SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A bit of a rant...

View next topic
View previous topic

FatherGuidoSarducci
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

biskitz4cheez wrote:
Possibly... but the same could be said about *any* awkward question that a baiter chooses to ask a scammer if it arose through a foolish mistake...

So did you point out the descrepancy? I'll be curious to hear his response? Maybe you should ask him to correct one of the documents to reflect the correct date Twisted Evil (that might be too much education)

Otherwise I'd save it for stalling at some other point. For example I have this guy who says he needs me to receive checks for him because he's been deported. He says he's worried that those who owe him money might balk on paying if they find out he's been deported. He was insisting on a phonecall and I was refusing. Then he said I needed to talk with the guy who owes him money on the phone. I said but I thought you didn't want the guy to know you were deported.. what am I to tell him, I'm sure I will mess it up and now the phone call issue seems to be under control.

i am the fist son of peter kojo
biskitz4cheez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

His response was in my original post that gave rise to your 'no education' advice... Confused

biskitz4cheez wrote:

When I commented that I was impressed that he managed to graduate 14 months before he was born, he sent me this explanation:

Am very sorry about that your observation, but it is not my fault as I earliarly told you that am in Nigeria for now but due to how urgent you needed the prove I then call my personal assistance to send it to you, not knowing that she went and send the one with mistake on it that is in my document file. Cortya, I noticed the mistake after the day of issueing and I went to the computation and records department for the clarification and they said that they will send it via courier service of which they did after 21 working days and filed them all in my document file, so am very sorry about that mistake. I have called my personal assistance to send the correct certificate to you which I believe that he will ASAP.

I believe that you will understand that it is a common mistake and thank you for understanding.

and a new degree certificate with a more believable date crudely added...

I am not in for questions and answers i believe i have told you what you need to know and how to go about it, so you can't tell me what to do, you rather listen to me if preferably interested in your winnings. please do not push me to the exreme deviating from the ethics of this noble profession... 'Dr Enrico James'

...it is good to make hail why the sunshines. because i know i will benefit from you when the fund will be paid to you...
'Fr Raymond Wright'

You dont have the legal right to question my personal signature.It would mean encroaching into my privacy if you do... 'Barrister Timothy Garfield'

www.biskitz4cheez.com
FatherGuidoSarducci
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

biskitz4cheez wrote:

I believe that you will understand that it is a common mistake and thank you for understanding

Uh that would be an understatement.. slap him for trying to use general incompetence as an excuse.

biskitz4cheez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I used the same line when I explained how I'd got my MTCN mixed up...

I have today re-scanned the Western Union slip and I have noticed what has happened. When I sent you the email on Saturday I was hurrying as I had a million and one things to do, and I advised you that the MTCN was 8436120270. Unfortunately, I got the second and third digits confused - the correct MTCN is 8346120270, as you can see on the attached copy. If the scan had been clear, then no doubt you would have noticed my error - these things are sent to try us!

I hope you can forgive me! I believe that you will understand that it is a common mistake and thank you for understanding.

I am not in for questions and answers i believe i have told you what you need to know and how to go about it, so you can't tell me what to do, you rather listen to me if preferably interested in your winnings. please do not push me to the exreme deviating from the ethics of this noble profession... 'Dr Enrico James'

...it is good to make hail why the sunshines. because i know i will benefit from you when the fund will be paid to you...
'Fr Raymond Wright'

You dont have the legal right to question my personal signature.It would mean encroaching into my privacy if you do... 'Barrister Timothy Garfield'

www.biskitz4cheez.com
FatherGuidoSarducci
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic