SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two fake barristers that just cant win

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu thought he had hit pay dirt when he got an internationally famous actress's email address. 3 months later he still hasnt got a dime for his trouble.

I tried to calm things down a bit and play this bait fairly straight, and as expected it was all very boring until I got to the lawyer stage, and then I started to have fun with my pet, I just couldnt help but twist his tail and torment the bastard.

NOTE: All the scammers in this bait are actually the same lad, he works alone, he has no oga or gang, and all emails from him came from the same IP until the closing part of the bait when he went on a road trip to the moneygram office.

NOTE 2. I have Xed out Rachel's last name to prevent future pets finding this bait with google. Her full name does appear on the documents.

NOTE 3. Most of the pictures posted here are links. Just click on the link if you want to view it. Most of them are typical boring lad stuff.

Characters, listed in order of appearance:

David Moris. Scammer, pretends to work for the Ecobank as an auditor.
Rachel. Baiter, the scammers intended Maga, Actress
Susan Chiluba. Scammer, pretends to be from the Ecobank Head Foreign Payments Department
Barrister Charles Kelechi Scammer, pretends to be an Ecobank Accredited lawyer.
Barrister Ugwueke Ekene Scammer, pretends to be an Ecobank Accredited lawyer.
Johnathon Wad. Baiter, Rachel's trusted UK lawyer

It all started with this, courtesy of the now defunct shuttle, a bog standard boring lad scam format.

Dear,

From_the Desk of:

Dr.David Moris (This scammer is currently not part of a gang and has no partners or a chairman, and his real name is Emma Awa)

In other to transfer (USD$40, Million Dollars) from our bank, I have the courage to ask you to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable of this important business believing that you will not let me down.

I am Dr.David Moris an auditor by profession.I headed a team that audited the account my Bank I am presently the Operation Area Manager of my bank which is Eco bank.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1980 and since 1995 this account has been dormant. In the light of

the fact, I need your assistance to open your doorto this opportunity for both of us, by providing all necessary information where the fund will be remitted.

I reconed I should get this money transferred since it will be forfeited to the Federal Government after this period of 10 years.

I want to process the transfer into a safe account abroad but I don't know any one who could actually assist, I am contacting you, because this money can only be approved to a foreign account, being that the owner of the account Engr. Burke Sean Armstrong was a foreigner.Unfortunately Engr.Burke Sean has been reported death in the korea crash of 1997 without leaving a a beneficiary to this account.Please refer
to <http://wwwcnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list/>

I need your full co-operation and assistance because the management of the Bank is ready to welcome any person, who has correct information of this account,which I will give to you as we agree to work together.

All I need from you now is your account information where the money will be transferred to.As soon as I get this information I will send to you a prototype application which you will send to my bank requesting for the money to be transferred into your account.

I will give you (US$10M) million united states dollars of the total.

I will explain fully when I receive your consent as regards this mutual beneficial proposal I look forward to your earnest reply

Regards,

Dr David Moris

Actress Rachel replies to the scam

I may be able to help you with this.

Please tell me what I need to do

RW

Scammer David Moris replies

Thanks for your prompt reply and your willingness to take part in this transaction.I assure you we shall get this money transferred into your accounbt in few banking days if you follow my instructions
So send the following information let us proceed with the transaction,

1.Account number
2.Account name
3.Name and address of your bank.

I will send to you a prototype application for the transfer of the money as soon as I recieve these information.The application will enable us apply formally to the bank for transfer of the money.You can as well open a new account for the transaction if you so wishes.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

Actress Rachel replies

Here are the details you requested,

BANK NAME: PLUNDER & FLEE PLC
BANK ADDRESS: LAND LUBBER SQUARE LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
A/C NO: 104210427419-069
SWIFT CODE: PFPFGB19
ACCOUNT NAME: MISS RACHEL XXXXX

Scammer David Moris replies

Dear Miss Rachel,

Thanks for your mail and the information therein.Below is the prototype application for money transfer.Please carefully go through it,complete it and send it to the bank through the email addresses of the bank as provided in the application.Let me know after sending the application to the bank.

Waiting to haer from you,

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

The Manager
Eco Bank Plc

2 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Po Box 1997863
Victoria Island

Email: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

Re: Release of $40,000,000.00 U.S. dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) on account number 14-255-2004/utb/t of Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong.

Dear Sir,

Reference to the above stated Account No. 14-255-2004/utb/t of the late Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong, with a credit balance of 40 Million U.S. Dollars Only.

I have been advised by counsel that I am the designated beneficiary to the above referenced,dormant account, held by the late Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong.

As such, we wish to apply for the release of the total said amount of $40,000,000.00 (Forty Million U.S. Dollars Only) in our favor, representing the credit balance in the said account.

In accordance with the National and International Laws of Inheritance, kindly remit the stated amount in full to our account number stated below:
(Fill in the information below)

Account name:
Account no's:
Bank name:
Bank address:

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong., who was entrusted with The Management of AGRO-SUPPORT LTD. . the need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

We shall therefore be very grateful if this requestmeets with your favorable consideration.

Thank you.

Actress Rachel fires off the application to the bank

Actress Rachel:

The Manager
Eco Bank Plc

2 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Po Box 1997863
Victoria Island

Re: Release of $40,000,000.00 U.S. dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) on account number 14-255-2004/utb/t of Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong.

Dear Sir,

Reference to the above stated Account No. 14-255-2004/utb/t of the late Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong, with a credit balance of 40 Million U.S. Dollars Only.

I have been advised by counsel that I am the designated beneficiary to the above referenced,dormant account, held by the late Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong.

As such, I wish to apply for the release of the total said amount of $40,000,000.00 (Forty Million U.S. Dollars Only) in our favor, representing the credit balance in the said account.

In accordance with the National and International Laws of Inheritance, kindly remit the stated amount in full to our account number stated below:

Account name: MISS RACHEL XXXXX
Account no's: 104210427419-069
Bank name: PLUNDER & FLEE PLC
Bank address: LAND LUBBER SQUARE LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
SWIFT CODE: PFPFGB19

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong., who was entrusted with The Management of AGRO-SUPPORT LTD. . the need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

I shall therefore be very grateful if this requestmeets with your favorable consideration.

Thank you.
RW

Scammer David Moris:

Dear Rachel,

How are you today?
Hope fine and cool!
Have you heard from the bank?
Please get back to me as soon as you hear from the bank.
I await to your prompt reply.

Best Regards.

Dr. David Moris

Scammer Susan Chiluba from the Fake Ecobank replies:

Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application for Telegraphic Transfer of money from our bank.

Please be informed that the bank is currently going through your claims and will get back to you in due course.

Thanks for banking with ECOBANK "Your Reliable Bankers"

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs.)
Head Foriegn Payments Department

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

We are happy to inform you that your request for the Telegraphic Transfer of money from our bank has been approved.

Please refer to the attached document for deatails.

Thanks for banking with ECOBANK "Your Reliable Bankers"

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs.)

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/EcoRequirements.jpg

Scammer David Moris:

Dear Rachel,

How are you today?
Hope fine and cool!
Please get back to me as soon as you hear from the bank.
I await to your prompt reply.

Best Regards.

Dr. David Moris

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel replies to David Morris
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Yes, the bank replied and I am going to need to send them some documents. I need you to supply me the death certificate and an affadavit of right to claim. They also want my passport, probably to ascertain that I am who i say i am. This will be no problem but I will need your help with the other two documents.

Awaiting your prompt response and the documents

RW

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer David Moris:

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for your mail.I am glad the transfer has been approved by the bank.
I will leave my office immediately after sending this mail to you to go and get the death certificate of late Engr.Burke Sean.About the court affidavit,the bank has a numbers of lawyers accredited to carry out such legal services to the bank's customers who could not be present for the transfer.I will also try my best to get the contact of one of the accredited lawyers of the bank to help us get the sworn court affidavit.

The photocopy of your international passport or driver's license is just needed for routine identification which is just a normal banking formalities.So you can make the photocopy and send to the bank.Meanwhile in case you do not have an international passport or driver's license,you can send any other form of identification to the bank.

Finally,send me the approval mail the bank sent for me to have a look at it

I will get back to you later after getting the death certificate and the lawyer's contact but before then I want you to get in touch with the bank and do what I explained above.Mrs.Susan is a very understandable woman and I want you to try to earn her friendship so that we can have a smooth transfer.
Regards,

Dr. David Moris.

Actress Rachel replies

Ok, I will send them a scan of my passport. Attached is the letter the bank sent. Please keep in touch.

RW

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel replies to Mrs Chiluba

Dear Mrs Chiluba

Thankyou for your prompt and professional repsonse. I have attached a scan of my international passport as you have requested. Although I have taken the precaution of having the scan electronically security marked with my email address to reduce the possibility of unknown unauthorised use, I must insist that you immediately destroy it once you have sighted it to prevent any of your personnel fraudulently using it. Identity theft is rampant everywhere these days and even with the best trained staff there is occasionally a dishonest employee lurking waiting for such an opportunity. With reference to the outstanding documents, I am in the process of obtaining these and will deliver them to you as soon as possible.

RW

Scammer Susan Chiluba from the Fake Ecobank replies

Sir/Madam,

I hereby acknowledge the reciept of your international passport.We still await the arrival of the remaining documents namely death certificate and sworn court affidavit with the Fund Release Order Fee.

Note that your money will be in your account within 48 hours of meeting with the bank requirements.

Meanwhile there is nothing to worry about.The protection of our customer's privacy is of high priority to the bank,besides I personally handle customer's information.

I expect to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Scammer David Morris replies

Dear Rachel,

How are you today,hope you are fine.I was able to get the death certificate of late Engr.Burke Sean A.

The death certificate is attached herein this mail.I was also able to get the contact of one of the accredited lawyers of the bank to help us get the sworn court affidavit.

The lawyer's contact is as follows,

NAME:Barrister Charles Kelechi
ADDRESS:100 Ogui Road,Enugu
EMAIL:[email protected]

Now I want you to get in touch with the lawyer.Tell the lawyer that you have some money with the ECOBANK which you want transferred into your account.That the bank has requested that you provide a sworn court affidavit to authenticate you as the beneficiary of the money in the account.Therefore you will appreciate it if he can help you get the court affidavit.Finally tell the lawyer that he was recommended to you by the bank as one of the accredited lawyers of the bank.

Let me know as soon as you have sent the mail to the lawyer.

Finally I want you to send the death certificate right away to the bank.Tell the bank that you will soon send the court affidavit.Then ask Mrs Susan Chiluba the best way to send the money for the Fund Release Order Fee to the bank.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/DeathCertificate.jpg

Actress Rachel replies

Thankyou for the death certificate. The bank has replied and is happy with my credentials but want the death certificate and affadavit as soon as possible. I will contact the lawyer to obtain the affidavit. Hopefully he will be efficient and hasten this deal for us. How much do these things usually cost in your country?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Rachel,

How are you today,hope fine.Thanks for your mail.I am glad we have come this far in this transaction.

Please go ahead and contact the lawyer as he is one of the best among the several accredited lawyer's of the bank and I believe he will be effeicient in getting the affidavit for us in good time too, this will also help us conclude with the transaction and have the money in your account before the end of the week.

Now about the cost of the affidavit,it really does not cost much to procure an ordinary affidavit.But however since these involves the international transfer of money and coupled with the amount involved,these tends to increase the cost of procurement.Just go ahead with the lawyer I believe he will be in a position to give us the most efficient and cost effective legal services.

I will be expecting to hear from you after getting in touch with the lawyer.

My best regards,

Dr.David Moris

ENTER FAKE LAWYER, Now the fun begins!

Actress Rachel fires off a request to fake lawyer

Dear Barrister Charles Kelechi

My name is Miss Rachel XXXXXX and I am a resident of the UK. I wish to retain the use of your legal services in the following matter. You were recommended to me by the staff at ECOBANK as one of the accredited lawyers of their bank.

I am the foreign business partner and the surviving next of kin to to Engr. Burke Sean Armstrong. Unfortunately my cousin Engr. Burke Sean Armstrong was killed in the Korea Airlines crash in 1997. I was personally devasted by this tragic accident, and unfortunately Sean died without leaving any beneficiary to an account held in his name at the ECOBANK in Nigeria.

I have applied to have the funds in the account transferred to my account here in the UK, but the staff at the ECOBANK have demanded that I provide a sworn court affidavit to authenticate me as the beneficiary.Therefore I would appreciate it if you can help me get the court affidavit to state that i am the benificiary.

Please advise me if you are in a position to obtain the affadavit, and the costs involved.

Rachel XXXXX
Flat 4
19 Cherry Lane
Stopford on Kent
UK
ph no: 0709287xxxx

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles replies

DEAR,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I UNDERSTAND FROM THE MAIL THAT YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU AN AFFIDAVIT OF FACT IN LINE WITH YOUR MONEY IN A CERTAIN BANK.
HOWEVER BEFORE I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ENABLE ME VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS ON THE BANK.

A.THE ACCOUNT BALANCE TO BE TRANSFERRED
B.THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND NAME FROM WHICH TRANSFER IS SOUGHT

ON THE RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE LISTED INFORMATION I WILL HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE BANK TO VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS AND IF YOUR CLAIMS ON THE BANK HAPPENS TO BE CORRECT AND VALID,THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER AND WILL THEN GIVE YOU MY CHARGES.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

BARR.CHARLES KELECHI

Actress Rachel replies

David,

The lawyer has responded, but he requires the following information to get the affadavit.

He needs:

Account number
Name of account
Balance to be transferred.

Get back to me soon, the sooner he gets these, the sooner we can get the money transferred.

RW

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for your mail.
The account name is Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong
The account number is 14-255-2004/utb/t
The amount to be transferred is $40million
You can refer to the application which you submitted to the bank to view the information.

Send the information to the lawyer immediately so that he can start the process of getting the court affidavit.I believe he needs information to start work.

Keep me informed.

Warm Regards,

Dr.David Moris

Actress Rachel replies to fake lawyer Charles

Barrister Kelechi

Thanks for your mail.

The account name is Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong
The account number is 14-255-2004/utb/t
The amount to be transferred is $40million

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles replies, with a fee demand of course!

DEAR CLIENT,

I RECIEVED YOUR INFORMATION. I HAVE GONE TO THE BANK TO VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS. INFACT I PERSONALLY MET THE LADY IN CHARGE OF DISBURSEMENT WHO COMFIRMED THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIMS.

I AM THEREFORE HAPPY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER. TO PROCEED YOU HAVE TO PAY MY CONSULTATION FEE OF 800=00 BRITISH POUNDS (EIGTH HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS) AND THE COURT CHARGES OF 1,500=00 BRITISH POUNDS (ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS).

THE CONSULTATION FEE AND COURT CHARGES ARE PAYABLE BEFORE I PROCEED TO GET THE SWORN COURT AFFIDAVIT.

SEND THE MONEY BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION IN THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY :

THE NAME IS: CYRIACUS EGESIONU

SEND NECESSARY INFORMATION NEEDED TO CASH THE MONEY (THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER AND THE CONTROL NUMBERS ETC.) .

I WILL PROCEED TO THE COURT TO GET THE SWORN COURT AFFIDAVIT IMMEDIATELY THE MONEY IS CASHED.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

BARR.CHARLES KELECHI

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But Actress Rachel isnt happy about upfront demands for payments

It is time to throw a spanner in the works!

Actress Rachel:

Barrister Kelechi

Thankyou for your prompt reply and your fees are more than acceptable for the seriousness of this transaction.,
However, it is most unusual to say the least to request payment up front. This is most unprofessional. All dealings I have had with the legal profession have at least given me the courtesy of a detailed invoice for their services and given me an account. You have to send me an invoice for the guaranteed services that you are contracting to provide, and then I enter into the contract by agreeing to pay your fee. Get your lazy secretary to draft up a complete invoice, stating the services you will provide, the costs and fees and taxes, and then I will send you the payment. If your chambers are not capable of acting in a professional matter then I will have no recourse but to choose another barrister.

RW

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles replies, and he doesnt like Rachel's attitude!

DEAR CLIENT,

I WILL RATHER PUT IT TO YOU THAT I NEVER KNEW YOU BEFORE.I BELIEVE I WAS RECOMMENDED TO YOU BECAUSE OF MY COMPETENCE IN MY CHOSEN FIELD.I DO NOT LAY CLAIMS TO BEING THE ONLY LAWYER AROUND,NIETHER AM I THE ONLY LAWYER ACCREDITED BY THE BANK.I HAVE ALSO DONE THESE IN TIMES PAST TO A LOT OF PEOPLE AND I THINK THAT IS THE REASON I WAS RECOMMENDED TO YOU.

SO I WILL NOT APPRECIATE IT WHEN YOU USE DEROGATORY WORDS ON MY SECRETARY WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR THE PAST NINE YEARS.

WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK TO MAKE ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR CLAIMS I MET THE LADY IN CHARGE OF FORIEGN DISBURSEMENTS WHO ASSURED ME OF THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIMS.BESIDES THAT SHE ALSO MADE ME UNDERSTAND THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF YOUR MATTER.BECAUSE OF THAT I DECIDED TO WAIVE SOME BASIC PROTOCOLS IN ORDER TO SATISFY YOU AND THE LADY WHO HAS SO MUCH CONFIDENCE IN ME.SO YOU CAN SEE HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU INSINUATE THAT MY SECRETARY WHOM YOU HAVE NOT MET BEFORE IS LAZY.

I HAVE ATTACHED THE CONCORD IN THIS MAIL.CAREFULLY GO THROUGH IT,APPEND YOUR SIGNATURE AND SEND ME SCANED COPIES FOR RECORDS.

I WILL GET YOUR JOB DONE LIKE I STATED THERE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECIEVING THE MONEY.THE INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOU THE MOMENT THE MONEY IS CASHED.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

BARR.CHARLES KELECHI

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles is also a lad document machine! He sends all these to prove his secretary is not "lazy"

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/AGREEMENT.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/AGREEMENTPAGE1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/AGREEMENTPAGE2.jpg

But Rachel is not to be denied her request for an invoice!

Actress Rachel:

Ok, I like the look of the contract but still I must insist of an invoice so I know the exact charges I can expect and what my money is being spent on. I can claim them as a loss on my business tax return. Get your secretary (it looks like she is not lazy afterall lol) to knock up a detailed invoice for your services, and I assume it will have your chambers letterhead.

Include everything, ie

Services provided ie provision of affadavit
Taxes
Fees
Commissions
Photocopy charges
Phone Call Charges
Bribes
Motel Charges
Taxi fares
Whores

Etc

You may wonder what reason I have for knowing all this. My first job after leaving school was as a legal secretary, so I know all about correct legal office practice.

RW

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles replies, and he still doesnt like Rachel's attitude!

Scammer Lawyer Charles:

DEAR CLIENT,

YOU GET THE INVOICE WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY.YOU MIGHT HAVE WORKED AS A SECRETARY TO A LEGAL PRACTICTIONER BUT THAT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU THE INDESCRIMINATE USE OF DEROGATORY WORDS.

YOU WILL GET A DETAILED INVOICE THAT CAN ALLOW YOU RECOVER WHATEVER COST YOU WANT TO RECOVER ON YOUR BUSINESS TAX RETURNS BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY.CERTAINLY MY INVOICE HAVE THE COMPANY LETTER HEAD.

I AM HAPPILY MARRIED AND I DO NOT GO AFTER WHORES.I WILL RATHER NOT CONTINUE WITH THIS IF YOU CANNOT STOP INSULTING MY SENCE OF DECENCY WITH THIS CONSTANT USE OF LANGUAGES WHEN THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY.PERHAPS ITS TIME TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER LAWYER,THAT IS IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT PUT YOURSELF TO CHECK.

IF YOU REALLY NEED THE SWORN COURT AFFIDAVIT, YOU DO WHAT I SAID AND I GET IT FOR YOU.A DETAILED INVOICE WILL BE SENT FOR YOU .I AM SURE I WILL DO A GOOD JOB FOR YOU BUT IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS THEN I REGRET TO SAY I AM A BUSY MAN WHO DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE.

MEANWHILE I STILL WANT TO REMIND YOU ONCEMORE THAT I NEVER LOBBIED TO WORK FOR YOU.I WAS RECOMMENDED TO YOU BASED ON MY RECORDS AND MY COMPETENCY.I AM ALSO NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY SO I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD INSIST ON GETTING AN INVOICE BEFORE YOU PAY UP.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

BARR.CHARLES KELECHI

Actress Rachel is not to be outdone by a trumpted up pen pusher!

Actress Rachel:

Once again I stress to you that it is most unusual to request payment up front without a valid contract. This is most unprofessional. What is to stop you accepting the money and then not completing the requirements of the client? Nothing! You have to send me an invoice for the guaranteed services that you are contracting to provide, and then I enter in to the contract by agreeing to pay your fee. That way, we are both covered. But why am I explaining this to you, you should know this? Because of your most unprofessional aproach to this matter, I insist that you provide me proof that you are indeed what you claim to be. I insist you provide a copy of the following:

1. Your call to bar certificate

2. Your diploma or degree in law

3. Your international passport or drivers licence

4. Your licence to practice law as a registered business

5. The invoice that I requested

Only after I receive these documents will I consider you to be the barrister you claim to be, the way you have handled this matter so far has sown a very serious seed of doubt in my mind.

If you cannot or do not provide these simple tokens of proof then I will be forced to terminate this matter and I will be contacting the authorities. I must advise you that I have serious doubts to your credibility.

RW

Scammer Fake Lawyer Charles replies, and he definately doesnt like Rachel's attitude and quits!

Scammer Charles:

RACHEL,

I AM SORRY IT HAS COME TO THIS BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,TO QUESTION MY EXPERTISE.AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WE HAVE HERE ASKING ME TO BRING ALL THAT,ARE YOU CONDUCTING AN INTERVIEW FOR ME?

WELL YOU TALK ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND RUNNING AWAY.WELL I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I CANNOT RISK MY REPUTATION WHICH TOOK ME FIFTEEN YEARS TO BIULD BECAUSE OF A PANTRY SUM OF 2,300 POUNDS.IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE BANK IS AWARE THAT I AM HANDLING YOUR MATTER AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO TELL THEM FOR THEM TO REPORT ME TO THE NBA AND MY LICENSE WILL BE SUSPENDED IF NOT WITHDRAWN.

WELL RACHEL OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED ME OF THESE THINGS.NO CLIENT OF MINE HAS EVER TAKEN MY TIME FOR NOTHING AS YOU HAVE DONE.

I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AS I DO NOT THINK WE ARE CAPABLE OF WORKING TOGETHER.BYE

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

BARR.CHARLES KELECHI

So after Barrister Charles leaves the scene, I let a couple of days go by, just to let the mugu sit and sweat on what he thought was a sure thing. Maybe his next lawyer wont be so uppity?

Two days later Scammer David Morris sends this

Dear Rachel,

How are you today. Hope fine.I have been waiting to hear from you for sometime now.
Hope all is well.Please update me on the situation of things.

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I let him stew for another two days
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Rachel,

It has really been a long time without hearing from you.Well I will like to have a comprehensive run down on the transaction so far.Have you been able to procure the Court affidavit??.If not let me know so I can make arrangement to get it from here.

I want us conclude this transaction before the end of financial year of the bank so that it will not reflect in the next audit of the bank.

So let me know what is happening,I can arrangement to getthe court affidavit here because I believe that is the only thing holding the transaction as I have already provided the death certificate.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

Actress Rachel responds

David, I have been waiting for your response. Did you get yesterdays email? My account was not accessable for a while yesterday and I believe someone tried to hack in to it, as some emails are already read and I have not read them, and some important emails have been deleted. I sent you a mail yesterday asking for another lawyer, as that idiot kelechi or whatever his name is a rude arrogant son of a bitch and refuses to act in a professional manner. Did you get it? Other people have contacted me saying they did not get any mail from me yesterday even though I know I sent them mail.

Please advise me of a new lawyer to contact asap, the last one was an incompetent unprofessional idiot. He doesnt have a call to bar certificate, and wont send me his credenntials so I believe he is an imposter.

RW

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for your mail.I did not get the previous mail,may be it is because of the problem you talked about.Hope you have been able to ractify the problem with your box.

I have been wondering what could be wrong.Well I am sorry it went like that with the lawyer.

Well I will advise you not to worry yourself because of the lawyer's attitude.The most important thing is that the transfer has been approved by the bank.

What you have to do now is to send a mail to the bank and ask them to give you the contact of another accredited lawyer of the bank.You can explain to Mrs Susan Chiluba that the lawyer you approached before was not able to get the court affidavit for you,that you want her to give the contact of another lawyer.Also tell her to please bear with you that you will have the documents ready in few days time.

Let me know when the bank gives you a new lawyer's contact.

Regards,

Dr.David Moris

Then Scammer Susan Chiluba from the fake Ecobank sends this:

Sir/Madam,

We write to know if all is well.We are still expecting you to come up with the bank requirements to effect the transfer of your money into your account.
Thanks,

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Actress Rachel replies:

Mrs Chiliba,

The lawyer I approached was not able to get the court affidavit, and we could not come to an agreement, please provide the contact details of another lawyer, or do you wish me to search for one myself?

RW

This idiot cant remember if I am a man or a woman!

Scammer Susan Chiluba from fake Ecobank replies:

Sir/Madam,

We shall get back to you shortly with the contact.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

The scammer sets up a shiny new alias and email address just for me Laughing

Scammer Susan Chiluba from fake Ecobank replies:

Sir/Madam,

Below is the contact.Sorry for the little delay.

NAME:UGWUEKE EKENE
ADDRESS:N0 11 NACHI STREET,ENUGU
EMAIL:[email protected]

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs.)

So rachel fires off another request for legal services, will this mugu barrister be any better than the last one?

Actress Rachel requests legal service:

Dear Barrister UGWUEKE EKENE

My name is Miss Rachel XXXXXX and I am a resident of the UK. I wish to retain the use of your legal services in the following matter. You were recommended to me by the staff at ECOBANK as one of the accredited lawyers of their bank.

I am the foreign business partner and the surviving next of kin to to Engr. Burke Sean Armstrong. Unfortunately my cousin Engr. Burke Sean Armstrong was killed in the Korea Airlines crash in 1997. I was personally devasted by this tragic accident, and unfortunately Sean died without leaving any beneficiary to an account held in his name at the ECOBANK in Nigeria.

I have applied to have the funds in the account transferred to my account here in the UK, but the staff at the ECOBANK have demanded that I provide a sworn court affidavit to authenticate me as the beneficiary.Therefore I would appreciate it if you can help me get the court affidavit to state that I am the benificiary.

Please advise me if you are in a position to obtain the affadavit, and the costs involved.

Rachel XXXXXX
Flat 4
19 Cherry Lane
Stopford on Kent
UK
ph no: 0709287xxxxx

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene replies:

Madam,

I recieved your mail.I will be glad to be of service to you.I will be in touch with you again later in the day to give you the details of my proceeding.

Please instruct your bank that you have approached me for this because I shall be making enquiries in the bank concerning the transfer.

I presume that the account in question is in the name of your late cousin Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong which you want transferred to your own account name Rachel xxxxx.Please advise me if I am in order.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy about the death of your cousin.

I will be back soon.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene
234-80-63495977

The scammer is not mucking around this time, he sends Rachel a legal agreement

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene:

Madam,

Please read and advise.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene
234-80-63495977

Enclosed is a document

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/Agreement_Ugene_doc1.jpg

But all it is a cover sheet. Has he lost the plot already? A couple of hours later part two arrives

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene:

Madam,

I had a hectic day today,I am supposed to have been back to you.I ask for your understanding because the delay was not intentional.

Please go through this agreement and advise me if it acceptable to you.

I will get the Sworn Court Affidavit by tomorrow if you give me the go ahead order.

I expect to be paid immediately after you recieve the Sworn Court Affidavit.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/Agreement_Ugene_doc1_2.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel replies:

Thankyou for your most professional and prompt reply.

All is in order and I look forward to the delivery of the affadavit.

RW

A day passes and no afadavit. Then finally Ekene gets the bait rolling again
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene:

Madam,

Please find attached herein the Court Receipt.

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/RECEIPT_1.jpg

Ekene also sends an invoice, even though Rachel hasnt asked for one yet! He is not going to blow this scam again!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene:

Madam,

Please find invoice attached.

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/UGW_1_.INVOICE.jpg

Finally, the dodgy affidavit arrives, complete with half a red seal of truth, Laughing and a request for payment

Scammer Ugwueke Ekene:

Madam,

I am most sorry for the delay.I got the sworn Court Affidavit late yesterday,however I have been having problem with my scaner and that is the reason I am just sending it.I deeply regret any inconvienence this might have caused you.

Please find attached the Sworn Court Affidavit.I sent my invoice and the court receipt for the Court Charges before this.

I hope I have been of service to you.

Please use the informaion below to remit my fee and the court charges through Western Union

ADDRESS:11 NACHI STR.ENUGU NIGERA

Kindly send along to me the Test question and Answer and the Control numbers.

Please let me know if I could be of further help to you.

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours In service,

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/AFFIDAVIT_1.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel sends off the dodgy affidavit to the fake Ecobank
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Actress Rachel:

Here are the documents you requested. Please remember that you stated " your money will be in your account within 48 hours of meeting with the bank requirements"

RW

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bank is happy with the documentation, but now demands a release fee
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

We are happy to inform you that we have received your outstanding documents.We have also concluded the vetting and there are in order.

Please refer to the bank requirements letter dated 28th of Sept,2005 which was sent to you by the bank.Also refer to the paragraph four of the Court Affidavit.The Fund Release Order Fee is therefore part of the Bank Requirements for the transfer to take place.

The Fund Release Order Form will be sent to you shortly.When you return the Fund Release Order Form to the Bank with the Fund Release Order Fee,the transfer certainly shall take place within 48 hours.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel replies, eager to send the money and get the funds....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Susan, I have read the banks requirements and I now have the �3500 ready to send. Do I just wire it to your bank (attn you), or do I need a receivers name and address?

Ekene wants his fees paid
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Hope you got my mail with the accompanying documents.I have been checking my mail from time to time since morning to see if you have remitted the money.

Please I will be most gratefull if you remit the money to me.Please remember that you will be breaching the agreement between the two of us by delaying to remit the money.I will think this is rather uncalled for as I brought out my time to get the Sworn Court Affidavit for you in good faith with the written mutual understanding that you will have my fees and the cost remitted immediately after sending the Sworn Court Affidavit for you.

I expect to hear from you soonest.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But Rachel isnt going to pay by western union or moneygram, she is going to wire the funds bank to bank, the mugus hate that!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Ugwueke,

Please do not worry about your remittance fees, I have arranged for the money to be wired to you. And Thanks again for getting me the documents I needed.

I have checked with my bank and I see that there are many banks in your country who are agents for electronic money transfer services so I have sent the �850 for your services by electronic money transfer using my banks worldwide online money transfer service. You can track the transaction online or use your banks money transfer customer computer terminal. If your bank does not have a customer money transfer terminal then log in at http://www.mybanksmoneytransfer and create a free customer tracking account and track the transaction online. Once you have logged in you can track your transfers progress. When it says it is completed and ready to pick up, write down the MTCN and head out to one of the banks listed below. Simply tell them your name, address, senders name and the MTCN and they will hand over the money, it is that simple. You dont need ID or a test question/answer either because only the sender, receiver and the computer knows the MTCN and the sender/receivers details. You are listed as the receiver for the transfer and the address is the address on your invoice. The MTCN is 136923954. Please notify me once the fees have been received.

Here is a complete list of all the banks in your country who are moneytransfer accredited agents compatable with my bank.

(You can also confirm which bank is closest to you by using my banks money transfer online services. If you have any problems call them on +44 704 012 2716 This is a local cost call only.)

A comprehensive list of 50 Nigerian banks that do electronic transfers was listed, but I wont bother listing them here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Without any complaints about using bank to bank transfers instead of western union or moneygram, the mugu barrister has actually taken the trouble of registering online to track his transfer, but Rachel has sent the wrong MTCN
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Thanks you for your mail.I am glad you have sent the money.However I will like to know how long it takes for this bank transfer to be completed and be ready for pick up.
I created a free customer account like you instructed and tried to track the proceedure whether it is ready for pick up,but the MTCN kept returning as invalid tracking number.Please check if the number is correct.

MTCN is 136923954

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

The mtcn is 1369239754, It seems I must have missed out the seven.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Following Day and no reply from Ekene)

Actress Rachel:

Ekene, have you received the payment yet, it should have been paid by now?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The scammer has been so preoccupied with getting the money transfer, he has forgotten the other business of the banks
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,
We are sorry for the delay in answering your mail.I was not on seat yesterday.I lost my daughter in a ghastly motor accident,she was taken in for surgery in the morning hours and later gave up after the surgery.
Well you will send the Fund Release Order Fee

SUSAN CHILUBA(MRS)
CBN QUARTERS ENUGU

Remember to send the detailed information which I will use to cash the money.

This will be a faster means of sending the money as I will be able to cash it immediately,so as to process and round up your transaction.Sending the money through account will amount to some delays as it will take 5 banking days to clear.So I will prefer you send it by Western Union so that I will cash it immediately and make sure your money is transferred into your account before taking my casual leave to be with my husband who is really feeling the loss of our daughter.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Susan, commiserations and my deapest sympathy about your tragic loss.

I am sorry about the delay, my car broke down and left me stranded in the rain and I had to get a taxi home. It took a while to get a taxi, none of them wanted to stop in the rain.

I have struck a problem. I went to the western union office yesterday and they said that because of the destination country the receiver has to fill out some anti-terrorism forms. I tried to explain to them that the receiver is a bank and it all should be fine, but they would not listen. They insist that you must fill out the forms. I then went to the moneygram office and they said the same thing, in fact they threatened to arrest me if I filled out the forms for you. I then went to my bank and asked their opinion. They said that I could wire the money bank to bank, or I could electronically transfer the money using bank to bank money transfer or I could send you a certified cashiers cheque. What do you want to do? Do I send you the forms, or do I wire you bank to bank, or do I use bank to bank money transfer or do I send you a bank cheque?

Please tell me which option you would prefer me to use

RW

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ekene is getting concerned the bank is taking so long to transfer the money

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Thanks for your concern.I have not yet received the money .I tracked the transaction using the mtcn number,the expected delivery date is tomorrow being 20th October 2005.

I have also made further enquiries and the scheme seems not to be widespread here in my country,however I have seen one or two banks that are agents.

The delivery date being tomorrow so I hope to cash it tomorrow,however if I am not able to do that I will write a mail and inform you so you can do the remittance by other means.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

But Rachel has a suprise in store for Ekene, she has cancelled the transfer because she has been warned it is a scam!

Actress Rachel:

Ekene Ugwueke or whatever your real name is

I got an interesting phone call from my bank today. They tell me that you are a fraudster and there is no such deal or money or anything and the whole thing is a con called 419 advance fee scam.

You should be ashamed of yourself. get an honest job and stop stealing from hard working honest people. For your information the bank has cancelled the transfer and has returned my money.

get an honest job. stealing is the way of the devil.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ekene is almost in tears, pay day was so close!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I recieved your mail and I have to tell you I was really dissappointed.

The world you know is corrupt and Nigeria in particular has been labelled by the Transperency International as the third most corrupt country in the world.The Transperency International which is a respected body also told us that 90% of the corruption in Nigeria is taking place inside the Presidency.

Our leaders has been stealing from the people and lodging the money in swiss and other European banks thereby giving our country a bad name.

However our current president in the name of Olusegun Obansanjo is doing evreything possible to redeem the country's image.To make this come true the presidency instituted what we call the EFCC(ECONOMIC AND AND FINACIAL CRIME COMMISSION) to checkmate the activities of our leaders who steal our money and lodge it in foriegn banks.The section in our amended constitution which empowers this commission is section 419.Therefore any money coming into or going out of my country is strictly scrutized.Meanwhile the electronic money transfer is called bankaway transfer in my country and because you do not need any identification like National ID card, Driver's License or International passport to collect the money fraudsters has been using it because they need no identification to collect the money,but it is not like that with Western Union or Moneygram where you have to present your National ID card,International passport or Driver's license.This is just the position.

I want you now to understand that trust is something that is earned and not bougth.When you approached me for this job.I accepted and trusted you even though I did not know you.But I have to trust you because of the reputation of the bank you are dealing with.I also have to trust you because in my chosen career it is important to trust your client and also gain the trust of your client as that will give you the opportunity to give the best of legal service to your client.

I just want you to know that I am not fraudlent.I worked for you on trust.I am 47 years of age married with three issues,I also enjoy a lot of admiration and respect from my colleagues in the legal field.

So please I want you to understand that I am real and I have done your service for you in good faith.Send my fees to me by Western Union or moneygram with the information I gave you earlier on.

I tried to call you on phone but I was not able to get through.Please call me on the phone so we sought things out.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel is not convinced, and sets Ekene up for the trophy picture
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Although this goes totally against my instincts after the fraud warning I received from my banks anti-fraud department, I am going to give you a chance to prove to me that you are indeed a barrister and not a thief.

Provide me with the following and I will believe you

1. Your call to bar certificate

2. Your diploma or degree in law

3. Your international passport

4. A clear and high resolution picture of you in your barrister clothes and wig holding a sign with the name of the movie I am currently acting in "SHIVERS LAIR" (it is a pirate movie, and should be released just after christmas)

The conditions of this picture are NOT negotiable, as this picture of you will confirm to me that you are indeed the person in the passport, and you are indeed a barrister and holding the sign prevents you from using any old picture from a magazine or the internet. The picture must be clear. Any attempt at forgery or fakery and the deal is off and I will wash my hands of you forever. You will not get a second chance.

Do all this and I will believe you and send you the money. If you dont, then I have no choice but to believe you are a phony.

Will Ekene come up with the goods? A couple of days pass, with no contact from the bank or Ekene, has he given this job up?

Three days later

Actress Rachel:

I take it by your silence on this matter that you are indeed a fraud?

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I got your two mails.I did not keep quiet as you assumed.I was realy having a deep thinking about your request since it seems strange to me that I will be asked to provide all those things after having explained to you the situation in my last mail.Besides I had a busy weekend preparing for some court sessions.

Well I got a call from the bank today regarding my dealings with you.Though I was not really desposed on your inclination but I was prevailed upon by the bank.

I will send you the things you requested but I will have a busy day tomorrow.I have some pictures in my regalia but I do not have one with the incription you gave me.So it all depends on my schedule tomorrow.If I have time I will take the picture but if not then it will have to be done next tomorrow.

I really regret this misunderstanding but I hope I will be able to be of service to you now and may be someother time you need anything of sought from my country.

Like I told you,you got that call because of the looting habit of our leaders and their cohorts in the corridors of powers.Even a state governor of one of the Southern States in my country is currently facing trial in a London Court.The trial is to begin on the 5th of November.He was granted bail but not allowed to come back to my country because if he does he will invoke the immunity clause to cover his crime.His crime, he was cought bringing in a million pounds of our money into London.

You can imagine the kind of bad image our so called leaders are giving to us patriotic Nigerian.That is why we are in full support of our government reform programmes even though it affects us indirectly now,but we believe in the long run interest.

Since I will not want to jeopadise my relationship with the bank and you as a client I will get you the things you requested.

I tried calling but did not get though.I will network is bad most of the time.You can call me on phone so we can talk.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

So even though it looks like Ekene is going to send the goods. He doesnt!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

Your time has passed and no word from you.

Where are the documents?

Where is the photo?

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Sorry for delay.Please find attached my call to bar certificate.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/CALL_TO_BAR_CERTIFICATE.jpg

Three days pass, has Ekene got the resources to come up with the trophy picture? He has!

PART TWO to follow

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART TWO

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I got your mails.Though I was not disposed initially to send you those things you requested from me.It seem rather strange to me that you will ask me to provide those items for you as I have never been asked to do so.Again I did a good job for you all on trust so you can imagine how I felt when you started calling me a fraudster.

However I have been prevailed upon by the bank who insisted I must provide those things for you else they will cancel my contract of service with them.

Therefore I would have sent them to you since last week except for the National Tragedy that befell us.Apart from the death of the President's wife,the Bellview Boeing Crash that killed the 117 passengers on board including the crews.I represent a part of the Consortium of Insurance companies that insured the aircraft.So since then we have been in lagos looking into the insurance settlement.

I have attached my call to Bar Certificate in the previous mail.Also attached here is the picture you asked me to take.I deeply regret that my scaner has suddenly developed problems so I will send my international passport and my degree result as soon as I recetify the fault of the scaner.

I hope I have been able to satisfy your curiosity.I will appreciate it if you send a mail to the bank telling them that I have started sending you the things you requested.

I will also appreciate it if you send my money with the previous information I gave you before using western Union or Moneygram.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

It looks like Rachel will have to wait for the passport, the scammer has been so busy with getting the picture, he hasnt had time to run the banks scam to his script. The fake bank now starts contacting Rachel again, The bank wants a wire transfer, but to another bank, and of course the scammers real account was immediately reported to real life authorities

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Its unfortunate the Western Union and Moneygram are becoming too strict on these things.

There is a terro alert on one of the British Oil ventures my country.I guess that was responsible for that.

I advise you do it by bank to bank transfer using the follwing information.

ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXXX CO LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER:470XXXXX2-4
BANK NAME:TAIPEI BANK SUNGCHIANG BRANCH
BANK ADDRESS:200 SUNGCHIANG ROAD ,TAIPE TAIWAN R.O.C.
BANK TELET NUMBER: 12924
BANK SWIFT:TPBTTWTP 470

This is the bank's agent's account and I will be able to recieve the money in three banking days. Meanwhile send the payments slip to me by email attachment after making the payment.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba
Head Foriegn Paymnts Department

Rachel smells a rat

Actress Rachel:

Can you please explain why you, a bank, are asking me to transfer fees to another bank, in order for you to receive them. that does not make any sense at all. Why cant I transfer straight to your bank? This sounds very suspicious.

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

I just want you to understand that there is nothing and I say absolutely nothing to worry about.
The account I gave to you is an account of the agent of the bank.I use it when I am working on a transaction whose owner stressed confidentiality.I decided to use the account because of the descretion which you instructed me to observe in your transaction.I also thought it best because of the embarassement which the Western Union and Moneygram officials must have given to you.Knowing the nature of your press and your personality as a star actress I decided to be more descret and confidential this time around.So Rachel that is the reason I gave you the account.

However if you still feel some how about the account then you can send the western Union form for me to fill out so we can get these things done.

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foriegn Payments Department.

Rachel cant send the fees, because the account really is reported! So she sends the western union security forms

I made enquiries at my bank and the account you gave me to deposit the fees into is flagged as "under investigation", whatever that means. Does it mean it is dormant?

Here is the form, it is in four parts to make it easier to print

I wont post the forms here, they are readily available on the Eater

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

I have completed the forms and attached it to this mail.I am sorry for the account.I will find out the reason why.

I hope the form is well filled out.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FormP1.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FormP2.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FormP3.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FormP4.JPG
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel questions the bank about the dodgy lawyer

Actress Rachel:

Thank you for filling out the forms

However, there has been an alarming development. When I transferred some money to pay the person you told me was a lawyer the anti-fraud people cancelled my transfer and phoned me to tell me that this transaction is a fraudulent scam. If the lawyer cannot provide the standard lawyer credentials that I requested and meet the criteria I have given him to prove beyond a doubt that he is genuine then unfortunately I have no choice but to cease all communication with you and him. Because you referred me to him you must be implicated in this as well. Feel free to contact him and ask him why he cannot or will not meet my demands. Because he has not replied to my demands I therefore must come to the conclusion that he and you are indeed frauders. I have no choice but to believe the anti-fraud people. Until this is resolved I will not send any fees or taxes.

RW

All of a sudden, Scammer Ekene has finally found a scanner that works, (of course he has, he just used it to send "Susan's" forms), and sends the outstanding forms and once again requests his fees

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I am sincerely sorry for the delay.My scaner really gave me much trouble,so I had to replace it.

I have attached the remaining items you requested in this mail.I hope I have been able to give you a good service.
Please send my money with the previous information I gave you.

I will send you the information again after sending this mail.

Oncemore I apologise for keeping you waiting.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/statement_of_result.jpg

Ekene again requests payment

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Please use the informaion below to remit my fee and the court charges through Western Union or Moneygram.

ADDRESS:11 NACHI STR.ENUGU NIGERA

Kindly send along to me the Test question and Answer and the Control numbers.

Please let me know if I could be of further help to you.

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Yours In service,

Ugwueke Ekene

NOTE:I will appreciate it highly if you let the bank know that I have sent to you all you requested from me,as they threatened to withdraw their patronage of my services.

But Rachel is not to sure about the fake documents.

Actress Rachel:

I'll pass these documents on to my personal assistant to check for any irregularities (do not worry, she will not know the details of our business, she will just check the docs for me). If they check out, then I will send the fees by moneygram (the nearest western union office is to far) and also an apology on Monday.

Have a good weekend, I will be in France for the weekend.

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Thanks for your respose.
Your suggestion is ok and accepted.
Please i will appreciate if you inform the bank that i have sent all the documents you requested from you.

I wish you journey mercy to France.

Your In Service.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel has decided the documents are fake, and now has got her back up about the dodgy lawyer, so she questions his identity to the bank, because it was them that referred him to her

Actress Rachel:

Dear Mrs Susan Chiluba

I am contacting you to question the identity of the "lawyer" you recemmended to me. Attached is the photo of himself he sent me. Can you confirm that he is indeed the lawyer you recemmended? I have doubts because his passport says he is 47 years old but looking at his photo he looks to be in his early twenties. My PA has also brought to my attention that there is an anomoly in the passport date of birth, it says FED when it should say FEB, so she believes it is doctored and a phony

I await your comments

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your mail.Well the picture is that of the lawyer I recommended to you.However the picture in the international passport may not be a recent picture since he might have gotten the international passport sometime in the past .

The one in his wig is recent picture of him.I beleive the mistake the in the spelling of FEB as FED is a typographical error.Such a thing is common here with us where some of these government clerks are either incompetent or not committed to their job.

Please have the confirmation that he is the lawyer.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foriegn Payment Department

Actress Rachel:

you seem to have misunderstood my point.

The picture of the barrister is of a man in his twenties, the picture of the man in the passport is a diferent man to the picture of the barrister and the passport says he is 47, maybe it is the man in the twenties father?

The FED is typical of clerk incompetence, but should not have been allowed on a passport due to the several chains of inspection they go through. I will give you the benifit of doubt on this point, but I stand firm in the passport issue, the picture of the barrister is not that of a man of 47.

The scammer tries to get back on to his script

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Let me know when you are sending the Fund Release Order Fee.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Actress Rachel:

I will have a good look at the photos and decide tomorrow, today is to hectic with filming

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

I will get in touch with the lawyer immediately and see what happened.You would have told me this before so we resolve it.The lawyer is an accredited lawyer of the bank and I have no doubt about him.

However I will get in touch with him after sending this mail to see what the problem is.
I will get back to you later after being in touch with the lawyer.

Following day

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

I talked to the lawyer yesterday.I will like to know if he has been in touch with you.

Meanwhile it is important that you understand that the bank does not take the issue of representation and documentation lightly,therefore it is of high priority that we maintain tested and trusted attornies as our accredited lawyers.

I am a woman like you,I have my own children and besides I am a feminist who does not believe in gender limitations.That is why I took special interest in your transaction.It might also intrest you to know that I am one of your fans.So I tell you woman to woman that the lawyer is an accredited lawyer of the bank.He has also been tested and trusted having handled some high priority transactions for the bank.

All the same let me know as when you hear from the lawyer.

Ekene has gone strangely quiet, so Rachel again questions the bank

Actress Rachel:

Have you been in contact with this "lawyer" yet? I have requested proof from him, and he promised me he would meet my requirements. He has not, in fact there has been total silence on his side. He no longer responds to my mail. I now have to asume that he and you are exactly what the anti-fraud people told me, a fraud.

The fake banker tries not to discuss the matter any further and just demands the fees

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

In reference to your letter dated 24 october 2005 in response to letter after completing the Western Union Form,I wish to state that I am expecting you to send the Fund Release Order Fee since your conditions has been met by the lawyer.

The transfer of your money into your account will be effected upon the receipt of the Fund Release Order Fee.

And the scammer wants the question of the dodgy lawyer to die

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

While I am not defending the lawyer.I will state that which I know.The lawyer is an accredited lawyer of the bank.I have known him since I was the assistant in my department even before I became the departmental head.

I recomended him among many accredited lawyers of the bank because of his pedigree.I know pictures could be misleading.I have also taken time to look at the both pictures.I believe they are pictures of one and the same person, Barrister Ugwueke Ekene.

The lawyer has a huge physic,robust and perhaps looks younger than his age.Also though it might be a personal thing but people do alter their age for political reasons in our country where age is a barrier to aspirations to political offices.If the lawyer has done that I am not in the position to know,it is also not my duty to point it out.

I will like to refer you to your International passport which you sent to the bank sometime ago.You were 20years of age then but the picture in the international passport looks like that of a more mature and fully grown woman.So you can see pictures could be misleading.

By making this reference to your passport I want to let you know that I have not forgotten the advise you gave me at the beginning concering how to handle your international passport.By refering to it and bringing it up I did not expose it as I handled it alone.

So on my honor and on my job and woman to woman I make the confirmation again that the person in the picture is the lawyer.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Ekene finally reappears

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Wellcome from your trip to France.
I hope you had a wonderful and nice trip.
Please i am still waiting to hear from you in regards to my payment.

Yours In Service

Ugwueke Ekene

The fake bank starts the fund transfer ball rolling. Did they mention fees? Rachel seems to have forgotten the fees

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

In reference to our letter to you dated 17th of October.Please find attached the Fund Release Order Form.Complete the page two of the form and send it back to us by email attachment.

This is the final stage in the transfer of your money.Send the Fund Release Order Fee as you are sending back the Fund Release Order Form 2.

I am poised to effect the transfer of your money into your account as I have gotten all the signatories including that of the payment officer.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FORM1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/FORM2.jpg

I let the scammer stew for three days, then Ekene once again reappears, this time with threats!

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Its been sometime now and I have not heard from you.You said you will send my fees after going through the pictures I sent to you and up till I have not heard from you.

Well Madam I want you to note the following.You contacted me for the retainership of my services which I obliged by providing for you all the documents you needed for the transfer of your money into your account.I did that in good faith expecting that you will be happy with my services and pay me handsomely after receiving the documents.Only for you to start doubting my legitimacy and making unecessarry demands from me.However in the interest of peace I have to provide all you requested from me which according to my own evaluation were quite unnecessary and erratic,but I provided all for you.Now I am still waiting for you to send my money to me.I WANT TO ASK YOU IN ALL SINCERERITY,DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR.

Well I dont think it is fair and I want you to also understand that I am not begging you for money.This is my money which I have earned by working for you but the way you are carrying yourself makes it seems I am begging you for money.Well as a reasonable person which I am,I have given you your time but you have failed to be reasonable like me and pay me.

I want to bring to your notice these salient facts.

1.We had an agreement which you accepted before I started the work.I still have my copy and I believe you have yours.

2.I also have a copy of the Sworn Court Affidavit which I sent to you,and I hope you still have yours.

3.I have the copies of my Call to Bar certificate,International Passport,Degree result and the pictures which I sent to you,I hope you still have yours.

4.I want you to know that as an accredited lawyer of the bank and one who has operated in the Nigerian financial sector for sometime now,I know some certain things.For instance I know that in some of these transaction some of the people that claims to be beneficiaries are not really the next of kin of the deceased person.I can call for a full investigation into your matter to establish whether or not you are the cousine of Engr.Burke Sean A,as you claim in your first letter to me.

5.I can also use a court order to subponea all your communications with the bank to institute a full enquiry into your matter.

6.I can also file a suit against you in a Kent or London Court for witholding my payment after rendering you my services by providing to you the Sworn Court affidavit.

So Madam,I do not want trouble with anybody,all I want is for you to pay my money to me.I am not a trouble maker.Send me my money and let peace reign.However I give you 24hours to respond positively to this mail.But if after 24hours I did not hear from you in any positive way then I will be forced to put in motion a full enquiry into your matter with ECOBANK and if I find anything out of order I will make sure I get it published in all the major UK tabloids,I will also report to all the relevant authorities in UK(presenting all the mails you wrote to me and that which you wrote to the bank which I must have subponea with a court order including all the documents).Note that I will not mind loosing my contract with the bank but I must go to any length to make sure you pay me.

I regret it to go this way with you but did not give me any choice.I am waiting to hear from you or for the expiration of the 24 hours.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel ignores Scammer Ekene's threats

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I have waited to hear from you positively as i stated for the last 24 hours.

Since you have choosen to ignore my mail, i have now decided to take legal action inorder to investigate your matter. I will put in place a machinery using all my legal muscle to investigate you. You will now know that i am lawyer of international status becuase i will also use my contacts in UK to file a case against you in a Kent Court.

If i found out any irregularities about your matter with Ecobank i will also report you to London Metropolitan Police, Interpol and Antifraud Agencies for Money laundering, Impersonation, etc.

Yours In Service

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel isnt going to be intimidated by this upstart, so she calls his bluff and answers with threats of her own

Actress Rachel:

I seem to think that you wont do anything, as you are a fake, for all the reasons I have previously stated. The "bank" definately will not want the scandalous attention from anything you may dredge up. If you are indeed a lawyer, which I know you are not, feel free to contact my personal lawyer here in the UK. He will fight any suits you may file against me. I warn you not to bite off more than you can chew. His name is The Honorable Johnathon Wad ESQ, OBE, BLAW, BS, BSTRD, and his email address is john_wad@xxxxxxxx at Smegma, Wad and Associates. All further correspondence is to go through him as I no longer wish to discuss this matter with you. Do not attempt to call me again or I will have a restraining order slapped in your face.

Enter Johnny Wad, Rachel's personal lawyer, who promptly files a restraining order and sends it off to Ekene and the fake bank

Lawyer John sends restraining order to Ekene:

JOHNATHON WAD
SMEGMA-WAD CHAMBERS
LEVEL 2
GREATLAY TOWERS
MACCLESFIELD
UK

OUR REF: RW/RESTR-05-032-JW/027

ATTN: MR Ugwueke Ekene, Citizen of Nigeria

Sir, I am Mr Johnathon Wad, Solicitor acting on behalf of my client,
Miss Rachel XXXXX, citizen of The United Kingdom. It is my duty to
inform you that a RESTRAINING ORDER has been issued against you in the
UK Courts. I hereby serve in abstentia the Restraining Order onto you.
Attached is a Certified Copy of the said order. Any further business or
contact you have with my client is to be sent directly through me. You
will please note that the restraining order includes all associates of
yours in the matter of my Client, this includes all persona
representing
the fraudulent bank "Eco Bank of Nigeria" which in all probability is
yourself. The Restraining Order has been forwarded to your government
and its fraud department, the EFCC. I expect a warrant will be
processed
in due course for your arrest should you attempt to enter the United
Kingdom due to this fraudulent matter known as 419. Complying with the
Restraining Order, I will only communicate with you by written
correspondence, I nor my associates will entertain any oral/verbal
communication with you or any of your associates. Do not attempt to
call my chambers or my client.

Johnathon Wad.
Johnathon Wad. Smegma, Wad and Associates

Ekene, being a typical mugu, ignores good advice and keeps on emailing Rachel, infact he doesnt believe the restraining order is real

Scammer Ekene to Rachel:

Madam,

You are implicating yourself the more by forging court document.You are also arming me the more to take legal action against you.The court document you forged could earn you some more years in prison by the time I forward it to the Metropolitan Police.I will also forward it to the major Tabliods in UK like I said before.Your forged document did not specify the particular Kent Court from which the order is coming from.Your forged court document was dated 17th November 2005 and 17th october 2005?????? one document having two dates.

I now realise that you are congenitally corrupt.By the time I finished dealing with you and that Susan of a woman......you will know better not to play with people like me.

For your information I have already withdrawn my services from the bank,I am ready to fight you and Susan because the way she is protecting you tells me they are undertones about you and her.The bank has till 12.00 noon tomorrow(19/11/2005) to comply with the court order directing it to release all its proceedings with you for investigation or face contempt.

We shall see what happens since you feel you can walk away with my money,I will show you that you cannot,no matter what you think you are.So you better pay my money or I will send you to jail.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

And the scammer sends an email from the fake bank questioning Rachel's lawyer

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that a certain upstart claiming to be your lawyer has been contacting us claiming to be doing so on your behalf.

We will really like to receive a written confirmation with your signature about this.

Meanwhile I have till 12.00 noon today to relinquish all the information about you to the court for investigation.Barrister Ugwueke Ekene has called for an investigation into your transfer by a Court Order.

You can advise us before the expiration of the time,if not I will have no choice than to obey the laws of the land.Even a bank as a co-operate citizen is under the laws of the land.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Actress Rachel replies to the fake bank:

Mrs Susan,

Johnathon Wad is no upstart, indeed he has been my family's lawyer for thirty years. He represented my father before he passed away, and he has been my personal lawyer since I left school. Pass on whatever you may to that imposter, we have received undeniable proof that he is a fraud and a liar. Johnathon knows his real name, he found out from some government person in Nigeria. I am not interested in this sordid affair any more, it is to stressfull. Johnathon says I should no longer deal with you or him, but I am tempted to pay him his fee just to shut his dirty little mouth and get him out of my life once and for all. I dont need this stress.

Lawyer Johnny Wad isnt going to stand by whilst Ekene defies the restraining order

Lawyer John:

Sir,

My client has passed to me the mail you sent her. May I remind you that
the Restraining Order prohibits such contact. I am alarmed that you
think the document is forged. I suggest you call the courts and find out
for yourself. As per the error in dates, all clerks make the occasional
mistake, this proceeding was rushed in the highest urgency to protect my
client, hence the clerk making the error. Once again, I call the court
and quote the file number and it will be easily confirmed.

Johnathon Wad ESQ

Lawyer John also offers some free legal advice to Scammer Ekene

Lawyer John:

Sir,

Yesterday I had a chat on the phone with a German woman by the name of
Frieda Springer-Beck who resides in your country. Perhaps you have heard
of her? Perhaps not, it is irrelevent. She works for the EFCC and is
well aware of your sham and scams, infact she was a victim of them. She
tells me an informer has told her your real name, and the EFCC is
closing in on you. Although you are currently very low on the wanted
list, in fact you barely rate a mention, you are not even in the top
500, her informant often watches you from a distance, reporting your
sordid affair to the EFCC for a paltry commission, such is the type of
friends you have. She tells me the EFCC has recently received new powers
and better funding from the Nigerian government and despite the
corruption that is everywhere in your country they are making inroads,
and they are now paying the Police to raid Internet Cafes and make
arrests. She tells me many of your Internet Cafes are now monitored with
hidden cameras everywhere. She also says some mobile phone calls in the
cafes are monitored and recorded, and they can find you when you turn it
on. Eventually all the cafes and phones will be monitored this way, the
EFCC is determined to stamp this scamming out. You are not safe anymore
and they will eventually catch you if you continue with this marlarkey.

You seem an inteligent man, no doubt one with a better standard of
education than most of your fellow countrymen, indeed from what my
client has shown me I believe your English is the best I have ever seen
from an African. Do I detect a University education with you? If so,
why are you wasting your time and risking your freedom, not to mention
your family name on this silly scamming? Have you ever made any real
money out of it to take such risks? Most scammers make absolutely
nothing now, such is the awareness of this type of fraud in the world
now. It was pure luck that my client had never heard of this type of
scam and she answered your bomb. Only the very tiniest percentage of
scammers make any money now, and the EFCC is closing in on them. Why
dont you use your education and get an honest job? If you work hard the
rewards will come, and you wont have to worry about the Police kicking
your door down.
I offer one final piece of advice to you. If you have any asperations to
leaving your country for finer pastures and aspire to become a UK,
French, Canadian, New Zealand, Australian or US Citizen then you better
stop this marlarkey now, because these countries will not give an entry
visa, citizenship or a green card to known criminals, such is the state
of the world now. If you do slip by their net, and it later becomes
known that you were a successful 419 scammer, then these countries will
cancel your citizenship and deport you. If you have not been convicted
of anything serious yet (and 419 is considered a serious crime by these
countries) then quit before it is to late. The UK courts currently see
you as a nuisance, but once you take any money from your victims
("magas" I believe you call them, or is it "mugu"?)then there goes any
chance of you becoming a citizen of the above countries. Quit now before
it is to late.

Scammer Ekene ignores Lawyer John and keeps emailing Rachel

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Be informed that I have gotten all your communication,both mails and documents with Ecobank.

I am now investigating your claim as next of kin to Late Engr. B.S. Armstrong for which i will forward to the high authorities in Kent and Uk for your arrest and prosecution.

I am out for your matter with Ecobank. However, you must pay me because we had an agreement thereafter i will send you to jail and ruin your career if you are a liar of your claims.

Ugwueke

Rachel sets up a fake auto reply message to antagonise the mugu

Actress Rachel:

<AUTO REPLY> <PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AUTO REPLY>

The recipient has blocked your details from their gmail account. No further emails will reach the account holder until the account holder un-blocks your details.

<END OF AUTO REPLY>

to which he gets the same auto reply, but he keeps going

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Just want to take you back to your first mail to me where you claim to be a cousine of Burke Sean Armstrong.Now I know you are not.You cannot run away.Just pay me my money or I will send you to jail.I am not joking about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

to which he gets the same auto reply, but he still keeps going

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

What a lying cheat you are, you lie about everything.You lie about being the next of kin to Burke Sean Armstrong.You also lie about your age.I have been able to establish that you were born precisely on 7 March 1971 but you wrote 19 April 1978 thus becoming 7 years younger than your real age of 34.I will expose you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ekene:

NOTE:I told you I will get you arrested.I was able to get all your relations with the bank using a court order.I want to refer to your application to the bank where you fraudulently claimed to be the beneficiary of Burke Sean who is not in any way related to you.You have no option than to pay me my monies or I publish these things and in addition make sure you go tojail after ruining your useless career.

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,
Compliment of the season.
I got everything I wanted from the bank.The investigation is seriously going on and some interesting facts are begginning to come out.

For instance it has been established that Burke Sean Armstrong is an American and not in any way related to you.You have a Hungarian Jewish father and a Vienamese mother.So for now I have been able to establish that you are lying in that aspect about Burke Sean Being your cousine.....and I think you know what that means.

It has also been established that you are 34 years of age having been born in 1971 but in your international passport you misrepresented your your age as being born in 1978....I think you also know what that means.

This are some of the things I just found out and there are more and investigation is still going on.Your only way out is to pay me my money or I will send you to Jail.

Meanwhile when the time comes and after my investigation you refused to pay me,then I will forward all my findings to relevant authorities in Kent ,UK and the United States for appropriate actions.Meanwhile I am also comiling the list of all your previous and present employers in the movie industry.I will show them what a lying cheat and a fraud you are.

The only way out is to pay me my money or face the music.

Ugwueke Ekene

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Let me tell you.I know you have been receiving my mails and pretending you are not by using your hand to write the auto response.Well I want to tell you I am not bothered about that because I know you are reading my mails.

Now let me tell you one thing,you approached me for a job which I did for you in good faith,now you are making it difficult for me to recieve my pay.

All this rigmaroling was just to allow you time to be reasonable,but you have refused to be.I am a very reasonable man.I do not believe in harming people.I believe in using reasons to resolve conflicts.I have given you all the leeway to be reasonable but you have refused.The world is such a small palce that you do not know where we can meet again so that is why I expected you to be reasonable and pay my monies to me.Why I am saying all this is that the heart of man is wicked and can concieve evil of the first magnitude.I will rather not like to be the one to reck havoc on your life.But you are giving me no choice.I am not begging you for arms,rather I want to collect my fees which I earned honestly by working for you,and we have an agreement about that.

Well in a nutshell I want to tell you that you have 48hours to send alll my fees to me by western union/Moneygram.So that I can leave you alone and you leave me alone.Whereby you refused to send my money to me after 48hours of reading this mail.Well I will cause such embarrasment that you will wish you were never born and I will make sure you go to jail.

Remember from my investigation it has been established that you are not in any way related to the late Burke Sean Armstrong and therefore cannot be his beneficiary and next of kin as you fraudulently claimed.I will make sure every major tabliod in the whole of UK and entire Europe publishes this.I will let the world know what a lying cheat you are.

Also there is enough ground to charge you for money laundering and you know this.Your misrepresentation of your age in your international passport will also interest the the British home department,immigration the media and the populace.

So my dear send my money to me or I will take action against you by sending my findings to the relevant authorities that will prosecute you.

Ugwueke Ekene

Time for Johnny Wad to step in

Lawyer Johnny:

Mr Ugwueke Ekene,

On behalf of my client I will soon be contacting the Ecobank (the real
one, not the yahoo address one) to discuss whether or not you really are
an accredited attorney who is listed to act on their behalf. I have been
in contact with The Nigerian Bar Association and they do not have you
listed on their charter, either as Emma Awa or Ugwueke Ekene. Are you
suprised I know your real name? I received it courtesy of the EFCC,
thanks to the contact that I previously mentioned. Can you explain this?

This matter can cease immediately if you agree to the following:

1. confess to my client that you and your partners in this scam are not
representing The Ecobank.
2. admit to my client there is no huge amount of money to be
transferred.
3. cease all contact with my client after the two conditions above have
been met.

My client is in such a state of confusion that she refuses to listen to
reason and is convinced you are about to do her and her reputation
serious harm, and even though we both know this is extremely unlikely

she is convinced she must pay you to end this sordid affair. I will not
allow that to happen. I hence request that you end this matter now by
agreeing to the terms above. I repeat, I will not allow my client to
waste her money on a fraudster and send you any money.

Johnathon Wad

Ekene tries a diferent path. He is not 100% sure the auto reply is fake, so he emails Rachel from a new email address

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Let me tell you.I know you have been receiving my mails and pretending you are not by using your hand to write the auto response.Well I want to tell you I am not bothered about that because I know you are reading my mails.

Now let me tell you one thing,you approached me for a job which I did for you in good faith,now you are making it difficult for me to recieve my pay.

All this rigmaroling was just to allow you time to be reasonable,but you have refused to be.I am a very reasonable man.I do not believe in harming people.I believe in using reasons to resolve conflicts.I have given you all the leeway to be reasonable but you have refused.The world is such a small palce that you do not know where we can meet again so that is why I expected you to be reasonable and pay my monies to me.Why I am saying all this is that the heart of man is wicked and can concieve evil of the first magnitude.I will rather not like to be the one to reck havoc on your life.But you are giving me no choice.I am not begging you for arms,rather I want to collect my fees which I earned honestly by working for you,and we have an agreement about that.

Well in a nutshell I want to tell you that you have 48hours to send alll my fees to me by western union/Moneygram.So that I can leave you alone and you leave me alone.Whereby you refused to send my money to me after 48hours of reading this mail.Well I will cause such embarrasment that you will wish you were never born and I will make sure you go to jail.

Remember from my investigation it has been established that you are not in any way related to the late Burke Sean Armstrong and therefore cannot be his beneficiary and next of kin as you fraudulently claimed.I will make sure every major tabliod in the whole of UK and entire Europe publishes this.I will let the world know what a lying cheat you are.

Also there is enough ground to charge you for money laundering and you know this.Your misrepresentation of your age in your international passport will also interest the the British home department,immigration the media and the populace.

So my dear send my money to me or I will take action against you by sending my findings to the relevant authorities that will prosecute you.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel just has to tease Ekene a little

Actress Rachel:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 <[email protected]>: Account Deactivated

A deactivated account? Now why is that? Are you being fraudulent from that one as well? The EFCC is closing in on you, you better keep one eye on your back.

So why are you using another persons email account? This is another reason to believe you are a phony. Isnt it time you stopped this useless charade Mr Awa? I have very powerfull friends all over the world, so do your worst, I promise you it wont amount to anything, like you and your bank account lol. The English media will laugh when a fake lawyer tries to tell them he wasnt paid. Everyone hates lawyers, even fake ones! In fact, they will love to print that a fake lawyer is complaining because he didnt get paid, it would be a very popular story here. So go right ahead with your threats, I can do with some free publicity. My usual publicity agency costs me a small fortune, every time I use their services they charge more than my real lawyer costs me in a year.

The fake Ecobank steps in, trying to get Rachel back on script

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.I have not been on sit for sometime now.It is to do with your transfer and the trouble the lawyer is making.The management of the bank were of the opinion that I am having an inside dealing by protecting your personal information and risking court contempt.So I was ordered out of my sit,and I think they were probing me.Well just yesterday I was cleared to resume my sit.So I just saw your mail yesterday and I could not reply because it was such a hectic day for me with the hand over procedures.

Now I want to advise as follows,that we would have saved ourselves this troubles if you had paid the lawyer as you agreed with him.I told you earlier on that the documents you submitted to the bank are satisfactory.Therefore you should have just gone ahead and settle with the lawyer as both of you agreed.Had it been you took my advise,the transfer of your money would have been completed by now with the money in your account.So I think you should just pay the lawyer his money so we can conclude this thing once and for all.

The lawyer is really making trouble and I tell you he is capable of making even more trouble that you can realise.Imagine it was because of him that I was ordered out of my sit for four days.

While I was out of my sit,the person that took over from me made available to them all your personal information including your bank account information and your international passport.Ugwueke is really out for trouble and he is well connected in the system.

I advise you forget what your lawyer is telling about finding out the real name of Ugweke Ekene.He has no other real name except Ugwueke Ekene.I know this because I have known him for a long time.It is in your interest to settle the lawyer as you agreed with him.I am giving you this advise knowing fully well that you may not like it but I will have to tell you the truth.All my life I have been able to steer clear of scandals in this our work where a little scandal can send your career which you took years to build crashing before your eyes.I think you know what this kind of scandals can also do to a career woman like you.

It is not beyond salvage as I believe if you pay the lawyer,then I can send some people he respects to talk to him so that he forgets all this investigation stuff and we will then conlude the transaction.So let me know when you pay the lawyer so that I can send some prominent people he respects to talk to him.

Meanwhile I will expect you to complete and return the page 2 of the Fund Release Order Form that was sent to you sometime ago.Like I told you the transfer of your money into your account is in the final stage now.So just return the form and send the Fund Release Order Fee.

This is my humble advise"A stitch in time saves nine".It is not too late to amend things.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Rachel replies, and dangles the I have lots of money carrot

Actress rachel:

Mrs Chiluba

1. I hold you personally responsible for the other person releasing my passport. I requested that you destroy it immediatley you received it, and you told me: "The protection of our customer's privacy is of high priority to the bank,besides I personally handle customer's information.". Therefore it will be you that I sue if my passport is misused.

2. My lawyer has spoken for several hours to a german woman living in Nigeria who works for the EFCC. She has told him Mr "Ugwueke Ekene" 's real name. Johnathon said Mr "Ugwueke Ekene" is often watched in the internet cafe by a paid informant who is supposed to be a close friend to him and he told the EFCC that his real name is aba or awa or something like that. I didnt really listen to Johnathon when he explained it to me as I am not really interested who he is or what he does as long as he never bothers me again. I think it is a measure of the mans character that his best friend has betrayed him for a couple of dollars. Johnathon also says the EFCC woman has registered Mr "Ugwueke Ekene" 's real name with the UK and the US authorities as a known fraudster criminal and if he steps foot in this country Johnathon can get a court order for his deportation.

3. I was thinking of paying Mr "Ugwueke Ekene" his fees just to get rid of him once and for all but johnathon says that will only encourage him to harrass me for more money. I can easily afford to pay his fees, they are actually cheap compared to what Johnathon charges, this sordid deal has cost me nearly 10000 pounds in legal fees now, but why should I pay a phoney?

The scammer must surely be depressed by now, 10k to the UK lawyer, zip to the Nigerian lawyer

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Now look at what is happening.How much are you owing Ugwueke Ekene??How much have you spent in legal fees??? 10,000 pounds.Can you justify that economically.Let me tell you one thing about lawyers,they make money with people's trouble.Your lawyer knows the truth but he will not tell you because he want to be collecting your money,and do I blame him??.Actually NO because that is basically his work.

Well I am sincerely sorry for what happened but you have to appreciate the fact that I was taken away from my sit because of you.I also want to point it out to you that you are not heeding my advises or else you will not be spending the 10,000=00 pounds but the lawyers fee.I also almost lost my job and I believe they are still monitoring me but I am not bothered because I have done nobody any harm.

My advise is that you pay the lawyer.I will stick my neck out for you and make sure he does not do any more trouble to you.Besides when you pay him the management of the bank will now have a say in the matter.The management of the bank could not intervene because the lawyer has proven beyond reasonable doubt that you have a contractual agreement with him to work for you.That you also agreed to pay his bills.But these will change after you make the payment and the lawyer will not have any legal ground to make trouble with you.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foreign Payment Department

So the mugu sits around feeling depressed for a couple of days, then finally he mails Rachel again

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

Hope you got my mail.Well I have been thinking of this and so I decided to write you again.
I want you to really think about this thing the way I am seing it.Your lawyer is giving you all the legal advises and colleting his legal fees from you.The lawyer does not really want you to take the option that will resolve this thing.Why ???.Because he wants the problem to go on so that you will continue paying him.But Rachel I want you to take a moment and think about this thing.If Ugwueke Ekene starts making his trouble,it is your own name and not that of your lawyer is at stake.It will be your reputation and not that of your lawyer at stake,you alone will be facing the scandal and not your lawyer.I want you to really think about these things.Just pay Ugwueke his fees and tell your lawyer that you have settled with him on that subject matter.I am not saying he should stop being your lawyer,but I am saying on this subject matter you can just tell him you have settled with him.
Think about this and get back to me.

Instead, rachel sends back the banks paperwork. Maybe the mugu is going to get some fees afterall?

Actress Rachel:

attached is form 2 as requested

RW

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/form2A.jpg

While this is going on, Lawyer Johnny Wad sends Ekene a mail

Lawyer Johnny:

Mr Ekene, please take time to study this letter, it contains important
information about you.

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/mailfromecobank.pdf

NOTE: BIG THANKS TO Eater member "HAMM ON WRY" for the document sent to scammer Ekene Smile

Ekene goes quiet for a few days, so does Susan. Then, the origonal scammer character David Morris re-enters

Scammer David Morris:

Dear Rachel,

How are you today?

Quite a long time i have not heard from you why?
I told you in my last that this money has to be written off before the next auditing which is coming up by 3rd week of this December.

Now, there is this allegation going in our office that you are not the true next of kin to late Engr. Burke Sean A. by one Barr. Ugwueke who claimed that you are owing him of his legal fees.

Now Rachel, listen to me. I want you to pay him his legal fees so that he will go his way with his trouble and allegation, also send to me your contact information for me to change the late Engr. B.Sean Armstrong,s next of kin information in your favour.
I will immediately destroy the former documents.

His allegation came up today and the bank has not come up with any investigation, so i want us to change this information before the bank,s starts their investigation.

I await to hear from you soon.

Best Regard.
Dr. David

Rachel replies, and it looks good for Ekene

Actress Rachel:

How do I change the information before the bank? And why do I have to change it, it is all true and correct. Do not believe that idiot Mr Ugwueke.

I no longer have Mr Ugwueke details to send him any of his fees, I deleted all of his details and his mails off my computer yesterday when I did not hear back from him after I challenged him when he threatened me. Mr Ugwueke had me really scared but deep down I knew he was bluffing and he has no real reason to continually harrass and threaten me in the way he has done lately. Although he could have done my reputation serious harm, I now know Mr Ugwueke is definately all talk and no action. His threats have amounted to nothing as proved by the fact that when I challenged his bluff he stopped emailing me. It looks like he is just a spineless coward. I suppose I should pay him just to shut his filthy mouth, but he has tried to blackmail me, and that makes me angry. But if I was to agree to pay him just to shut his filthy mouth, then I suppose I could get his details from my lawyer again, but I do not wish to approach Mr Wad on this matter as he continually insists that I pay Mr Ugwueke nothing and lately Mr Wad lectures me like I am a little girl. I wish I never told him about it now, and everytime I call Mr Wad about this deal he charges me another 200 pounds. I believe Mr Ugwueke will be struck off the registra and jailed for blackmail if I was to report him to the bar association. Should I do that? Then this idiot would be out of my hair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rache dangles the "maybe I should pay him" carrot
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actress Rachel:

David,

I sent Susan form part 2 as she requested a while ago.

My PA saw me crying this morning and I told her it is because the pain that the idiot lawyers your bank has referred to me, first that rude arrogant incompetent kelechi and then the idiot Ugwueke, although it must be said that at least Ugwueke did all he was asked to do, the fact remains he is an imposter.

My PA says to end this misery of mine I should just pay Mr Ugwueke and he will leave me alone, what do you think? Will he leave me alone if I pay him?

Please do not tell my lawyer about this, he is very angry with me and he says I am being foolish. He says he is going to get proof from your bank that Mr Ugwueke does not represent you. Please tell me what you think as you may know Mr Ugwueke and what he is capable of.

RW

PART THREE to follow

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson

Last edited by Jason_dinAlt on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART THREE

Scammer David Morris:

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for your mail.I really feel you and the emotional stress you must be going through.I believe it will soon be over.

I tried to get the contact of Ugwueke from the woman in charge of transfers but she refused to release it to.May be because I am from the audit department,however I was able to get it from her secretary.The woman has already developed a personal hatred for Ugwueke concerning the way he handled this thing.She has also shortlisted his name among those which the bank will not retain their retainership.
However it is only you and I that really knows what we are doing and it is not in our best interest to allow the investigation to be carried out by Ugwueke as he claims he will do.This will not augur well with our transaction,it will also affect our personal reputation(mine and yours).
Well since we have gotten this far and you yourself said that Ugwueke did all that he was asked to do.The best thing is to pay him so that he will go with his miserable life and stop disturbing you.He almost got the woman in charge of transfer fired.So the best option is to pay him.I personally do not think he will be capable of doing anything after he has been paid.
In case he tries anything after he is paid then all hands will be on deck to make sure it does not work for him because the proof of payment will be there.
So what you will do is send his payment by any means he recommended to you.Then scan the document covering the transaction and send one to the bank for documentation.This will serve as proof that you have paid him and is in no way indebted to him.With this in hand he will not be able to cause you any further embarrassment.Meanwhile if you pay him,the bank will now go to the court and tell them he has been paid,then he will be mandated by the court to return all those things in his possession and ordered never to contact you again either by phone or by email.

The contact of Ugwueke as given to me by the secretary of the woman in transfer department is

Name: Ugwueke Ekene
Email: [email protected]
Address:No 11 Nachi street Enugu

Note: I am glad you have sent the form to the bank.This will enable us transfer the money into your account before the next general audit which will be coming up soon.

Merry Christmas

Dr.David

Rachel is caving in

Actress Rachel:

Although it tugs deeply at my heart to pay this rogue, I feel it is best that I should to finally rid him from my life. Does your secretary have his details that he originally gave me where and who to send his fees, I need the details he origionally sent. Once I get them I will wire the fees by western union or moneygram and be done with him once and for all.

Scammer David Morris:

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for prompt response.
I still advise the best option for our interest is you pay him and let him go away with his useless trouble.

The information i got from the secretary is his full detailed contact.
Once again below is the information:

Full Name: Ugwueke Ekene
Email address: [email protected]
Add: 11 Nachi Street, Enugu,Nigeria

With this information his money will get to him through any means he recommended to you.

Please always get me intouch with me.
Once again scan a copy of his payment information and send it to the bank for proof that you have paid him.

I awaits to hear from you soon.

Best Regard,

Five days after form 2 was sent, the fake ecobank finally replies, with a request to pay the fees

Scammer Susan Chiluba:

Sir/Madam,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of duely completed Form 2 of the Fund Release Order Form.

You are therefore requested to pay the Fund Release Order Fee as specified on the completed Western Union Form we sent back to you.

The transfer of your money into your account will be effected upon the receipt of the Fund Release Order Fee.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Rachel sends Ekene his fees by moneygram

Actress Rachel:

Mr Ugwuke,

CC: David Morris

I have sent you your �850 fees by moneygram as you requested.

Please cease your harrassment imediately and never contact me again.

Attached is a scan of the moneygram receipt. It has all the details that you wil require to pick up the money.

Has Ekene noticed the City Rachel has sent the money to? It looks like Ekene has a long drive to get his pay

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

David Morris makes no mention of the destination city, he is just seeing dollars, to bad they dont exist!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer David Morris:

Dear Rachel,

I received your mail and the accompanying attachment.I am glad you have made the payment to that troublesome man,now he will leave us alone to continue with our transaction.I will also keep the moneygram form as a proof of payment.

I will like to know if you have heard from the bank,I mean the situation regarding the transfer.With the lawyer out of the way we should just proceed to conclude the transaction.

I expect to hear from you.
Merry Christmas.
Dr.David

Ekene has made the long drive north!!! But all is not right in muguland
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I got your mail and the attached payment details.I have been to the bank and unfortunately I cannot cash the money because they said the code is invalid.

Can you please check through and send me the correct code so I can cash the money.

The code I have is 92550611. I also tried calling you on phone but the call was not going through.Can you please call the Moneygram office to see what is happening and get me the correct code,if not I will appreciate it if you send the Money to me by western Union as they are more efficient.

I regret any inconveinences I caused you but you did not give me a choice.

I will be anticipating your mail soon.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Thanks for your mail and the attached payment details.I have gone to the moneygram office and unfortunately I cannot cash the money because they said the code number is invalid.

Can you please get me the correct code or call the moneygram office to see what is happening or better still you can send the money by Western Union as they are more efficient.

The code I have is 92550611.Please check.

I regert any inconvienence I might have caused you but you did not give me any choice.

I anticipate hearing from you.

Your In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Actress Rachel:

Mr ekene, I rang the moneygram agent in Kent and he says that the clerk who processed the file is often dislexic. This means he sometimes gets numbers and letters backwards. He checked the original paperwork and the number is 95250611.

Scammer Ekene tries again, remember he is miles from home in a strange city, and Rachel is taking days to respond...Will the new code be correct?

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I got your mail and the new code.I have been to the moneygram office with the new code and it still returned as invalid.Please check well and get me the correct code.This time around I was really embarrassed as the clerks there thought maybe I was doing guesswork and this is costing me much in transportation.

The new code you gave me is 95250611 Please check and get the correct code.

I anticipate to hear from you.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Actress Rachel:

It is not 95250611, did I send you that? It is 59250611.

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I got your mail and the new code number.However I have gone to the moneygram office to cash the money and the new code number was still invalid.Please check well and send me the correct code number.

I was really embarrassed this time around as the clerks there thought maybe I was doing guesswork having been there yesterday with an invalid number. I have no money to get home.

You can as well withdraw the money and send it to me by Western Union as there are more efficient here.

The new code number you gave me is 59250611.Please check well and get me the correct code number or send the money by Western Union.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene.

ALAS, the code is not correct. Ekene tries his last trump, a quick phone call to Rachel, but he gets her voice mail, and his phone is now out of credit.

http://www.geocities.com/kerkpyrrus1/ekeneisstuck.wav

Scammer Ekene is now stuck in a strange city, with no money, no friends and no phone credit. Rachel rubs salt into the wound, but Ekene probably doesnt have any money left to go to the local cafe to check his mail.

Actress Rachel:

You should have the money by now so can you please send me a receipt. What do you mean that it is costing you in transportation, did you have to take a taxi from your office? How far is the moneygram agency from your office?

Ekene replies from a new email address, but it appears he hasnt seen Rachel latest mail, and he is locked out of his old account, oh dear, did someone report his account for scamming?

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

Please I could not acess my other mail box because they say it is temporily down for maintanance.Can you please send me the numbers on this box.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Actress Rachel:

What numbers? Have you received the moneygram payment yet? What do you mean that it is costing you in transportation, did you have to take a taxi from your office? How far is the moneygram agency from your office?

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I mean the code numbers.The last one you gave me is 59250611.I have gone to the moneygram office this morning to cash the money and they said the code is still invalid.

This is the third time I have been there with invalid numbers and the clerks there are beginning to really think I am making a guesswork by coming with different numbers that are invalid.

The first time,the number I saw on the form you sent to me is 92550611 which was invalid.Then you gave me 95250611 which also is invalid.Finally you gave me 59250611 which has turned out to be invalid this morning.

Please check and get me the correct number if the payment period has not expired.You can as well withdraw the money and send it by western Union.

Infact I dont think I will be able to collect the money from moneygram after today because that will make it a week which I think is the expiration period.Infact madam I will so much appreciate it if you send the money by western Union so that the dexylic clerk will not make the mistake again.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

The problem with my mail box seems to have been ractified.I have not been able to cash the money.There is no problem about the receipt.I will send you one when I cash the money.Please check well with the moneygram office as the latest number you gave me is still invalid.

I mean the code numbers.The last one you gave me is 59250611.I have gone to the moneygram office this morning to cash the money and they said the code is still invalid.

This is the third time I have been there with invalid numbers and the clerks there are beginning to really think I am making a guesswork by coming with different numbers that are invalid.

The first time,the number I saw on the form you sent to me is 92550611 which was invalid.Then you gave me 95250611 which also is invalid.Finally you gave me 59250611 which has turned out to be invalid this morning.

Please check and get me the correct number if the payment period has not expired.You can as well withdraw the money and send it by western Union.

Infact I dont think I will be able to collect the money from moneygram after today because that will make it a week which I think is the expiration period.Infact madam I will so much appreciate it if you send the money by western Union so that the dexylic clerk will not make the mistake again.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Scammer Ekene:

Madam,

I have not been able to cash the money.There is no problem about the receipt.I will send you one when I cash the money.Please check well with the moneygram office as the latest number you gave me is still invalid.

All the three numbers 92550611,95250611 and 59250611 are invalid.Please check with Moneygram office.Either they give you the correct numbers or you withdraw the money and send it by Western Union.Tomorrow will be a week since you paid in the money and I doubt if I will be able to collect it again after the one week expiration time.So I suggest you send the money by Western Union.Or you can as well ask them to give you the correct set of numbers.

I was really embarrassed this morning having gone to the moneygram office three times with three invalid numbers.

I anticipates to hear from you.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Actress Rachel:

Whilst you were mailing me today I have been in town and talking in person to the moneygram agency manager. He confirmed that the problem is at this end, it seems the stupid dislexic clerk put all the details into the computer but did not actually authorise the transfer, hence the money was stuck here in the UK. He has since cancelled the transaction number as it was obviously not going through, and has reissued the transaction.

The new number, which he confirmed to me by turning the computer monitor and showing me, is
47330762. All the other details remain the same.

No reply from Ekene, did he make it home? Did he sell his nice new Mercedes to get some cash to get home?

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the money gram will be cancelled, as he returned from the money gram office.. he will see you your mail expaining the money gram office has cancelled this transaction. then a new form will be issued for him to finish, and hopefully the clark will mistakenly send the money to "SOKOTO". Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! What connections this actress has, having a former Australian Prime Minister issue her restraining order for her. And in England, no less!

This was a good read.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update

Poor little Ekene must have found some Naira for petrol to get home, but he is still one unhappy mugu.

Quote:
Madam,

This is quite unfortunate.I am just coming from the moneygram office and the latest number 47330762 is invalid.It is really unfortunate.

This is the fourth time I going there to make fool of myself with numbers that are invalid. In all fairness and before God and man I do not think I deserve this . Laughing Even the Bible said a mans labour should be rewarded and to this best of my knowledge I did labour well and got you all you needed for your transaction.

Well I really do not want to conclude anything,but I just want you to know that from my office to the moneygram office is 145 minutes drive and I have been there four times.Even if you forget the transportation cost I want you to think in terms of my daily schedule which I have to alter anytime I visit the moneygram office.I really do not deserve this and I do not want us to go back to the unfortunate and ugly incidents that transpired between us before you started sending me the numbers.Those are things I will rather forget as I do not like having problems with my clients.Its just that you did did not give a choice.And in your case I already registerred my apology.So I really do not think I deserve this.

The bank that is the sole agent of moneygram in the city have several branches but they have only one payment outlet because of their inefficiency and the payment office is 145 minutes drive from my office.I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again.Because I think the problem is either from you or the moneygram office.

Can you please withdraw the money and send it by Western Union as they have several payment outlets and are more effecient.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to HAM ON WRY, Ekene is now off cap in hand to western union thinking it is going to be a prosperous christmas afterall Twisted Evil

Actress Rachel:

Quote:
I honestly do not know what the cause of the problem with moneygram you are experiencing is. Are all the banks in your country useless?

I have cancelled the moneygram transfer and I sent my PA (personal assistant) to the western union office to send you the fees plus a little extra for christmas. Dont forget the receipt!

Western Union
Sender's Name: xxxxxxxxx
MTC: xxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $2000 USD
Question: Who Do I Despise?
Answer: Lawyers

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work clapping Nearly fell off my chair laughing at....

Quote:
Hope you have been able to ractify the problem with your box.

Shocked Shocked
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol@Rachel's rotten box, there used to be a tart in school with that nick name, but that is another story....

Poor Ekene has had a very frustrating day, he knows there is money waiting for him at western union, he even checked online before going cap in hand to the agent, but the crooked clerk wont release the funds Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and your kind gesture of giving me the Christmass bonus.I also wish you a very merry Christmass and all the good things of life this christmas and beyon.

However I was able to check the status of the transaction with the numbers you gave me and it said the money is available for pick up by the receiver.However on getting to the Western Union Office this evening the clerk there said she could not see the money.I went back to my office and tried to check the statusof the transaction again and it was still available for pick upby the receiver.I now called the Western Union Office on phone and they said they have had two such experience today.That it happens like that when the money is on HOLD.They advised that I should tell you to call the Western Union office and tell them to release the money for payment.

Can you please call them on phone and tell them to release the money for pick up.

Yours In Service,

Ekene Ugwueke

Rachel replies:

Quote:
Why do you have so many problems with picking up a simple transfer?

1. you couldnt pick up a bank to bank transfer,
2. you couldnt pick up moneygram,
3. and now you say you cant pick up western union!

I sent Harry back down to the western union office and he said the agent told him his computer says "the funds are available for pick up by the receiver", and there is no HOLD flag on it and it must be your western union clerk making the error. He also said there has been two enquirees and attempted pick ups on that transaction. I suspect the the clerk is in cahoots with a criminal and is holding the payment so he can divert it to his gang and get his cut. Go back again and demand the payment, it is rightfully yours and there is no HOLD flag, ask for another clerk, he is obviously corrupt. I just hope it is not to late and the crooked clerk has given YOUR money to his gang.

cymonguk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can you point me at info on how you get western union to show he has the money waiting for him? I assume its faked somehow?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a relative/friend to send the minimum sum to you. Get a Hold for recipients only flag put on it. You get a valid MTCN, senders name etc, and lately WU arent releasing funds in places like Nigeria to non-recipients, becaue their computers tell them which agency/clerk released the funds and if it is bogus they get the sack, go to gaol, do not pass go, do not collect USD200 etc if it isnt the real entitled recipient.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene just got back from the Western Union Office, 17 minutes ago according to gmail Smile

Quote:
Madam,

Infact I really do not know what is happening.I went to the Western Union Office this morning to cash the money and they told me that they two people has been there this morning to collect the money with exactly the same information that I am coming with.

Well this was quite strange to me.So when I came back to my office I tried to call you on phone but a man answered the phone and assumed the man was supposed to be your P.A.Harry Smith but when I introduced myself on the phone he claimed not to know me either you or me.

I also tried to call you just a few munites ago and a certain Mr.Lee answered the call claiming not to know you.

Now what I want you to do is

1.Stop the transfer

2.Send the money by western union in the name of my secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu

3.Send me a viable phone numbers from which I can get you and discuss with you.

From the look of things it is either somebody have my password and is going intomy box or that Jonathan of yours is doing that. (WTF!!! certainly not me Mr mugu!!! Is someone else f&**ing with my pet????)

So when you make the payment send the details to me in a new mail box which I shall give to you shortly.

Merry Christmass.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene just got back from the Western Union Office, 17 minutes ago according to gmail Smile

Quote:
Madam,

Infact I really do not know what is happening.I went to the Western Union Office this morning to cash the money and they told me that they two people has been there this morning to collect the money with exactly the same information that I am coming with.

Well this was quite strange to me.So when I came back to my office I tried to call you on phone but a man answered the phone and assumed the man was supposed to be your P.A.Harry Smith but when I introduced myself on the phone he claimed not to know me either you or me.

I also tried to call you just a few munites ago and a certain Mr.Lee answered the call claiming not to know you.

Now what I want you to do is

1.Stop the transfer

2.Send the money by western union in the name of my secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu

3.Send me a viable phone numbers from which I can get you and discuss with you.

From the look of things it is either somebody have my password and is going intomy box or that Jonathan of yours is doing that. (WTF!!! certainly not me Mr mugu!!! Is someone else f&**ing with my pet????)

So when you make the payment send the details to me in a new mail box which I shall give to you shortly.

Merry Christmass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic