SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chuck Norris 1, Mugu 0 (ongoing, I hope)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

I am sorry but unfortunately I do not have a fax machine at home. Only at the office. What do you need my passport for, anyway? Is it just for identification? I have pictures of myself on my computer if you need me to send one.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

I received your mail.

The reason why I need your passport is to use it and apply for the change of ownership of the consignment at the security company on your behalf as the new beneficiary of the consignment.

As you said that you have a picture of your self on your computer, what I will like you to do for me is to send the picture and your passport number including your date of birth.

I was contemplating with Mr. Benson Kosonga over the phone, he said that is better we conclude this transaction in Cape Town that is going to be risk traveling from Cape Town to Johannesburg. I will instruct the security company to deliver the consignment for us to Cape Town.

I hope we are going to conclude the transaction in Cape Town.

Regards

George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

I have attached a recent picture of myself. I hope it is satisfactory.

I am very pleased to hear that you would like to conduct business in Cape Town. An excellent choice. I am very happy.

My passport number is the following: 4526214473

George, now that you have made the decision to conclude the transaction in Cape Town, I must alter my arrangements. I will cancel the flight to Johannesburg with Kulula airlines. Additionally, I will book a room at one of the hotels in Cape Town. My flights with Virgin Airlines remain the same. Allow me to make these changes and send you an email with the latest info.

Kind regards
Chuck

Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

I have cancelled the Kulula flight, and have made a booking at the Cape Grace hotel in the Waterfront, in Cape Town. I believe that will be up to my standards. I am currently waiting for the confirmation.

I will leave it to you to organise your own travel plans?

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck

How was your weekend?

I have finalized with the security company this morning before sending this mail to you. They have agreed to deliver the consignment to us in Cape Town, I am waiting for you to give my your final confirmation,

Looking forward to see you on 17th , after your confirmation with the Hotel you should give your hotel room number or the number I will get you with when you are in the hotel I will give you my number so that you we call me when you arrive at the Hotel.

Best regards
George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

Thanks for your email. My weekend was very good thanks. I hope yours was too.

George, I'm having endless troubles with the accomodation bookings. Everywhere I try, I either can't get a valid confirmation, or the rooms are fully booked.

Please will you do me a favour and book accomodation for me? I would like to stay at a hotel in the Waterfront. Remember, I need to stay from the 17th until the 19th. It will be easier for you to do it, since you are in South Africa. Please remember to book under my pseudonym, Enzodude Hasselhoff.

I can't wait to arrive in South Africa! I look forward to meeting with you!

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck Norris

In regards to your last mail about hotel accommodation,

I have called many of the hotels I know there in Cape Town but there is no accommodation.

I don�t know what to do again, please Mr. Chuck Norris, don�t you think that you will come over to Johannesburg because there are money hotels here in Johannesburg that has accommodation. I know that you don�t want any body know that you are in South Africa. I am promising you that no body will know about your coming and your present here until we conclude the transaction.

Your safety is 100% sure, I will be with you all the time.

Thanks

George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

It seems like both of us are having touble with accomodation in Cape Town. In light of this, I have sent a quick email to my associate in South Africa, and have asked his secretary to make a booking for me. Trust me, my friend knows absolutely nothing of our business. And it will stay that way.

Anyway, while I wait for confirmation of accomodation, have you organised your plane tickets yet?

I found a web site with a layout of the Waterfront--I think I have found the perfect meeting place. I would prefer that we meet in a nice, safe, public spot, have a few drinks, and then you can come with me to my room, to handle business.

At least that way, we both win, and I get to enjoy the scenery in Cape Town for the rest of the weekend.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

A booking has been made succesfully at the V&A Waterfront Holiday Inn for the 17th and 18th of December.

I look forward to seeing you at the end of the week.

George, since I am in such a good mood, is there anything you would like me to bring with me from New York?

Kind regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck Norris,

Sir,

I was in the security this morning this morning for the final meeting against Saturday, during there checking, they find out that the consignment is still having outstanding demurrage of Five month to pay, and the director of the security company told me that the demurrage must be paid before the releases the consignment to any where.

The bill for one month is $1,682 this is in agreement with them and Mr. Kosonga, so the total money we need to pay now or before Friday is $8,410.

Please Mr. Chuck Norris, I am telling you this because I am not in position to pay this money now, I have spend lot of on my in processing the document and other things to make sure that we will not have any hitch during this transaction, and I have to pay $1,750 to the security company for delivering the consignment to Cape Town,

Remember that the security company doesn�t know that the content of the consignment is money, thy consignment was giving to them as family valuable, so in any condition they best now that the content is money for security reasons.

Waiting to hear from you on how to solve this problem

Yours truly,

Barr: George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

Just when I was getting excited about this transaction, you spring this on me? You disappoint me.

The solution is very simple. Between yourself and Benson, you must come up with the cash. Take a loan from the bank, if you have to. When we meet, we will discuss whether I will reimburse you for that amount, or not.

I will not be transferring money internationally. I will be carrying all of the necessary cash with me. We have already agreed to meet in Cape Town. I am arriving on the 17th. I have already made flight arrangements, and I have accommodation booked.

George, I must say, this is not very professional of you. But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and trust that you will find a way to come up with the money.

Please don't let me down.

Please note, my flight leaves on Thursday 15th, at 19h30. The route is from New York to London, and from there to Cape Town. I will be in London for almost a full day on the 16th--if we need to discuss anything further at that point, I will find an internet cafe in the vicinity.

George, we are so close to making this deal a reality. Let's make sure we conclude it successfully.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry for the inconvenience; I am not trying to disappoint you. This is the information that was giving to me by the security company today and according to there rules we must pay this money before they will release the consignment to us,

I will try my best as you said to see what I could be able to do before the end of today and I will get back to you.

But I want you to know that is something we have to do. I don�t want us to have any delay when you arrive here.

Thanks

George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

Thanks for the email. I trust you will find a way to overcome this temporary setback.

In the meantime, would you be able to provide me with some form of identification, or a picture, so that I can identify you easily when we meet? I will need this soon, because on Thursday I will be packing and preparing to leave New York.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Churk Norris

The barrister called me in the morning hours today about the demurrage of the consignment at the security company I am sorry for that.

Actually we have not paid for the demurrage for 5 month now, according to what the barrister is telling me, he said that the security company is not ready to release the consignment to us if we did not paid the money.

I told barrister that the only money that left with me now $1.100 dollars that I don�t know what to do, I am pleasing to you in the name of God and in the name of my family and my dead father that you should try all you can to pay the money with the attorney so that I will not lose this money, because as you have made up your mind to assisting I dint want to disappoint you and I don�t want you to disappoint me.

Please sir co-operates with my attorney and pays the money so that we will not have any disappointment on your arrival here.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Benson Kosonga
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I just sent an email to George a minute ago. I informed him that I am disappointed to hear of the latest setback, but as a man of my word, and as a man of principle, NO money will be transferred from my accounts while I am outside of South Africa.

I have already explained this to George, and I have even suggested an alternative source of cash.

For now, my plans remain unaltered--that is, my plane leaves for London on Thursday at 19h30 on the 15th. I spend the day in London, and arrive in Cape Town on the morning of the 17th. My hotel accommodation has already been arranged. I will be carrying a black duffel bag with the money that you require (please confirm the exact amount again).

We are so close to concluding this transaction. Please ensure that there are no hiccups.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried all possible I can to make sure that I raise this money unfortunately all I can be able to get is $2.500, and Mr. Benson said that the only money left with him is $1.100, I know that he is here as a asylum seeker there is no way he can get any other money and he don�t have any other person to approach for money.

As you can see we are short of $4.810, I am pleading to you to try as much as you can to send this money so that I will go and pay to the security company, I will not like in a situation you will come over here we will have delay.

Please don�t let me down

Best regards

George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George,

I am incredibly dissapointed. Unfortunately, as I told you before, NO money will be leaving my account while I am outside of South Africa. This is my rule, and I stand by my word.

Have you tried approaching a loan shark?

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I sent an email to George earlier today, with the details about where we are to meet in Cape Town. I trust he will pass them on to you.

Kind regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr.Chuck Norris

As I said before I don�t mean to disappoint you or jeopardize this transaction.

What I will do tomorrow is to give a collateral to the security company with my property that as soon as you arrive on Saturday I will pay them there money before collecting the consignment in Cape Town.

I am looking forward to see you in Cape Town on Saturday.

Best regards

George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

Thank you for the good news. You've eased my mind. For a second there I thought our deal would be in jeopardy.

I look forward to seeing you too, George! Will Benson be with you? And please confirm the exact amount of cash that I should bring with.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your urgent responses.
Benson will be with me.
The exact amount of cash you have to bring is $22.160 (twenty two thousand one hundred and sixty dollars)
Looking forward to see you.
Best regards
George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck Norris,
How are you today hopeful fine,
I have concluded all the arrangement and Mr. Benson Kosonga will be traveling to Cape town tomorrow being Thursday to wait for you and for any other arrangement. He will come and pick you up at the airport when you arrive, what time will you/ your flight arrive Cape Town? I don�t want us to make any mistake.
This is the number you will get Mr. Benson Kosonga when you arrive Cape Town 083-494-8993.
Mr. Benson will make hotel reservation when he arrive Cape Town tomorrow.
Yours truly,
George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

Good morning sir. How are you today?

I have already made arrangements with the hotel in the Waterfront for them to send a car to the airport to pick me up. So there is no need to worry about that.

I will email you a little later this morning with the location we should meet at. I just have a couple of last minute things to do today, then I must pack for my departure tomorrow.

I will be arriving in Cape Town International airport at 07h00 on Saturday. I imagine I will be very tired after the long connecting flights. I normally struggle to sleep on the plane. We should meet around noon, or thereabouts, after I've had some rest.

I have noted Benson's number, and I will contact him when I am in Cape Town.

Just as a matter of interest, how will Benson be travelling?

Kind regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

I spent a couple minutes on the internet, checking out the Waterfront, and I found the Clocktower. We should meet up there. There is a sign next to the tower itself--this is where I will be waiting for you.

I have attached the photo that I found, so that you can recognize the place. It is apparently a bit of a landmark inside the waterfront.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards
Chuck

Attached a larger version of this pic that I took on the day, made sure his copy was dated 2004.

Last edited by Ollie on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson and George

I hope your trip to Cape Town went smoothly. I have to take care of a few things on my side, but I'm already packed, so I'll be off to the airport in a few hours.

Unless I hear from you before 10PM SA time, this may be the last email you receive while I am in New York. I will try my best to find an internet cafe while I am in London, but I don't think that will be too much of a problem.

I had a little issue at the bank yesterday, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I have all the cash (and a little extra) waiting at home on my bed.

I need you to confirm that you understand where the meeting point is. Please reply with said confirmation, so that I can be at ease. I am only in South Africa for a short while, so I would hate for the deal to be jeopardized by miscommunication and confusion.

Kind regards
Chuck

PS. How will I be able to recognize you? Will you be wearing anything specific?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic