SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Romanian Scam with US Brain Control

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Guest







PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lew, I am not praising him, but cortesenln is at least dealing with his past in some meaningful way albeit he is perhaps still cynical and has not fully realized the point. Young people can be self-centered and incapable of realizing that some of the things they do are immoral and even criminal. He obviously needs to mature and recognizes this. The fact that he educated himself is good.

I have dated women who worked as strippers to pay their way through college and I even knew a few women who worked as a prostitutes to support their children. I know very successful men who began their careers with theft and lies and the became legitimate only after they had a lot to lose. An ex-friend of mine was the biggest sleaze in the world when he was building his business. There was no one he would not use, nothing he would not steal, and no immoral, backstabbing act he would not commit in his quest to become wealthy. He succeeded and now poses as an affluent Christian man who leads a men's prayer group in a prosperous church.

You know me Lew. I do not hold back. One day he and I had it out when I would not help him cut a shady deal. I was in a big corporate position and could have done the deal but it was unethical and I told him so. He acussed me of being disloyal and taking food out of his family's mouth, this while he was wearing a Rolex Oyster and had a new Merecedes 500S parked outside my office window. I shut the door and we had at it good. A fifteen year friendship vaporized that day because I was not going to risk my job for his ambition.

There is an old saying that, "Behind every great fortune is a great crime" and I believe it to be true 75% of the time based on my experience and what I have read in terms of lawsuits.

I am not glad that cortesenln robbed people and I did not praise him for that, nor would I. My point is that a lot of people do immoral or criminal things to succeed and later regret it and somehow try to atone for what they did as cortesenln appears to be doing. My ex-friend has done no atonement and through my network I know he is still a conniving fuck. Early in my days here at 419eater.com I mentioned that religious people often feel that God winks at their sins as long as they are stealing from nonbelievers, sinners, drunks, infidels, and the ungodly. My ex-friend definitely has this attitude that unbelivers deserve whatever they get from a slick Christian and that it is in fact a win for God when one of his people takes money from a sinner, for, as conniving religionists like to reason, "Everything belongs to God anyway. I am one of his children and so therefore all that the Father has is mine." My ex-friend proudly tells people that he tithes 10% of his rather large income and that God bleses him by giving back.

Given the depraved state of the world, at least we have one ex-crook here who has gone straight and that is a start. Better to have him here than on the telephone were he proved himself to be dangerous!
barBARRYan
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Posts: 41
Location: la la land


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must side with JDOG 100% on this. My son and his [at that time] girlfriend worked for a telemarketer some years ago. It was a scam, only they didn't find that out until they went to work one day and there was nothing there. The scam artist had literally closed shop overnight and moved on. No job, no paycheck, nothing for over a weeks worth of effort.
Getting busted for possession of pot was a possible felony, back when I got busted for it, a long time ago. Shit, I was young, dumb, and full of cum, at the time. Sex and drugs and Rock and Roll was my motto at the time [Viet Nam era].
Am I rich? Fuck no. Hell, I just had my FIRST real shower with RUNNING water this morning, the first time in over ten weeks. Am I scamming?, Like bloody hell, although I know most of the tricks. I'm sure I could out do 99% of the lads.
Let's give cortesenln a chance.
My 2 cents.

_________________
A MAN DO NOT INTEND TO URINATE INTO THE PIT OF WELL HE HOPES TO FRINK FROM...
TRUST on it's own is the CONUDRUM of truth.
..Prat White..
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Canucklehead
Master Baiter


Joined: 09 Feb 2004
Posts: 168
Location: Canada


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

barBARRYan wrote:
Am I scamming?, Like bloody hell


I don't understand barBARRYan. Was that a yes or no to you own question? Not insinuating anything here, just don't follow.

I welcome you cortesenln.

The debate goes on and on about how we should view victims, and how we should view scammers and their situation in life. It easy to judge being removed from it all. Regardless, despite the debate no ones changing their mind about such issues. We're all here to stop scammers and have fun now despite our differences in opinion so I'm glad to have anyone on board.

After explaining how "it just depends on how smart the scam is buid (sic) and performed", I'm surprised that you go on to say "the person trusting is a chowder head, cum bubble, a pasty..."

I note an inconsistancy. Either the "credit" of the scam being successful is attributable to the skill of the scammers, or on some "weakness" or the victims.

You say "I hate the scamers (sic) but am intereted in their techniques..."

But you were a scammer? Did you hate yourself?

As far as sales go some is a scam, but I work in marketing (in the summer) and i'm damn good at it. same mind needed as for scambaiting i believe. Often I convince someone to buy something they don't really need or didn't want originally, and a lesser salesperson would not be able to. There is nothing immoral about it in so far as I don't lie and there truly is a product. It is selling a dream, but a real one and if they end up wanting it afrter talking to you there happy once they get it and it's all good. "hard sales" is not inherently immoral. All of advertising is convincing. The morality depends on whether or not there are lies.
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamming is about cheating and not all the time a lie is envolved in it.
Scamming for me is an interesting and frustrated(in the same time) way of living...and let's make sure that we are talking about the same thing!
We scam eatchother more than we think and more often we do this with a great smile on our face.
Somepeolpe like nigerian or romanian scams works under a well build company(with a foreign owner!!) and they scam for money to survive while the owner is scamming to get ritch. I really don't care what is the reason for scaming because no reason can give you the legal and moral right to do this, but I do care in undrestanding this mind-altering phenomen for victim and for scamer also.
I understand baiting as a scam with the purpose of fun, because scam is about cheating, manipulatig and playing mind.
Maybe some of you are smart enough to see beyond a black ugly poor idiot man with a label in his hands with nasty words on it...It's fun to play God and it's fun for them too. But don't forget where the brain is, where the real BigBrother stands on...It is probably somewhere in Caraibe with beautifull girls around drinking afrodisiatic cockteils.
But of course this doesn't absolve the idiotds from crime, but I hope that will make some of you understand that they were scammed too by their guvernement and sociaty and finaly by the dream seller witch is Caraibe.

I remeber me in the phone room along with the other sellers and I can tell you that was the hardest job of my life. I worked only nights(calling in US and it's a time zone difference) between 10PM-8AM (12 hours a day) with only 2 days off per month (one of every 2 weeks), with no hollydays or vacantion.
The work was very hard because we were faced with sales-statistics every 2 weeks. Imagine that every 2 mondays were hired 5 extra people and at the end of the week were sales statistics and the most unproductive 5 ones were dismissed. Quite a bit concurential enviroment, hah?
And statistics were based on dolar per lead, dolars per week, and your personal grow(I could afort just once to go lower than a previous month).
So, after a hard day of work you don't realy know what are you doing and you go home trying to get a sleep because every night was on the phone.
Despite the earned money (average 500-700$/month) where in Romania is 7 times more than the minimum salary, despite all the physical and mental eforts a salesman is just a player hwo cannot affort to lose any game or his life will turn miserable.
wendy-at-weekends
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Posts: 22
Location: London, UK


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think scammers offer us a simple and easy target in a world that isn't easy or simple.

We are all of us being 'scammed' in legalised ways by legal institutions (government, taxes, companies, insurance, marketing and media, etc. etc.) - the only difference here being that we usually get a small return on our investment (e.g. enough money to live on while our CEO gets to buy a new villa in the Mediterranean, the government gets to buy more helicopters and missiles to declare war on some country we have no personal grudge against)...

It's therefore easy to see why people want to believe in an easy way out, whether it's scamming or being scammed - that's not an excuse, just an observation.

But those damn mugus are the best sport because what they're doing is illegal, non one gets anything from them and to top it all they are incredibly dumb. There is a sense that people this stupid shouldn't even presume to try and con the rest of the world - they are simply not worthy of the enterprise.

I prefer to remember the fun of baiting. The lads are out there and they are a clear target we can do something to contribute to their downfall and laugh at them as we do it.

Here's to clarity. Wink

W-A-W

_________________
F*CK YOU AND YOUR CAR YOU MUST GO AND EAT SHEIT
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true that the nigerian scamers have no culture at all and they just speak 2 languges while most of us are speaking just one.
You have to consider also that their country is far away from western culture with no chance to get in touch with it and the scamers are probably the luckiest of them (since they are using the internet).
But advanced knowledge of any language will not make you smarter than other, especialy than the native one who can easily play with words linking and slang.
On the other hand my experience on americans made me feel much smarter than many of them excluding language barriers. (hope americans will not get mad on me)
And hopefully I will prove that I can play with a baiter as easy as he is playing with a scamer, but this time I'll be the scammer Laughing Twisted Evil
If it's not allowed to pretend that I'm a scamer to foll a baiter please let me know
Razz
Bye for now
Guest







PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And hopefully I will prove that I can play with a baiter as easy as he is playing with a scamer, but this time I'll be the scammer
If it's not allowed to pretend that I'm a scamer to foll a baiter please let me know

Bye for now


Sorry, it's not allowed.
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frontline wrote:
Sorry, it's not allowed.

Sorry, I'm thinking to defeat the most conceited baiter Cool
I don't like coalition...link me to the rule above
Guest







PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln wrote:
frontline wrote:
Sorry, it's not allowed.

Sorry, I'm thinking to defeat the most conceited baiter Cool
I don't like coalition...link me to the rule above


I don't have to link you to anything. It's not allowed. It would make you a badger. You're not making any sense to me. You won't be making any friends here by doing what you're saying you're going to do.
Nigerian419
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Oct 2003
Posts: 338
Location: North West England


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln
This forum, and its members, are dedicated to baiting 419 fraudsters. Please do not try to bait one of our members - you will not be forgiven.

_________________
Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Canucklehead
Master Baiter


Joined: 09 Feb 2004
Posts: 168
Location: Canada


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln wrote:
frontline wrote:
Sorry, it's not allowed.

Sorry, I'm thinking to defeat the most conceited baiter Cool
I don't like coalition...link me to the rule above


I don't like the coalition? Don't understand you cortesenln.

You'll find your in the minority if you view scambaiting solely as trying to defeat an opponent. We do try to have fun and a good laugh from time to time, but one of the main reasons we do what we do is because it protects innocent people from being scammed. By wasting scammers time we are taking away from time they can scam other people, and making them waste money as well. If scamming is less profitable hopefully they will eventaully quit, and even more innocent people will be saved.

To try to trick a scambaiter would be in essence helping scammers, and helping to hurt innocent people.

If you are competitive by nature and would like to prove your superior scambaiting skills there are definately ways in which you can do it. If you read through the threads you will see there is a fair bit of friendly competition, albeit supportitive which helps to make this forum enjoyable.

Currently we are having a Bait-Olympics. Feel free to join in. Points awarded based on how much you can inconvenience scammers, quality of pictures, and humour among other things.

There are alos ongoing competitions as to how many mugus one can get in a single picture, or to hold certain objects etc. Other have made scammers travel incredible distances. The possibilities are endless.

PS. tricking one of us would be pointless. Perhaps your not from romania afterall (altho i believe you are). You would've fooled me. Anyone can trick anyone, there's no pride to be taken in tricking any fellow scambaiters.

I look forward to seeing how good of a scambaiter you truly are cortesenln, be sure to post your work Smile
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just playing like anybody else, sorry for offending
Euro
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 08 Feb 2004
Posts: 18
Location: BS - UK - EU


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think hes just in a confused state as all people who have just come out of the "trade" are - he cant be a bad guy today, and a good guy tomorrow - im sure he has to adpat to being good now - its hard to explain in such a stupid way, but I'm sure you know what I mean. It will take time before he can think like us: to see what is wrong and what is right, but for now, all we can do is correct him.

But yes, please don't bait any people in this forum - if you want to bait someone, try signing up for the bait-olympics, otherwise please dont bait/scam anyone. It's not clever and it won't get you anywhere.

Euro

_________________
[img]http://419eater.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lolo.gif[/img]
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin


Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 7460


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Canucklehead wrote:

PS. tricking one of us would be pointless. Perhaps your not from romania afterall (altho i believe you are). You would've fooled me. Anyone can trick anyone, there's no pride to be taken in tricking any fellow scambaiters.


I can confirm he is in Romania Smile

Anyway, like you said Canucklehead, there's nothing at all to be gained from reverse baiting, other than time wasted on both sides for no gain.

_________________
Roland Koffi: "Please my name is not Ahoy Matey. thakyou..."
Wilson Madu: "I will condom you to a painful death..."

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Canucklehead wrote:


I don't like the coalition? Don't understand you cortesenln.

one of the main reasons we do what we do is because it protects innocent people from being scammed.


Coalition means two or more people trying to defeat one without his/her knowledge.

I don't really think that the reason for scambaiting is to protect innocent people...it's just my own little oppinion.

I love your site, I love your ideea and I'm glad that somebody thouht at something as funny as this,

But I'm an action man and my puropse is my own amusement without having anyone hurt, even the fealings. While scammer really hurts people, you scambaters hurts scammer's fealings and I will just play down a scambaiter without hurting anything...isn't that fun without cost?
Canucklehead
Master Baiter


Joined: 09 Feb 2004
Posts: 168
Location: Canada


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln i sent you a PM

hopefully it explains the problems with scamming a scambaiter. If you still don't understand PM me.

In essence scamming a scambaiter helps a scammer which hurts an innocent victim.

So to scam a scambaiter is to hurt an innocent person.
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver wrote:

I can confirm he is in Romania Smile

Bet? Laughing
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin


Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 7460


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln wrote:
Shiver wrote:

I can confirm he is in Romania Smile

Bet? Laughing


I wouldn't bet on it, because you might be using a proxy of course, but on 1st glance that's where you appear to be. If you are saying that what you told us in your introduction is a lie, then that's probably all the more reason to be suspicious of anything else you say Smile

_________________
Roland Koffi: "Please my name is not Ahoy Matey. thakyou..."
Wilson Madu: "I will condom you to a painful death..."

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
I'm not using proxy insteed I need them, I am from Romania, but I never said that I'm typing from there Laughing
Guest







PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are you 'typing' from then? We'd really like to know. Confused
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frontline wrote:
Where are you 'typing' from then? We'd really like to know. Confused


Bucharest, Romania...
Proof needed?
Oz_Baiter
Cryogenically Frozen


Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Posts: 2308
Location: wherever I want to be!


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln wrote:
frontline wrote:
Where are you 'typing' from then? We'd really like to know. Confused


Bucharest, Romania...
Proof needed?


A suitable photo is required...

perhaps you standing on your hands in a street with a local policeofficer holding a sign saying "Plonker"

_________________
Prepare for your moosey fate......
View user's profileSend private message
Biff Pile-On
419Eater is my life


Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Posts: 435
Location: Florida USA


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering who was going to post something like that first. Laughing

_________________
Please reply through this email address because somebody might intercept the call.

Warm Regards

SENATOR IBRAHIM MANTU

NB: Please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail because i know that very soon, i will pass on.

AM A LITTLE BUSY HERE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF COSTUMER ON HERE - MR WALE MOSES
View user's profileSend private message
cortesenln
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oz_baiter wrote:


A suitable photo is required...

perhaps you standing on your hands in a street with a local policeofficer holding a sign saying "Plonker"


"Plonker"
1. A penis.
2. Fool, idiot, a despicable person.

Do I look stupid? Where are you looking at? Look at me, look at this sign:

"Cacat cu muci la nas, labagiule...de ce te razi?"
Biff Pile-On
419Eater is my life


Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Posts: 435
Location: Florida USA


PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cortesenln wrote:
oz_baiter wrote:


A suitable photo is required...

perhaps you standing on your hands in a street with a local policeofficer holding a sign saying "Plonker"


"Plonker"
1. A penis.
2. Fool, idiot, a despicable person.

Do I look stupid? Where are you looking at? Look at me, look at this sign:

"Cacat cu muci la nas, labagiule...de ce te razi?"


its just a joke. relax.

_________________
Please reply through this email address because somebody might intercept the call.

Warm Regards

SENATOR IBRAHIM MANTU

NB: Please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail because i know that very soon, i will pass on.

AM A LITTLE BUSY HERE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF COSTUMER ON HERE - MR WALE MOSES
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT