SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEM me? I'll ASEM you

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
snerk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The original email was a three-line wonder asking for confirmation of my address so the trunk boxes could be sent to me--not a proposal, definitely an ASEM. I decide to ASEM the ladette right back, and see if she can't steal me from an imaginary ongoing trunk bait:

Quote:

To: Mrs. Maria Jean
Subject: Get back to me immediately my ass

Mrs. Maria Jean,

I assume you are working on behalf of my agents re: the trunks. Why
have my agents not instructed you in the proper security codes to
include in your emails to me? And why did they give you a non-secure
email address that my secretary accesses daily? She is not to be
trusted with this information.

I lose faith in my current agents. You can tell them I will be hiring
a new broker immeidately this week and the commission that was going
out to them on Monday will not be sent due to this inexcusable
unprofessional behavior.

What a charlie-fox.

Teak

As if it matters, but you can tell my agents too that I still hope
they walk brightly in the light of Ra, but now I hope it's because
they are on fire. Bastards.

Maria Jean is appropriately confused (she says proposal, but the three-line wonder she sent me was no proposal):

Quote:

To: Teak
Subject: PLEASE GO THROUGH MY PROPOSAL AGAIN AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Sir,

I got your mail but did not understand its content because it is not in line with the proposal i sent to you.

Please could you go through the mail i sent to you again and get back to me if you are interested in concluding the transaction with me.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Mrs. Maria Jean

Does she not know opportunity when it smacks her in the face? I try again, dangling some previous payments to whet her appetite:

Quote:

To: Maria Jean
Subject: Re: PLEASE GO THROUGH MY PROPOSAL...

Mrs. Maria Jean,

As I told you in my latest email, I am tired of the games you and your
associates are playing with me. I have already sent you $2000 and then
you sent me an email that makes no sense to ME and which you are now
calling a PROPOSAL? What do you call everything we had done up to this
point?

It does not matter. You've blown the security precautions we set in
place. I was unable to keep my secretary from seeing your latest
email. I will be lucky to concoct a believable cover story and hide
traces of everything we've done up until now.

Teak

She's not the brightest ladette, my Maria Jean, but she does know money when she sees it:

Quote:

Subject: PLEASE SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY FOR ADVISE

Dear Teak,

I got your mail. I am confused and frankly do not understand the content of your mail because i did not recieve any money from you as you said.

Please brother, i would like you to send to me via email attachement copy of the payment reciept of the money you send for advise and immediate action.

I believe in you with trust and confidence.

Your sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Jean

Like I'm going to bother with a receipt! Since she's not going to try and make something up so she can steal me, I give her enough details to start putting a picture together. Also, I can't believe she lost my money!:

Quote:

Subject: Re: PLEASE SEND TO ME...

Mrs. Maria Jean,

Quite frankly I have no idea what's going on either. Two weeks ago Jerry contacted me regarding the trunk boxes. We arranged payment for the various fees and such--that's the $2000 I have already sent out. Jerry assured me the payment would be passed on to the security company holding the boxes and that his associate would contact me next. I get an email from you, and I assume you are his associate, and now you're telling me my money is lost and you don't know what's going on?

I'm very upset about this.

Teak

Maria Jean is taking the cautious route; she's trying to get more information about the transaction before she steals me away:

Quote:

Subject: YOUR MAIL WAS WELL RECIEVED AND UNDERSTOOD, DO NOT WORRY, SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY FOR ACTION

Dear Teak,

I got your mail and quite understood your mail. I am also confused because i do not direct anybody to contact you on my behalf or direct him/her to ask you to send any money.

However, I want you to send to me the payment reciept as i requested so that i can advise you on what to do and also take proper action if any problem. I also want you to send to me the email and telephone number of the person you send the money to for proper action.

Also send to me your private mobile telephone so that i can discuss in details with you. This is very imporatant for easier communication.

I believe in you with trust and consifence.

Your sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Jean

I'm not having any of it. If she can't steal me properly, I'll go running back to the imaginary lad that started my trunk box bait:

Quote:

Subject: Thanks anyway

Mrs. Maria Jean,

I'm not sure how you would be able to help or take action, although I appreciate the offer. I mean, you don't seem to know who Jerry was and weren't contacted by him, so I don't know what you would be able to do.

I think I will try to get ahold of Jerry again and ask him why the agent hasn't contacted me (since you're obviously not the agent).

Thanks anyway,
Teak

That gets Maria Jean going--she doesn't want to lose me. She takes the plunge and finally makes up a story to justify taking over my trunk box transaction:

Quote:

Subject: Re: Thanks anyway

Dear Teak,

I got your mail and the content well understood.

Brother, i know jerry. He is a junior an associate of mine but i was surprise that he did not let me know about your communication with him when i came back from overse trip.

I think he is making use of this opportunity to get some money from you without telling you the actual trust because he is not with all the documents to claim the fund.

I want you to know that he has a knowledge about this transaction but do not know all about it and bear in mind now that all the relevant documents for the claim of this fund is with me and there is no way you can have this fund transferred to you without my knowledge and signature.

That was why i asked you to give me all the details about your communication with him and copy of the receipt so that i will that i can have enough evidence to take action on the matter again Jerry.

I want you to bear in mind now that your continue dealing with Jerry is at your own risk and do not blame anybody or me if anything wrong happen.

So i want you to send to me all your email correspondence you have with jerry or anybody to me immediately for immediate investigation and action.

Bear in mind now that for the security of the money inside the consignment, i have moved the consignment to a more secured security company in Benin republic (Amicable Finance & Security Company) for safety and also not to let Jerry or those monitoring criminals to know about it until i get a reliable person to conclude the transaction.

I urgently want you to send to me your direct private mobile telephone number immediately because the director of the security company in Benin republic wants to speak with you as the real beneficairy and also to know how they can arrange for delivery of the consignment to your door step in your country.

You can also call me on my direct private mobile telephone number 234 803 3539693.

I believe in you with trust and confidence.

Best regards,

Mrs. Maria Jean,

Notice how she manages to account for Jerry's identity, impunge Jerry's integrity (imagine!), and then does everythign she can to suggest Jerry will be useless in the future (no documents, the trunk boxes are moved). And then she warns me Jerry is a scammer, basically. Nice, huh?

I ignore everything except the slight to Jerry's honor:

Quote:

Subject: Re: Thanks anyway

Hello again Mrs. Maria Jean,

I think there is still some confusion here. Are you sure we are talking about the same Jerry? My Jerry is a woman. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but we're deeply in love. I think this has all just been one big mistake. I have emailed Jerry asking her to explain and I'm waiting her response before going any further on any deal.

To help clear things up, I've attached the last message I received from Jerry below. As you can see, we feel deeply about each other and I do not think Jerry would do the things to me you were suggesting.

Teak

<======= FW MESSAGE ATTACHED =======>

>To: Teak
>From: Jerry
>Subject: I cannot wait to be with you
>
>Message:
>
>I need your pic to put on my pillow so that i xcan be seeing you at anytime i feel till i come
>over to mett with you. your qeustions are making me to fail in love more and more let us be
>fast so that i can resign for us to be togather and invest the money.
>
>i need your help fast.
>
>sincerely yours
>Jerry

The forwarded email was an actual email sent to me in the progress of one of the other baits. Sad, isn't it?

It's all a little much for Maria Jean, and she gives me up as a lost cause:

Quote:

Subject: I WARN YOU TO BE CAREFUL OF SO-CALLED JERRY

Dear Teak,

I got your mail and the content well understood. I wait to hear from you as soon as you hear from Jerry but i want you to bear in mind now that i have warned you and do not blame me for anything bad that happen between you and Jerry if you continue to deal with her without my knowledge.

Best regards,

Mrs Maria Jean

All in all, the bait lasted about two weeks. It didn't cost Maria Jean a lot of time or effort, but it did leave shim confused for most of those two weeks, which is a good thing. I tried reviving it later, with a "you were right--Jerry's scum" email, without luck.

"i know i,m small boy but i am trained in very high level of life, i don,t want any chaperon in this transaction, or your butler." - M. Johnson
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work keeping the mugu off balance. Good touch with the "but Jerry is a woman" angle, didn't see that coming!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic