SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just A newbie that almost got scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
v_raziel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this business, but I am really pissed and I really want to piss scammers off now. Here is an attempt I just started I will keep updating on my adventures here see you around all.

CREDIT BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC NO 14 BP 1 AVENUE DE KWAME NKRUMA. BENIN
REPUBLIC, INHERITANCE #: MAV//BDBR/MIN/009, Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678 FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CREDIT BANK
BENIN REPUBLIC Our Ref: CBB/IRD/CBX/021/04 Dr. Steve Abu Assitance
Executive Director, Credit Bank Of Benin (CBB) ATTN:Honorable Inheritance,
IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT INHERITANCE #:MAV/BDBR/MIN/009 Attn Dear,
After a brief meeting head by the board of directors of the above mention
bank and the ministers of finance including the board of directors of
united nation representative here in benin republic by his majesty the
minister of finance to see to the release of long terms debt owned in
this country to foriegneers whom has been one way or the otherdinied
oftheir inheritance fee,This bank has been set apart for this urgent
release ofall fund owned by any of the finacial institute of this country
the release of your fund will be handled by the united nation repre
sentative here in benin republc to immediate release to avoid delay,
So From the records of outstanding inheritance due for payment with the
Federal Government of Benin, your name and company was discovered as
next on the list of the outstanding inheritance owners who have not yet
received their payments. I wish to inform you that your payment is being
processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this
letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding
inheritance payment is US7.5 (Seven million Five hundred thousand united
states dollars) Kindly re-confirm the followings information to Mr hill John
the united nation representative who is incharge of the release of the
fund via mail,[email protected] 1) Your full name.
2) Phone, and mobile . 3) Company name, position and address. 4)
Profession, age and marital status. As soon as this information is received by
him, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft
or wired to your nominated bank account directly from Credit Bank of
Benin. Note that while the united nation body is involved to handle
this payment is to keep a clean slate of inheritance debt that has been
owned by the republic of benin because of some gorvenment officials and
individual who has tried to transfer this fund to you but failed for
not being honesty,You are hereby advise to stop any futher communication
and comply to this to avoid any futher mistakes,Remember that the
fedreal government of benin will not be intrested in your story of not
recieving your fund if you fail to abide to this instruction, Regards, Dr
Steve Abu Assistance Executive Director, Credit Bank of Benin Republic
{CBB}. Sign Board of Directors

Recevez l'Actualit� en temps r�el par fil d'infos RSS avec Track'n feed
- http://www.tracknfeed.com

It was a bit difficult to fully understand your message, but I can understand how my family coming from such old lineage could have left untouched funds in other countries with the passing of the years. Do not worry about your governmet officials, my company is fully capable of taking on any of their idiotic demands. Wayne Enterprises thanks you for your kind information, I send you the information provided and ask you to please do not discuss this matter as I would like to keep secret the nature of this money to my associates. You see as the CEO of my company it is in my best interest to have the upper hand on them, if you keep this a secret I promise you, that you will be kindly rewarded for your services. I am a quite busy man so I will respond to you as soon as my schedule allows.

1) Bruce Wayne

2) Mobile (487) 255-3253

3) Wayne Enterprises Inc.
CEO
3825 Duped Ave. Suite 968
Loblo UT. 24824
4) I am the prime owner and CEO of my company
35 years old, married.

Hope to hear from you soon

This is me now adding for the forum, the phone number I proved can be turned into letters forming the words IT'S ALL FAKE and so can the rest of the other numbers which I will leave for you to figure out I hope I get a reply from these scammers, if not I will continue on with a lottery scam I got.
TerminusEst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.

You seem eager to begin your baiting career, but please make sure you bait safely and anonimously.
v_raziel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the newest response from my first post I hope it gets me somewhere.

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. HILL JOHN
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
UNITED NATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
CBB.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEL:+229-934-370-13
Attn:
Dear Bruce Wayne,

I've just confirmed that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of credit Bank Benin.

All your inheritance documents which include your certificate and a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the Benin Republic government, stating that the money was obtained legally through inheritance payment will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your inheritance fund to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you; you are required to select the most convenient of the two.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option 1:
Courier your inheritance fund by a certified Bank draft/cheque to you via any of these channels listed below:

FEDEX
Mailing:...............................us$120.00
Insurance............................. us$370.00
TOTAL................................ us$490.00

DHL

Mailing:................................us$100.00
Insurance:..................................us$370. 00
TOTAL.........................................us$470.00

UPS

Mailing..............................us$110.00
Insurance............................. us$350. 00
TOTAL................................. us$460.00

Option 2:
The said amount US$7.500.000.00(Seven Million five hundred thousandUnited States Dollars only), will be wired to your bank account via swift bank transfer.

Condition: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by this department as transfer handling charge, which is 0.1% (i.e. S$7.500.000.00) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you.

Note that your inheritance is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the inheritance and hence must be provided by you before your inheritance is transferred to you.

You are required to send to us as soon as possible, these few information below:

(1.) The delivery option which you've chosen.
(2.) Your bank details (if you have chosen option 2, bank transfer.)

Having done this, you would be given proper guidelines on how to go about sending the payment.

Congratulations!!!
Thank you for your understanding.
Yours faithfully,
MR.HILL JOHN
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
UNITED NATIONS REPRESENTATIVE,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nouveau : t�l�phonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! D�couvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. T�l�chargez la version beta.

Send it to me? Why can't I go pick it up instead? I've been wanting to travel lately, but if you believe it more convinient to send it to me then that would be fine as well. Please email me back letting me know what you would believe is best. Oh yeah I almost forgot John, how do you like your job? I'm always looking forward to hiring good people like yourself, and I was wondering if you were interested in making a $10,000 bonus on this transaction, you know for your troubles. I don't intend to take you away from your job if you're comftarble, but hey making a bit of extra money isn't bad right? Why should I get all that money and you get only thanks, I am ready to offer you $10,000 dollars and a job with Wayne Enterprises, we've been thinking about expanding our company even more and I know we can have a job lined up for you, so you tell me what you think Mr. Hill, those $10,000 are yours regardless of your desicion.

Sincerely, Bruce Wayne.
v_raziel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Bruce Wayne,

Thank you very much for your mail, i thank you very much for every thing you promise me and god will bless you and my life will be better with this amount of money you promise, meanwhile i dont have to choose for you because some thing that i like may not be ok for you.i promise you that i will take good care of your fund.so select any of the options and rush to western union money transfar immediately you recieve this mail and pay for the fee and send me the payment informations.make sure you send the money so when i get to office i will pick it up.
bellow is the our western union receiving information.

Name:xxxxxxxx George
Address:Cotonou/Benin Republic
Test Question: Colour of car
Answer: green
i will send you the shipment information via your email which you will use and recieve it

Regards
Mr.hill john.

You are right I should be the one to choose I guess I will choose FEDEX since they are more trustworthy and my associates tell me that we have quite some work to do for some imported cushions and materials for our new line of sofa's, my company owns Sofa King Furniture and our new line will be great, more comfortable and even with a remote control for massage whenever you want. You know what Mr. Hill I think our new line of sofa's should me named after you, after all I get the last say on how to name our new line, see right now we only have a serial number for 'the new sofa it's the s2P-id. Now that we are friends and we trust each other, in order to complete your request and see that you trust me too I ask to to send me a picture of yourself to be the new face of or company and so that my associates believe that I am serious in your picture please hold a 2x2 or 2x3 sign that read "I Am Sofa King s2P-id" so that my associates can greenlight the new face for our new line of sofa's. Upon receipt of your picture I will send you the rest of the info and your money my friend. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Bruce Wayne

I sent him another mail with my companies picture and a supposed picture of me Mr. Bruce Wayne and my son Matt, check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:George_Clooney_at_Incirlik.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sears_tower_orthogonal.jpg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic