SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The nicest scammer I have ever met

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: If this bloke had sent me $152,000,000 would it have been ok for me to keep it and then ignore him?

yes
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
no
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

harrynemisis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[size=18]This is the actual transcript of the conversation I've just had with a very nice scammer.[/size]

My company uses a well known site for international trade - the site also has its own instant messaging system. The date of this transcript is 6/12/05 between the hours of 16:30 and 18:30. I apploigise for it's length, personally I thought it was quite funny.

Clement Peters: Hello <This is the scammer>

Harrynemisis: Hello <This is me>

Clement Peters: how are you ?

Harrynemisis: I'm fine - was just about to go outside for a smoke

Clement Peters: okay
Clement Peters: i am waiting

Harrynemisis: I'm still here

Clement Peters: I am Mr.Clement Peters , the Auditor General of a Government Accredited Oil Company here in Nigeria.

Harrynemisis: OK

Clement Peters: and you ?

Harrynemisis: I'm the MD of Computer-lab Ltd based in the UK

Clement Peters: I came across you in my search for a reputable and trust worthy person/Company, who can stand confidently with me in this successful business arrangement

Clement Peters: Certainly, the prompting of this letter to you is anchored on my strong desire to solicit your sincere understanding and co-operation in this transaction that would certainly boost the financial stand of both parties involved when completed.

Harrynemisis: OK - How can I help you?

Clement Peters: As a matter of fact, We want to transfer to verseas (US$ 552,000.000.00 USD) Five hundred and Fifty two million United States Dollars) from the Oil company's operating Bank account here in Africa,

Clement Peters: I want you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C immediately to eceive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in the near future.

Harrynemisis: Thats a lot of money

Clement Peters: yes the total amount in the account now

Harrynemisis: Why do you want to transfer the money?

Clement Peters: Listen carefully
Clement Peters: In all honesty, during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund of the above mentioned amount in account opened with the bank in 1990 and since then, nobody
has operated on this account again,

Clement Peters: after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the money in the account was mapped out for the refurbishment of the Oil Company's Machineries. Meanwhile,Mr. Magnus Leon, the President of the Oil Company was the
only signatory to the account, but unfortunately he died after a brief illness in 1993

Clement Peters: And no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,and the account has no other beneficiary

Clement Peters: And my investigation proved to me that Mr. Magnus Leon, until his death had wanted to siphoned that money into his personal account in New York hence he did not disclose the operating devises of the account to the Board of Trustees.

Harrynemisis: OK
Harrynemisis: Are you still there?

Clement Peters: yes
Clement Peters: I am only contacting you in this regard, based on the fact that you are a foreigner because, this money can only be approved to any foreigner who can present all documents
that will prove that he/she is the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to the account base on the fact that Mr. Magnus Leon the owner of this account is a foreigner

Clement Peters: and the money can only be approved into a foreign bank account. Therefore, if you are capable of handling this transaction with me, lets make the necessary arrangement for the hitch-free transfer of this money to any safe bank account that you may nominate, on a share percentage bases.

Clement Peters: We will start the first transfer with one hundred and Fifty Two Million USD [$152,000.000] upon the successful actualization of the first transfer, without any disappointment from your side; we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount, to your account.

Harrynemisis: How will I prove I'm related to Mr Leon?
Harrynemisis: I don't remember an uncle Magnus
Harrynemisis: are you still there?

Clement Peters: i am busy typing for you

Harrynemisis: From what you have told me so far it would seem that I make a claim on this "misplaced" money based on the fact that I'm foreign - don't you feel thats a bit xenophobic?

Clement Peters: yes and listen more
Clement Peters: I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal because all documents will be obtained from the court of law here in Nigeria. We will obtain the documents needed on your behalf as the beneficiary/Next of Kin to Mr. Magnus Leon for the funds(552 Million USD ) which are currently in the bank to enable the bank effect the transfer to your account.

Clement Peters: It does not matter if you know Mr. Magnus Leon or not because the bank has waited for the Next of Kin to come fort and lay claims on the said amount but no one has showed up as the Next of Kin and it has been confirmed by me and the man in the bank that Mr. Leon died without a WILL so we are going to prepare a WILL via the court of law here in my country on your behalf as the Next of Kin.

Clement Peters: The most important of it all is to agree on the percentage that will be shared once the money arrives your account also it has to be kept very confidential, as no one should know what we are doing. This is purely legal and risk free because we shall obtain all documents that will prove that you are the beneficiary/Next of Kin to the late man. All documents will be obtained by a lawyer in the court, which will state that you are the Next of Kin to Mr. Magnus Leon who deposited the funds in the bank. Mr. Leon is dead and did not leave any Next of Kin to inherit the money.

Harrynemisis: OK I think I understand what you mean - you want me to pretend this is my long lost uncle Magnus?

Clement Peters: The first transfer will be made before 7 banking days if we can be able to obtain all the legal documents on your behalf here in Nigeria to enable you fax them to the bank asking them to verify and effect the transfer to your account.
I know and believe that this will be completed safely because I have laid out the modalities already for the smooth transfer. All I need now is your full details as follows:
Full names and address, Phone/fax numbers, company name and address if any, age and marital status.

Harrynemisis: Why do you need so much information?
Harrynemisis: Can't you just PayPal the $152,000,000 to me?

Clement Peters: i don't understand what you mean ?

Harrynemisis: I just thought the easiest thing you could do is send the money via PayPal

Clement Peters: No,documents has to be in order and in your name as the beneficiary before you and i could have access to the funds

Harrynemisis: OK not to worry, how can we do that?

Clement Peters: I will have to make application for the release of the documents but that has to be done when I have received your details.
Clement Peters: through a lawyer

Harrynemisis: OK should we use my lawyer or yours?
Harrynemisis: mine's very descrite

Clement Peters: can your lawyer come down to Nigeria or you?

Harrynemisis: That might be tricky - he does not travel well and I can't leave the country - I'm in prison for fraud.

Clement Peters: He better do not know about the transaction because i do not want a third party in this deal

Harrynemisis: Thats fine

Clement Peters: I need to trust you that my money will be safe in your care till I arrive.I do not want you to deny me when you have received the first transfer into your account so do assure me so that I can be able to work freely with you.

Harrynemisis: When you arrive?

Clement Peters: after the transfer

Harrynemisis: OK - Why don't you
Harrynemisis: sorry did'nt finish typing
Harrynemisis:Never mind - I thought I had an idea but it has gone

Clement Peters: okay ]
Clement Peters: what kind of business do you do ?

Harrynemisis: I repair and sell computer systems and networks

Clement Peters: ok
Clement Peters: the reason i asked is because i am coming to UK to invest my share of the money and live heir with my family

Harrynemisis: There are much nicer places to live - it's cold here we pay too much tax and the diving is not so good either. I think somewhere in soulth america would be much nicer.

Clement Peters: do you know anybody there ?

Harrynemisis: In south america?

Harrynemisis: A couple of people - my wife and I spent some time traveling

Clement Peters: nice meeting your wife she will really teach my wife many things

Harrynemisis: Are you married

Clement Peters: I am 45 years of age and have 4 kids with a beautiful wife. I work with Clemco Industries (attached to the Nigerian National petroleum Corporation) as an auditor.

Harrynemisis: I am almost 81, I have 6 Kids, 15 Grand Kids, 8 Great Grand Kids a wrinky old wife and I work for my father

Harrynemisis:OK - lets get back to subject

Clement Peters: Send me email to : [email protected]
Clement Peters: nice meeting

Harrynemisis: Nice to meet you too

Clement Peters: Please i know you are matured enough to keep secret

Harrynemisis: I'll keep your secret don't worry

Clement Peters: this transaction requires 100% secret
Clement Peters: even my wife does not know about this

Harrynemisis: I understand - there are lots of things my wife does not know. She doesn't know about my lust for young Nigerian men.

Clement Peters: good

Harrynemisis: I think so - can't let the wrinkly old bugger know everything

Clement Peters: i will speak with the lawyer tonight to negotiate with him and i will inform you the way forward tomorrow morning

Harrynemisis:OK
Harrynemisis: I will consider your proposal overnight

Harrynemisis: but I have also got a secret - do you want to know what it is?

Clement Peters: tell
Clement Peters: me

Harrynemisis: are you sure you want to know?
Harrynemisis: it might upset you

Clement Peters: tell me
Clement Peters: go on

Harrynemisis: My company advises people on certain matters

Clement Peters: saying

Harrynemisis: We advise people regarding internet security, spam, phising and the potential dangers of online scams.

Clement Peters: i still don't understand you send me email to :[email protected]

Harrynemisis: what would you like me to email you?
Harrynemisis: I don't think this proposal is 100% legit.
Harrynemisis:It was nice talking with you though Smile

Clement Peters: thank you
Clement Peters: and please ddelete our conversation
Clement Peters: thanks
Clement Peters: bye

Harrynemisis: bye
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno about your business skills, Harry. That's an awful lot of money to leave on the table!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I confused about how he was planning to get money from you. he said that it would be fine for him to transfer the money to an empty account of yours, if thats the case then it would seem impossible for him to steal any money.

possibly he was planning to change his story later on?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
porvporv
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really really really liked that one! Smile Can we send him a mail, please?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic