SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Well you know my name is Simon

View next topic
View previous topic

Starym
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My return to scambaiting, was brought on by one Simon Omega. From the romantic beginnings, to where we are now. There are four players thus far, so here is my key:

Simon Omega: Mugu extraordinare seeking to deposit late fatherís savings in overseas account.
Brother Joe Kerr: Monk belonging to the Church of the Three Sixes.
Mike Toure: Banker. Doesnít say much.
Barrister Davidson Udo: Just joined the story. Should figure into future posts.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:38 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: From Simon
Abidjan,Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Email. ([email protected])

Dear One,

I saw your profile, and I am in love with your personality.
I will like to get to know you better.

I am Mr Simon Omega the only son of late Chief and Mrs.Omega Douglass .My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast. He was recently assassinated by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip at the wake of the on going war in the country .

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Ab idjan he secretly called me to his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Six million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6.500,000) left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan.

Please, I need your assistance to transfer this money and come over to join you for investment as soon as possible.

Kindly reply through my private email for more detailed discussion.

Thanks and God bless.

Simon Omega
EMAIL: [email protected]

I half thought he was hitting on me the way that letter started, so I thought Iíd see where things would go.

Quote:
----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:38:53 -0500

Simian,

Gosh baby, you're making me blush. You'll make me break my vows with more openings like that!

I'd be happy to help you out as best as I can. My name is Brother Joe Kerr, and I am a monk for the Church of Three Sixes.

Your money would be of great help to my church, so please let me know what I can do to help.

His response does not disappoint. Simon calls me ďdearĒ five times through his response.

Quote:
To: Joe Kerr <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:53:39 +0100 (CET)
Subject: From Simon/Trust is the Key

Dear Joe Kerr,

Good day to you,I receive your mail with thanks and the content of your message was well understood to me.Dear honestly speaking i will like you to understand my story very well although it sound unbeleiveable because we have not meet each other neither you know any of my relative but i want you to understand that it because of my situation prompted me to solicit for your kind and urgent attention because the pressure was very high on me that i could not bear.

Sincerely this money was made rightfully by my late father and no other person has any contribution in making the deposit.But it was because of the greedness of my uncle that made him to plan with my late father's business associate to poison my father to death due to his wealth.Infact it is a long story,Please made up your mind to assist me in this transaction so that my money will be transfer to your account and i will come over to your country after the sucessful transfer of my money into your account to have rest of mind and also continue my education while you will help me to invest my money wisely in a lucrative venture.

Honestly i have the official lodgement receipt which the bank issued to my late father as at the time he made the deposit with the bank,this deposit certificate bears my name as the next of kin while my father name as the depositor,and i have went to the bank with the lodgement receipt to verify the fact and i have also informed the bank director about transfering my money to a foreign account for investment purposes.

Dear why i took this instant decission was because i went to the bank to withdraw some money for myself management but the bank director said that i have no right to withdraw any money or input any money to the deposit untill the money get transfer to a foreign account.he further explain that my late father deposited the money in a suspense account for onward transfer only.Dear with all my heart and trust i will send you the official lodgement receipt which the bank issued to my father,but i will like you to promise me as follows;

1)promise me that you will not do anything to hurt me or my money because my late father told me to be very carefully with the document. 2)i will like you to promise me that you will help me to find nice school to continue my education. 3)Tell the areas in which these money will be invested with more profit. 4)promise me that you will stand as my guardian. 5)Finally,you will not expose me to your country to avoid eyebrow over my money.
6)I will like you to send me your private phone and fax number.

To enable me fax to you the document the bank lssue my late fathers so you can contact them immediately for the transfer of my money to your account

Dear as soon as i receive your reply with full assurance,i will not weaste time to send you the document for proof in my next mail i will send you my photo and also needs your own too, please immediately you send all this informations do call me with this my hotel number 0022507226244.

iam waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you.
Simon,

Alas, Simon missed the part where I am a monk. Either that, or he doesnít know monks of the Church of the Three Sixes take an oath of silence. I also decide to give him the wrong nationality twice.

Quote:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in my response, our monastary's computer crashed and it took a few days. In any case, I would be happy to answer your concerns and I have a few of my own that I would like to address.

1) As our founder, Flyng S. Monster states: "Do no more harm than a wet noodle can, and you will become a truer man." I will do no physical harm to you.

2) So long as you do not attend school in Kansas, I will do so.

3) I know little of investing, but will do my best to hook you up with someone who does.

4) What is your age? Why would you need a guardian?

5) I have no idea what you mean by "avoid eyebrow". Explain.

6) As a monk, I have taken a vow of silence so to call me would not do you any good. The internet is sucha wonderful invention as it allows me to communicate with my family and witness. Let me see if I can find a place to get faxes.

Now for my questions:

1) About how long will this take?

2) I don't know about all your French laws, but tell the director of your father's bank that they have a terrible way of doing business. I'd ask for her phone number myself to tell her, but, you know...

Seriously, to force a client to transfer money to an overseas account? They're losing away all
their money and investors! Without any investors, they'll sure go under. What a stupid stupid
bank! It is best you get that money away from them or surely you will find yourself with none.

3) I hope that you will consider joioing my church.

4) With your father's wealth, it sounds like he himself may have opened an account in my country.
Let me know your father's name. Every year our government publishes a list of unclaimed monies. I will check for his name and find out if perhaps he already has an account open. Do not worry, our banks do not make you reinvest in overseas banks.

Take care my Greek friend.

Brother Joe Kerr
Church of the Three Sixes

It turns out I just filed his response in the wrong folder as I recently discovered it:

Quote:
My Dearest Brother Joe Kerr,

Thanks for your mail. How are you today and your family hope all is well, I prayed that this mail will find's you in good health.

Sir,Your telephone number is very important to me both your fax as well so we can talk on phone as well fax you the doucment to enable you contact bank for the transfer of my money to your bank account Sir, why your telephohe number is very important is because the bank will like to call you on phone before transfering the money to your bank account.
Sir, thank you once again for your promise and your williness to help me, I am 20yrs old. What i means about eyebrow is because of the confidenciality of the transaction as people are very bad now,

Sir, I went to the bank to ask the bank director how long it can take for the bank to transfer my money to your bank account he told me that transfering of the monery to your account will take but only 72hours as soon as they receive your bank informations completed.
This is bank contact: please do contact them immediately for the transfer by monday.
BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
CITY/STATE: PLATUEA- ABIDJAN
TEL: + 225 05 002-831
FAX/ + 225 07 206155
E-Mail: [email protected]
WEBSITE/www.bkoa-ci.net.
DEPOSITOR/ ACCOUNT NAME: MR. JOSEPH CALED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0147582354.

Now, call the bank on behalf of me and tell the bank you are my foreign partner who is recieving the fund and investment,though I clearified it properly to the bank manager this morning, try not to do any mistake because it would creat problems and suspicion along the line and try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my last entire hope in future, to keep it confidential is for the safety of both of us.

Sir, As soon as you receive the money to your bank account and send me some to arrange my document to come over to your country i will join your church because your church is my church we are christine in one God. please try all your ability to contact the bank by monday with what ever your discussion with them do inform me. this is my number 22507226244.
i am waiting very anxiosul to hear from you.
Best Regards
Simon.

Quote:
To: simon om <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:36:36 -0500
Subject: Re: From Simon/Trust is the Key

I would suggest that you look at the subject of your emails Simon. You say "Trust is the key" but you are being very offensive to my beliefs, and my trust in you is waning.

When you asked for my phone number, I explained to you that I have taken a vow of silence. I have promised my God that I will never speak again to my family, friends, bretheren or anyone again as a sign of my devotion. I take my vow seriously and will not tolerate disrespect to it.

You also promised to email me documents proving your father's estate is real. Where are they?

I understand your concerns about confidentiality. Send your fax to (206) 666-6524.

Now, I will be happy to email Joseph. In the interest of your confidentiality, may I assume [email protected] is his direct email address?

I really do want to help you Simon, but you must respect my ways.

Brother Joe Kerr
Church of the Three Sixes[/black]

Simon canít figure out my K7 phone number, so he writes back

Quote:
[color=red] ----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:15:32 +0100 (CET)

My Dearest Brother Joe Kerr,

Thanks for your mail. please i will send you the document tomorrow i have been trying to send you the document through the fax number you gave me but it was not going tthrough, so is already night here by tomorrow i will send you the document by scaning.

take care of yourself.

Best Regards.
Simon.

I donít respond.

Quote:
Sent: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:50:49 +0100 (CET)

Dear Brother Joe Kerr,

How are you today and your health hope everything is ok.
please bear with me as i can not be able to send you the document today, is because of the political problem going on in this country right now, I hope you are hearing about it in your country as well, so i am writing you right from my hotel because i can not go out today to send you the document.

Anywhere,what is your disucssion with the bank and when did they promise to transfer my money to your account let me know.if you have not contacted my bank here please do contact them immediately send your account information to the bank here so the transfer can commence this week because i want to be with you before the end of this month for the investment of my money next year.

Please do inform me your discussion with the bank director please pray for me always in your prayer untill i am with you.
I am waiting to hear from you very urgent.
Best Regards
Simon.

There is no discussion with the bank yet Simon, Iím waiting for your paperwork.

Quote:
Sent: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:59:55 +0100 (CET)
Subject: FINE THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED

Dear Joe Kerr.

How are you today hope all is well with you, i wonder why you have not respond to my mail, have you contact the bank please let me know i wil be going to the bank tomorrow to find out if you
reach them for the transfer of my money to your account.

This is the documemt the bank lssue to my father the day he made the deposit, when you contact them let them know that you are my late father business partner who want to receive my inheritance to your account. anywhere i have also inform them that you will contact them for the transfer of my money to your bank account in your USA

Iam waiting to hear from you very urgent.

Best Regards

Simon.

When I figure out how to work this board better I will post the document. I email the bank:

Quote:
Sent: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:57:14 -0500
Subject: Hello

Greetings and hallucinations,

My name is Brother Joe Kerr, the partner of the late Johnson Omega. I am writing to assist his son, Simon in transferring his father's account to mine.

Simon is like a son to me. Before I joined the monastery his father and I had a gay ol' time on our many trysts, just the two of us. I can't wait to have the same experiences with my dear Simon.

Let me know what you need from me to make this dream a reality.

Brother Joe Kerr

Much to my surprise, Joseph Caled does not write back! It is Mike Toure and heís not one for conversation.

Quote:
To: "Joe Kerr" <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:36:58 -0500
Subject: Your-ref: Rquest for transfer

Dear Valued Customer(Mr.Joe Kerr).

Your-ref: Rquest for transfer
Our ref: Release of fund,
Date: 23-12-2005

According to the law of this country concerning international transfer of huge amount of money, certain documents has to be processed from
concerned ministries here and tender to our bank, before the said funds can allowed to be transferred to you legal and successfully without any hitches. You will also need a service of an attorney here, to process the required documents, he will also stand on your behalf to sworn an affidavit of claims and sign all the necessary documents on your behalf to legalise this transaction.

Best Regard

Mr. Mike Toure

This will not do, I was instructed to contact Joseph Caled, so I write Simon:

Quote:
I think you may have mixed up some of the information you sent to me from the bank.

The way I understood it, the guy I was supposed to contact was named Joseph Caled. When I email [email protected] I get a Mike Toure. Since you made it clear that this is a very confidential matter I want to make sure this is the right person. Is it Joseph or Mike?

Brother Joe Kerr

Quote:
Sent: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:26:14 +0100 (CET)
Subject: From Simon.

Dear Mr Joe Kerr.

Thanks for your mail, Know there is know mistake Joseph Caleb is the assistant manager of Mr Mike Tour. so you can contact both of the them, but Mr Joseph Caleb, has traveled the person in position now is Mr Mike so he is the person who will transfer my money to your account.

This is what the director of the bank told me today this morning i received your mail and rush to the bank, Please contact Mr Mike and don't waste any other time so you can receive my money to your account this week. please i want to be with you before the new year

i waill be waiting to hear your discussion with the bank.

Best Regards

Simon.

I donít check my email for a couple days (it is Christmas after all) and so Simon gets worried:

Quote:
Dear Joe Kerr.

How are you today and your family hope all is well, Mr Joe, i can't see the reason you always keep silence you know is not heping me at all. if you really want to help me you should out fully for this transfer. what is your discussion with bank?

i am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Simon[/red]

What did I tell you about my vows Simon? Anyway, I want to make him wait just a little bit longer, so I ask him about the lawyer:

Quote:
[color=black] ----- Forwarded Message -----
To: simon om <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:55:49 -0500
Subject: Re: reply very urgent

Simon,

I'll have you know I fell ill over the weekend. There is a nasty flu going around, and my doctor recommended rest and to stay in my room to avoid spreading the virus which is what I did.

I have started feeling better, but am having trouble finding a lawyer around here, which the bank said I would need to continue with the transaction. There aren't many around here familiar with Ivory Coast laws. Might you know one that can take a case pro bono?

Brother Joe Kerr

So Simon backs down.

Quote:
Sent: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:23:19 +0100 (CET)
Subject: reply very urgent

Dear Joe Kerr.

Thanks for your mail. How are you today and your health now hope is getting more better i am so sorry to hear that you are sick i will continue to pray for you okay.

I was at the bank this morning when i receive your mail. to find out why they need a lawyer the director of the bank told me that you will apoint there bank lawyer here in abidjan who will help us to get the documents from the ministry of justice, That as soon as the document is been obtain they will transfer the money without any delay.

Please i want you to contact the bank so you both can conclude every thing today or tomorrow, as i was discussing with bank director he told me that you should contact them so they can tell you what requires to transfer the money to your account.

Again, the bank director told me that you have not even submited your bank account to them please do so immediately, because without your bank account where do you want them to
transfer the money to.

i am waiting your discussion with them.

Best Regards

Simon.

So I finally respond to the bank.

Quote:
To: "bank africa" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:58:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Your-ref: Rquest for transfer

After talking with Simon Omega I understand you are going to appoint a lawyer to work pro bono on this case.

What more, if anything, do you need from me?

Brother Joe Kerr

Mike Toure remains a man of few words, hereís his response.

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Joe Kerr.
We advise you to adhere strictly to the instructions below regarding the documentations required without a moment's delay.You will also have the opportunity to contact this lawyer for assisting you towards this documents for the effective and efficient banking service, you must send along his legal consultation fee and fees for approval of the whole documentations. The total sum it shall cost you are total sum of US$3,750 Dollar only which is not negotiable in terms of payments.
Here are the lawyer contacts
BARRISTER DAVISON UDO ( ESQ)
UDO & COULIBALY CHAMBERS
TEL/FAX: + 225 07 922-773
E-Mail: [email protected]
Your immediate compliance to this mail will enable us to serve you better. You can also call us if you have any question.
Mr. Mike Toure

SO I email the barrister:
Quote:
Sent: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:45:11 -0500
Subject: Hello

I've been assigned to contact you by the Bank of Africa re: the Simon Omega's inheritence.

Here in the states, law offices get tax deductions for accepting cases pro bono for religious organizations. Do they offer such benefits where you live? Perhaps we can work togther.

Brother Joe Kerr

And that is all to my tale up to this point. Comments and feedback are welcome. Positive ones are encouraged.

Edited to add: Another thing you should know is that when I emailed the barrister, I also also reported the bank to abuse. I want to see how they try to explain their change in email address.
Starym
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, please notice that I found an email that I previously thought was lost.

Now, it was four days before I heard anything from either Simon or the lawyer. I actually thought I had lost this bait, when on my birthday I got responses. First this one from an impatient Simon:

Quote:
Dear Mr Joe Karr,

How are you today and your family hope all is well with you, Please i want to know your discussion with the bank and when are they transfering the money to your bank account.

secondly, i am not happy for this silance you kept for so long now, please break the silance because is not helping me at all. this transaction would have been concluded by now but you not show anything yet why?.

happy new year.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Simon

And then this one from the lawyer. I especially like LAWYER LAWYER for a user name, it adds a touch of class and realism don't you think?

Quote:
To: "Joe Kerr" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:19:47 -0500
Subject: RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST

I am Barrister DAVISON UDO (Esq),a solicitor at law. I am the Attorney To ( BANK OF AFRICA ) ABIDJAN -- COTE D' IVOIRE. On the 29th of
DECEMBER 2005, where contacted by MR. MIKE TOURE the bank manager he applied and instructed we should be assistance securing some vital documentation to back up a sum entire fund valued US$6.5 Million transfer to abroad, according to MR. MIKE TOURE, Unfortunately we met and discussed with the director of the bank, get all information completed and agreed to work accordingly.

As with most questions of this nature, the answer is really quite
simple: pay your lawyer his or her legal fees. It is a normal service and procedure for a lawyer rendering his or her creditable customer with an assistance on the customerīs request.This system has being in practice until last year when the Cote d'Ivoire law makers introduced article A4 otherwise known as Strict Ban on Business assistance.This law was enacted to treat and reduce global problems .The above article has therefore made it absolutely impossible for our chamber,lawyer to commence work towards your request nor to any customer without making legal registration at the office to certisfies his/her legal assistance to his/her customers or friend without approval from the Cote d'Ivoire law makers. For this reason we advice you to adhere with the instruction to make payment of sum US$3,750.00 Dollar for our legal consultation fee for your registration in our chamber before we commence action towards your case in securing all the required documents then after that the transfer must be executing within 72 hours the payment are met.

We advice you to adhere with the instruction to make payment to our Financial secretary's name listed below through western union money transfer with immediate effect.

Name: MBUBA MATURE IFEANYI

Address: Avn: 12 Cocody street way - Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire - West Africa.

Fail not to send the control number for that can allow retrieving the sum from western union office here.

Best Regards

Barrister Davison Udo ( Esq).

So my first order of business is to slap Simon for insulting me when it was the lawyer that took so long to respond to me:

Quote:
Simon,

I realize you are probably anxious to have the process completed, but give me a f***ing break here!

Since I last contacted you I have emailed the bank and got the name of my lawyer. I sent out an email to him on December 30 which I have attached, and did not get any response until today, probably because the barrister was living sinfully celebrating the new year. So I have had nothing to report since our last email.

Do not assume the worst Simon, I am as mucha slave to these barristers as you.

Brother Joe Kerr

Then I decide to go for banking information, with much success as you shall soon see.

Quote:
To: "LAWYER LAWYER" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:45:56 -0500
Subject: Re: RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST

Davey,

I must confess that I am unfamiliar with Western Union, explain what this is.

Or better yet, it seems to me that if you represent a bank, then you probably have an account with that bank. Even if you don't bank with Bank of Africa, you and your firm surely have a banking account somewhere. Could I just transfer my payment to your account?

Brother Joe Kerr

Quote:

Sequel to your request you can remit the sum to this account for your service and make sure you don't make any mistake.

BANK OF AFRICA COTE D'IVIORE
ANGLE AVEVNUE TERRASSON DE FOUGRERES ET RUE GOURGAS
01 B.P. 4132 ABIDJAN 01

ACCOUNT NUMBER: (01143370005)
SWIFT CODE: (AFRICIAB)
BANAFICIARY; MR. UGOCHUKWU ADOM.

Best Regards
Barrister Davison Udo (Esq)

I sent this info on to someone at aa419, but if anyone else wants to help try and get this account shut down feel free.

Simon also becomes the submissive mugu:

Quote:
Subject: May God bless you

Dearest Brother Joe Kerr,

Greetings in our Lord Jesus Christ Name.

Dear, I heard what you said I will be there to the lawyers chamber tomorrow to push him to pay attention to this matter as matter of urgency, I am worried for I have no source of income if not I would have done everything without looking nor waiting for anyone to assist me, I am at schooling before the sudden death of my father that led me dispressed and disorganized. Please and please kindly call the lawyer on phone as that will make him understand how urgency it's for getting this documentations.

Thanks

Simon

I certainly wouldn't want to be dispressed, but Simon should know by now that I am not going to talk to anybody. In the meantime, I come up with an idea, asking for Marvinator's help. To buy myself some time, I email Davison & Simon.

Quote:
I have received your message and understand.

Just give me a day to get the money and it will be transferred immediately.

Brother Joe Kerr

But Simon gets greedy and decides to hit me up for more money

Quote:
Dear Mr Joe Kerr,

Thanks for your mail. How is your health hope all is well with you over there.

Please Mr Joe, i want you to try your best to send the money to the bank lawyer so he can obtain the document needed to enable the bank to transfer my money to your account bank.so you can send me $10,000.00usd to pay my hotel bills and arrange my papers to join you immediately to continue my education in U.S. please make sure everything concluded this week.

I am waiting to hear from you very urgent.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards

Simon.

Having not heard anything a day later he writes me yet again

Quote:
My Dear Joe Kerr,

How are you today and your health. Sir, Please what is happening i was at the bank today to see the bank lawyer he told me that you said to him, he should give you one day to send the money to obtain the documents but since then he has been waiting to hear from you.

Mr Joe, Please try to make sure everything conclude immediately you are the hope of my life now please do not disappoint me the hotel manager are trying to drive me out from the hotel since i can not aford to pay my hotel bills, please Dear Kerr, you are all i have now please try to send the money to the lawyer so he can obtain the document to enable bank to transfer the money to your account.

Please do not abandon me here you are the beneficiary of my money now please try to settle with the lawyer, again your silance is giving me alot of problem, I have been telling the hotel manager to have patient that i will give him there money but since there no inprovment because of my poverty they have ask me to move out from the hotel.

please Dear Joe, try to help me from this my condition i don't no what i can continue to explain to you before you can understand me but i pray you will understand me.

may our God continue to see us through.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Simon.

When I get home, I will work on posting Marvinator's gret article titled Joe Kerr Robs Wayne Ent. Right now I am at work and firewalls prevent me from accessing my webpage, but I can post my response to both Simon and out barrister which contains some details of the article:

Quote:
For God's sake man, give me a break!

Simon, I have been on the run for the last two days after gathering monies for you and Johnson.
You
see, we monks don't exactly have a lot of money either. The monastery takes care of all our clothing, food, shelter and spiritual needs. We sleep on a hard cot at the Church of Three Sixes, wear itchy robes, fast every Friday and never say a word about it. I can't take out loans Simon.
No banker in the world would lend money to a man that took a vow of silence. So I robbed from Wayne Enterprises. I lost my wallet, so now the police and media know who I am. I can't go back to the monastery, and I'm carrying $15,000.

Simon, there is no way I can go back to the bank, there are policemen there that will recognize me.

Johnson, as I deleted your post with your western union details, please send it to me again. Can I send Simon's money in the same transaction as yours? Simon, are you alright with that? If not, send me your details.

When the police are not watching, I will attempt to get online again.

Brother Joe Kerr
[/img][/list]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic