SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

To tattoo, or not to tattoo...(ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've been baiting this beggar lad for about a week...and I'm tring to decide what to do with him. I tried baiting him from another account and got pretty much the same story...I don't think he really has a script other than that first page.

What's the consensus? anything jump out at you?

I know he's lying about how he got my email. taoma IS a search engine, but the only way he could have found me with it is by harvesting guestbooks. I searched for my bait address, and that's the ONLY way it came up...in guestbooks. I also sent out an ASEM about 2 weeks ago to ~40 lads from the lad garden...so he either harvested my name from a guest book or is responding to an ASEM...and he says he doesn't want to get into the 419 business...

black=me
green=him

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS YOU,

MY NAME IS Cxxxx NIGERIAN 23 YEARS OLD BOY, FEST I WILL LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW HOW I FOUND YOUR CONTACT I WENT TO TIOMA CHEARCH THERE IS WHERE I GOTE YOUR CONTAT.I AM WRITING TO YOU ACCORDIN TO HOW MY SPIRIT DARECTED ME AFTER MY PRAYER ON SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2006,MY SPIRIT DARECT ME TO ASK PEOPLE FOR HELP THAT THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO THAT IS WHY I SEND THIS MAIL TO YOU.

AM A POOR BOY MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE LATE AFTER THERE DAED I WENT TO SAVE ONE MAN FROM MY CITY IN NIGERIA, SO AFTER 6YEARS HE SETTLED ME FOR ME TO START UP MY OWN BUSINESS SO AFTER THAT I WENT TO ONE YONG MAN THAT IS LIVING IN A SAME STREET WITH ME BUT HE BASE IN INDIA TO ASK HIM IF HE CAN BE ABLE TO HELP ME FOR SOOM THING I NEED TO START UP MY BUSINESS.AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL HELP ME FOR A GATE VISA TO TRAVELL WITH HIM TO INDIA.SO I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT I WILL BE LIVING MY CONTRY TO ASIA COUNTRY THAT IT WILL BE BETTER FOR ME WEN AM WORKING.

AND WE START TO PROCESS ABOUT THAT SO AFTER EVERY THING WE LIVE TO INDIA, WEN WE GET TO INDIA AFTER TWO DAYS I ASK HIM HOW DO WE FOUND JOB HERE AND I LET ME TO KNOW THAT WHAT THERE DOING THERE IN INDIA IS 419 BUSINESS THAT THERE IS KNOW JOB IN INDIA SOAFTER ONE WEEK HE START TELLING ME HOW THERE DOING THE JOB AND I LET HIM TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ME TO DO THAT HE KNOWS THE FAMILY I CAME FROM AND I CAN`T DO SUCH THING, AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE 419 BUSINESS IS ALL I CAN DO HERE AND I LET HIM TO KNOW THAT I CANT AND HE LEFT ME IN THE HOUSE AND WENT OUT.SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ENY THING BECAUSE THERE IS NO JOB IN INDIA AND I HAVE BEEN EATING FROM HAND TO.MOUTH.

IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP TO MY LIFE MY BECAUSE MY LIFE IS MEANNIGLESS HERE AND I DONíT HAVE ENY ANOTHER MIST OF SORVIVE IF IT WILL BE PORSIBLE FOR YOU TO HELP ME TO COME OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR JOB BEFOR I START WRITING THIS MAIL I HAVE THE BELIVE THAT GOD WILL USE YOU OR ENY BODY TO HELP MY LIFE.PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN A GOOD PORSITION TO HELP ME PLEASE DO IT FOR GOD I DONíT WANT TO INVOLVE MY SELF IN TO CHEATING THAT IS WHY AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP FOR A JOB WHERE I CAN EAT THE FRUTH OF MY LABOUR. PLEASE AM WATING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RESIVE THIS MAIL THANKS AND GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU.

Cxxxx Nxxxx
+9198xxxxxxx

I reply with my standard church scipt modified from Shiver's church script.

DEAR BROTHER,

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE AND UNDERSTANDING AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU,BROTHER I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM A MEMBER OF LIVING FAITH CHURCH BUT IF IS THE WILL OF GOD THAT I WILL JOIN YOU IN YOUR CHURCH I THINK THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

SO BROTHER IF YOU ARE IN THE PORSITION TO HELP ME PLEASE DO IT FOR GOD NOT FOR THE CHURCH AND THE ALMIGHTY GOD WE ARE SAVING WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, AND BROTHER WHAT I RILLY NEED FROM YOU IS TO HELP ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR JOB THERE IS KNOW JOB HERE IN INDIA AND AM NOT DOING ENY THING FOR NOW.BE MY SOUL WINNER TO YOUR CHURCH BROTHER HELP ME OUT OF THIS CONDITION.

PLEASE BROTHER TRY YOUR BEST FOR ME YOU CAN ALSO LET SOME OF YOUR MEMBER IN THE CHURCH TO KNOW ABOUT THIS OR IF YOU HAVE CONTACT OF ENY PESSON YOU KNOW THAT GOD CAN USE TO DO THAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL CONTACT HIM OR HER BUY MY SELF. I BELIVE THAT GOD WILL HELP ME OUT OF THIS TRUE YOU OR ENY ONOTHER PESSON BY YOU.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU.

Cxxxx Nxxxx
+9198xxxxxxx

Mr. Cxxxx,

I am very glad that you are interested in our church. Please tell me more about your situation, and we will decide how to proceed. As I am in the accounts department, I am unable to help you in membership, but I can direct you to the proper person. I will forward all the information you give me to the approriate person. So, please tell me more about yourself, about your situation, and of course let me know what skills you have. I will probably not be responding again tonight as it is very late here, but I will read your email in the morning.

God be with you,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, AS I TOLD YOU IN MY LAST MAIL I ONLY COME TO INDIA IN THE NAME OF JOB BUT WHAT THERE DOING HERE IS NOT OF GOD SO ALL I NEED IS WERE I CAN WORK FOR GOOD.

AM A POOR BOY MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE LATE WE ARE 5 THREE BOYS & TWO GIRLS I WILL ATTACH MY PICTURE FOR YOU TO THIS MAIL.

PLEASE BROTHER HELP TO SAVE MY LIFE AND GOD WILL RICHLY BLESS YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU, AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

BROTHER Cxxxx

I ignored him for a bit,

Brother Good Day,

Brother I waited to hear from you today but I donít rely know what is the problem. I hope all is well. Brother please am waiting to hear from you because my condition is gating bad as you know that am not been doing any thing since I came to India every day of my life here I found it bad so please my brother try all your best to make my life meaningful again. am believing god that have make me to found you I know that he will make every thing possible to me and you also as a man I know that god will also use you to make my life a meaning life.

Brother please am waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Cxxxx

(notice no caps)

There is no problem Mr. Cxxxx, I was simply busy yesterday. In fact I am about to travel on Church business for a few days. I will be taking my computer with me but sometimes I may just not be able to answer my emails for reasons best known to me.

What exactly do you mean things are getting worse? How long have you been in India anyway?

Infortunately, it is not for me to make your life meaningful, that is the domain of God. Although it is possible that you finding me was a Divine act. I am curious, though, where did you find my email address?

Please talk to me while I travel, so I can get to know you a little bit and we will see what we can do for you.

God be with you,

Brother Good Day

How are you today? I hope all is well thanks to God. Fest for your email contact as I told you in my fest mail I send to you, After my morning devotion on Sunday 5th February 2006 the spirit of god directed me to go true E-mail search that he will make away for me, that is how I went into teoma search there was were I found you E-mail address.

I came to India on 13th august 2005 as I told you in my fest mail, The man that brought me to India was introducing me into 419 business which is against my God and also harmful to my follow men. I told him that I will not involve my self into that, Because when I was living my country my hope is that I will found a job in India but when I came I this cover that there is no job in India and I have not been doing any thing since then, but I am steel believing God in his promise. I know that he will make a way were it Sims to be know way. Why I told you that my condition is getting worst is because am not been doing any thing and you know that idle man is devil workshop. am eating from hand to mouth. But in all this am steel believing God I know that he will use you to change my life again.

Brother may our lord God almighty gad and protect you on your going and coming back, I wish you successful journey.

God be with you.

Cxxxx

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FINALLY the truth comes out. Its a bit of a twist, but a scam nevertheless.

Its not a 419 scam. Its a "help me get an American Passport" scam.

Quote:
Good Day Brother

I thank God so much for grant thing you cusses full journey to New York mar his name be glorify, brother I will like to let you know that am feeling to be there with you. Brother please can it be inform to me when you will start processing this so that I will know how to address my prayers to god over this issue for the cusses full of every thing, because I have been believing God in this and I know that every thing will be ok with me very soon.

And brother please I will like to have a copy of your picture so that I will know your face.

God be with you.

Cxxxx.

Jesus Cxxxxx (no pun intended) you're laying the God crap on a little thick aren't you?

dan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say go for the forehead tat.
You could always test him from the "other account", and see how low he'll go.
I sent this to one of my beggers:
Quote:
I don't have three hundred dollars, untill I get my check
on the first of the month.
I do have $1800 that was raised in last weeks, Cleveland Steamer sale,
and I was thinking that maybe I could borrow the $300 from that money,
and then replace it when I get my check.
My church is going to take some sick children to the, Circus Perversus
for Donkey Punch rides and Dirty Sanchez face paintings. The
children would be heartbroken if they couldn't go, but I'am pretty sure
I could pay the money back. I will have to cut back my food budget some, and I suppose I could use my late husbands ashes for cat litter, because if I can't make a sacrifice for one of the flock, then I have no business
calling myself The Shepard.
Do you think it's wrong if I borrow the money from the children, and send it to you?

his response gave me pause:
Quote:
i will not like you to take the money for the children to send to me

but I'll try him again from another account. Because I know that inside every little spamming begger, is a [email protected]$ Sa1ud0, just waiting to get out. Twisted Evil

i have plans of you getting killed by my boys over there,so be warned they will get you shoot too, ---Sweet Stacey, "UN aide worker"
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well so far he hasn't really asked me to do anything illegal. As I've said, I'm starting to see the problem with the beggar scams. Its harder to "prove" that the person is actually a scammer since there is no advance-fee. All I have is a bunch of information that according to google is not real.

I'm going to wait and see if he tries to get me to do anything illegal to get him into this country. Maybe a safari to Pakistan? I hear that India/Pakistan border's a bitch.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic