SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I received an emal from an anti-baiter.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't waste the time letting him know... he claims that he is busy "registering" a second wave of supporters while our point of view has only garnered two votes that he gives any credibility to... the rest was:

Quote:
I hav recieved multiple e-mails from supporters of both yours and my missions. To my surprise (not really), Only 2 of the 21 e-mails i have recieved which stand against my mission actually had intelligent points. To these e-mails I have responded in an orderly debate fashion, and I am actually enjoying tlking to these people.

The rest can be catagorized into one or more of the following:

- Spam of the same word/partial sentance/picture over and over
- "u say that 419eater shud go away cuz u scammer" (grammar and sentance structure kept intact) or something similar
- Personal attacks, empty threats, un-backed insults, biased and unsupported arguments (you)

Maybe your mission would be more effective if 90% of your supporters weren't utter retards, such as yourself.

Unless you can prove me wrong by actually making an intelligent point or response to any of the points we have discussed in our original message. I am willing to be that you are unable to do this.

I'm glad that he figured out my message... I would hate to think that "Personal attacks, empty threats, un-backed insults, biased and unsupported arguments" were wasted on a simpleton like this tosser.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos

Quote:
a tin foil hat, maybe? Laughing

One of these?

...And while I was googling that link I found another AFDB

www.afdb.org

Looks legit.... maybe a little weak but not too terrible...
is it real or is it SCAMOREX?

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he knows that we are baiters and is obviously having the time of his life wasting our time, I plan to ignore him. He can't waste our time if we don't give it to him to waste. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
ArthurDaley
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

porvporv wrote:
Quote:
fucking bleeding heart liberals.

Where do the politics from the United States of America fit in here?

I am sure this calls for more rolling eyes, but I'll wait till the Nurse administers some to me.

So just to keep this polite and useful: The best bags of nonsense agitprop have a large dose of truth to them. So it may be a troll, sure, but that doesn't mean that some of his/her arguments aren't reasonable. The fact that someone's 'trolling about' means that you can't reasonably discuss those reasonable arguments with them. Nothing to do with
Quote:
fucking bleeding heart liberals.
imho.

But then I am not from northern America and I might be wrong.

I'd just like to see this thread equipped with all necessary tinfoil hats and flame retardant asbestos capes.

Liberal is just Latin for "free". So what?

Take it easy! Smile

im not from america so, your probably wrong. Dont drag me into a political argument, I have neither the need or the patience to back it up, i spend enough time doing that on other websites, and this aint a politics site. i have had my say. if i wanted to do politics i can safely say my arguments would be a lot more watertight than my flippant statement.

fucking bleeding heart liberals. when i refer to liberal, i mean it in the political standpoint from liberals not the latin. Nobody likes a smart ass.

Take 'em. Shakin' hands. A deal. And move it brother. I'll make you heel. I'll be so good for you.
Don't ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
Use my shoulder to rest on. I will be right by your side. I will be your ears and eyes.
I could be so good for you. I'm the one you really need.
Love you like you want me to I can even help you breathe. . . I'll be so good for you.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sheboppe is correct. like i said b4, he is a troll, and you people are playing into his hands by replying to him. Dont feed him, just ignore him.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Keytool
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's true, except for the fact that quite a few people, myself included, are baiting him. So it might seem he's being fed, but he's also heading for a big downfall when he realizes absolutely nobody was actually serious about wanting to join.

I know no body is above mistake , for instance the mail i send to you yesterday the word specific i spelled it wroungly after sending to you -Matt Awudu

Santa x11 United Kingdom x2
ArthurDaley
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KeiserSosay wrote:
Quote:
I have consulted yor case with my fellow co-workers at United Nations press/journalism department 4A.
We have unanimously agreed that your organization, 419eater, is violating the code of human rights to a small extent.

I like this part LOL. [sarcasm]He has me convinced, I think he really does work for the US government, you better do what he says[/sarcasm]

but seriously, he claims that the baiters are doing just as much bad as the scammers. what a crock of shit. the baiters aren't stealing money from people. That email is just a desperate plea to get you to stop what you are doing.

It should actually motivate you guys more in the sence that it prooves that the baiting tactics are working quite well

lol - what treaties are the scammers breaking? I wonder eh! Sounds like a gob shite to me. Id love to read about that in the press "UN Crackdown on scambaiting, whilst doing nothing about scamming" Even by the UN standards that would be laughable. Anyway Im more concerned with what my government thinks of my activities than what a almost defunct orginisation like the UN think.

It sounds as ill informed as any email from any scammer to me. U sure the scammers havent set up an 419ers Anti-Scam Society. Maybe they are looking to release a second song or something.

its so laughable i have to quote this bit again
Quote:
I have consulted yor case with my fellow co-workers at United Nations press/journalism department 4A.
We have unanimously agreed that your organization, violating the code of human rights to a small extent.

Can 419eater release a statement saying the following "We at 419eater unanimously agree that the United nations National press/journalism department are a waste of space and should be sacked with immediate effect for not doing their jobs which is, errm to report not to pass law, or enforce it"

Take 'em. Shakin' hands. A deal. And move it brother. I'll make you heel. I'll be so good for you.
Use my shoulder to rest on. I will be right by your side. I will be your ears and eyes.
Love you like you want me to I can even help you breathe. . . I'll be so good for you.
ArthurDaley
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:
sheboppe is correct. like i said b4, he is a troll, and you people are playing into his hands by replying to him. Dont feed him, just ignore him.

yep, can 100% agree. personally i wont be sending an email to this person. Deffo a troll (we are talking about the person in the email arent we?)

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, lets just leave him alone then. just as an observation: doesnt look like the person who's answering thos emails is the same one who wrote the first introductory one.

but anyway, like buzzy and other have said, lets just ignore the bastard.
ScamBaiterNoob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a crock. He makes out as if these scammers have no choice but to scam to feed their families. They have a choice, get money in a normal honest way like the rest of us do. Evil or Very Mad

His comparison to prisoners in Iraq is hilarious too. They had no trial and were embarrassed, but scammers that are baited are all caught in the act, and proven guilty. Fuck them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ArthurDaley

ArthurDaley wrote:
when i refer to liberal, i mean it in the political standpoint from liberals not the latin. Nobody likes a smart ass.

Very well, though liberals and their political points of view will differ the world over.

I merely thought it unfortunate to use a term such as "liberal" to mark as invalid any type of argument that the people branded as such might have to offer.

I didn't mean to upset you, however. On forums, such as this one, one will upset someone from time to time. No offense intended and none taken.

I guess your lads have a lot to endure. This is probably good. Smile

Thanks.

EDIT:
In brief: He might be a troll, but is he a liberal?

ronspectre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him and told him that the Illuminati are coming for him....

-Ron
aarrdvark
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please dont feed the trolls- it just encourages them Wink

Seems like this troll is in NY- ignore him- dont let them waste our time, and they will go away. Really. They aren't worth the time Ive taken to write this.

Mortar x2
"it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong" Voltaire
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic