SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

first go

View next topic
View previous topic

patriotsfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First email from the scammer

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam:

I am Mr Chio Kyu-Hah a legal representative of China Metallurgical Import and Export Company.We are requesting for capable and dynamic sales advisers.

We are one of the fastest growing metallurgic equipment manufacturers in Asia. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada, America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Due to the ever-increasing customer base in North America and Europe we are searching for (sales) representatives to assist in meeting the ever increasing customer demand for these products. Also it has been very difficult dealing with customers in this region from China because of both time difference and language barrier.

Headquartered in Zhejiang China, we invite you to join China Metallurgical as a representative.
If you opt to join China Metallurgical as a representative, your basic task will consist of processing orders and receiving payments on behalf of China Metallurgical.
Please note, in particular, that for every transaction processed, you will receive 10% of the total amount.

China Metallurgical product price range starts at $902.45. And go up to $40,000.00. At 10% youre guaranteed a minimum of $90.25 + per order. The uniqueness of being a sales person for China Metallurgical is that this can be done from the comfort of your home. We do all the advertising and all relevant leads in your area are passed on to you.

Note that due to different time zones, and ever increasing demand for our product hence the need for sales representatives.

You can learn more about China metallurgical at: www.allproducts.com
Please write back to this Email address:[email protected]

Best Regards
Mr.Chio Kyu-hah
President

My reply was i am intrested please send me more information

he then sent me this email
Quote:

DEAR Billy Bishop

REF#00301M

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING OUR OFFER TO WORK FOR US AS REPRESENTATIVE. AND WE ARE READY TO
ESTABLISH A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU,
PRESENTLY WE ARE BEEN OWED OVER $900,000.00 USD (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD) AND OUR
COMPANY IN QUESTION HAS AGREED FOR OUR PROSPERTIVE CLIENTS TO BEGIN INSTALLMENTAL
PAYMENTS. IF YOU ARE WILLING AND READY TO ASSIST YOU WILL BE PAID 10% OF THE TOTAL
SUM YOU COLLECT ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY IN ANY TRANSACTION THAT IS PASSED THROUGH
YOU TO US.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO ENABLE ANY OF OUR PROSPERTIVE CLIENTS CONTACT YOU IN YOUR
LOCATION IS BY SENDING TO US YOUR :

A. FULL NAMES
B. A DETAILED MAILING ADDRESS
C. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
D. A SCANED COPY OF YOUR INDENFICATION / DRIVER'S LICENSE
E. AGE / OCCUPATION
PAYMENTS COMES IN CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER WHICH WILL BE WRITTEN IN YOUR NAME AND IN
CASE OF CHEQUE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR VERIFICATION FOR THE
CHEQUE TO GET CLEARED. I HOPE TO HAVE INNFORMED YOU CORRECTLY AND AWAIT TO HEAR FROM
YOU ASAP SO THAT WE CAN ADVICE YOU ON THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE IN THIS ENDEAVOUR.
NOTE: THAT THE INFORMATIONS YOU SHALL PROVIDE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO FINAL APPROVAL.
PLEASE DO ENDEAVOR TO INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER
AS SHOWN ABOVE IN ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH US.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

BEST REGARDS
MR CHIO KYU-HAH
PRESIDENT.

i replied

Quote:
Dear Mr Chio Kyu-Huh,

I am very privelleged that you have chosen me to work for you as a representative. I will scan a type of ID and forward it to you at a later date as i do not have the facilities with me at this time to complete such a thing. Please could you send me some more detailed information on what your company does as i am getting very excited by the prospect of our relationship in this buisness.

Thanks Billy

p.s please send all further emails to this account as i have now changed emails

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic