SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

You Cheeky Lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attah Bukari. Cheekiest scammer I’ve had in a while. Sounds like an exotic designer, doesn’t it? Well, he did have designs on my money, I suppose.

I’m sure I sent him some boring one-liner. I was amused when he was so clearly using a script on the first email he sent me. The subject was: second reply assistance/investment

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I don't want you to be surprised about how I got your contact address, I got your contact from a good samarithan's woman that worked in ghana chamber of commerce and industries. Though I did not disclosed the nature of this transaction to her. I told her that I would need a very capable person that can assist me to further my education in abroad. You might have heard about rumours that some bad people use the internet to send out their fraud-mails but I want you to believed that this is not the kind of that offer and it is not a stolen money from government account or drug money. There are many fraudulent activities all over in this world even in america as whole but still I want you to know that there are many good business in this world, every fake businesses there must be an original, the only thing is that it is only almighty god that can protect and direct us to the good ones . This funds is only hope that I have on this earth and at moment is beyond my reach. I would be very glad if you can be my foreign guarantor to assist me claim my late father's deposited deposited funds. This funds is sealed airtight in a silver aluminium boxes. My father's didn't registered the contents of this boxes as funds, he registered it as his family treasury bill for many security reasons. I am the next of kin to my late father vault account. I contacted the security company for the claim of my late father's deposited boxes but due to my underage {26 years old}, the security company are demanded for my guarantor that will claim the boxes for me to avoid any future controversy because my father's registered that I should clock 30 years upword before having access or right to withdraw this boxes. Now what I need from you is to send me your full name, contact address, personal telephone number so that I can put in an application letter with this your information and forawrd to the security company as my foreign guarantor. I will change the new ownership certificate to your name so that we can have a power of attorney to athourize the security company to let me withdraw one of the box that valued us$3m here so that I can take the box to a reputable bank here and transfer it to your foreign account. If I have access to the box, I will open an account here in your name and deposited the funds before onward transfer to your final account in your country. While transfering the funds we are going to obtain all the necessary certificates/documents that will proved to your bank and country that the source of this funds in genuine. This transaction is 100% safe and risk-free. After you might have transfer the first box that valued us$3m, you will now believed and have 100% trust and hope in me for us to transfer the second box. You can also come forward so that we start the transaction together, seen is believing. I want you to keep this transaction confidentially, because no head that want another head to be greater than him/her and if they see that this is an opportunity that will make you be greater than them.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon so that I can tell you what next to do. I will also send you a deposit certificate for your verifications.

Best Regards,

Attah Seidu Bukari.

Ahhh, those good Samarithans. I wonder how Samaritha is this time of year? And bad people? Fraud? News to me! Good old silver aluminum boxes. Wonder if he has an aluminum foil hat to match? Good thing they’re airtight, too. Nothing worse than stale money. And honey, I love that you think 26 years is “underage”. I’m just two years past legal that way! Thirty is kind of a random-arse age for the security company to pick. He sounds fun. I reply.

Quote:
You never sent the certificate.

Did I forget to mention this was a month after his email above?

By golly, he replied. Must have been slow business.

Quote:
Now I want you to send me your full name, contact address, personal telephone number so that I can put in an application letter with this your information and forawrd to the security company as my foreign guarantor. I will send you the certificate as soon as I hear from you soon.

Bye,
Attah.

I am skeptical. I’m always skeptical. Why should lads have it easy?

Quote:
Hang on a minute. Before I send anything, where the heck did this woman in Ghana get my contact details from? And what was her name?

And do you want my mailing address or my residential address?

I am now told about miss Rebecca, she of the no capitals, and of heap big importance, as she apparently runs the internet or something.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

The name of the woman is called miss rebecca. She was then there computer operator that operated their internet. Though I didn't disclosed the nature of this business to her for many security aspects. She gave me her contact but I have lost her contacts I could have gave it to you for more verification. Base on the address you can give me either of the two addresses that you know will be very confidential for you. I want you to have 100% confidence that this transaction is safe and risk free. This offer is not a joke or junk and it cost you nothing to be loose.

Please I am not forcing you to assist me at all cost, it is an opportunity for me and you and if you know that you are not interested please don't delay me, kindly inform me so that I can scot for a capable person that will assist me.

Bye,

Attah Seidu Bukari.

But Attah, if you can’t trust a good “samarithan” woman, who can you trust? And does he really think I’m buying that a woman from Ghana just looked me up and decided I was worthy of handling a few mil? Well, I guess since he said it wasn’t a joke or junk…

Quote:
My mailing address is below:
*safe mailing address removed*

Don’t you love Attah’s “We’re all in this together!” feel-good reply?

Quote:
Dear Friend

Thanks for your urgent reply and the information sent. I want you to have 100% assured in this transaction that it is not a joke or junk and it is not a scam. I want you to have hope that this transaction is not the same as other fraudulent activities happening all over in this world. We are only going to pay for a certain amount for the change of ownership certificate to your name so that you can travel down for us to clear the boxes and if you can not travel down, I will ask you to athourized the security company to let me withdraw boxes on your behalf. I will accessed this box and I will have enough cash and even sent you some cash to use open a zero account in your country that the remaining funds will be transfer to. Now I want you to send me an attach copy of your drivers license or a copy of your international passport with your full name with a telephone number. Scan it and send it to this my confidential e-mail address. I will put in a formal letter with all your information and forward it to the security company for the issuance of the certificate.

I am waiting for the information required and Iwant you to look at the attached deposit certificate of the boxes with my personal pictures. I will send you two other forms to fill immediately I hear from you.

Bye,

Attah Seidu Bukari.

This one is not the same as the other fraudulent activities happening all over in this world because Attah has a chance to make some money on this one. And you notice, he should be a lawyer, because he doesn’t actually say it isn’t a fraud, just that he wants me to have hope it isn’t. And now, cue the certificates and lovely personal pictures. Of someone. I doubt it’s Attah.

The lovely barcoded certificate.

Attah’s smiling little face.

If a dude in a mesh jersey who can’t even spell his own name correctly (see the filename?) doesn’t inspire confidence in a business deal, what does?

Oh! Attah, you cheeky devil!

That must be his whimsical pose.

Somehow, I’m not having any hope that this isn’t a fraud…

I pull out the word “hullabaloo”. This is getting serious.

Quote:
>Dear Friend

>Thanks for your urgent reply and the information sent. I want you to have 100% assured >in this transaction that it is not a joke or junk and it is not a scam. I want you to have >hope that this transaction is not the same as other fraudulent activities happening all >over in this world.

Why do you keep saying that? You sound defensive or something.

>We are only going to pay for a certain amount for the change of ownership certificate to >your name so that you can travel down for us to clear the boxes and if you can not >travel down,

Travel down where? And when? How am I supposed to know if I can if you don't tell me where or when?

>I will ask you to athourized the security company to let me withdraw boxes on your >behalf.

What? This makes no sense, really. Why are we going through all this hullaballoo again? You're getting documents so I can get your money, but you're going to get documents that let you go to the security company to get what they think are my boxes but they're really your boxes?

>I will accessed this box and I will have enough cash and even sent you some cash to >use open a zero account in your country that the remaining funds will be transfer to. >Now I want you to send me an attach copy of your drivers license or a copy of your >international passport with your full name with a telephone number. Scan it and send it >to this my confidential e-mail address.

I don't have a scanner.

>I will put in a formal letter with all your information and forward it to the security >company for the issuance of the certificate.

>I am waiting for the information required and Iwant you to look at the attached deposit >certificate of the boxes with my personal pictures. I will send you two other forms to fill >immediately I hear from you.

>Bye,

>Attah Seidu Bukari.

And how do I know that's you? That could be anyone!

--
Trina Perkins

I also love how he’s going to send me some cash to open a zero account. Will that be cash or charge?

Here we go with the scammers not knowing boys from girls again. (Maybe all the gender confusion comes from them playing women for greater sympathy…)

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We need to pay us$3500.00 for the change of ownership certificate. However, you can travel down to ghana for us to clear the boxes and the traveling will be effect as soon as we change the ownership certificate to your name as the new bonafide trustee and if you can not travel down, I will ask you to athourize the security company to let me withsraw the boxes on your behalf. I advice you to let us change the certificate to your name so that you can meet us in ghana for us to remit the funds to your foreign account and if you can not come, I will transfer it myself in legal way.

Try and scan the information for me as soon as possible.

Await to hear from you soon.

Bye,

Attah.

I decide that I’m going to call Attah on this traveling thing. No way he actually wants me to travel to Ghana. So, of course, that’s just what I’m going to do!

Quote:
>On 10/28/05, attah bukari <[email protected]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,

I am NOT a sir!

>We need to pay us$3500.00 for the change of ownership certificate. However, you can >travel down to ghana for us to clear the boxes and the traveling will be effect as soon as >we change the ownership certificate to your name as the new bonafide trustee and if you >can not travel down, I will ask you to athourize the security company to let me withsraw >the boxes on your behalf.

Where in Ghana? Ghana's a big country. Be more specific.

>I advice you to let us change the certificate to your name so that you can meet us in >ghana for us to remit the funds to your foreign account and if you can not come, I will >transfer it myself in legal way.

>Try and scan the information for me as soon as possible.

Scan what information?

Trina

After I question him a bit more, of course. Why do these scammers say things they don’t mean? Like “I want you to travel”. Tsk. Tsk.

Attah asks for mah ID. Well, you know what we do to scammers who ask for ID ‘round here? We taunt them.

Quote:
Hello, the boxes is deposited with the security company's office in koforidua, in ghana. Scan and send me either a copy of your drivers license or a copy of your international passport with your full name and contact address/telehone/fax number.

Await to hear from soon.

Bye,

Attah Seidu Bukari.

Or, y’know, ignore that they asked.

Quote:
>Hello, the boxes is deposited with the security company's office in koforidua, in >ghana.

What's the exact address? I need to know this so I can make my travel arrangements. The phone number would also be useful. As well as the name of the security company.

Ooh, sharp! He refers me back to the documents.

Quote:
Look the address on the certificate sent to you ok. Please send me the information required with your telephone number.

Attah.

I’m still all fixated on traveling, since the address seems to be legit. Not a security company, I’m sure, but I did find evidence that he didn’t completely make it up.

Quote:
So the address is Plot 122-25, Zango, Koforidua, Ghana? I assume the international airport in Accra, Ghana would be the closest airport. Or is there another that is closer? I take it Zango is the name of the city, correct? I can't find it on the map. What else is Zango close to? Or should I just assume the taxi drivers at the airport would know where it is?

Why do you need my phone number? Where is the security company's phone number? I didn't see it when I looked at the certificate.

Attah goes all “secretive”. Hah! So, he wanted me to travel to pick up the boxes, but now he doesn’t want to tell me where to travel. I love messing with these guys this way.

Quote:
Hello, it seen that you are proving too know. Do you think that I am fool to give you all the information???. Don't thinks that I am a small boy, I have already move the boxes from the koforidua to the clearing office . Why are you also refusing to give me your contact???. Mind you, the security company didn't know that the contents of the boxes is money so I advice you that if you are ready to assist me, you should follows all my rules and regulations. Right now, I am suffering from a lung cancer and I need money to go to cairo for the treatment. I will also introduce my brother nama musa to you with our mother, are both going to process the remittance of the funds. We are not forcing you to assist us, if you know that you are not ready to assist us, let us know ok so that we can scot for a very capable and trutable person that will assist us.

Bye,

Attah. [for the family].

Yes, yes I do think you are a small boy. And honey, do you really think that “Ha ha! I have already moved the boxes from where I said they were to a mysterious clearing office which I am not giving the location of! Take that!” business is really going to work? And the poorly fitted air of authority, telling me to follow all his rules and regulations? Laughable. And muddying the waters with a brother? Sad, last ditch effort. Somebody’s going to have to tell him that. Oh, look! It’s me!

Quote:
>On 10/31/05, attah bukari <[email protected] > wrote:
>Hello, it seen that you are proving too know. Do you think that I am fool to give you all >the information???.

Yes, because YOU SAID I COULD EITHER TRAVEL TO GHANA AND CLAIM THE BOXES or have you do it. I want to travel and claim them myself. Or were you lying when you said in your other mail, and I'm quoting directly, here:
However, you can travel down to ghana for us to clear the boxes and the traveling will be effect as soon as we change the ownership certificate to your name as the new bonafide trustee and if you can not travel down, I will ask you to athourize the security company to let me withsraw the boxes on your behalf.

So, was that a big, fat lie?

>Don't thinks that I am a small boy, I have already move the boxes from the koforidua to >the clearing office .

You're certainly acting like one. A pouty, whiny, snotty little boy who needs his diaper changed, because he's full of shit.

>Why are you also refusing to give me your contact???.

Why are you refusing to give me a straight answer and the same story twice in a row?

>Mind you, the security company didn't know that the contents of the boxes is money so >I advice you that if you are ready to assist me, you should follows all my rules and >regulations.

I advise you to fuck off. You're evidently a big, fucking liar. I don't think there are any trunkboxes. Or security company. You're proving it by the way you keep wriggling like some little boy who has been caught in a fib. You just stand there, picking your nose and throwing tantrums, hoping no one will notice your changing story.

>Right now, I am suffering from a lung cancer and I need money to go to cairo for the >treatment.

Like hell you are. I bet you don't have lung cancer. I might wish you did, but I bet you're lying about that too.

>I will also introduce my brother nama musa

Is your brother going to conveniently sound a lot like you and conveniently NOT have lung cancer?

>to you with our mother,

Does your mother know you're a terrible liar? I bet she's ashamed to claim you, going around, telling lies on the internet about having lung cancer and having trunk boxes. I bet you're a thief, too, aren't you? That's why you wanted me to send money. So you could steal it.

>are both going to process the remittance of the funds. We are not forcing you to assist >us, if you know that you are not ready to assist us, let us know ok so that we can scot for >a very capable and trutable person that will assist us.

I'm not going to assist you in robbing me. You can take a nice bath with an electric toaster for all I care. You're obviously a fraud.

>Bye,

>Attah. [for the family].

Fuck you and your family. They're probably all scammers like you.

Attah stubbornly sticks to his story.

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I am not lie. Presently I have move the boxes to Nigeria for clearance. I want you to call the office incharged. His name is Engr. Philip Datta, His personal telephone number is +234-8034834720. Contact him now and verify more about this boxes claims. It is for real, the only thing is that I have been feeling concerned because you refused to give me your information. I am still on my word, you can travel down for us to clear the boxes together.

Riiiight. Convenient that they’re now in Nigeria. And what’s up with everyone in Nigeria being an engineer or a barrister, regardless of what industry they’re in? I’d love to get just a name with no title in a bait for once.

Oh, heck. I was busy at the time and didn’t’ really have the time or inclination to bait him much longer. I slash burn the ground behind me for the time being. And I hardly think I need to add the disclaimer that the poke at his nationality does not really reflect my personal views accurately. It was just to see if I could get a rise out of him.

Quote:
>On 10/31/05, attah bukari <[email protected] > wrote:
>Dear Friend,
>I am not lie.

You're either lying now or you were lying before. Therefore, you are a liar. A big lying liar. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

>Presently I have move the boxes to Nigeria for clearance.

If you've moved the boxes to Nigeria, then you can move them anywhere you want, you 419 scumsucker. Shove them up your arse, in fact.

>I want you to call the office incharged. His name is Engr. Philip Datta,

If he's an engineer, then I'm a purple camel with five humps. "He" is either you, or he's one of your little scammer friends.
>His personal telephone number is +234-8034834720. Contact him now and verify more >about this boxes claims. It is for real, the only thing is that I have been feeling >concerned because you refused to give me your information. I am still on my word, you >can travel down for us to clear the boxes together.

Then give me the address of where the boxes are now and where we're going to claim them. And the contact information of the Security Company people who now have the boxes in Nigeria. Can't, can you? Because they don't exist and you're just a liar. I bet you're a Nigerian, aren't you? So many of you are thieves and scammers and liars. You're giving the good people in your country a bad reputation. You make all people think Nigeria is full of thieves.

Sadly, Attah must have found his modeling career taking off and never had time to get back to me. I’m sure he’s perkily cutting ribbons at WU office openings right now…

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You're either lying now or you were lying before. Therefore, you are a liar. A big lying liar. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Great tagline.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha really funny one. Great bait. Gave me big laughs Very Happy Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic