorts after the cops plunked the lad down in the seat next to you, I would have Shocked

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even have words right now other that WOW.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super work. Hats off to you.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Rob NoOrgan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.....simply, WOW.

You have to know that we
African's dont practice anal sex like you people....Mahhalh Leannoth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic