SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got a script JUST FOR ME!! You can get my estate!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rivercity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to be quick... Too many mails in catcher account, if it is a bait I don't want I have a C&P reply stating the user is dead, if you have a claim against his estate, write to (another unique address). When the second address gets the same intro script, I have another C&P reply from the Executor that there is no basis for the claim that you filed. Most twig out there, some continue in various ways which I bait individually.

Imagine my surprise when this lad gets my first C&P and sends this to my unique estate address:

Quote:

African Regional Office
The World Bank Group
Lagos,Nigeria

Attn; Next-of-Kin of Peter Palmer
Beneficiary of Overdue Funds.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We are in receipt of a shocking report that Mr. Peter Palmer is dead after a brief illness that lasted for only days. The World Bank Group, African Regional Office, Lagos-Nigeria hereby write to inform you concerning the claim of Estate of Peter Palmer which is currently with Zenith International Bank Lagos-Nigeria.

We are fully aware that Peter Palmer left a huge sum of money in Nigeria before his death and we have arranged for the claim of his Estate by his Next-of-Kin so that his funds shall be transfered to him accordingly. Sir/Madam, we hereby advise you to contact Zenith International Bank Lagos-Nigeria immediately for claim and transfer of the Estate of Peter Palmer. The Official contacts of Zenith International Bank are shown below;-

Bank Name; Zenith International Bank
Bank Address; 84 Ajose Adeogun Street, Lagos Island Nigeria
Direct Tel Line; 234-1-4762954
Direct Fax Lines; 234-1-4401223 or 234-1-4401224
Email Address; [email protected]
Email Address; [email protected]
Contact Person; Dr.Jim Ovia
Position; Managing Director/CEO.
Reference ; Transfer of Contract Funds

You are hereby directed upon receipt of this email to contact Dr.Jim Ovia of Zenith International Bank with the contacts above and forward your Contact Information including amount due for payment, your telephone and fax numbers and your Bank Account Details for immediate transfer of the Estate of Peter Palmer. Note that the only Fee/Charge you shall pay to Zenith International Bank as shall be directed by Dr.Jim Ovia, Managing Director of the Bank is US$998.00 only being the Final Contract Re-Validation and Funds Forwarding Fee.

Contact Dr.Jim Ovia of Zenith International Bank with the above contact details and give him the Amount Due For Payment, Address, Your Telephone/Fax Numbers and Bank Account Details and as well pay the required US$998.00 only as shall be directed by Dr.Jim Ovia so that you receive the Funds in your Bank Account once and for all.

For more information, you can call me; Mr.Guy Darlan; African Regional Co-ordinator, The World Bank Group on direct telephone; + 234-80-372 33448. I am waiting to hear from you immediately you receive this email.

Best Regards.

Mr.Guy Darlan
African Regional Co-ordinator
The World Bank Group.

Not only is it so cool that he wrote that script just for me, wouldn't it be interesting if a bunch of folks answered this script?? I'm going to reply from every other email address I have!!! Who knows, I can be the next #1 Dead Rich Guy! Laughing Laughing

I wonder if I died on April 21st, on Sagamu Express Road...?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic