SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First bait - going well, getting very random...

View next topic
View previous topic

m0nkfish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,
Well, the scam letters are just rolling in! Here's one that I think is going quite well. My aim with this one is to get the scammer (traced back to the Ivory Coast) to take a road trip to meet my fellow "aid worker" in Liberia. Once he gets to Okepie (slap-bang in the middle of Liberia) I'll tell him that the aid workers moved on to Monrovia (west coast, miles away...) I've got my phone & fax relays set up but I think I need some help with fake baking docs to get this guy to take the road trip - bit of a show of faith that my fake Church is worth a lot of money to him...

Anyways, here's the scam to date, if any of you seasoned scammers can help a newbie.... thread reads chronologically from the top down.

============================

Dearest In Christ,

I am Sister Neily Tobars from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Balou Tobars who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian.
Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.Million USD in bank here in Abidjan.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein .
I want a church that will use this fund for rphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.
I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life.Contact me on my email any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Sister Neily Tobarsl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest Sister,
I was very touched by your email, you have my deepest sympathies. You must be strong, your belief in God will surely ease your pain and aid your transition into the next world.
It must be Gods Intervention that you have found me, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Brother Clancy Wiggum. I am the treasurer for SGIES (Sacred God in Emerging Countries.) We are a charitable foundation that focuses on investing in disadvantaged citizens in Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Togo.
I would very much like to help you, the spiritual foundation of which I am a member is affiliated with organisations such as Save The Children. An example of the type of work we've done with Save The Children can be seen here http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/scuk/jsp/resources/details.jsp?id=2306&group=resources§ion=project&subsection=details&pagelang=en
I can assure you that if SGIES receives financial aid from you, we will ensure that it goes to the best possible use, to make life better for those people whom cannot help themselves.
Please contact me as soon as you can,
Be strong and God Bless You,
Clancy Wiggum (Treasurer, SGIES)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Clancy Wiggum,

I am glad to received your response, All thanks and glory should go to our GOD Almighty for this wonderful divine grace to promote humanity and the gospel.

My benevolence is in fulfilment of my late husband desire and decision to promote humanitarian and Charirty services with much emphasis on propagation of the gospel. This fund must be handled with every appropriation, accountability and prudence.

I will want you to send me your full name and address , telephone and fax number , so that I can swear affidavit of oath that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this trunk box in the security company,so that even if I am no more alive, you can claim the trunk box without any doubt . I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this trunk box immediately after the affidavit is ready.

I will want y ou to handle this transaction seriously a servent of God and accomplish our vision to Almighty God,so that this money in trunk box will be transfer to you before the Lord call me home,with my continues state of declining health, I will not be capable to handle this accordingly,I will consult my late husband attorney who will assist us to realised this vision as soon as I receive your infomations.

Dearest In The Lord Clancy Wiggum, I emplore you to always interceed for me prayerfully, I believe with prayers I must receive my healing miracle as we are serving a faithful GOD Romans 1:17.

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy
Remain blessed,

Mrs Neily Tobars

Dearest Sister Neily (may I call you Neily?),
Your inner strength is truly an example to us all.
Your generosity and good kindness in your twilight days will be repaid to you in Heaven, you have my word as a priest that I will distribute your legacy fairly amongst the unfortunate, poor, elderly and sick people who need help the most.
Please can you tell your attorney to contact me, I am very happy to help because I know that your money will go to where it is needed most, in Liberia, Togo and the Ivory Coast. I will ensure that that your legacy helps thousands of disadvantaged people in those regions, the volunteer aid workers of the Sacred God in Emerging Countries church in those regions are trained to provide essential medicine, construction techniques and hyperbolic deconvolution that is so vital to the people of these cuntries. Sister Neily, your money will SAVE LIVES.
My contact phone number is +44 701 702 1434. I am not often available by phone because I do so much charity work but if I do not answer immediately, you can leave a message and I will call you back.
Before I finish this email, I would like to share a prayer with you, as you read this email, I would like you to put your hands together and pray.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Your faithful Church Going Person,
Clancy

Dear Clancy,

Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am glad to read your mail this morning but you did not send the information requested to obtain the affidavit of oath.

This information is very important because my health condition is getting too worst every day and i want make sure that I officially handed you this consignment fund before anything happens.

This is the telephone number of my late husband attorney 00225 077 846 11, you should try to call him because I have aleady informed him reagrding this issue. So kindly call him as soon as you receive this mail for more information and send the information to process the document . I attach my picture .

Thanks and May the Almighty God Bless and protect you

You rs in Christ

Mrs Neily Tobars

Dearest Sister Neily,
Apologies, I should have sent all of my information in the last email, here it is:-
My phone number is +44 701 702 1434. My fax is broken at the moment (I tried praying, to make it fix itself but it didn't work).
My address is Clancy Wiggum, PO Box 3462, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 4WX, United Kingdom.
Please can your attorney call me at his earliest convenience, he can explain to me the terms by which you will release your legacy. I do a lot of charity work, and often I do not have access to a telephone because I am working in disadvantaged areas such as Beaconsfield where they still have no electricity or telephones. I look forward to your attorneys call - if I am not available, please can you tell him to leave a message for me - in the message, please explain what you want me to do.
I must say, it appears that you have incredible strength, judging by your photograph of you in hospital it looks like you can hardly move, yet you still manage to find the strength to type emails and discuss financial issues with your attorney - you are a truly amazing person, God must be watching over you.
I have attached a photo of myself at a recent charity foundation where we celebrated the Sacred God In Emerging Countries donating over $370,000 to the emerging country of Liberia. I am on the far right.

I will say a prayer for your continued strength every day. I hope the prayer below will bring you happiness, it is the Prayer of Mother Teresa, she is a praying legend.
Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go.
Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love.
Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul.
Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus.
Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.
I think we can all learn something from such powerful words.
I am looking forward to your attorney calling me,
God Bless,
Clancy
Dear Clancy,

Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am glad to read your mail this morning but you did not send the information requested to obtain the affidavit of oath.

This information is very important because my health condition is getting too worst every day and i want make sure that I officially handed you this consignment fund before anything happens.

This is the telephone number of my late husband attorney 00225 077 846 11, you should try to call him because I have aleady informed him reagrding this issue. So kindly call him as soon as you receive this mail for more information and send the information to process the document . I attach my picture .

Thanks and May the Almighty God Bless and protect you

You rs in Christ

Mrs Neily Tobars

===============================

Dearest Sister Neily,
I received a phone call from your attorney earlier and I'm afraid I missed the call. Please can you re-forward me your attorneys name, address, email address and phone number so that I may contact him as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you please forward my email address to your attorney so that he may email me any relevant contracts as soon as possible.
How are you feeling today? Are the hospital staff looking after you well? I do pray for you every day. Is there anything I can do to help you while you are in hospital? My organisation has aid workers throughout the African region, if there is anything I can do to ease your suffering, please tell me.
Email me back as soon as you can,
God Bless,
Clancy

================================

Dear Clancy,

Calvary greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I received your informations and forwarded it to my late husband attorney who will help to obtain the affidvait, maybe by tomorrow, the document will send to you and also I informed him to try to call you. I am sending this massage through assistance of a nursing sister who is so kind to me.so I need you to put her in your daily prayers, her name is sister Roseline Aka.

This is the information of the attorney, you may contact him if there's any delay in sending the document because he is always busy.

Barrister Jonathan K Cole
Tel: 00225 07 78 46 11
[email protected]

I believe that God Almighty is taking controle over my health and he is answering our prayers, only what I needed from you is prayers and to accomplish this vision to God in Heaven.

Thanks and remain bless in Jesus Name

Yours Sister in Christ

Mrs Neily Tobars

======================================

Dearest Sister Neily,
Please can you instruct your attorney to call me, or even better get him to send the documents to the address I gave you. As soon as I receive the documents, I will sign them and then discuss money transfers with your attorney.
I would very much like to see a photo of Roseline Aka, she sounds like a wonderfully kind and supportive person, I will indeed pray for her too.
Laters Sister,
Clancy Wiggum

====================================

Dear Clancy,

Calvary greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I am glad to read your mail this morning, and i contact the attorney, he told me that he has sent you the document. Please i want to know if you have receive the document.
Regarding sister Roseline Aka picture, i have discuss with her, she told me that she will send you her picture very soon.
Please if the attorney have not yet contact you, please try to contact him as i told you that he is always busy, my health condition is getting too worst everyday, please try your best possible to receive this fund as soonest and i will be glad to hear that you receive this fund accomplish our vision when i am alive .

Do remember me in your daily prayers

Yours in Christ

Mrs Neily Tobars

===================================

Dearest Sister Neily,
Apologies for the delay in responding to you, I have been on a mercy mission in the war-torn territory of Bourne End. They have very bad problems because the local people of Bourne End are on the brink of starvation and the whole area is encircled by a gaggle of hyperbolic Class Z landmines, so they have to risk their lives crossing roads to get to the nearest well - which is dangerous because of the mines and also they have to be very careful to watch out for burberry-clad government backed insurgents. The Sacred God in Emerging countries has been helping these poor people, clearing the area of landmines and chavs.
I am glad to hear that you have instructed your attorney to send the documents to me, I look forward to receiving them.
I would very much like to see a picture of Rosaline Aka, she sounds like an angel. Which hospital are you in, can I have the address please so that I may send you some flowers?
So that we can save time, can you please ask your attorney if my Church has to provide you with a payment before you release the money to us. The Sacred God in Emerging Countries church would need to know if they need to give you money upfront. It's not a problem, but I'd just need to know how much we'd have to give you. I have a budget of up to $89,000 that I can make available to you in lieu of you providing the church with your legacy, please can you explain the process and the requirements to me.
As always, I pray for you and pity the fool condition you are in.
Warmest Regards as Always,
Clancy Wiggum

==================

So that's where I'm up to - hopefully the carrot is big enough to make him take a roadtrip. Any advice gratefully received!

m0nkfish

ps First one to spot the Mr T quote wins, erm, some socks.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic