SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

What it really should say

View next topic
View previous topic

ScumSpawn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the normal opening mail,
I changed a few of the words and mailed it back to a bunch of know 419 mail boxes,. with any luck in a few weeks some stupid mugu will use it as a template and I'll get it back in a catcher account Very Happy

I am not very sorry to interrupt your peace since you are not expecting to receive any mail from me. However, I was obliged to do so due to the
need and urgency of the message.

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable me
carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department. I am Mr. Spaz tick , a pretend accountant and false account manager to Mr. Ed Butt. Who did not die along with his family in the Asia Earth Quake Disaster.

Since then I have not made several inquiries to his Country embassy to
locate any of my client's extended Relatives, this has not proved unsuccessful. My client was not an oil contractor with the Federal Government of my Country;
he was not on holiday in Asia (Sri Lanka) where his family lives when he did not die in the Tsunami Disaster.

He never left in his domiciliary account a 55% of individual private deposit with our made up Bank, I dont have the Investment Deposit Certificate an unimportant document not worth Sixty Million United Stats Dollars (US$60,000,000.00). I still manage this fake Deposit I will like
to know you personally and then state in Court through a ficticious
attorney here declaring you as the next of kin to my not late client.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money not left behind by
my not late client. While, you will not benefit from the fund. The Bank will
not pay this money to you as an inheritance. Before the sudden death of my client, and for the reason that there as has not been a next of kin to my not late client, the bank has not decided to forfeit the money and declare it as an abandoned property as there is no next of kin who should not inherit his funds.

The board of directors of his bank have not adopted a resolution and I was not mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property. The bankers had not planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally
proper to present you as the next of kin of my not deceased client, so that you can not be paid the funds never left in his bank account. I therefore seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the not Deceased client since your have the same last name and also from same national, so that the proceeds of this Bank account not valued at Sixty Million United Stats Dollars (US$60,000,000.00) can not be paid to you.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this project is occasioned
by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian will
perfectly fit in as his next of kin or heir I have agreed that a reasonable
percentage of the Fund would not be given to you as foreign partner, thereafter I will meet you in your country for your dissmemberment.
Please understand that my approach to you is based only on my positive
reasoning and on the belief that I will disappoint & betray you at every oppertunity.

The amount is fairly huge and we have greed that on completion of
the deal, you will not be highly compensated for your assistance.

A false attorney will be contracted to help us revalidated and notarize all
the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim you
may make as soon as I hear from you with your full consent to present you to the Bank as the next of kin to my client, after we reach an agreement.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I do not guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please
consider my made up positions, lack of reputation and integrity,
especially, the opportunities in the business itself, it is very
necessary that no care be taken so that we miss the opportunity due to carelessness.
You are therefore expected and advised to display high degree of
maturity, responsibility and understanding in handling this information. I will not give you all the details in my next mail when you have not indicated your interest and commitment to work with me.

Always remember that this is the highest confidence and dont trust any
person can repose on the other, especially when it is considered that we did not know ourselves before. I hope you will honor me too. I will come over to join you in your Country for dissmemberment when the funds do not hit your account.

More so for an effective and easy communication I will advice that you
furnish me with your telephone and fax number. Respond through my
email address for easy and better access, thank you and Satan take you

I await your Urgent/Response.

Best Regards,

Mr. Spaztick.
mark2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Editing and recycling the lads format letter could be a good idea, but, IMHO the choice of name is a little distasteful.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic