SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Next Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently baiting Mr Rem1, As Mr 1ona Bigch4r, a MD of Auto Cars USA. Its a bait in progress, so should be updated regularly!
SCAMMER:
Quote:
Dear I0na Bigchar,

Compliment of the day to you,and thanks for your response to my business proposal,it is my delight to express happiness and readiness to work with you as a partner in this collective and mutual understanding business transaction,and i want to believe that my search for an honest partner has finally ended as I prepare to work together with you,and note that my position as the Executive Director of Chartered Bank Plc,guarantee the successful completion of the claim in your favor.You can visit our official bank website for my identification www.charteredbank.com

Therefore with this opportunity,We shall need to employ the services of a lawyer/Attorney,who will handle the drafting of the deceased's WILL in your favour as the next of kin to the fund,US$10.5Million Dollars.He will proceed to represent you in the federal high court of justice to swear and obtain the affidavit of claim on your behalf as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased's fund.This court affidavit will authorise the bank to approve your application and give intructions to our offshore payment bank in New York or Europe for the wire transfer of the fund to you,the bank has three modes of payment,By Telegraphic Wire Transfer into your nominated bank account,By Online Banking Payment and By Cash Delivery.

The lawyer would be handling all the legal processing of the claim on your behalf,this is to make the claim 100% legal and risk free and also remember that i would not want the bank to know that i am working together with you in this claim,you must keep this transaction highly CONFIDENTIAL,because i would not like anything to jeopardise this opportunity.

Furthermore,you have to understand that a business of this nature needs constant communication from both of us, either by Phone or email. Please note that we must work with three basic principles which are TRUST, CO-OPERATION AND UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY to enable us suceed,note that as soon as we work with this principles we must surely achieve our goal as this business transaction would not take more than 7 -10 working days to be concluded.

Forward to me the following details to enable me register you with the bank management for the claim.

Full Name
Complete Address
Date Of Birth
Occupation
Sex
Phone/fax numbers
Marital Status

Note,You will have to indicate in the mail,the PAYMENT options preferable by you.

Waiting to hear from you to enable me start processing the claim in your favor.Note:We shall need to employ an Attorney(A court appointed lawyer to represent you with the legal processing of the claim).

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours Sincerely,
Dr REm1

My responce: Note the reference to 419 in here! Surprised

Dr Rem1,
I am the MD of the largest car Selling company in the United States. I Have filled in these details as requested

Full Name: Mr I0na Bigchar
Complete Address: 40419 West Ave Peesing, ChinaTown, New York NY 87545 USA
Date Of Birth: 11/12/1959
Sex: Male
Phone/fax numbers: None- I am Deaf
Marital Status: Single and looking!

Please Note: I was born deaf. As such i am only able to communicate by TextPhone or email. Voice conversation is not possible. How do we go from here?

Mr I0na Bigchar
Auto Cars U.S Ltd

Quote:

Dear Mr 1ona,

Thanks for your mail,and the contents was quited noted,i am very sorry for your condition,and i pray God Almighty to give you the courage to bear,Yes we can be communicating through email or textphone as you suggested,i only want you to understand this business transaction and give it the attention and urgency needed.

I have registered you with the bank management for the claim,and also i have negotiated with an attorney as i told you,we shall need to employ the services of a lawyer/Attorney,who will handle the drafting of the deceased's WILL in your favour as the next of kin to the fund,US$10.5Million Dollars.He will proceed to represent you in the federal high court of justice to swear and obtain the affidavit of claim on your behalf as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased's fund,this court affidavit will authorise the bank to transfer the fund to your nominated bank account for our mutual benefits.

The lawyer will handle all the legal processing of the claim in your favour,yesterday i had talks with him as regards the claim of US$10.5Million Dollars deposited by your relation/business partner late Mr Gaski Drannon,he has agreed to represent you as your attorney to process the claim,he insisted we pay him US$1800 as his legal fee but that we must first pay him US$1200 as mobolisation fee to enable him start with the processing of the claim on your behalf,and that we would pay him the balance of US$600 after the completion of the claim and the fund transfer into your bank account.

I told him that you shall be contacting him to request personally for his legal assistance,this is his email address [email protected] send mail to him,tell him that I Dr Rem1 Kolarinwa,Executive Director of Chartered Bank Plc ask you to email him as regards the claim of the money as i have already briefed him.Please send him the mail as soon as you receive this mail,so by monday the lawyer would proceed to the bank to obtain the bank application form for the claim on your behalf which he will send to you for you to fill the form and return back for processing of the claim,i hope you understand.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you have done that.

Thanks for your cooperation as await your response to know how we could pay him his mobolisation fee first.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Rem1

He took my illness serious! Razz

Then i hit this back!

Dr Remideid,
I have contacted your Lawyer. Can you please send me your identification, to see that you are a god faring person like me?

I had in fact contacted his lawyer, who advised me off fees via WUXfer ect, and provided me with payment details, however his lawyer responded, quite insultingly and demandingly, that he's the boss ect, and that i should call him when i am deaf!

Quote:

Attn: I0na Bigchar,

RE: In The Matter of $10.5Musd (Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousdand United States Dollars only )Will-Fund Transfer.

We have accepted to act for and on your behalf in respect of the above subject matter,from Dr Remi Kolarinwa,the Executive Director of Chartered Bank Plc,my esteem good client,I am Barrister Ha55an Hassan,helm in the Legal Chambers of ha55an+ha55an Chambers,We are Corporate Attornies,Notary Public,Debt Recovery,Advocates & Solicitors.

Dr Remi Kolarinwa has given us the low-down on the issue involved,and we are keenly interested.Please take note that our involvement now on your behalf is not a mere pilot scheme,as I had passed to Dr Remi Kolarinwa,our terms of services and service charge,our legal fee for this service is USD$2,800,while an up-front part payment of USD$1,800 which i demanded as consultation/mobolisation fee must be paid, to enable this chamber proceed with our legal responsibilty as your Appointed Attorney to represent you henceforth in respect to your claim of Will-Fund US$10.5Million Dollars which your uncle/business partner Late Mr Gaski Drannon deposited with the Chartered Bank Plc,and am looking forward to get the other balance of US$1,000 when this transaction is completed.

Consequently, in pursuance for effective and satisfactory conclussion in this transaction, an un-remitting attention will I require from you and should as well, be your first priority in this matter.

i) I want to emphasis that communication is the major back-bone in this transaction; you should,and must at all times get me informed either by e-mail or over the phone (234-8033-729847),on what you would want to know or do in the course of this transaction.

ii) I will be forced to dis-continue and instantaneously opt out of this transaction when my counsels and principles are not adhered to.

iii) Whatever you intend doing or would want to conclude with your partner (Dr Remi Kolarinwa) concerning this transaction, must get my consent before they are carried out, to avert confussion and mis-representation of informations in this transaction.

ATTACHED to this email is the Official Application Form of your claim of the money from Chartered Bank Plc,Nigeria,pls when you receive the Form, fill the Application Form with the information of Mr Gaski Drannon below and your own information as the Next of Kin, signed the Application Form,scan it and return back to me so i can forward it myself to the Bank International Operations Director Mr R.I Mhatani for verification/approval of the claim.

Kindly be informed that upon the receipt of US$1,800 as cost of my mobolisation/consultation fee and the application form already filled and signed by you,i would proceed to the bank to represent you for the claim.Note very well,it is the application form filled by you that i will use to visit the court to swear and obtain the Court of Affidavit of claim in your favour,therefore fill this form immediately and scan it and return back to me to enable me get you the AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.

Please make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer (Market or Agent) nearest to you,

Attention the payment to Pidgeon Ok0nj1
Lagos,Nigeria

Send me the Western Union Control Number (mtcn) with the Text Question.....................Black and Text Anwser.............white, together with the sender name and address for my confirmation

Note:Mr Pidgeon Ok0nj1 is my PA.

LEGAL PROCEDURES...........
As your lawyer representing you,I will proceed to the Federal High Court to get you the COURT AFFIDAVIT change in your name as the beneficiary to give you the legal back up and also authorise the bank to approve your claim and give final intructions to the affiliate bank oversea to transfer your fund to your nominated bank account.

Above is the legal process of the business,Pls DOWNLOAD TO PRINT OUT THE FORM CLEARLY and Fill the Application Form with late Mr Ga5ki Drann0n information below and complete the Next of Kin space with your own information as required and return as I told you for your claim of the money. Your Partner Dr Rem1 Kolahaha has assured me of your seriouness to get this fund transfer to your bank account,and i have also promised hm that we would do everything possible by law to process the claim for the transfer.

Note, your RELATIONSHIP WITH Mr Pidgeon Ok0nj1 is RELATIVE/BUSINESS PARTNER

NAME OF DEPOSITOR----------Mr Pidgeon Ok0nj1,

NATIONALITY -----------------Canada

ADDRESS --------# 13 LIVERPOOL ROAD,APAPA G.R.A, LAGOS CITY NIGERIA

DATE OF BIRTH-----------13 February 1952

SEX------------------------Male

MARITAL STATUS---------Married

ACCOUNT NUMBER--------001 000 800 1000USD

CODE--------------------------CB255XXHHZM/2000

Kindly fill your own information in the next of kin space,signed the Application Form,scan the form and send me a copy to enable me submit it directly to the bank International Operations.

My Mobile phone # is 234 803 3729847,you can call me for advise if you have any problem when filling the Application Form

Waiting to receive the Application Form and the western union control number(payment information) from you immediately for my follow up and processing.

I look forward to hear from you and having a good sense of understanding, to encourage a smooth process in this transaction.

Best regards,

Barr. Ha55an

He also attaches this:
TIME FOR A SLAP!!!!
TO BE CONTINUED! Surprised

NS

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)

Last edited by NightStalker on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mylad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot to obfuscate some names, better correct it before it shows up on google...
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 2 trophies!!!! Ill post them soon Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NightStalker wrote:
I got 2 trophies!!!! Ill post them soon Very Happy

For them here who have noticed my disappearance....Im trying to reignite this bait, and will get back soon hopefully! Surprised

retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am at a standstill on a romance scam. It has been over a week. I better find something to react to soon, or I may live a life of miserable lonliness.

Sometimes it is best to walk away from it for a few days to get more ideas and a fresh perspective.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic