SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Yet another Abacha bait

View next topic
View previous topic

Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a batch of Abachas a while ago, this is one of them. Nothing spectacular but I'm pretty pleased with this, it lasted some two months and even had a surprise appearance by a Motörhead guitarist (by the lad!) as the security company representative. May contain some harsh language.

Colours go like this:

Mariam Abacha - 419 celebrity widow
Barrister Hassan - the obligatory barrister
Phil Campbell - Motörhead guitarist and security company dude

Adolph Polson - an elderly gentleman (the baiter)

Starts with a classic trunkbox mail.

Quote:
Subject: contacting you on trust
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:16:13 -0900

CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as a
huge
surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully
as
the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future
and
continued existence of the entire members of my family.
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam
Abacha,
the wife of the late head of state and commander in chief of the armed
forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June
My ordeal started immediately after my husband’s death on the morning
of 8th
June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last
administration. The present democratic government is determined to
portray
all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as
far as
confiscating all my late husband’s assets, properties, freezing our
accounts
both within and outside Nigeria. As I am writing this letter to you, my
son
Mohammed Abacha is undergoing questioning with the government. All
these
measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international
recognition.
I and the entire members of my family have been held incommunicado
since the
death of my husband, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in
securing
these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few
occasions I have tired traveling abroad through alternative means all
failed.
It is in view of this I have mandated DR GALADIMA HASSAN, who has been
assisting the family to run around on so many issues to act on behalf
of the
family concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power
of
attorney to execute this transaction with you.
My late husband had/has Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially
preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I
knew
about. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having
access to
it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Nigeria as
soon
as possible before the present civilian government finds out about it
and
confiscate it just like they have done to all our assets.
I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament and help a
widow in need.

Your faithfully,
Dr (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (M.O.N)

N/B: Please contact me through this email address ot enble give you the
contact infomation of Dr Galadima Hassan on this e-mail address for
further
briefing and modalities.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Dec 14, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: contacting you on trust

Dear mrs Abacha,

I have received your mail and it is well read and understood. It is a most harrowing situation you find yourself in. Please be certain of my sympathies for your desperate condition.

I am not sure what you are asking for, though. Could you please elaborate on the modalities of this trunk box affair. How can I be of assistance?

Waiting to hear from you,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
To: polson
Date: Dec 14, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: reply asap

my dear Adolph Heinrich Polson,
thank you for showinng interst in my situation and interest to assisting me.the whole mdalities to this transaction is this, i will forward you to the security and financial firm where the fund is the trunk boxes are kept as the rightful owner of the consignment, my lawyer will get from the high court the certificate of affidavit and transfer of ownership of the boxes for you and the certificate of the deposite of this fund will be sent to you .this will empower you to contact the security company in regard to this fund and i and my lawyer will back you with all the necessary assistance to enable you make the claim of this fund.
when the fund is successfully released to you ,my lawyer will travel to meet you for the sharing of the fund in the following, 30% will be for you 10% will be for the settlement of any expenses that will arrise as a result of claiming this fundand the remaining 60% will be for me and my lawyer.
to enable us move to the next level, i will like you to send to me your passport and your contact address and phone number.
do this now so that we can move ahead.
thank you,
mariam

Quote:
To: MRS MARIAM ABACHA <[email protected]>
Date: Dec 14, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: reply asap

Hello,

I understand your modalities much better now, thank you for explaining. I am not quite sure that this is something I wish to partake in, however. Are you sure that there is no danger involved in this? Is this transaction risky-free? By how much?

I do wish to help you, though. Here is my postal address:

Adolph Heinrich Polson
9/14 Reverse lane
*DELETED*-On-Hill KR5 8PG
England, UK

My passport would be of no use for you, darling. I am a man, you are a woman. No matter how much you would alter your appearance, there is no way you could pass off as me. Besides, I may have some use for my passport myself. I think we must try to find some other way of getting you across the borders.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The deal is risk free, but not 100% risk free! Can I really trust her?

Quote:
Date: Dec 16, 2005 5:38 PM
Subject: get back to me

hello mr polson,

i am very much glad to read your mail today,
however the question you raised was well understood, as regards to the risk free of this transaction, i want you to know and to be sincere to you,it is risk free, the consignment containing this fund will be sent to you under diplomatic immunity and it is the security and finanacial firm that will take the delivery of this consignment to you through diplomatic immunity. so the question of risk is written off in this,
the next question has to do with your passport ,i want to assure you that what ever information you gave me will be secured and kept confidential, your passport is required to enable me and my lawyer to have confidence in you and to recognise you and there by using it as part of our application for the release of this consignment to you by the fianacial firm ok.
also when we receive your passport, we will be glad to forward to you the certificate of the deposit of this fund. i am assuring you that at the end of this transaction, you will never regret it and you will be very glad you did.
so send a copy of your scanned passport to me through this email ,we will beging the processing of the release of this fund to you you will be given the contact address of the security and finacial company immediately i receive your response.
thank you ,
mariam

Quote:
Date: Dec 16, 2005 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: get back to me

Okay, darling. If you say this is risky-free, then this is risky-ree. I would not dream of questioning what you say.

Here's my passport. Let the modalities continue!

Adolph Heinrich Polson

A 1 MB writejunk file labeled Passport_scan.jpg was attached. Mariam is having difficulties viewing it.

Quote:
Date: Dec 17, 2005 1:07 PM

my dear polson,

i find it difficult to view your passport, it was not showing,please i wil like you to re-attach it and send it to me immediately so that i can forward to you the necessary information as regards to this transaction . moreso, i will like youto send to me your phone number or your mobile number to enable my lawyer call and speak to you further in respect of this transaction.
thank you,
mariam.

Some helpful hints about viewing pictures.

Quote:
Date: Dec 17, 2005 4:43 PM

Oh, it's easy. Just click on "view this picture". Or you can click on "download this picture" and then double click on the little picture icon that goes to the desktop. Really simple, actually, once you know how these things are done. My son showed me how to do all this stuff a while back when I got this machine. It's not quite as difficult as I thought it would be.

Glad to be of help!

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Dec 19, 2005 10:34 AM

my polson,

i tried once again as you said but the passport did not open, it was only saying that there was a problem and it cannot open. please i will like you to resend the attached passport to me or reattach it and send it. i am waiting to receive please. we are wasting time in this .get it to me so that we can move ahead.
thank you ,
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Dec 19, 2005 1:26 PM

Just call me Adolph, dear! Here's the passport again.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The writejunk file attached again but still she can't see it.

Quote:
Date: Dec 20, 2005 2:32 PM

hello my dear Adolph,
i have tried once again to open the passport, and it was not opening, i dont know what is hapening, however to avoide further wastage of time,i have mandated my lawyer to commence immediate transaction with you so that this fund can be releases to you by the security company. i will like you to contact my lawyer barrister hassan galadima on his email [email protected] and tell him that you are from me and you are contacting him in respect of the fund i want you to claim on my behalf.
once again i want you to send to me your phone number and your contact address. do this immediatly.
thank you,
mariam

Quote:
Date: Dec 20, 2005 7:26 PM

Hello, dear.

Maybe your Winodows needs to be updated? Mine usually loads updates automatically but maybe your computer doesn't. Click on "Windows update", it can be found in the Start-menu in the lower left corner. See if this helps.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Dec 22, 2005 1:04 PM

hello adolf,
i have received your email, why have you not been able to send your phone and address to me, please note i want you to take this matter serious and if you are not going to do so,please let me so that i wont be wasting my time, give me your phone and address so that my lawyer could call and speak with you,
also i want you to contact my lawyer on his email [email protected]
tell him that you are from me.he has been given all the documents to enable you claim this fund ok.
thanks ,
mariam

Quote:
Date: Dec 22, 2005 4:16 PM

Dear Mariam,

Well, it seemed so important for you to see the passport. I was only trying to help. I'm being as serious as one can be. I'll mail the barrister man now.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Dec 22, 2005 4:17 PM
Subject: Hello

Good day,

Mariam Abacha asked me to contact you about modalities.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Dec 22, 2005 9:42 PM
Subject: From Barr Hassan

Dear Sir,

Good day to you,

I have received your email and also confirmation from my late client’s wife Mrs. Abacha .

I want to use this medium to tell you that this family has been undergoing real hard times with the present government since they went into power, they have seized and confiscated all their funds and properties in the Banks in Europe (Switzerland, London, Germany and others), but did not and has not discover the funds my late husband deposited in a security vaults. Due to the pressure and investigations they are making my late client’s wife has decided to ship the consignments to abroad for safety, hence he informed me that some one has agreed to assist her receive the consignments, which I was very happy when I heard that and she has directed you to contact me.

Well, I want you to note that this family are in a very tight corner, and you have to promise me that you will not disappoint them, you will not take undue advantage of the fund when finally in your custody, also note that the Security company do not know the actual content of the consignment as it was deposited as their family valuables.

For us to proceed in this matter, I will want you to reconfirm to me as soon as possible, your full name and address, your private telephone numbers with your mobile phone and also send to me copy of your international passport or drivers licence for indentification. please this is the last hope they have and looking up to survive with, so I have to protect the interest of the family, I must to tell you that they lost US$42 Million dollars to one Eric Jemir from Indonesia who was living in the United States, after he received the consignments, I traveled to the States to meet him but no one was at the address he gave me, non of his phone numbers were working. Please I don’t want this to repeat its self, I am assuring you one thing that if you can help this family get this fund and keep it well you will be rewarded immensely.

Immediately I receive your details, I shall send you the contact details of the security company so that you can contact them and make the claim as there business partner whom has been assigned to take over the consignments.

You must treat this transaction strictly confidential for security reasons, as you know, because no one should know about this, the United Nations and the American government are looking for where they will find my late client kept some money or property for them to confiscate it.

We shall transact it, in a way no one will know what is happening and also no one to be in trouble, so must be treated confidential.

Do call me on my direct/Security Telephone number: 234 805 606 4359, as soon as you receive this mail so that we can talk more.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours in service,

Barr. Hassan Galadima

Quote:
To: HASSANLAWFIRMS GALADIMA <[email protected]>
Date: Dec 23, 2005 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: From Barr Hassan

Good day, mr Barrister,

Have no worries, I will treat your modalities with utmost care and confidentiality! Here is my address, as requested. Passport scan is attached.

Adolph Heinrich Polson
9/14 Reverse lane
*DELETED*-On-Hill KR5 8PG
England, UK

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The writejunk file attached again for the third and final time.

No reply from the barrister. Looks like he didn't appreciate the passport scan.

Quote:
Date: Dec 29, 2005 4:36 PM
Subject: Is everything all right?

Dear mr. Barrister,

I have not heard from you for some time. I hope there is no problem with any modalities? Please let me know.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Dec 29, 2005 4:37 PM
Subject: How are you today

Mariam dear,

How is our deal going? I have not heard from either you or the barrister for many days. I hope everything is all right?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 3, 2006 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: How are you today

hello mr polson,
my lawyer thinks you are not serious because you fail to include your phone number and the passport you sent to us cannot be viewed ok .so if you want to proof that we can take you serious, i will like you to send to me the details of your phone so that i can forward it to him.
thank you ,
mariam

From now on all the roles are played by the same lad. Apparently the original barrister was a bit smarter fellow and refused to play along after the passport scan, so now mrs Mariam tries to handle the whole thing by herself. Wrong choice, dear! Should have listened to your barrister!

A mild slap and and explanation about lack of phone modalities:

Quote:
Date: Jan 3, 2006 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: How are you today

My dear Mariam,

I can't believe you're saying such things! Why this sudden mistrust, this insult! I have tried my best to help you in your predicament and this is my reward! Unbeliavable, simply unbeliavable.

Why, pray tell, did not the barrister man ask for the bloody number if it's so bloody important? Why did he just leave me to wonder about your bloody modalities for days? Quite a professional, him.

Let me tell you something. I don't use a telephone if I don't have to. I had a nazi bullet go through my bloody throat in '44, just outside Caen. Bloody miracle that I didn't die right there and then. But thanks to the field surgeons I survived. However, my vocal chords were severly damaged. My voice is very weak and speaking is very painful to me. So I am sure you can appreciate why I don't want to talk in the phone with some bloody barrister man thousands of miles away when we have this way of communicating. E-mail suits me just fine, thank you.

And I've already mailed my passport to you several times. If you can't view it, it's your bloody problem, I already tried to help you with it. It works for me just fine.

Obviously your barrister man would need a lesson in manners. Tell him that I expect an apology from him. And now could we get on with our transaction. Enough time has been wasted already.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 9, 2006 6:06 PM
Subject: contact the financial co.

hello adolph,
i am very sorry for my last email ,i did not know your position on the said phone number but i must guarantee that my lawyer will begin to responde with you because i have instructed him to do so. however i am not pleased with the kind of words which you ascribed to me and this fund, please i will like you to withdraw that word and not to use it on me again.
however since youhave assured me your full coperation ti assist me in claiming this fund,i have resolved to work with you to ensuring that the fund is released to you.
on this ,i will like youto contact the security security and financial company where this fund has been deposited. the name is PLATINUM SECURITYAND FINACIAL COMPANY LTD.
there email is [email protected]
contact them and let me know when they get back to you and what they said so that i can instruct my lawyer forward to you the documents. ok

thank you,
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Jan 10, 2006 10:37 AM
Subject: Concerning mrs Abacha

Good day,

I am contacting you on behalf of Mrs. Mariam Abacha from Nigeria. She has deposited certain trunk boxes to the keeping of your company and would now like me to retrieve the said trunk boxes. Please informate me on the modalities required for acquiring them.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Enter the security company.

Quote:
From: PLATINUMSECURITY AND FINANCE LTD PLATINUM <[email protected]>
Date: Jan 10, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: Regarding Dr. Mrs Abacha's Deposit

Attn: Adolph Heinrich Polson ,

Dear Sir,

ACKNOWLEGDEMENT OF YOUR EMAIL.

This is to acknowlegde the receipt of your email with every of your details as regards the conisgnment belonging to Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha, valued at US$80 Million Dollars.

With this, before we commence delivery of this conisgnment to your home address , you are advised to send to us as soon as possible the following details:

(1) Copy of the Certificate of Deposite

(2) Deposite File number

(3)Power of Attorney/Transfer of Ownership

(4) Copy of your International passport or Drivers Licence.

As soon as we receive this requested documents, we shall be convinced and also commence delivery of the consignment to your designated address.

Waiting to hear from you soonest,

Best Regards,

Dr. Philip Campbell
(Director, Consignment Auditing Department, Platinum Security & Finance Trust Co.)

Surprisingly the sec company man is none other than Phil Campbell, guitar player from Motörhead! And I just happen to be a friend of his. Small world!

Quote:

To: PLATINUMSECURITY AND FINANCE LTD PLATINUM <[email protected]>
Date: Jan 10, 2006 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding Dr. Mrs Abacha's Deposit

Phil? Is that you? Heck, I wasn't exptecting to find you in a thing like this! Most jolly, hey?

I thought you were with that Lemmy fellow, what's going on? Are you having a break from touring or some such? I didn't know you had another job as well. A director in a security company! Effing brilliant, I say.

'Tis jolly good to have you in this case. I've been trying to help mrs. Abacha, but his barrister was a complete bastard, just dumped me for no reason and didn't say anything! Good to know you are in charge now, I know things will really get going now. Good to be dealing with someone I can trust with anything.

I'll get those documents from Mariam right away and we can get this job done in a jiffy. Say hi to Lemmy and that swedish bloke! Ta,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 10, 2006 8:44 PM
Subject: Some documents needed

Dear Mariam,

I have contacted the security company as you requested. What do you know, the man in charge is an old mate of mine, Phil Campbell! Quite a surprise! He's a good fellow, we'll have no problems with his modalities for sure. This will go smooth and fast from now on!

He wants several things from you, namely:

a certificate of deposit
deposit file number
and
a power of attorney

I suppose that you can send these to me?

This was really a stroke of fortune! You can count on him, he's a real neat lad.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 11, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Some documents needed

hello mr adoph,

i am glad that you have contacted the security and finance company, however all the documents demanded by them have been noted and i have instructed my lawyer to forward them immediately to you. i believe he will be sending them to you as soon as possible.i am very happy that you know the man incharge at the financial company ,things will work well.

my lawyer will send the documents to you ok.
thanks,
mariam,

The barrister reappears. Since all three roles are now handled by the same mugu I'll make sure to make as many derogatory comments about the barrister to the others in my mails as possible. I'm sure (s)he'll like it. Twisted Evil

Quote:
To: ...
Date: Jan 12, 2006 11:47 AM
Subject: concerning mariams fund

Dear Mr Adolph Heinrich,

i am sorry for have sent the requested documents to earlier than now, it was yesterday that my client Dr Mrs Mariam Abacha instructed me to forward to you all the resquested documents to enable you claim the fund from the security and financial company.however i want you to know that yesterday was a public holiday in nigeria and one of the documents needed to be produced in my office,that is the power of attorney. i will be sending them before the end of today please bear with me. also i am sorry for abandoning you in the past .evrything will be put under control now.also note,this is my new email ok.
thanks for your understanding,
Bar Hassan.

Quote:
Date: Jan 12, 2006 5:05 PM
Subject: THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT

dear dear adoph
this is the certificate of the deposit, you can send it to the finanancial company i have finished processing the power of attorney and have signed but it remained the for the federal high court of nigeria to endorse it by stamping on it . i was at the high court office today to sign it but they requested that i should pay the sum of US$1000 before they will stamp it and i dont have such amount to pay them right now so that is way the power of attorney is not included here but for deposite file number number it is PSFC/XX056/AB-97.
transaction code is PSFC/CODE-0001
i have allready communicated the development to my client mrs mariam abacha and she said she will see what she will do about .so you can send this certificate of deposit to the security and financial trust firm and let me know what they said ok

goodluck,

barr.hassan.,

Attached was this certificate of deposit. No red seal of truth! It can't be 100% risky-free then. Though it does have red grill-like thing. Is it supposed to be a bar code?

Quote:
Date: Jan 13, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: from mariam abacha

my dear adolph,
i have not heard from you for sometime now, is every thing alright?
i got a message from my lawyer yesterday that he had sent the certificate of deposite to you.and that he still needed some money to pay for the charges at the high court to enable him stamped the power of attorney. is it true that he had sent to you the certificate of deposite with the deposit file number? i have written to the director of the finanacial firm in respect of the power of attorney and he had assured me that he will look into the matter in our interest . i want to know if you have forwarded the certificate to them.
please i will like you to take this matter very seriuos and confidential since this fund is all my family are hoping on . i will compeneate very well as soon as this fund is released to you. please comply with all instructions from the security and financial firm.
thank you ,
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Jan 13, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: Hi mate!

Hi there Phil!

Say, you haven't mailed me! What's up? You being too busy with your director business? Ha, who would have thought you'd end up in this kind of job! Quite a change from what you're doing with Lemmy's gang, eh?

That mrs. Abacha's barrister guy still can't get his act together, what a loser he is! He's sent me the certificate of deposit, so here you go. Still waiting for him to send me the power of attorney, I'll send it to you if he ever manages to do his job. Quite amazing what kind of jerks one has to deal with.

The file number is PSFC/XX056/AB-97 and the transaction code PSFC/CODE-0001.

Where are you these days? In London? I might come and see you some day, hey?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 13, 2006 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: from mariam abacha

No worries darling, I just wrote to Phil. I've been spending some time with my niece's family.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Continues....

Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Jan 16, 2006 11:18 AM
Subject: fill this form and return

Attn.. Mr Aldolph Heinrich,
i want to acknowlegde the receival of the certificate of the deposite from you.also mrs mariam mariam wrote to me last time and told me about the problem her lawyer is passing through getting the power of attorney stamped by the federal high court.
As a matter of urgency ,you are required to fill and return this form from the ministry of finance .it is for propper documentation and to enable us begin the proccessing of the delivery of the consignment to you.
i am sorry i have not reponded to you before now ,i was not arround,this form will make for the power of attorney for but you will still make available the power of attorney as soon as the lawyer is able to send it to you.
download this form and fill it and also send your passport or driving license.

i await your utmost response.
Yours sincerely ,
Dr Philip Campbell..
Dir.. Platinum security and Financial trust. ltd

An application form was attached here. Meanwhile the barrister begs me for money.

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Jan 16, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: read and get back to me

Dear Mr Aldolph heinrich,
have you sent the certificate of the deposite to the security and finanacial firm? i am trying my best to get the US$1000 to pay for the court to stamp the power of attorney so that i can equally sent it to you to enable you send to the financial firm. however i have been able to raise the sum of US600 dollars and its remaining the ballance of US$400 to enable me pay for the charges of the court so that they can stamp the power of attorney for me.
please mr adolph, on this i will like to solicit your financial assistance to the tune of US$400 to enable make up with the sum i already have so that i can go to court and get the power of attorney stamped.
i know this may come to you as a suprise but i plead with you to consider the situation on ground now ,we have com afar and we cannot stop on the way. i will be grateful if you can send the fund to me.
Get back to me so that i can let you know how you can send the money to me .
i assure you that as soon as you send the money, i will go to court and have the power of attorney stamped.
thank you for your understanding,
barr. hassan.

Quote:
Date: Jan 16, 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: fill this form and return

Hey mate, no need to be so stiff and formal with me. How's Lemmy doing these days? I haven't seen him for years. Does he still have that funny moustache?

What's this swift thing? I'm not so swift anymore, ha! When you're this old you won't be too swift either!

Hope that idiot barrister gets his head out of his behind and gets his job done. What a disgrace. Bet you have to deal with such fools in your new job all the time.

Take care, mate!

Adolph Heinrich Polson

And a friendly note to the barrister about the fee:

Quote:
Date: Jan 16, 2006 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: read and get back to me

Get real, mr. Hassan. You have a job to do. Do it.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 16, 2006 7:08 PM
Subject: we need a new barrister

Dear Mariam,

Your barrister is truly amazing. Now he is begging me for money for the documents he has failed to provide. I strongly suggest you to start looking for a new barrister.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

I can't believe the mugu went along with the Motörhead stuff. He says he hasn't seen Lemmy for a while. Silly me, I thought they were on a tour.

Quote:
Date: Jan 17, 2006 6:16 PM

hello mr Adolph polson,

i am not trying to be stiff on you, i am following the due process of claiming this kind of consignmentin our firm. please bear with me all rules must be applied here .
i will promise you that i am going to cooperate with you to ensure that this consignment gets to you in time and you will never regret your involvement in this transacion ok.however if you have been able to fill the form, send it to me so that i can beging processing the transafer of the consignment to you.

as you enquired about Lemmy ,i must tell you that since i pick up this job,i am too bussy in this part of the country and i have not seen lemmy for sometime now.
moreso like i promised ,i will ensure that this fund gets to you ok but do not outsmart the woman because she had confided in that this fund is the only hope for his family.also i must advice you to comply with the directive of this firm to ensuring that the concignment is released to you.
i am expecting to receive the form.
regards,
Dr philip.

Quote:
Date: Jan 18, 2006 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: we need a new barrister

dear mr aldolph,
i am highly impressesd with your response so far concerning my situation and your commitment tp help claim the fund which was deposited by my late husband in the platinum security and financial trust firm. i must confessesd to you that your response so far is highly appreciated. i am assuring you that we will not left any stone unturned in our efort bto ensuring that this fund is released to you by the firm.
concerning the money you said my lawyer demnded from you ,actually,i did not know that i did not know demanded money from you to complete the payment to the court in order for him tohave the power of attorney stamped.last week when he visited me, he told me about the paymen and his not having the amount to pay to the court but i quickly directed him to my cousin who was able to lend to him the sum of US$500...
Like you said that we should look for another lawyer in this ,i think it is not fixable now because the new lawyer will be demanding for his service charges which will make spending more money.Barrister Hassan is well known to me and has been handling our family legal matters even when my husband was alive.he is someone that can be trusted in a confidential matter like this.
i beg you to please ,if assist him by sending at least US$300 to him and let him look for the balance to make up the payment so that the power of attorney will be stamped once and for all.i believe in his ability to perform his duties he will not disappoint us.i want to tell you here that any money you spent as a result of this will be deducted from the total sum and paid back to you as soon as the company pays the fund to you.
Dear have you heard from the financial firm ? i will like to hear the situation of things right now.
i am expecting to hear from you.
thank you very much,
mariam

Quote:
Date: Jan 18, 2006 1:39 PM

Hi Phil,

Sure I'll fill the form, but tell me what this swift code thing is?

No worries mate, with you involved in this I know this will go through in no time. If only that barrister guy wouldn't be so incompetent. Oh well.

Doctor Phil indeed! Yeah. Doctor rock! Doctor love! Good one, mate, that really cracked me up. You can call me Chancellor Adolph. Haha.

See ya,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 18, 2006 1:40 PM

Dear Mariam,

I'm mighty worried about this all. With that barrister man messing about who knows what's going to happen. I really begin to wonder about his competence. You really should think of getting a better person to do his job. If he's the one who's been handling your jobs it's no wonder you are in such a tough position you are.

Look dear, you have to be firm. It's his job to get the documents ready. What kind of a barrister can't do such a simple thing as this?

I've been talking with Phil, things are going fine. We just need the power of attroney.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 18, 2006 8:31 PM
Subject: i beg you to assit me

hello mr polson
i must than you for your response to my email ,lie you said that it is my duty to provide the get the power of the attorney stamped and paid for . i quitely understand it from your view but in this case i have tried my best to see that i get the harges of the court complete but my effort had not been yielding much fruit ,even this morning to be frank with you i contacted one of my friend to see if he can lend me the US400 DOLLARS but he said he had no money, please i know this may be of muh interest to you but to enable us prosecute this transaction,it is of the interest of the successful completion of the transaction and in time. please for the sake of love and trust in which we have for each other ,i will like you to send the money to me so that i can immediately run to the court and have the document stamped and send it immediately to you.
please i am awaiting your response.
thank you
barr.hassan.

Quote:
Date: Jan 19, 2006 4:11 PM

hello polson,
your are wasting time on this
(I try...) ,you should have returned this form by now. anyway you can leave the swift code but the swift code is the same thing with the Deposite File number.so you may not disturb yourself on that . return the file so that we can proceed.
take care,
Dr philip.

Let's see if the barrister would like to send me some documents.

Quote:
Date: Jan 19, 2006 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: i beg you to assit me

Mr. Barrister, I don't understand why you insist on delaying this matter. This is no child's play. You have been extremely unprofessional all this time. I'm seriously beginning to doubt your competence.

If you want me to have any more dealings with you, you had better send me your credentials. I want to see your barrister's licence, membership of barristers' association, certificate of law degree and other pertaining documents. Until I am certain you are a certified barrister you can be assured that I will have nothing to do with you whatsoever.

I expect to have the documents here within hours.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 19, 2006 6:45 PM

Okay, mate! You'll get the form, no problem. I'm a bit busy now, but I'll send it tomorrow at latest.

Say hi to Mikkey.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 20, 2006 10:37 AM

Dearrest Adolph,
i am very sorry for not have responded to you earler than now ,its becos of twhat i am curretly passing throgh as a result of the court actions instituted by the nigerian gorvernment agaist my family.
i appreciate your concern so far on my situation and also must tell you that i saw some elements of truth in your last mail to me.
but i must let you know that why i am insisting that my current lawyer is allowed to finish up this transactio with us is because of thehigh confidentiality tis transactio n demands.what my family is passing through in the hnds of the government is too much .the government 's unending investigatio into te activities of my late husband when he was the head of state and commander in chief of te armed forcesbetwee 1993 and1998. the government had succeded in frozen the account of my husband in sitzerland worth 500millio dolars .the government also frozen my sons account of 250 million dollars . and even my own account was frozen. things are very difficulty for my fanily now.
the existence of this fund in the platinum security and trust firm is known only to me ,you ,my lawyer and few officials of the financial company and because the government does not know about the existence of this fund ,i dont want anybody to become a saboteur in this .i dont want the government to know about the fund so that they will not confiscate it as the did to the fund discovered in our home. As a result of this , i dont want to involve the services of another lawyer .the current lawyer can do anything to ensure that tihs fund is released.
if you cant send the money to him, there is no problem ,lets wait until he gets the ballance to pay up the charges and secure the stamping of the document.
also here ,i must tell you that time wasting is not good to this transaction as we have to join hands together to ensure that this fund is released to you in time.
dear adolph i will like you to reason with me and see why i cannot dispense wit my lawyer at this crucial period .he is someone that can be relied upon.please i will be very glad if you can assist him by sending the money to him.
thank you,
mariam.

Awww. Let's all hold hands and sing some songs.

Quote:
Date: Jan 20, 2006 2:13 PM

Mariam dearest,

I understand the difficult situation you are in. You have my sympathies and indeed I feel joining hands is what is needed. Kumbaya.

As you say, time is of the essence. I truly would wish that barrister to hurry up. He is holding our transaction up in a most unprofessional manner. If you insist on using him, so be it, but I for certain have severe doubts about his abilities. I have told him to provide me proof of his credentials but he has failed to do even that. Most unbarristerlike indeed.

Meanwhile all we can do is wait. Yours,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 20, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: some details

How's it going mate?

Hey, I have a question about the form. What do I put in the "occupation" line? You know I've been on pension for the last 12 years. Do I put in "tour manager" or "pensioner" or what?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The barrister is not amused by my demands.

Quote:
Date: Jan 23, 2006 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: i beg you to assit me

mr polson,
how could you querry me on my profesion, you are doubting my qualification because i demanded just 400dolar in to enable me stamp the power of attorney in the high court. do you not know that you are the one that is suppose to pay for the entire 1000 dolars,just because my clients is desperate of ensuring that this fund gets out of the security firm that is why i am doing everything possible to make sure that her wish is accomplished and now you ,the supposed beneficiary is not willing to comply with instructions from me. you are demanding to see my certificate, i will like you to know that i have been in this profession for over thirty years and have been doing fine and know one had ever querid my integrity. i am strongly disappointed when i read your mail to me . let me tell you if you are not really willing to assist this woman,stop deceiving her, any way i am going to talk to her because of you because they you are going ,i dont see you as someone that can be trusted in this kind of transaction. i demanded your phone number and your passport and you never send them to me ,now you are asking me to send you my certificate., mr polson once again if you are not interested in assisting my client let me know now so that i can order the finance company to terminate any dealing with you.
for your interest and ours ,send the fund to me immediately so that i can get the required document stamped by tomorrow .
barr. hassan.

Quote:
Date: Jan 23, 2006 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: some details

mr adolph
you can write that you are on pension but also include your current home address.

philip

Quote:
Date: Jan 23, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: some details

Hey Phil, you know what? I ran into Wurzel yesterday! It's great to know you two are still keeping up. He told how you'd been chatting in the pub all night last friday. Take it easy on the peanuts, mate! Haha.

He said you sent me your regards, so thanks! How come you didn't mention to him your new job? Wurzel was quite surprised when I told him about this all. Oh well, I'm sure you'll tell him all about it next week when he gets back to London.

The bastard barrister is still dragging his ass so we'll just have to wait and see if this'll ever get to something. Damned incompetent fool. I know how you hate people like him and I have to say I'm starting to understand why. He really gets on my nerves.

Hey, tell me about your new car. Wurzel said you've bought one. Bye,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 23, 2006 7:54 PM
Subject: New barrister required

Dear Mariam,

I have just received a most rude and insulting mail from your barrister. This is not the first time he does this, but it's the last time. I won't send a single word to him before he profusely apologises. Let him know that.

He says he's been in his business for a long time but refuses to send any proof of credentials to me. Any honest barrister would do so immediately when requested. It is a standard procedure among people of his profession. I've dealt with quite a few barristers in my years and I've never seen one like this. He's no barrister, he's a charlatan, a fool. If I were you I would get a better one right this instant. This one is sure to make a mess of this matter. You can't afford to depend on someone like that.

If he manages to come up with the remaining documents, fine. Let him send them to me. But otherwise I won't even look in his general direction. I'm too old to be treated like a halfwit, I can see what kind of a person he is. Probably wants to steal your money, too.

I feel so sorry for you to have to deal with people like him. I hope you find a new barrister soon, so we can finally get this transaction done.

Yours,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 24, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: New barrister required

hello mr adolph,
how are you doing?
i have heard what you said , i think both you and my lawyer are a little bit upset with each other. yesterday he called and told me about your doubtfulness of him .since you have decided that we must look for another lawyer, i want to you to know that this must involve more expenses and right now i dont have money to pay for the charges on the service of the new lawyer or can you pay for it?
i want you to allow my lawyer to at least get this power of attorney stamped for us ,then we can do away with him. even if you dont trust him to send money to him,you can send the money to me instead and i will ensure that the power of the attorney is stamped before i give him the money.
i will like to hear from you on this.
take care of your self.
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Jan 24, 2006 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: New barrister required

Hello, dear. Nice to hear from you.

I'm sorry to say but I trust that barrister as far as I can throw him. Until he provides me with proof of his credentials I will consider him to be just a common crook. A liar. There's no way I'll send him even a penny until I see his professional documents. And even then only after I have the bloody power of attorney in my very hands.

This whole thing is a mess. If it weren't for my mate Phil having the trunk boxes I would seriously consider leaving the whole thing right here and now. The unprofessional foolery of that barrister is of an unbelievable magnitude. Is it customary of Nigerian barristers to insult their customers? I'm utterly flabbergasted by his lack of manners.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The mugu tries to go silent on me. You won't get rid of me so easily!

Quote:
Date: Jan 27, 2006 1:39 PM
Subject: How are you doing?

Hi mate! What's up, you have gone silent all of a sudden? Is everything ok with you?

Unfortunately I have no news to tell you on the Abacha trunkbox affair. The barrister is not getting anything done and apparently mrs. Abacha still hasn't got a new one. So all I can do is wait and hope that she will have luck in getting a better barrister soon so we can get this transaction done before its too late.

Drop me a line, will you? Cheers,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 28, 2006 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: How are you doing?

hello mr polson,

i really believe you are not serious in this ,following the mail mrs abach sent to me concerning the inability of his lawyer to have the power of attorney signed by the court ,i decided to send a form to you to fill and return in place of the power of attorney and instead of you to do as directed ,you choose to beat arround the bush .any way i just receive an email from the lawyer to terminate any dealings with you and i hoping mrs abacha will write me and tell me the same. but for now bye.
philip

So the power of attorney wasn't needed after all? Time for a slap.

Quote:
Date: Jan 28, 2006 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: How are you doing?

Dear fellow,

What the bloody hell are you talking about? Thanks a lot! You really have a great way to talk to old mates!

If your bloody form is all that is needed then WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU WASTED MY TIME WITH THE BLOODY POWER OF ATTORNEY?

I have your bloody form ready here! I've had it for ages! I haven't sent it because what was the point sending it before I had the bloody power of attorney you fucking wanted!

And NOW you say you don't need the bloody power of attorney!

Fucking DOLT!

You could have said you don't need the bloody power of attorney, you know! You would have saved a heck of a lot of time you know! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Always liked Fast Eddie more.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 28, 2006 12:05 PM
Subject: don't need the power of attorney

Dear Mariam,

I'm sad to tell you that my "mate" Phil has really screwed things up. Apparently he has decided that he doesn't need the power of attorney so all this time and effort has been wasted for nothing.

So, if you still haven't fired your barrister you can tell him that he doesn't need to come up with the power of attorney. Good thing to know we won't need him anymore.

I'll now wait for my "mate" to apologise for his idiocy and then we can finally move on with the transaction. I'm sure that now that this is out of the way we will finish this all in no time. I'm sorry for Phil's blunder but don't blame him too much, he's just a youngster. He'll learn in time.

Yours,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

I send Phil the application form. A quick MSPaint job with address, occupation and such. Nothing worth putting here.

Quote:
Date: Jan 28, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject: form

Here's your bloody application. Now get on with it.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Some scripted stuff from Phil. I'm not in the USA, fool!

Quote:
Date: Jan 30, 2006 5:31 PM
Subject: delivery process

DIRECTOR, CONSIGNMENT AUDIT DEPT
PLATINUM SEC. & FIN. TRUST CO.
LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN: MR. Adolph H. polson,

DEAR SIR,

CONFIRMATION OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR DELIVERY.

THIS IS TO CONFIRM TO YOU THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS DEMANDED BY THIS COMPANY AND ALSO CONFIRMATION FROM THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DR. BARR. HASSAN GALADIMA, INSTRUCTING US TO HANDOVER THE CONSIGNMENTS TO YOU, THIS IS TO ENABLE US DELIVER TO YOU THE TRUNK CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR VAULT WITH THE DEPOSIT FILE NO: PSFC/ABACHA/NG/BB1-97 CONTAING FAMILY TRAESURES.

UPON CONFIRMATION OF THESE DOCUMENTS, I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT IN REGARDS TO THE RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS COMPANY, THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES WEIGHING 90KG WILL COST THE SUM OF US$45,000 (US$22,500 EACH X 2) AND WHICH AN INITIAL PAYMENT OF MININUM OF US$3000 OR A MAXINUM OF 50% OF THE TOTAL COST IS PAID BEFORE OUR DIPLOMATS ENBERK TO YOUR DESTINATION WHILE THE BALANCE OF THE C.O.D (COST OF DELIVERY) WILL BE PAID UPON THE ARRIVAL OF OUR DIPLOMATS AT YOUR DOOR STEP WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENTS.

IT TAKES 5 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT ANY DESTINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.

NOTIFY ME ON WHICH OF THE OPTIONS YOU MAY WISH TO COMPLY WITH, SO THAT A MEANS OF PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU TO SEND THE REQUIRED INITIAL DEPOSIT OF THE C.O.D

YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. PHILIP CAMPBELL
(DIRECTOR, CONSIGNMENT AUDITING DEPARTMENT
PLATINUM SECURITY & FINANCIAL TRUST CO.)

Quote:
Date: Jan 31, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: delivery process

Is this some kind of a joke, Phil?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Jan 31, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: don't need the power of attorney

my adolph,
i am very glad to here that we are not going to need the power of attorney in this again. it is a welcome development .keep briefing on your correspondence with the financial firm
thank you very much,
mariam.

Phil is not amused. At all. I really like the beginning. Wink

Quote:
Date: Feb 1, 2006 10:28 AM

Attn Mr Adolph,

what do you think we are doing here? playing or what. i find your question more disappointing. i am baffled by that your question of joke or what. did mrs mariam not told you that to get this consignment delivered to you will cost some money for the payment of delivery charges? i made things very easy for you by demanding only a little some and which the ballance will be paid after you have received the consingment . this is company rules and regulation guiding the the delivery such consignment .
as i have earlier promised to do everything possible to ensure that this consignment is delivered to you in a good time and in good faith ,my promise still stand and unless you fail to comply with our instruction here, it is not my rule ,it is the proceedure in this organisation and i am only an employee of this firm.
i will like you to abide by the instuctions in order to facilitate the delivery of this consignment to you.
i am waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Dr Philip

Time to put in some Motörhead song titles...

Quote:
Date: Feb 1, 2006 12:55 PM

Well bloody hell mate, who's playing here? What on earth was that United States bollocks about? Get a grip man, have you started drinking again? Lay off the booze before it kills you and you end up being stone dead forever.

I know Lemmy's a speedfreak, 'built for speed' and all that, but you try to stay clean if you don't want your new job to be just an overnight sensation.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

The mugu tries his best, but only manages to change one of the two...

Quote:
Date: Feb 2, 2006 12:00 PM

HELLO ADOLPH,

THIS WHAT I MEAN, READ THIS AGAIN THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN COREECTED. IT WAS MY SECRETARY THAT TYPED THE MESSAGE SENT TO YOU INITIALLY.
IF YOU WILL LIKE TO PAY THE MONEY IN POUNDS OR EURO,LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU THE EQUIVALENT HERE.
THANK YOU.

LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN: MR. Adolph H. polson,

DEAR SIR,

CONFIRMATION OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR DELIVERY.

THIS IS TO CONFIRM TO YOU THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS DEMANDED BY THIS COMPANY AND ALSO CONFIRMATION FROM THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DR. BARR. HASSAN GALADIMA, INSTRUCTING US TO HANDOVER THE CONSIGNMENTS TO YOU, THIS IS TO ENABLE US DELIVER TO YOU THE TRUNK CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR VAULT WITH THE DEPOSIT FILE NO: PSFC/ABACHA/NG/BB1-97 CONTAING FAMILY TRAESURES.

UPON CONFIRMATION OF THESE DOCUMENTS, I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT IN REGARDS TO THE RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS COMPANY, THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR DELIVERY TO THE UNITED KINGDOM WEIGHING 90KG WILL COST THE SUM OF US$45,000 (US$22,500 EACH X 2) AND WHICH AN INITIAL PAYMENT OF MININUM OF US$3000 OR A MAXINUM OF 50% OF THE TOTAL COST IS PAID BEFORE OUR DIPLOMATS ENBERK TO YOUR DESTINATION WHILE THE BALANCE OF THE C.O.D (COST OF DELIVERY) WILL BE PAID UPON THE ARRIVAL OF OUR DIPLOMATS AT YOUR DOOR STEP WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENTS.

IT TAKES 5 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT ANY DESTINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.

NOTIFY ME ON WHICH OF THE OPTIONS YOU MAY WISH TO COMPLY WITH, SO THAT A MEANS OF PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU TO SEND THE REQUIRED INITIAL DEPOSIT OF THE C.O.D

YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. PHILIP CAMPBELL

I have an easy solution for the fees.

Quote:
Date: Feb 2, 2006 2:20 PM

Hi mate!

I think it would be much more simple if you just take the money from one of those trunk boxes.

Cheers,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Still some more to come...

Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Feb 3, 2006 7:09 PM

hello mr adolph,

i hope you really understand the implication your are requesting me to do. you very well know that what you want me to do will only amount to theft and as a proffessional,it is unprofesional to temper with what i am suppose to be protecting. if you can assist this widow,kindly let her know so that she can look a capable hand to help her and stop deceiving her.
if you cant pay this token fund to enable us chift this consignment to you,how could you assure this woman that you can secure her consignment when delivered to you.
i want you to indicate your readiness to receive this fund or i will write to the woman myself and tell her that she should look for someone reliable to assist her in this.

thats all i can say for now.
Dr philip.

Quote:
Date: Feb 3, 2006 8:58 PM

Phil,

Hey mate, you really need to relax! I don't think it was a good idea for you to take this new job, I don't think it's going to go well for you. You should just stick to what you're good at, ok? You and Lemmy and the Swede are a great team. Just stay with them and keep on doing what you've been doing all these years. You've been with Lemmy for twenty years or so, right? Time really flies, eh? No point in ending that now. This business stuff just isn't meant for a guy like you.

It's mrs Abacha's express wish for you to use the money in the trunk boxes. We've agreed that ten percent of the money is to be used for expenses just like this. And we know how much is in the boxes so we can tell if someone's taken more than he should. So you have no need to worry, all the modalities have been worked out well in advance. Everything is fine, mate. Relax.

I'll write to Mariam and tell her to drop a note to you about this. You're not a thief, you'll be fulfilling your client's wish instead.

Give my regards to Wurzel when you see him in the weekend. Cheers mate,

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 3, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: Send a mail to Phil

Dearest Mariam,

Could you please do me a favor and write an e-mail to my mate Phil at the security company?

There's a fee for their services that needs to be paid. I told Phil to take it from the trunk box money but he says he would be a thief if he'd do that. Phil, a thief, ha! What a laugh! Anyway, as you said ten percent of the money was reserved for these kinds of expenses. I told that to him but maybe he'll be more reassured if you, his client, tells him the same thing too. He seems a bit uptight these days. He must be under a lot of stress, poor guy.

So please write to him at [email protected] and tell him that you want him to take the needed money from the trunk boxes. We're really close to finishing all these modalities. I can't tell you how glad I am to finally get this concluded. A bit of time wasted with that barrister fool, but all's well that ends well, right?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

A few days pass again.

Quote:
Date: Feb 8, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: what's up?

Hi, Phil!

How's the trunkbox thing going? When do you think they get here?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 10, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Send a mail to Phil

hello adolph,
i am soory to have not responded to you before now,i have been ill but i am ok now. as you ask me to send a mail to your man in security company, i have done so right now and i am expecting to hear from him soon .i believe he will do as i said.
how are you ?
thank you.
mariam.

A lad with ethical difficulties. Rolling Eyes Right.

Quote:
Date: Feb 10, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: what's up?

mr polson,
i am very sure you are not interested in helping this woman out of this, you are the one delaying the delivery of this consignment to you. what you are telling me to do ,is against the ethics of this transaction in our firm .it is not being done and we cannot start it with this. you are required to pay the token sum in order to enable us have full confidense that the ballance will be paid at the point of delivery ok.
please i am not the one who made the rule here ,i am only an employee take note.
if you want me to help you out,tell me how much you can provide but it has to be more than 50% of the sum requested.
this is my last word .the ball is in your court .

Dr philip.

Quote:
Date: Feb 10, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: what's up?

Mate,

What do you mean I'm not interested? If I wasn't interested why would I have been mailing to you and Mariam all this time? Heck, if I wasn't interested do you think I would have wasted a minute of my time with that stupid barrister? Hell no. I'm interested. And if it was up to me you would have already delivered the trunk boxes to me, so don't tell me it's me who's delaying.

Have you received a mail from Mrs. Abacha? She wrote to me that she mailed you to tell you it's ok to use the trunk box money. So I don't understand what's the problem. You get the fees you need, I have no arguments with the fees. Of course you need to be compensated for doing your job. Just take the money you folks need and all's sorted out. It's really simple.

Cheers,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 10, 2006 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: Send a mail to Phil

Dear Mariam,

Very nice to hear from you. Sad to hear of your illness, good that it got better.

Phil mailed me a moment ago and he still seems to be having troubles with the modalities. I'm not quite sure what's holding him up, it should be quite easy to take the required fees and send the rest to me. I'll keep you informed on how this progresses.

Yours,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 14, 2006 1:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: its never done........

my dear adolph,
Based on the email i sent to the security and financial firm , i got a mail from them this morning telling me that what we are asking is never done in their firm and that payment of the charges os the 3000dollars is part of their proceedure for delivering such consingment. with this now ,i dont know what to do again. i am really disturbed by our insbility to conclude this transaction by now.
please mr adolph if i may suggest, i will like us to pay this their charges since they are not dfemanding the payment of the total sum for us to claim the fund.
please i will like you to try as much as you could to send the money to them to enable them deliver the consignmet to you after which we will resolve the issue and you will be paid your money pack immediately you receive this fund.
please if this is ok with you, i will like to hear from you.
included here is the email i receive from the security firm this morning.
thank you,
mariam.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:27:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: its never done........
hello Dr mariam,

i am very glad to read you email concering the fund clearance by your proxy in our security firm, i have heard what you said concerinig the upfront payment of our US$3000 being charges for goods delivery .in your email to me,you adviced me to open the box and collect the money from it. fine, but i want to inform you that what you and your representative is asking is never being done in our firm .i know it is your representative that urge you to agree to this but tell him that it is against the ethics of this service worldwide. you know the amount invlve in this transaction and you equally know the risk involved in in taking it to your representatives,my company has decided to bear the risk and for your representative to comvince us ,he has to pay this money to us. .everything concerning the delivery of this fund to him is set only that he is delaying the delivery of the consignment to him.
in otherwords ,what both of you is asking is never done and the earlier you pay the money the better for this transaction.
this is what i can tell you for now.
have a wonderful day,
Dr Philip.

Okay, fine! I'll pay the fees!

Quote:
Date: Feb 14, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: its never done........

Dear Mariam,

That Phil can be so stubborn at times! That's how he's always been, never getting along with people. Although he's been with Lemmy for quite a long time, I guess they at least get along.

Oh well. I guess if it's so difficult for him to take the money from the trunk boxes I will have to pay him myself then. I'll drop him a line and ask him about his modalities. Thanks for writing to him, I muchly appreciate your effort.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 14, 2006 2:35 PM
Subject: Cheers!

Hi mate, what's up?

Look, I don't understand why it's so impossible to take the money from the trunk boxes. It would save a lot of hassle. No need for any transfers and such.

But okay, if you insist on being so stubborn I will pay the fee. Fine. Send me your account number, ok?

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 14, 2006 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: its never done........

my dear ,
i am very very glad to read your decision concerning the payment. i pray that God will bless you for being there for me, try as much as you can to pay the security firm the fund and after which we will resolve the reinbursment. that is immediately the consignment is delivered to you, we then dedeuct the money you spend .
thank you very much and keep updating on your correspondence with the company.
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Feb 15, 2006 3:26 PM
Subject: PAY THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM

LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN: MR. ADOLPH HEINRICH POLSON,

DEAR SIR,

ACKNOWLEGDEMENT OF YOUR EMAIL,

WITH REFFERENCE TO YOUR URGENT RESPONSE ON THE MEANS OF INITIAL PAYMENT OF THE COST OF DELIVERY (C.O.D). YOU CAN SEND THE INITIAL DEPOSITE OF US$3000.00 AS YOU HAVE CHOOSED THROUGH MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH OUR RECEIVING OFFICER AND THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW:

NAME OF RECEIVER: MR LUKE HYCINTH NWAGWU.
DESINATION: OWERRI IMO STATE, NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: FOR WHO
ANSWER: COMPANY

WE WAIT THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS( NAME OF SENDER, CONTROL NUMBER OF TRANSFER, AND CITY AND STATE SENT FROM) AS IT WILL FASTEN CONFIRMATION, ONCE WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT, AN INITIAL PAYMENT RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU, WHICH YOU SHALL PRESENT TO OUR DIPLOMATS WHEN THEY ARRIVE YOUR HOME.

IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT, OUR DIPLOMATS WILL PROCEED TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AND WILL ARRIVE TO YOUR HOME WITHING 5 DAYS

BEST REGARDS,

DR. PHILIP CAMPBELL

I'm not familiar with these money transfer modalities...

Quote:
Date: Feb 15, 2006 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: PAY THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM

Hi Phil!

Mate, you're being all formal again! Relax, fellow. No need to be so uptight with me. We're mates, right?

Why didn't you send me your bank account number? What's this money gram nonsense? I've never heard of it, is it some internet bank or something? And who's this nwwagwa chap then? Is he your boss? Kinda funny name, he has.

You haven't told me how you ended up in your new job by the way. Tell me, I bet it's an interesting story. I sure would like to know. I wouldn't have imagined a guy like you would end up in this kind of a job. Quite a change from your usual line of work.

Cheers,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Phil explains what moneygram means:

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 11:45 AM

Mr Adolph,
please don't say i am being formal to you, i want you to understand that this whole thing is company affair which i am representing. i want you to know that we have to follow due proccess in every transaction we are making .
Moreover the name i gave you is the name of our receiving officer.his name is MR LUKE HYCINTH NWAGWU and not that you are writing. endeavour to send the money today.
what i mean by money gram is sending it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

i am awaiting your response.
Dr philip .

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 1:04 PM

Well what's this western onion then? I don't know about these computer
bank things.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 1:34 PM

hello adolph,
i hope you are not trying to play game in this your responses, if you are not willing to comply with our instructions,please stop wasting my time ok. i am tired of all these your email .if you are ready to send this money just let me know,how come you are living in this world ,you dont know of the existence of western union money transfer. if you dont know it, go and ask. i wont entertain any more of your email asking foolish questions ok
dr philip.

Slappety slap.

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 2:09 PM

Well bloody hell mate! You watch your bloody tongue! You talk that way to all of your customers? Take a hint: if you were a touch more polite to your customers you might get to keep your new job. This way you'll be booted out in no time and you end up back on the road!

Fuckin hell.

How the fuck am I to know your internet banking programs? I'm not used to these things! Back in my days there were just normal brick-and-mortar banks, none of this electronic crap. You wanted to send money to someone, you went to the bank with the money in your hand and they would send it. Now it's all these elecronic bits and pieces. How the hell am I supposed to know every new gimmick? I told you to take the bloody money from the bloody trunk boxes! It couldn't be any easier! But noooooo, you just have to use some god-damned gee-whiz techno internet monstrosity! You could at least have the good grace to tell how to use the fucking program instead of hurling insults at me! Look, I'm sorry if I'm not young like you! Have some fucking manners.

God damn how you sometimes piss me off.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 2:10 PM
Subject: bad news

Dear Mariam,

I don't know if this transaction will ever be completed. Phil just sent me a very rude and insulting mail. He has some strange modalities with the fees and won't tell me how to use the bank programs he wants me to use. Instead he just hurls insults at me. Have you heard of western onion?

I thought he was my friend. True, I mostly knew him just because he was with Lemmy, but still. I wouldn't have expected this of him.

Sorry to tell you this. I wouldn't have wanted this to end this way.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 3:08 PM

ok mr polson,
dont talk to mr that way . if not for the sake of Dr Mariams fund here in our firm, you would be insulting me, i have told you to go to any bank nearest to you and tell the you want to send to nigeria through western union money transfer, they will advice on how to about that. just go with the information i gave you and get back to me.
Dr philip

Quote:
Date: Feb 17, 2006 6:35 PM

If you think that was insulting you ain't seen nothing yet!

What the hell did you expect after the bullcrap you wrote to me? Now
start behaving, young man! I don't take no shit from youngsters like
you. You talk to me like that and you can bet your ass I'll respond in
kind.

So this western onion is in the bank? Well what the heck is it needed
for then? I'll send you a normal bank transfer, it's much simpler that
way. Send me the account number.

Cheers mate,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Lady Mariam at least is helpful. Apparently there's a WU outlet in every supermarket. She sounds like a commercial.

Quote:
Date: Feb 18, 2006 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: bad news

my dear adolph,
i am sorry for putting you in the condition because of the fund i want you to claim on my behalf. why should philip insult you?he got no rght to do that. i am going to email him now. the western onion you talked about here ,i dont think it is onion. the correct pronounciation is UNION. i think philip means WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. it is the easiest and fastest means of sending to different countries world over. the modalities is to walk into any supermarket or bank and demand that you want to send money through western union anfd you will be attended to. ok.i am sorry for what i have put you into . i hope this transaction will be completed soon. please my dear send the money to him so that the financial will deliver the consignment to you in time.
thaank you,
mariam.

Quote:
Date: Feb 18, 2006 7:26 PM

Well, I'll be! I never knew we had such things in our shops. I'll see to it next time I go to buy some cucumbers. You've been of great help. Thanks.

Yours,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 18, 2006 7:45 PM

hello heinrich,
i mean supermarkets or banks,they are the ones that have the services ok
mariam.

I go the grocery store but no WU there! WTF?

Quote:
Date: Feb 20, 2006 6:38 PM

Dear Mariam,

I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life as I was today. I went to my local grocery store as you told me to, but there was no western union there! They looked at me very strangely when I told them I wanted to send money to that Nwugwi fellow in Nigeria. I was made quite a fool. Why did you do this to me? It was not funny.

I did get some very tasty Welsh onions, though.

Well, after I left the shop I met a very friendly young lady who told me that she thinks there's a western union in the bank at Spankbury. I'll see if I can go there sometime later this week. I don't like these kinds of modalities.

Yours,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

Quote:
Date: Feb 22, 2006 4:50 PM

hello polson,
i am soory for what you said happened to you,i think the best way to send the western union is through bank,go to the bank the lady told you and send the fund immediately to them so that they can proceed in this transaction. i am getting tired of the whole issue ,if you are really seroius to assist me in this ,please do as the firm demands.
thank you,
mariam.

Okay, this has been going on for quite some time and other mugus are calling. I have the feeling that she's had pretty much enough of me, but I try my luck. I haven't had much Hall of Shame -quality stuff so let's see if she's kind enough to provide me some. Has this been a prank by the Motörhead main man?

Quote:
Date: Feb 22, 2006 7:05 PM

Dear Mariam,

I've been thinking after the incident at the grocery store.

This whole affair has been rather strange at times. There have been countless problems and delays. The barrister man claiming to not be able to view my passport, endless troubles with the barrister and his documents, insults and insinuations from both him and my mate Phil. Always some new hurdle that I have to leap over, always some new demand that is asked of me.

The whole conduct of Phil has been very odd all through this transaction. He doesn't sound like the good fellow I know. His manners have been very rude and insulting. He has been treating me like a dog. Now he hasn't even replied to my mail for many days. It's not the way he has talked to me before. The whole idea of him now being a director at a security company is very odd itself. It's not something I would have expected him to involve himself with.

I'm not sure this is really what it seems to be. Things don't quite add up. I think you're playing some kind of a joke with me.

This is something what I would expect from Lemmy. Is this one of his endless practical jokes? Have I been made a fool once again?

What about the money? Once I send it, where will it end up? I don't know the recipient.

I don't even know if you are really who you say you are. How can I tell it's really you and not Lemmy who's writing your messages? I haven't even seen a picture of you!

If this is a joke, it's been going on for long enough, ok?

If you really are Mariam Abacha I want to be sure about it. Send me a scan of your passport or some other identification. Only if you can reassure me of your identity will this go on any further. Sorry if this seems somewhat far-fetched to you, but I've had my share of Lemmy's pranks. I don't like to be laughed at.

If you're Lemmy, ok, you've had your laugh. Ha ha. Now let's stop pretending, ok?

Yours,
Adolph Heinrich Polson

No reply. I'll give it one more try, making sure to mention money.

Quote:
Date: Feb 27, 2006 7:44 PM
Subject: Disappointed in you

You haven't replied to me. I guess this was yet another of Lemmy's pranks then. Don't you have better things to do than make a fool of an old man? I'm very disappointed. I really wanted to help this lady.

Good thing I figured this out before I sent the money. I still have it with me here, I'll go return it to the bank then. Bye.

Adolph Heinrich Polson

Nope. It's dead, Jim.

I enjoyed this one. I didn't think he'd go along with the Motörhead silliness. And it was fun to insult the barrister every chance I got. Very Happy Comments are welcome, as always.

bombardier
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job mate Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely written mate...looks like scammers don't appreciate true rock greatness Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic