SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Invest In my Company!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
randomjack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my latest scam....... my comments are in brackets, i'll update as it progresses!

TITLE: OH NO! Thomas Stone Has Died!
SCAMMER NAME: Abdul Hameed Mahmood
SCAMMER LOCATION: Abu Dhabi
SCAMBAITER: RandomJack

[I came across this little email so I thought I�d drop him a line]

From The Desk of Mr. Abdul Hameed Mahmood
Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi branch
Dubai United Arab Emirate (U.A.E.)
Email: [email protected]

I am Mr. Abdul Hameed Mahmood Branch Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi branch, I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you A America consultant and construction company Mr., Thomas Stone made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch. Upon maturity,

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, America consultant construction company that Thomas Stone. Died in a plane crash in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air crash for more information about this crash and person you can contact this website:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Since we got this information about his death and on further investigation I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Thomas Stone did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in
my Bank

This sum of US$12,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of United Arab Emirates, at the expiration of 8 (eight) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the (U.A.E) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Thomas Stone so that the fruits of this old man�s labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email
address above.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address:

[email protected]

Regards.

Mr. Abdul Hameed Mahmood
------------------------------------
[Hmmmm So Thomas Stone has died? How sad. But the banker wants his money to go to some random person who he has never met before? Interesting!]
---------------------------------
To: Abdul Hameed Mahmood
Date: 17-Jan-2006 13:24
Subject: Dear Sir

Dear Mr Abdul Hameed Mahmood

Many thanks for your email, which was received in my personal inbox. I liked the sound of your proposition, so decided to email you from my business inbox.

My name is James Uphill, and I am the managing director of Uphill Gardeners PLC, which is based is Bromley, Kent. I founded the company from my study, in my house in 1976 with my father. We started off just doing gardening work in my local neighbourhood. Then over the years we have grown and grown and now are one of the most successful Gardening, Building and Landscaping companies in the UK. Unfortunately in 2001 my father died, and I am now the dole beneficiary of the business. So I know what it is like to lose a loved one.

I am saddened to hear the loss of Mr., Thomas Stone in such horrible circumstances, but I will be ready to help you with the transfer of the money. As we are also a charity organisation which often makes donations to under-privileged schools, estates and children (including building free gardens), the money earnt from this transfer will greatly help support these causes.

I would be grateful if you could supply with more details on this transaction?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

James Uphill
MD
Uphill Gardeners
-------------------------------------------------
[I wonder if Abdul will be willing to do business with me?? I wasn�t surprised when I received his response a few hours later]

-----------------------------------------------
To: James Uphill
Date: 18-Jan-2006 07:06
Subject: Mr ABDUL

Dear James
Thank you for your response, And as a matter of fact I have to let you know that this is a deal since I work with the bank here in Abu Dhabi as the Branch Manager of the bank.

Note that I have discovered this huge amount under the fixed deposit account of our late customer Mr. THOMAS STONE and as the case may be, he did not have any mentioned name as his next of kin and, I find it as an opportunity to make a deal with you so that you can claim the fund as the next of kin/partner to the depositor as I shall send you the documents (deposit certificate and death certificate) that will back you up which the bank will demand from you for verification on your claim. And I want you to promise me that when this money moves into your account you will not disappoint me. ?

Therefore, I need your cooperation in this deal because I cannot stand at the forefront of this transaction since I work with the bank, Note: do not call me when I am still in my bank office please. Because I don�t want to discuses this matter in my bank office so you can only send email to this my private email address. Or when I am through in my office I will give you a call. Upon your respond I will send you application form which you will fill your information and send it to our bank upon your respond on this mail so that you can contact the bank attorney and demand from him the procedure to certify your claim and once you hear from him, kindly get back to me so that I can advice you on how you can act on this deal and furnish you with whatever that he will demand from you to verify your claim legal

Finally, Please I will like you to keep this transaction confidential regards to my status as banker I will not like to do anything that will spoil or tarnish my image as well as yours.

I am a man of integrity I value my reputation than this money
Do not be afraid as I know what we are pursuing and surely sky will be our limits.

I am counting on your maximum cooperation.

Best Regards
Mr. Abdul Hameed Mahmood
this is my direct line which you can get me anytime you want to talk to me
Tell: +97150 2762629
------------------------
[So I needed to think of a way to keep him interested, I wanted to turn the whole thing around, so it was me �doing the deal�. Also I wanted to see how soon I could get a photo of him. This response should get his greed juices flowing.]

------------------
To: Abdul Hameed Mahmood
Date: 18-Jan-2006
Subject: Mr ABDUL

Dear Mr Abdul Hameed Mahmood,

I have looked over the initial details of the deal and I would be very happy to progress. Obviously I can understand the secrecy involved, so you have my word that I will not contact you by telephone at the bank. I would be grateful if you could forward me the relevant forms to fill in.

Now I have a proposition for you, but first I�ll tell you a little more about my company. As I mentioned in an earlier email, I am the managing director of one of the UK�s largest Gardening companies. We make in the region of �40 million ($80 million USD) profit per year, which is all earnt from Gardening Projects nationwide. We are also employed as �Royal Gardeners� for the UK�s monarch Queen Elizabeth II. You may be interest to know that I am also in negotiations with a TV Station here in the UK to present a new gardening programme called �I Like Uphill Gardening�.

Any onto my proposition as I sign of my gratitude I am willing to offer you a 10% stake in my company for FREE. This will entitle to 10% of ALL profits as long as the company is in business, or as long as you own the stake/shares. So for example if you kept the shares for this financial year, you would be entitled to roughly �4 million ($8 million USD). Obviously you are more than entitled to sell you shares on to someone else but there are certain conditions attached to this:

a) They must be approved by me first
b) YOU must have owned the shares/stake for a minimum of 12 months.
c) The buyer of the shares/stake must have no criminal record.

As I am giving this shares/stake to you, the above conditions will not apply to you. They will only apply if you decide to sell the shares on.

I hope you like my proposition to you, and you are at no pressure to take it up. This is simply a gift from me to you as a sign of my gratitude.

Obviously if you do decide to take up this offer I am going to need proof of your identification. As passports, driving licenses and birth certificates are quite easy to forge nowadays, these will simply not do. You must understand that I am not saying you will have forged documents, but as I will be giving away a large stake in my company I have to be careful.

What I will require as proof of your identification is a photo of yourself. This photo HAS to be LARGE and CLEAR and of a HIGH resolution. Any photos will that are too small or unclear WILL be rejected. In this photo, to prove that this is definitely you and not a photo of someone else there are certain requirements.

a) There must be THREE people in the photo INCLUDING yourself/ (please indicate which one you are)
b) EACH person must be holding a sign. The sign can be a sheet of A4 paper or a bit of card it�s up to you.
c) BUT it can be NO SMALLER than a sheet of A4 paper, A4 is the minimum size.
d) On EACH sign you must have the following written on it: �WE ARE UPHILL GARDENERS�. This MUST be done LARGE and CLEAR. By doing this you are clarifying you know me and my company.

So to clarify there must be three people in the photo including you. EACH individual person must each MUST have sign AT LEAST A4 size with �WE ARE UPHILL GARDENERS� written on it LARGE and CLEAR.

I hope that this is all clear? If not please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

James Uphill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic