SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So shall it be and remain with you and your geeration forever. It is said what you wish others is exactly what you will get in return. Do you think that, by what you said in you mail you are wishing bad or evil? NO! You are just digging your pit and that o f your (not o nly your family) but generations. Good luck.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello,
God Has Bless U, And You've Been Lifted Up Never To Come Down Again. if u believe send it back to me!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SAME TO YOU.

IF U HAVE NEVER OFFENDED ANY ONE OR SINNED IN YOUR LIFE, IT WILL GO WELL WITH YOU BUT IF YOU HAVE DONE SO IN YOUR LIFE , THEM THIS COURSE WILL PLACE UPON U AND YOUR GENERATION.

CIAO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You indecent fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Shrine Server Donkey,Oleruburuku,if i get to know you you will regret your life. IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
How stupid you are try to over look things if you have wisdom your whole curse and your shrine falls back to you and i wont include your generation because they are out of this

Sorry for you , you are proud to be an idol worshiper.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL THIS THINGS YOU SAID WILL TURN TO U MILLION TIMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I BEG NO VEX MAKE U NO CARRY MY NAME GO ANY WHERE I NO KNOW SAY NA MUMU
LIKE U I SEND MAIL TO I THINK SAY NA MAGA FOR INTERNATIONAL G MEN LIKE ME I NO KNOW SAY NA MAGA FOR LOCAL JOB MEN U BI,YOUR FIRST PAYMENT FOR THE SHRINE
NA 4 K VIA LOCAL WESTER UNION,THE NAME U GO PAY TO SHRINE OFFICE AND THEM GO GET AM AND GIVE U JAS TO KILL UR COMPLETE FAMILY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA ME AND YOU TODAY SHEBI YOU SAY YOU NODEY HEAR ABI OK YOU GO SEE ANUOFIA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
O'boy,

Why my proposal dey pain u like this? Even de white man wey we dey job no
dey vex reach like this. Yes, dey get more and yet they dey greedy. Dat's
why we dey job them well. U are a wittness.
Be intouch
coolman

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde,

Yu can see it now.... you are a SMALL BOY. Continue to say

whatever you like.. i won't be annoyed.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
whatever you say will surely turn back to you.............remain frustrated till you enter grave.

fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BIG FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your papap go die idot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck offfffffffffffff , and drop dead.Sticking poor chuck rat.

KISS MY BLCK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So if this will be your responsed to my request ,God punished you and your family in Jesus Name. How there you given such course to someone you don't even known , even due you known me,why why, may God for give you because you don't know what you are saying.

Back to the sender.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
iru e ni yankee,bawo ni iwo yii se de be,iwo maan se afaanii omo ale jati-jati eniyan iyala iyahe,obo iyahe papko look lAisten u punk'd ass baba e ti ku ni anaa bastard .
fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na God go punish you Babatunde.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

I wish you all you wish me.Your Generations are cursed.You and ur family will remain lappers all life.Idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back2sender BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
et me advice you that jesus is more powerful than your stupid shrine ok let us know who will perish quicker as you just guess before your God .

if i were a scammer i did not scam you and now you are wishing son of God death, well let jesus and shrine try to know who will win.

Harrison Mccqueeney

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
o boy see ur mama toto as e urgly and dey smell oooooooooooo
to tell your family elders to look 4 treatment 4 her b4 she rotten.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
sorry, please dont used OGUGU.
but where are you from, Abiriba i guese.
sorry, its not intentional.

Quote:
i guese you are mad, stupid mugu that have been brain washed by ndi ocha iberibe

You fuck your mother and committed abortion with her

You are a goat and stupid big idiot and dont email me your silly mail again if you dont want me to finish you

Anumanu like you

Quote:
I never knew i was talking to one usless ,jobless,swine ,magot ,fagot who is so jobless to talk such as rubish as you do.
Rot in Hell *DELETED* yellow pumkin yellow basterd.

Quote:
wizards like you and witches like your mother end up in guantanamo prison or they often end up like al zakarwi or what you call him in your mother tongue

You are a fool at 40 and forever you will be a fool, just commit sucide and die and rot in hell

muo gbodokiri like you

Quote:
Am rich, and you are poor , why are you jelous

You will die in poverty and you will commit sucide like you father and mother because its in your family blood.

Ewuofia like you

Quote:
I used your mama and papa's blood to get rich, everyday they are shiting money for me, when they are dry i will use you and after you your wife and after your wife your daughter untill your generation is finish

Ekpo itiaba like you

Quote:
Monkey how are you today,

are you still alive , have you not committed sucide like your ancestors?

Please commit quick and allow your mama pusy send me your dead picture.

Ewuofia ka ibu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are the person cursed you and your entire family,bastard like you.poor church rat.
Rot in hell.

Quote:
You are the most stupid idiot i have ever seen in my life,no wounder you talklike this you dirty swine and gruty fagot who go about cursed fucking dirty stinking little girls on the streed willsoon die of AIDS.

CHEERS.*DELETED* poor RAT.

Quote:
FUCK YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello mate i can see that ur life is already tired u that why u have time ti reply my email easly the way i wanted it, u are talking about my sister and my mother while u dont know that im the one tha give ur mother bele to born u to this word, if not cos my spam that piss into ur mama womb u cant not come out to this world any way i blame me wey go give ur mama bele to deliver person like u, anyway the cos is that when i give ur mama bele him go carry the bele they hustle for outside na him make ur life come be like that sorry but tell ur mama to carry u go to all this white gament church so they can sacfice so cock and goad blood on u so u can come back to life agan, plz dont tell ur mama that ur papa write u mail today cos i dont want her to look for me ok,, have a bad day ,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ayeeee is this ur new way of 419,if u like u shout till tommorrow,a penny will never drop from me,the best 4 u is if u know how 2 suck a dickkkkkk, i will surely give u mine 2 suck,

maybe that will help u a little bit, instead of shouthing,wasting ur timre an money.

mr ancescestorsss the way am seeing things is like u urself is already caused,by ur so call ances.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Go ahead and fuck this girl before you you talk to me agian ikpu mama gi fool you will ream pepeture poor

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD,
YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN,SERVE CHUCKS ALL YOUR LIFE, IDIOT,HOW IS YOUR SISTER DOING NOW?????????????
I PROMISED TO DEAL WITH YOU SPIRITUALLY AND THAT WILL SOON MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE WATCH OUT BASTARD,ASHOLE IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
keeeee mama yaaaa okooooooo poutryewa koluytrf []]]]]]]]
rev moses eze pls translet it to spanish okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCKIN BASTERD, DON U FUCKIN YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY U ARE TALKING TO YOUR FATHER.

YOUR MUM ASS THEY SMELL I FORKED YOUR MUM HER PUSSY IS VERY DIRTY SMELLING

Quote:
tour kids will not grow ok if you dont want sdomeones own to grow alos it shall be to you cause i never started insulted whats your your damn forking BIZ about my job?

YOU FORKING SMELLING BASTARD GAY.

[email protected]

Quote:
U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD

Quote:
I AM WAITING 4 U , U FUCKING IDIOT

Quote:
U ARE ALREADY IN THE HELL U JOBLESS, FAMILYLESS, HOMELESS , SENCELESS MURDA FUCKER.

Quote:
U ARE JUST AN HUNGRY MAN, GO LOOK FOR PROPER JOB, FOR YOUR INFORMATION MEN ARE AFTER YOU.

BE READY TO DIE SOON, WE KNOW WHERE U ARE.

WAIT WITH YOUR SMELLING MOUTH.

BASTERD.

For your cut and paste ease:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
c ur head like stone when dem fry.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you will soon end up being a
drug addit.Monkey

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So you are a scam.that is good from your email address i can now see babatunde amoda , the law will catch up with you soon.Repent

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL , YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD DO YOU BELIEVE ME , I SAW YOUR GHOST OK *DELETED*

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
keep fooling your self

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STINKING FOOL FROM YORUBA LAND. WHAT DID YOU KNOW ABOUT POLITICS. DID YOU EVER KNEW HOW OBASANJO GETS INTO THAT SEAT. COULD YORUBAS DO WITHOUT THE IGBOS. BESIDES, WHAT CAN YOU BOAST OF IN YORUBA LAND. IN FACT, I HAD NOTHING TO TALK WITH A STUPID IDIOT AND A NOISE MAKER OF YOUR TYPE.

JUST GO HOME AND SUCK YOUR MOTHER'S PUS.

KANT OF YOUR TYPE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Baba or whatever. I understand u are a hungery man and a hungry man is angry
man. no wonder yoruba keep been servant nad beggers. I pray u get delievered
from the bondage of servant.

Just stay there the igbo will soon go fo Biafara and peole will be left with
nothing. I pray owuette will not kill u in Ajagunle.

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U ARE A DEAD MAN,UR GENERATIONS WILL DIE POOR LIKE YOUR FATHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U WILL DIE SOON.

IGBO AND OGBONI ASSOCIATION GURANTEE U THAT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mutterfukker

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuuuuuckkkkkkkkk you...

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I sorry for ur kids bcos dey aren"t d ones who placed foolishness upon their
heads.bt they cant just explain it why dey seem as fools to evry one not
knwing thier father's foolishness was transfared .
U r cursed with foolishness.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU ARE RIGHTOUS, LEY WHAT U SAID HAPPEN BUT IF YOU ARE NOT , MAY ALL YOU SAID TO ME COME UPON YOU AND EVERY BODY THAT RELATED TO YOU ON HUNDRED TIMES.

CIAO.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. all your words back to you/sender. you don't even know the word of God, all you have spoken is what will be used to judge and condem you in the presence of God Almighty the creator.
His words said, ''Touch not the annointed and do the prophet no harm. no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in the name of Jesus. this is my response to you. my Lord will battle for me.
God will grant my request from another person in Jesus name.
A.K.A. Rev. Raymond

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
As contained in your email, so shall it be to your present mother and not grand-mother(that is if you still have one at all). Your wish wether good or bad must return back to you for good.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U BE MUMU UR PAPA MUMU UR MAMA MUMU

ur sister na prostitute i know where she dey base but i nor go fuck am because she get HIV

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
All shall return to U Bastar and wayward like U andirunmoh mebun keleb.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AND YOUR FAMILISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SUCK OFF YOU STINKIG DIRTY PIGS(YORUBA).

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OOK YOU MUST BE MAD.

ACCORDING TO HISTORY,YORUBAS ARE SLAVE.YORUBAS FUCK THERE MOTHER WHICH IAM A WITNESS .I THINK YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AS YORUBA MAN.ANY PEROSN CALLED BABATUNDE,IS ALSO BABATHURDER WHICH MEANS *DELETED*.ITS A SHAME FOR A PERSON TO FUCK HER MOTHER AS YORUBAS DO.ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL BE DROPING DEATH ONE BY ONE AND I WILL BE TAKING THEIR BLESSING.HAVE A NICE DAY.THIS WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON BY KNOWING HOW TO TALK ON THE INTERNET.FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAMILY

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] would love to hear from you.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MONKEY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Oya ka-ijinwnayo ekwu.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Nwa Nne were nwa yo na,

i dey dis side o dey look 4 maga, u know now.

take care ya ma *DELETED*.

Peace out man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BEKO LEAVE ME ALONE NA LIKE TIHIS YOU DEY DO WETIN BE YOUR PROBLEM

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Guy look i will block your line from the server so be careful ok. why do u choose to send fuck to me. try to grow up boy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Why u dey yab me like this now.You don forget say we be brothers.Na wa ohh! Na Ikeja you dey abi na Holland?

Otu ocha

Quote:
Your fat assed mother was the cheapest whore ever known.It is even in the guiness book of records.ASSHOLE !!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogun kill u and ur families.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a very stupid woman in a mans cloth(a smelling Gay),i would like to fuck yous ass but u have to wash well cos,i know u smells.

Quote:
Mapanpa.

(U should have deleted the message,since u are not a mugu,instead of skoding)

Ibu ezigbo oney nzuzu.If u appologize,i will do too.

Quote:
fuck u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I don't know what to use to classify you.

You son of a bitch.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BIA NPAMA ASI GI EWU KA GI MMA.KPO NNE GI ETU AH.

YOU DUFFER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU DER TRY SENT ME THIS SHIT AGAIN GOD WILL HUT YOU FAMILY

For your cut and paste joy:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Early signs of madness.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
DID I INSULT YOU MR MAN OR WOMAN?

[email protected]

Quote:
Idiot
b/4 you send any mail to anybody you mst check you setences or just go back to school

[email protected]

Quote:
i don't have time for fucking idiots of your type so go to hell. fuck you motherfucker asshole..........
idiot of no comparism

Quote:
U ARE A GREAT IDIOT..........BYEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]

Quote:
listen,i will ensure that your entire family is set ablazed soon.
thank you.

[email protected]

Quote:
u self go die

[email protected]

Quote:
EWU

[email protected]

Quote:
Why do U think so?

aTLIST TRY to understand MY personality bf fokkky up

[email protected]

Quote:
man your very very stupid if you see this kids of mail to your box if you dont wanna reply it just fuck your self off for that so next time dont talk like wish,fuck all what you said must be back to you in jesus name idlot,

[email protected]

Quote:
U STRESS URSELF 2 MUCH. JUST GO FU......CK UR MAMA.

[email protected]

Quote:
STOP THAT!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
I beg keep to yourself. and watch your back

[email protected]

Quote:
U NOR GET WORK

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOUR DAD AND MUM ARE FOOLS YOU BEAST I FORKED YOUR MUM,SISTER AND YOUR GRAND MAMA LAST NIGHT YOUR MUM HAS A VERY BIG PUSSY LIKE THE BIGGEST POT IN YOUR HOME

[email protected]

Quote:
hello bastard,

you are an ass wipe.you think yo smart.nope no no no no no no.you are just a chicken heartless monkey looking for your stupid mama to lick your creamy smelly juicy and rotten semen.Goo to hell and piss off.With all due respect the BMW teams spain has cancelled your life time benefit.you are the wisest fool i have ever come accross since this bonanza started.Piss off.you cant diffrentite scam from reality.

Fuck you too.

Quote:
from all indication you must be an african a brainless one.if you reply this mail i will conclude that my guess is right.piss off you are powerless

The joy of cut and paste:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Gaottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
IDIOT, YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH OR BROKEN ENGLISH AS THE CASE MAY BE. GO AND DIE IN POVERTY. MAY YOU BE STRUCK BY ANY BAD DISEASE I KNOW.
ANUMANU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u re a mad guy,ole

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.THINK ABOUT THIS
GOD KNOWS THE RIGTH PERSON

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU ARE SAYING IS X 10,000,000,000,000 AND SENT BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY, IN JUSUS NAME, AMEN

Quote:
GUY YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA YOU BIG SMELLING FOOL
YOUE MUM ASS IS AS BIG AS A DRUM ALL DIS SAME TO U AND UR FAMILY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY U ARE TALKING TO YOUR FATHER.

Quote:
YOUR MUM ASS THEY SMELL I FORKED YOUR MUM HER PUSSY IS VERY DIRTY SMELLING

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE THE WORST BASTARD I HAVE EVEV HERD OF IN LIFE.U ARE THERE PROTUTUTING AND YOU WILL EVER REMAIN WAY WARD.I WILL GIVE U WHAT EVER YOU WANT AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,BELEIVE ME,CATEPPILAR WILL DOSTROY YOU SINCE GOD GAVE YOU MOUTH TO BLESS AND YOU ARE CURSING,U WILL REMAIN CURSED IN LIFE.GOD TOLD ABRAHAM IN DEUT THAT CURSED BE ANY ONE THAT CURSES HIM AND BLESSED BE ANY ONE THAT BLESSES HIM.AS AN ABRAHAMIC SON U DARED TRY TO BE FUNNY,U ARE FINISHED.MARK MY WORD.A LETTER OF APPOLOGY FROM U WILL COOL DOWN MY TEMPER AS SUCH REVERSE WHAT I HAVE IN MIND TO DO TO YOU WHETHER I KNOW IN THE PHISICAL OR NOT,I WILL CHASE U SPIRITUALLY,THEN U KNOW THAT MEN ARE NOT EQUAL.

NONESENCE////I HAD SWEPT ALL YOUR PAST RUBBISH UNDER THE CARPET ALL THESE WHLE AND YOU SEEM NOT TO BE SATISFIED,U GO ON WRITING RUBBISH.GO AHEAD,THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL,U WILL BE DEPORTED BACK,THEN U COME AND SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SEEING HERE,YOU FOOL.THE MORTUARY U WASH DEAD BODIES AT THE END OF THE THE DAY YOU ARE GIVEN $50,IS THAT WHAT IS MAKING YOUR HEAD TO SWELL????

MANY HAVE GONE,BE CAREFUL/////.

IF U SAY YOU ARE A MAN AND BOLD ENOUGH,GIVE ME YOUR TEELEPHONE NUMBER,THEN U WILL KNOW YOU MET A STRONGER FORCE.I WILL GIVE U MINE IF U WANT FOR HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAT THAT WHICH IS YOU.YOU ARE A SMALL KID.

SCALIWAG

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I AM DRAGING IDIOTSHIP WITH MY MAMA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You Will Die very soon por man you will be por in your life.
very soon you will die .

send this to your family

Quote:
YOUR FAMILY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, MY FRIEND. GO LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

AFTERALL WASN'T IT CHIMPANZE FUCKED YOUR MUM JUST BEFORE SHE HAD YOUR LITTLE SISTER?

More joys of cut and paste:
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
JOBLESS *DELETED*.YOU HAVE NO JOB AND YOU SCHOOLED NOTHING BUT THE LANGUAGE OF COURSE AND STREET SPELLS.NEEDLESS WRITE AGAIN FOR I WILL ONLY DELETE ON SIGHT.KEEP COURSING YOUR FAMILY AND LNEAGE,IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO IT MUST NEVER WILL BE WELL WITH YOU.THE GOD I KNOW WILL SINK YOU AS AT IN THE DAY OF KORAN AND DOTHAN.MY WORD IS YES AND AMEN AND IT DOES NOT TRAVEL VOID.BECAUSE OF YOU THIS BOX WILL NO LONGER BE ATTENDED TO JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU IS VERILY ACCOMPLISHED.GOD WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME .AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HEY IDIOT,
IT IS COS OF UR GREED DAT WARRANT U GET FUCKED AND ITS BCOS U R A FOOL AND WILL BE A FOOL 4 EVER U WILL STILL BE BARSTEREDLY HOOKED.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go fuck your mum ok, Or you make love to your father right? You homo sexualist.

Fool.

Quote:
Make sure you fuck your dad this night ok?

Fucker like you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I will send somebody to come and fuck ur ass and i will fuck ur mother;s ass.
ok?

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Hello Dear *DELETED*,
Go get fucked you barsterd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You you an osu

out cast,what are you waiting to die basted poor idiot

poverty kill you and your family,your mama will die slow,p�pa die slow
all your idiot die slow

I will make sure that whatever you put your hand will put prosper,die i
next secodn your father money brother uncle sister will die in accident

your are a loser and and your family greddy and goat animal

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You Are A Big Fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
look my friend, I have neglected your mails yet you still send me mail , let me ask you, are you the only person that receive scam mail. plaese go and kill your self, the victims never mind talkless of you who just receive the scam letter and lucky for you you know that is liar and scam. i know you are in america and have forgeting home, look you are lucky this is what we do scam mails in africa and all over the world and we have eat too much money on it from our victims so go and hang your self now or come and look for me. idiot, bastart. if you send more mail to me again, I will come in person and eat all your money and bring it to Africa . i know your house address

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father go soon die, just wait and see, mad man, your mama toto

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOREVER YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, IT IS ALREADY CONFIRMED IN HELL. JUST WATCH

Quote:
EVIL SHALL SLAIN THE WICKED, AS YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR MOUTH, HAND AND TONGUE TO WRITE EVIL TO YOURSELF, NO GOOD THING WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY FROM NOW HENCEFORTH. GO AND PERISH FOR YOUR EVIL DEEDS. BEAST

OOOOOOOooooooo CUT AN PASTE DIS U JOBLESS STARK ILETRATS: Laughing
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't checked my insult mail for a few days, so this one's active:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Dead man,

Look here fool, u are a dead man and as a result, I can not talk to u.

But I will keep on fucking your mother as she sucks my prick always and any time I want it.

But I still love your mother as she loves me if not for the fact that she went and fuck a mad man that throws away my waste bin.

Thanks and remain a fool forever and every in Jesus name(fool say amen.)

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a typical bastard yoruba man without any atom of sense. who are you by the way. I know that you are not born of a woman but by a devil snake. Your death is around the corner and you will be buried on the 6th of July 2006. Go and mark it. You son of a bitch. Fuck you and go straight to pit of hell fire after your burial on the 6th of july 2006.

FUCK YOU! IDIOT!! DEVIL SON!!! YOU ASS HOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCKEN YORUBA HOMOSEXUAL BASTERD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck ur mother, Fuck the whole of ur generation stupid idiot nd may all this
ur voodoo follow u and ur generations to come till the fourth generation as
u have mentioned them cos you know them nd they shall dwell in and among ur
kins men for ever.

Fuck ur mother from the ass and tell ur father to go fuck ur wife that is if
u have or going to have in ur life.

AND:

Quote:
stupid is ur first and only name. as u read this mail, u confirm ur
hopelessness as a yoruba idiot. visionless tribe.

Babatunde or what ever u call ur name bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I have accepted all rubbish you said but note that you are nothing but a pig eating from one rubbish to another.
And you are going to die silently,I know who you are and by your words,i have discover that you are one of the saboos who sell their brothers to white man.
Your days are numbered okay fool.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hELLO

U ARE FOOL BACK TO SENDER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE JUST SAID LET IT RETURN BACK YOU NOW, AM A VICTORIOUS ON TOUCHABLE, INFACT I PERCEIVE YOU ARE A WICH OK FUCK YOU BASTARD,.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK 2 SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender fuck u
are a stupid person, it is you who will die on the 15th and buried on the 25th
he that is in me is greater than he that is in you. get lost muder fucker

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
O boy why u dey insult me like this,wetin i do u for this world to deserve all this courses.

God bless you and your family and thanks for the insult on my parents.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Stupid yoruba Babatunde Amoda;

Ofenmanu.FOOL IN THE LAST ORDER.NO THIRD TERM FOR YOU FOOOOLS.
ALL THE WRATHS OF GOD WILL VISIT YOUR FAMILY.IDIOT.
POOR MAN.READ AND GO OUT AND EAT BEANS FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender in Jesus name.Amen

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
baba, how far?
the loin is hungry, and all the animals have larn how
to run away fast, but the nature forbit that the lion
should go hungry, no way. it is the nature who have
assigned that his food should be other animal, let me
brain wise, baba, the world is like the animal kindom
where the strong animal use the weeker one for
food,awake from your slumber, hear the master,s
voice,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
same to you when i was sexing your mother yesterday she died on my bed am sorry ok

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BASTARD WERE MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
guy,how far were u from come
tall me now in u day mailme back u here byby my guy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SUCK OFF: STUPID MAGA LIKE YOU BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why u dey waste ur time,ur mate dey make money on the net u dey waste ur time dey abuse people,i am soory 4 you.make u sit there and expext miracle,you better come make i teach you how to make money in life,you lazy asshole.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I shame 4 ur papa and grand papa including u wey fuck goat pikin,secondly
suffer go kill u becos u no know good thing, see u poor yurubaman wey big
man like me wan help comot for suffer u say no say na suffer u wan die
put, well shay ur own curse no get mate and curse self better pass u say
((BIG AMEN.)) nevertheless your mama toto,papa prick,see u wey tell ur
sister make she COME ME.SEE NA U DEY THERE DEY SUFFER WHY UR MAMA AND
SISTER DEY MY HOUSE DEY SUCK MY PRICK FOOL LIKE U . WELL MAKE I JUST HELP
U COME MAKE U COME DEY SUCK MY ASS, MAKE I PAY U SMALL POCKET MONEY B4 U
GO DIE FOR POVERTY.
REGARDS
BIG MAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME U JOBLESS ONYE OFE MMANU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OMO OWERE OMO OLORI BU

MY DEAR

I WANT MAKE I TELL YOU SA YOU BE BIG FOOL WA I NEVER SEE YOUR MATE DA OUT SIDE DE HOSIN YOU DE UNDER YOU OLOFOFO MAMA DE COLLET BRIET WE DO FALL FOR LONG TIME BUT I WANT TELL YOU SAY IF YOU LIVE YOUR MAMA BRETH GO OUTSID GO HONSIN THE REWORD WHEN YOU GO SEE MA GIRL YOU GIVE BELLER BECAUES ME I DONE SEE YOU FOR DREAM WHEN YOU GIVE GIRL BELLER TO TAKE OF THE PIKING YOU NO FIT BUT I WANT LET YOU NO SAY COME MAKE I SHOW YOU HOW TO GET MONEY WITH YOUR SENCE INSTED YOU DE STAY WITH YOUR MAMA DE SOCH IN BRESS.

YOU BE OMO OWERE TRY KOJADE KOLU WAO WO TI MA ME ATI BABAE ME FI JEU OFI MAMAELE KO MA TA ATA ATI TOMATO YOU LIVE YOUR MAMA MAKE SHI DE SELL TOMATO AND PEPPER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAY SNAKE BITE YOU AND KILL YOU WILL YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AND ALL YOUR
FAMILY MEMBERS AMEN.

BESTARD FOOL.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOU, YOU FUCK YOU MAMA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
STUPID yeruba

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ATTN Babatunde Amoda ,
You are causing somebody you dont know back to you sender and you will die a very reached youruba idoits and when it will come upen you no God/gods will save you but mean while recived back your plroblem and your cause.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTERD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What you are just doing is exactly what killed your daft father. I know yu are well trained in playing with your mother's smelly pussy, son of dog.

May you and your entire generation reincarnate into cocroaches,useless odua fool.

I will invoke the wrath of Amadioha on you and you will know the potency.

BAAAASSSSTTTTTAAAAARRRRRD!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IT IS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER YOU ARE CAUSING, THEY WILL ROT IN HELL WITH YOU DOG. FUCK YOU AND RFUCK ALL THE GAT THEM SOULS OF YOU FAMILY. NET TIME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOURSELF FUCKTH UP LIKE THIS, DON'T EVER REPLY SUCH MAIL. MAY THURNDER FIRE YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Are you not ashamed of being under the influence of modern salvery outside Nija?

Listen my guy, even if you're not a MUGU, your response has simply qualified you as one, please don't waste your time because i'm in a serious business right in my sitting room making billions of dollars while you're there as a *DELETED* salve man.

Abeg make you shine your eyes well, i understand you're the first son of Wild Bush, however; I'm set and ready with my network in US to collect back all our money stolen by the Whiteman.

And for your information, I’m not an Igbo man but a true son of the soil of ondo state, i am well trained by London and Scotland marine oil, you're at liberty to verify my status from the stated company through the internet.

I pray God open your eyes on or before xmas otherwise you will die much younger.

James Adesuyi is proud of being a white collar mixer in as much as my family is fine.

+233 2762 85550 is my direct digits, you can ring me or indicate yours if you need me

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Helloo Zombi,
How are you? Ezi ofemmanu like you,God will purnish your relation,generation and families ever lasting.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
As your name na babatunde no worry as i de see you somewhere very soon you
go soon tun to BaBa MonKey o mo ole kpara wo you think sey your mama no the
enjoy wetin me an dam do do every nite this nite make you no come knock for
door becos i go de there de service your mama very soon in go as you money
to pay me for the service we i de render we you no fit render to ram.

Enjoy.............. my boy you don enter be that

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS TRASH?DO U HAVE A APROBLEM WITH YOUR COUNTRY OR WHAT?THEN LOOK FOR YOUR FOLKS AND DO NOT SEND ME SUCH STUPID IRRELEVANT MAILS AGAIN.HOW DID U GET ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST?FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
my died man

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
As contained in your email, i am very sure that, you are making referene of who your mother is. A professional harlot? Serve her right for not being able to keep her marriage (that is if you were really born) out of marriage because, you talk like a bastard that has no biological father. Talk to your mother about who is your father and see if there is anything tangible she will say about this. That is if you even know who your mother is anyway.

however, what you said in you email is exactly what your family is passing through right now. your family is already into condemnation and total confusion. whatelse? i thank you very muh because, you are telling me the present state of your life as well as your family

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer: That was a very fine collection, nice one!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are mugu for life weather you like it or not,is natural you are born as a mugu ask your dirty pussy mama how she get your pregnacy.you dont know now hen.maybe you are fortunate to dey abroad dey abuse heroe like me your mama IKPU NNE GI 1 no be two. your papa palm wine shaka you are bloody mugu your own don finish ye ye boy congratulation to be fortunate to recieve my business proposal.

Quote:
you are a fool for life and presice that you can never be a gee for life so mugu boy i beg mak you no beat me ooooo because i fuck your mama idito foolish mugu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EZINWANNEM,

KEDU KA IMERE? I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE TO YOUR BROTHER, O DIROWKWANMA YOU KNOW THAT NA OBODO SIRI IKE O GA AMASIKWAM MA I NYEREM AKA I WILL STOP EBEA

ONYE IGBO KA M BU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Find out if your mum is among them,You will find your
mums pussy attached as a hawk.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
otu gbawakwa nne gi. Anu ohia ka iwu. idiot. ara
gbabuekwegi. Its your kids that will not grow. foolish
igbo man. Chineke kpookwa gi oku

Quote:
Ur Papa

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hahaha my guy don't fuck around with real geeee you are imetating tupac i made my self what I am, I am not imetating any fucking sole ok. I will live to tell the story!!!!!!! many men wanna take my life away but I will make sure I putch there back to wail fuck yo are know who you are with your write up and that was what I am trying to know my my guy even if I am dieing I will not forget what you did for me. but you know you wanna use my brain but I am a smart guy you don't have to be angry with me let turn everything to fun ok? you are a mafian like me you have to know that I am not begging you but I want to tell you I really understand you made me not to sleep on the strrt in this country but then you want to fuck me up just think of that and you know I like you guy man. SHIT ONE A I was burn in ontsha I have pss many many kind of people, people sucking blood vanpires and I also see many many people worshipng god I see what the lord can do I decided to follow god my shearman let face god and see what he can do for us the man its very very powerful ok? well I am stil; you called me that its your language I know you that its what you tell one guy one day in your office I hope you remeber haha can't you see I am a really gee by there word we know them. BYE AND HAVE A NICE DAY i KNOW WHO GAVE YOU THIS EMAIL ADDRESS HE CREATED IT FOR ME WE ARE NOT QUALERING WE ARE ALL FRIENDS OK BY FORGIVE i WANT TO BE A BIG BOY LIKE YOU I AM FITTING FOR MY SURVIVAL i KNOW YOU CAN NEVER GORGIVE ANYBODY THAT DO YOU ANYTHING THAT ITS WHY i STAY AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE I KNOW IF YOU GET THEM THAT YOUR SWIMMING POOL ITS WHERE YOU QUENCH MY LIFE BYE I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Quote:
but why you tell me ikpunem you want me to tell you back so that you will tell your mother so that she will find something to say I did to her. but god its there for me the woman its a good woman that its why she prove me inocent. only me can talk good of you there is nobody whom can talk that, go and ask some body. I am your boy that thing you want to do to me just forget it you know I am inocent even if you write me again I will not reply all I want you to know its that I like you as my brother and you know that anything you did to me I have forget it I please you just forgive me I am fitting for my survival as a small boy who has eating so much money I want to be rich please forgive I like ok? please! please!! please!!! manager I know you are away of veryhting make una forgive me please ok? just do for the sack of god I am very very sorry this my last letter to you bye good bless you all.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
(u sounds like an idiot and with ur understanding you cant make it in ur
life) if u want me to proof this let us see face to face.

Quote:
Idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A MAGA AND MAGA YOU WILL BE
GO AND LOOK FOR BETTER THING TO DO
EWU MEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
omo ole shi;you refugee in somalia.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO STUPID,

YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL OR WHAT?

HOW COME YOU NEVER WROTE ME GOOD ENGLISH .WELL I THINK YOU ARE A VERY BIG FUCKUP TO ALL GOOD AND EDUCATED GUYMEN LIKE ME SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO IMPROOVE ON YOUR ENGLISH LESSIONS BEFORE I WILL CONSIDER YOU AS A FULLY CONFIRMED GUYMAN.

NO HARD FEELINGS BOY JUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR CONTINUE WASTING YOU TIME IN SEARCHING GOOGLE FOR EMAILS.

SENIOR GUYMAN
esq.

Quote:
FIND YOURSELF FIRST GUY !!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I can see you dont have any work to do ewu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex
upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo
jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a
prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die.
May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.
You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me
tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when
you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is because your
is an IGBO BASTARD. Take a good
look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on
your father when she concieved you.
May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a
dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th.
Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing.
You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that
it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother's PRIVATE hair
would rot.YOU PUNKASS,ASSHOLE STUPID IGBO

Copy and pastastic:

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Re: U GO DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT SOON, BE READY

Quote:
Subject: How can I receive it.

All back to U and your generation,Death is your potion this year very soon you shall die in accident.

U this wayward bastard andirumoq mebun keleb andirobih fuck U bastarrd your mama toto your father is ewu.

Quote:
Subject: RE: Western Union Payment 548811...

unfortunately, U are not the type I waste my precious time on. A poor cell
phone operator. Why do you choose to be poor all ur life? Or bcos u still
dey suck ur mama slam breast?

Quote:
Subject: RE: PAYMENT TO SHIPPER

YOU ARE AN IDIOT . WHAT IS YOUR STRESS?? WHEN YOU RECEIVE A PROPOSAL AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED , WHY NOT DELETE IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE?? WHY LAMENTING LIKE A MAD DOG??? BESIDES THAT, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL... YOU MADE MENTION OF OGUN , AND YOU SHALL DEFINATELY EXPERIENCE THE OTHER SIDE OF IRON GOD SOON. ARE YOU NOT A BIG THEIF ASWELL?? YOUR ID READS : "UNILAGPHONES" ARE U A REAL UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS STAFF ?? AM SURE YOU ARE NOT. WHEN NEXT YOU RECEIVE A PROPOSAL, PROBABLY IN ERROR, DELETE IT AND CRY YOUR OWN CRY. wHEN NEXT YOU CALL YOURSELF A JUJU MAN OR MENTION OGUN TO THREATEN ME, YOU WILL REGRET USING THE INTERNET. IF YOU GET JUJU, YOU GET AM FOR YOUR POCKET.GO AND THREATEN YAHOO BOYS LIKE YOURSELF AND NOT SOMEONE OF MY TYPE.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY DO I KNOW YOU BE4 WHY DO U SAID ALL THIS TO ME.WELL I AM VERY SORRY IF I DO WRONG TO YOU OK,BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY U SEND SUCH A LETTER TO ME I FEEL SAD WHEN I READ IT COS I KNOW I HAVE NEVER WEITE BAD TO YOU OR YOUR MUM LIKE YOU SAID, BUT FOR GIVE ME OK IF I DO SO BUT CAN U SEND THE LETTER BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
THANKS

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER FUCKS you two CURSED FOREVER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OBAA IYA E

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hi sucker*****************

BACK TO SENDER IN 10000000 FOLD...........

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
POOR MAN LIKE YOU,YOU WILL REMIN POOR FOR REVER AND EVER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BABATUNDE OR WATH EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF.

FIRST YOUR FAMILY IS COUST FOR EVER YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE TIME, WHERE EVER YOU GO YOU WILL BE A FALOURE. YOUR FATHER DIED AS A POORMAN YOU 2 WILL DIE A POOR MAN YOUR LEG WILL NEVER THOUCH NIGERIA AGAIN.

BY THE WAY I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY SHI WAS OK

AND I FUK HER ASS HOLE

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

ANY WAY HENCE YOU GOT MY MAIL AND JUST DECIDED TO ABBUSE ME, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT TO TELL YOU THIS.

LISTEN, AS YOU DID NOT KNOW ME AND STARTED TALKING ALL THIS BULL SHIT, FROM NOW THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PROGRESS IN YOUR FAMILY AS I GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET ATTACKED BY EVIL SO THAT YOU WOULD LERN HOW TO TALK.

FUCK EVERY BODY IN YOUR FAMILY AND GO TO HELL YOU FULLS FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Guess what ? Why not go back to primary school to start from there because I have seen as someone who can't even spell his name...sucker

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU BE MUMU, ALL YOU SAID BACK TO SENDER IN JEUS NAME AMEN. NO WESPOND SHALL HAM ME.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Babatunde Amoda
my dear you have to go back to school because you don't know how to write english i am sorry for you.

[email protected] wrote:

Nothing. He just forwarded my ASEM that I sent in the Nevending Hold bait. (Search it out - it is a lot of fun)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
do u have to be so insultive. anyway i no blame u.

take care n stop be un nigerian

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AMODA,AMODA,AMODA,NA WAOH..............OH SO PEOPLE STILL DEY ANSWER DIS KIND OF NAME?WHY YOU NOR DEY BUSH AGAIN,ABI D BIG LION DON DRIVE YOU FROM BUSH WERE YOUR FAMILY COME FROM?MUMU NA YOU GO ALWAYS REMAIN AND MUMU YOUR FAMILY GO BI FOREVER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Mumu make u go eat a bag os shit, na your own mama and papa u dey yab akpa like u.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Son of bastard and a whore,your parents. You and your entire family will die in slavery.

Thunder strike you die.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why are you so insultive?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
same to u,why unor teach me work ewu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Fool.

Unrefined poor man.Church rat.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
brother i no understand you,

First and foremost am a girl,this is my reply to box and u sent an insult as format which mayee reply u?
i will want us to be civil and drop this insults.

if you want to share ideas you're welcome.

thanks

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER IS MUDAFUCKER,

YOUR YOUR MOTHER..... ASSHOLE.....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Tell your sexy mother to come to my bedroom to pick up her under wear that she forgot after I fucked her the way your pennisless father never did till he died.

Fool, I await to hear from you urgently as to show me how foolish you or to prove to me that you are the kind of fool I am dealing with.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go to hell for all i care.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ujanas cruver anyad,pichabo,te vagy mindeg mondon nekem

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogwugwu will strike you naked poor wretched animal. Sooner or later, you will know what you have done to yourself. Death shall be your watch-word soon. Nchi

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5

Last edited by HomerJFong on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad also gave a handful of the lads a slap for using a stupid format, and saying that using such idiocy makes it hard for talented scammers.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
O boy that chidish format I don use am collect pieces,Infact one mag. just pay me 2k last week.Na maga wen don dey pay b4 the format dey cash if u non know.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

you are stupid too

Mortar x5
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i dont like u , piss off

Quote:
U INRETATE ME LIKE TO VOMIT PLEASE GIVE ME PEACE OR YOU YOU REST IN PIECES

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I will fuck your mother in the presence of your late father's spirit, your elder brother and everybody in ur house.
i ll cause her to sulk my dick.
i'll pure my sticky sperm in her mouth. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i 'll also rape your sister, despite the fact that her *DELETED* smells.

Quote:
Na devil go baptise YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TONDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BOTH YOUR UP COMING GENERATION AND SO
SHALL IT BE FOOL GOOD GOR NOTHING BASTERD ITDOT TO TO HELL.
FOOL PRINCE OF A FOOL BECAUSE I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOUR FATHER IS FOOL.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER AND SHE SUCK MY DICK LAST NIGHT AND
SHE WILL BE COMING TO NIGHT. PLEASE COME WITH HERE SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HOW I
USE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

I have no idea who [email protected] is getting me mixed up with, wrote:

Quote:
UR FATHER IS A BASTERED STUPID MAD LIKE YOU CASTRATED CANADIAN IDIOT.WHO ARE U THAT SOME BODY CANT WRITE U.

Quote:
MAY Almighty God punish you,your mother and your father.say amen .idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S STHINKING PUSSY-IS ENOUGH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DANFOO CONDUCTOR, ANY TIME YOU GET #50.NAIRA, YOU WILL GO AND BROWSE.
CALL ME CHAIRMAN, THAN I WILL HELP U. POOR BOY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAY U CONTINUE ABUSING GOD.MAY YOUR LIFE REMAIN LIKE THIS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
As contained in your email, i am very sure that, you are making referene of who your mother is. A professional harlot? Serve her right for not being able to keep her marriage (that is if you were really born) out of marriage because, you talk like a bastard that has no biological father. Talk to your mother about who is your father and see if there is anything tangible she will say about this. That is if you even know who your mother is anyway.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD BASTARD OLORIBURUKU OMOALE THIEF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I FOUND YOU MOTHER FUCKED BY A MONKEY AND YOU WERE THE SEED
OF THAT ABOMINATION, THAT IS WHY YOUR GENERATION IS POOR TO
THE GROUND AND WILL REMAIN POOR SURFERING, WITH ENVY OF THE
PROSPERITY OF THE OTHER SON FROM YOUR SURPOSED FATHER'S
THIRD WIFE TILL YOU DIE.

YOU ARE A CAUSE TO YOUR FAMILY, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR
COUNTRY AND THE ENTIRE WORLD AND EVERY CAUSE THAT YOU HAVE
IN THIS WILD WORLD REMEMBER IS YOURS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN
YOUR TILL YOU END UP YOUR MISIRABLE LIFE IN SHAME.

TAKE BACK YOUR CAUSE THAT IS YOUR BELOW.

For your copy and paste ease:

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GET LOST NNA GI NA AMU NNA GI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are either a monkey or a cow, i guese a mugu

maricone or homosexual, anuohia

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A BASTARD WILL YOU BE ALWAYS.

YOUR MOTHER THE SMILE AND HER AS BE HOLE OK.

BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are the biggest poor fool i;ve ever seen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LET ALL U SAID GO BACK TO U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEVIL PUNISH YOU BASTARD.GET FUCKIN LOST IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
My Dear Brother do you work at all?

You allways have time to abuse your mother

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Otu Gbawakwa nneghi. Kpota Mmaghi kan ra ya. U I no ebahu ne zuzu. Utu Nneghi.

Quote:
u better stop replying wag ass pussy whore. who that fuck ya thing u talking to? u better bring ur ass to Oakland or Los Angeles imma give ya my block address or a tell me a neutral place i can clog so we gon see whos the realest. I aint give a fuck. from Aba to L.A shits still aint change we murder cops pussy..... bitchass full. come find a *DELETED*. imma label u death bitch. Otu Nneghi.

Quote:
Step aside punk bastard. is some talented shit u aint got that brain i got fool.

Quote:
i got millions of dollars i aint broke my family aint broke of which u cant have the kind of money i have till u see ur death. even ur whole generation cant afford tha such money. i got millions of dollars which i got from ur greedy brothers. fools.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLEASE LIVE ME ALONE I AM NOT THE ONE WRITING YOU. IF ANY ONE HAVE SCAM YOU PLEASE I AM NOT THE ONE . IF I AM THE ONE THAT HAS SCAM YOU , MAY YOUR CURSE BE ON ME , BUT WHEN I AM NOT THE PERSON, MAY PROGRESS BE MINE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
it will go back to you fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD

that what u deserve BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD

FOOL OF FORTHY,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,

STUPID,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD,BASTARTD

Copy and paste luxury:

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haven't checked mine in a few days. Not many responses this time:

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
SON OF A VAMPIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL

YOU WILL DIE SOON.

tack these two fools on your next set of insult mails

[email protected], [email protected]

- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Whoso curseth his father or his mother his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness

The problem with you is that you talk too much even if iam nnamdi what must i have done for you to abuse my mother what has that nnamdi done to you .
What i expected of you is to ignor my mail if you dont like it but instead you abused your mother .
You should larn how to talk to poeple.

YOU BETTER COME TO LAGOS AND SEE WHAT YOUR MATES ARE DOING

Quote:
Yes iam angry because you abussed your mother and you dont want to accept your mistakes since i became a man i have never abussed anybody iam a big boy iam okay by his grace i wish you know whom your talking to you should go back to school to larn how to talk to poeple.

The bible says that he that abuses mother that peace shall depert his home

Quote:
I have never seen sombody as stupid as you if you ever mail me again you will die tonite like i told you from today peace has deperted from your family curse shall you be when you go out and when you come in from today you will never give and will never receive iam going to teach you a lesson for you to know you dont talk to poeple the way you like

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOR GODS SAKE, LEAVE ALONE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
first of all your mama and your papa no go die better and then you no go live to see next week and also the prayer wey i go pray for you na make you go serve for piy of hell. idiot basterd son of a bitch.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER,YOUR MOTHER ,YOUR SELF AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES WILL ALL DIE...........................SAY AMEN..............YOU ARE A VERY BIG IDIOT.....................................................MUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT ELSE DO U EXPECT,I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN IT THAT EMPTY
VESSELS MAKE THE LARGEST NOISE.

I WONDER WHAT COULD BE IN THE MINDS OF YOUR PARENTS KNOWING
FULLY WELL DAT U AINT OF ANY GOOD TO THEM AND REST
FAMILY,BECAUSE YOU LACK FOCUS AND BESIDES YOU BEAR TO BEAR A
CURSE AND A CROSS AROUND YOUR NECK WHICH CAN NEVER BE BROKEN.

LOOK,I LIKE YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT,U ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD AND
REMEMBER THAT THE DEAD STAY DUMB,SO JUST KEEP QUITE.

WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST YOUR PARENT USED U INNITIALLY FOR RITUALS
COS DATS THE ONLY THING THAT BEST SUITES U,TO BE SACRIFICED TO
THE gods OF YOUR VILLAGE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i know you were conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy that's why you're not sent to school. don't you feel ashame writing unfounded and nonsensical english to people? ORCULT this is spelt "occult. BASTERD. This is spelt "Bastard" So you're shameless illiterate

Quote:
What are jewels to a pig? You are a shamesless illiterate goat. With you as a child, your parents are most unfortunate.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Below info isthe same to u big idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You will join your anccesstors in their grave.gong.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ash hole rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shitt like u.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I DONT KNOW DAT UR A BIG FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU FOOL WITH NO DESTINATION STOP WRITTING TO MY BOX AND FACE WHO IS CONTACTING U BARSTARD SON OF A BITCH.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Why cant you slow down your pace you little son of a bitch. Do you have any work doing at all or sleeping in the computer is it for u? Hell is your home, go back there and rest foooooooooooooool.

I found most of todays insults in a long forgotten account, a few or maybe all of the addresses may be deaded. Cut and paste for pleasure:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:

Quote:
ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD.

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL SLEEP WITH THEIR MOTHER, AND FEMALE CHILDREN WILL SLEEP WITH THEIR FATHER ( THAT IS YOU ). YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U (BIG FOOL).

YOU WILL END UP IN GIVEN THAT GIRL ONE TILL SHE GIVES ONE HIV.. YOU WILL BE THE KING IN HELL WITH YOUR SUCKING OF DIRTY VIRGINA AND ANAL INCESTION OF YOUR WOMEN THAT BROUGHT AIDS AS YOUR INHERITANCE FOR WHICH YOU ARE KNOWN FOR ALL OVER THE GLOBE. WITH THIS TYPE OF SIN ON YOUR BACK, YOU CERTAINLY HAVE NO QUALIFICATION TO ABUSE ANYONE BUT TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR DEATH

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.YOU BETTER WORK FOR YOUR OWN NOW AND FUTURE. BUT I AM NOT SURE IF YOU WILL LAST BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT. ALL THE COURSE YOU SEND ID BACK TO SENDER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY. I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVEN 1 YEAR OLD BABY OR UNBORN ONE WE BE EFFECTED BY THE COURSE I WILL LEAN ON YOU.

ASSHOLE FOOL BASTARD BOY

so the lads wrote this in return.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
POOR MAN U WILL REMAIN POOR FOR REVE AND EVE

[email protected] ecrit:
Quote:
Hello MR Idiot.you think yopu are wise but you are the most stupid and foolish animal.wgho will never come out of the bondage of porverty.
i send the massage to you because i know that you cup have rrun over so it is now for you to see your reward.which will manifest tomorow morning .you must have a massage that your mother is diet.
and your own date is 15 of this months.

STUPID ANIMAL
BASTARD
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
huck u too your papa and i say back to sender let all what you have just said return back to u because i am a victorious ok

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
You are a great idiot by saying this rubish.Anyway,I won't have to blame you at all.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Back to sender as no weapon fashioned against me shall Prosper

not a bad crop for a Sunday with a reply time of under 4 hrs.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL YOU URA SEED BELONGS TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FARMILY AND YOUSEFE YOU AN SEEWERQ MAN

OLE .419 MAN GO AND LOOK NICE SOTHING DO LIVE .419 OK YOU CAN GO TO HELL FACK FACK YOU MORTHAN

1 MIILIONS TIMES

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HI OLORIBURUKU,
YOUR GENERATIONS WILL REMAIN CURSED.Animal why didnt u just delete instead of saying bullhit?Cocksuker I am sure you are a

begger wherever you are.Fucking tout,hooligan

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Lazy man like you. Your mates are making money, you are busy fooling your self.

I wont be suprised if you are a Hungry man cos a hungry man is an angry man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

Belt me i know where and when 2 get u,i promise u,u must beg me belt me i will rEmind u this date.

Sha na eko?

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

is like u dont what u re doing,u want 2 die young,why re insorting me,i give u
bye broda

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello babatunde,

Your papa ur mama,infact ur entire lineage is cursed.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

BABATUNDE AMODA YOU TOO ARE CURSED FOREVER
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U cannot curse what God has NOT cursed.As Elisha prayed,that the Leperous of Naaman should cling unto Gehazi,so also i

prayed,that the Leper should clung unto you and your children,from the fourth to the tenth Generation of yet unborn in your

family.

I am redemeed by the power in the blood of Jesus. Read Galatian 3 vs 13
No weapon of the Devil like you,fashioned against me will NOT prosper.It will surely returened unto you and ur descendant

forever.Rom:54 vs 17
Isaiah 7 vs 7 says ur negative word will not stand,neither will it come to pass.Every evil word u spoken again me shall be

returened unto you in Jesus NAME.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I THING U R SICK SRY FOR UR HEALTH WISH U QUICK RECOVERY

GOOD LUCK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
the way you be big fool , na so you fool for ever till u go die.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
wetin mumu see nor dey finish.na u go bi the biggest mumu and maga if the only thing u dey do when u come cafe na to

send me mail.take ur time do better things,ok.u win go carry go,u take first nor come full my mail with this madness of

urs.abeg mumu,stop.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U SOUNDS LIKE A BASTERD IN UR WHOLE TOWN....GOOD DAY AND GOD WILL HELP ME AND U...BYE

WHAT GOD MADE NO ONE CAN CAUSE OK...IT NOT REAL FOR U..I BOUND U IN JESUS NAME SATAN GO BEHIND ME>>>>

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER......

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u no know say u stupid! u wan scam me and i no gree and u dey vex all the things wey u yarn na back to your head adn

your family.SIMPLE! unfortunately i just collect $8600 this morning.........with more on the way!
i be papazzzzzzzzzz

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ur Generation!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Fuck you *DELETED*.fuck ya mama too assohole.i wish i
could test run my fucking new bereta on your
mutherfucking skull so you can rot in hell.SHIT!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u will die for notting i tell u that

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I don't even know that you lack moral education too.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U FUCKIN PONK, U SO FUCKIN IDIOCTICAL DAT IT B ALAMRING. DOES U BREATH ON UR OWN? CAN U REMBER TO BREATH? FUCKIN IDIOT BASTERD, FUCK U AN FUCK UR FAMILT OFF BASTERDS, FUCKIN BLOODY MUGU BASTERD. U B DE NOST FUCKIN DUM GAY BEAST I EVER DID MEET, AN ICON TO UR GENERATOIN IN STUPIDIUM, FUCKIN BRANS IN UR ASSHOLE BOY, DAT B U, FUCKIN MR BIGHEAD NO COCK. I TINK U AN ME SHOULD FIGHT, FIGHT TO DE DEAD, I FUCKIN RIP U APRAT BOY, AFTER I KILL U I GIVE UR BONES TO UR WHORE OFF A MOMMA, SHE USE DEM TO FUCK HER ASS CUS UR FARTHER HAS NO COCK AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OFF BY A GAYMAN IN DE CAFE.

DON FUCKIN WERITE TO DIS BOX AGAIN UNLESS U WAN TO FIGHT ME, YNDERSTAND ME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your papa idiot, you no go ever sabi find money,na so you go poor for
life

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck u guy,
fuck ur mama fuck ur papa and all ur sisters and brothers both the once that is on yeat to bone and fuck and curse be upone your genarations to come fuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
All your efforts in this feild will be in vain and the nemesis will not forget to follow you.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5

Last edited by HomerJFong on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

comments removed

Last edited by reload on Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
hi.
i know how u may feel but forgive me i promise u i will stop it ok,forgive me
bye
evans

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected] ecrit:
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
I AM THE ROCK, THE BASE OF ALL SHRINE, WHAT YOU JUST WROTE IS A MIRROR,AND
ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR REFLECTION, WATCH IT!!!,LIKE A LIGHTNING, I WILL
STRIKE, AND LIKE A DEAD WOOD, YOU WILL FALL.

I HOLD THE FOUR ACES, I DETERMINE THE PACE AND SURELY AS YOU HAVE
PRIZED, YOU MUST PAY.

I KNOW YOU, BEAR THAT IN MIND.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Back to sender..................untimely death to all your generation

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an hungry person, I can see the fustration in you, Basterd Idiot

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION FROM YOUR FATHER TO YOU AND YOUR CHILREN IN JESUS NAMNE AMEN.MAY ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN INSIDE THE BIBLE BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
What else can you say, I advise you to go to school at least that will partially liberate fron slavery, though a slave is a slave. May the Fire Of Ogun burn you and your family to ashes. May your father reincarnate into a cocroach. ILLITERATE

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Mailing terms, matchless match performance.
Confused

I'll cluster the addresses later. I'm running late for work.

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
This is why you are very poor and you die a poor fool. you can not even speak a simple english
you fool.
assol

Quote:
You have no family that and you will have non, you are dead already God punish you and your poor life.
i know that you very poor and will never see good in your life , the devil is your father therefore you die a poor church rat you will die as your old family is dead because i know you hove non you will die as you are reading this mail watch out in the next two days you will die.
May the devil wellcome you in his dean.
buy ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I am sure I do not know you before but your details were supplied to us by a member of our Cult who has demanded that you be dealth with in the spiritual world. She said you have offended her by your response to her mail to you. Why do that.

Well am sorry but as you read this mail, you have started dying slowly until you die permanently.

Reply this mail immediately and explain why we should spare you from the calamity you have brought unto yourself.

Goodbye to you life on earth.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Please i have heard u.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA MULTIPLY BY YOUR MAMA IS EQUAL TO THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE SENDING TO PEOPLE JUST THINK OF IT AND FALL INTO THE DEEP TOILET HOLE IN YOU HOUSE.

SHAME ON YOU BASTARD

WRITE ME BACK AND I WILL WIPE OFF YOU GOOGLE E-MAIL ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAY.

FROM THE INTERNET DR.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I JUST FUCK YOUR SISTER AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW, AND IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER. YOU FULLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE A BRIAN PROBLEM , YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING THAT YOU ARE DOING BIG FOOL,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KEEP ON WASTING UR TIME FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER YOU. WHY ARE U EXHIBITING YOUR
IGNORANCE ???? I PRAY THAT GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AMEN.

PRAY FOR ABETTER NIGERIA OK. GOB BLESS U FELLOW
NIGERIA

Quote:
DON'T CURSE YOURSELF OK. WE CAN TALK AS MATURED
CITIZENS OK.I RESPECTS PEOPLE BUT DON'T TAKE ME FOR
GRANTED OK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR NONSENCE is going to stay with u NOW FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Imagine your level of grammar construction,that really signifies that you are a stark and will remain stagnant illiterate.
Go to school and acquire knowledge and that will help you to relate both in writing and speaking English

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You will die like a goat and a sheep. You are not fit to live on this our lovely earth

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AFRICAM JUJU THAT KILLED OYIBO WITHOUT MERCY WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THE ALMINGHTY AMANGBE OF EDO STATE IN NIGERIA WILL KILL YOU BY ACCIDENT . THE OKOKO OF RIVER STATE PEOPLE WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

THE EKPENTU OF AKE WILL DRAW YOUR TONQUE OUT THIS NIGHT. THE OWOBU OF OMOLUA WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME IF YOU EVER SEND THIS MAIL BACK.

FOLISH

Copy and paste Mugu Take-Away.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've opened up a new thread for your lad abusing pleasure:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80810

Mortar x5
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, ok, I guess...
Quote:
u are more than bastered. u are useless guy, u are useless idiot. u mother fuck 100 men b4 u were born.
[email protected]

in reply to my list of q's which included 3) bi u man of god? 4) why did your parents abandon u? 7) why you make sex w bois?

Quote:
ROT IN HELL MOROON

i also got some q to ask you

1-was ur father circumcised at all

2-the prostitution that your mother does is it not enough 4 you that you have chosen to scam pple of theier hard earned moni criminal

3-dat fat man wen dey fuck ur sister e nor give u owo again na make body dey peper yu

4-ohhhhhhhhhh i pity you but nothin i can do cos ur generation is already curse ayelala go kill dem soon

5-may ur useless soul rest in hell fire.

6-i be wan help u but as i don see am u life don bend finish even with d help of angel michael e nor fit straight again.

ROT IN HELL MOROON
[email protected]

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic