SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

419er Discovers Generous Wealthy Banker

View next topic
View previous topic

EdwardPhillipsIII
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005
Subject: NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM COPERATION FROM ENGINEER GODWIN CHUKWU RE: CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Dear Sir

I wish to acknowledge and recognize your importance in this business transaction which will take us only one month. I am a member of contract awarding committee which I was the chairman.

A contract was awarded to foreign company to lay pipes from Port-Harcourt to Warri refineries which was awarded in the year 2000, the contract was 60 million United State dollars but been a contract awarding committee chairman I over inflated in to the tone of 90 million United State Dollars, the work have been completed and the company have been paid by Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation and they have gone, what is left now is 30 million United State Dollars which was kept in one of the Finance/Security Company set up by the Federal Government that is in charge of paying foreign contractors.

I need your assistance to assist me conclude this golden opportunity and to secure the fund into your possession, because being the chairman, I cannot do it alone without the help of a foreigner who will stand as the contractor who executed the job. So furnish me with the following particulars for me to perfect the remmittance of this fund to your posession.

1, YOUR FULL NAMES.
2, YOUR COMPANY NAME (IF ANY)
3, YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
4, YOUR PRIVATE PHONE/FAX NUMBERS.

lease you should keep the business very secret and confidential to yourself, do not tell anybody even your wife or your children till the money gets to your account, then I will join you in your country for a meeting and subsequent, introduce me into a profitable business where I will invest my own share of the fund.

I have set aside 100% to be shared between me and you. I being the contract awarding committee chairman, I will get 50%, you that is assisting me will get 40% then 10% will be shared between both parties for any expenses we may meet on the way during the transaction.

Please keep it very secret and confidential to yourself.

Awaiting your urgent response for us to proceed.

Best regards

Godwin Chukwu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Trustee.
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

You are very fortunate to have contacted me by chance.
I am a wealthy investment banker here in the United
States interested in giving private foreign aid to
those in need. As I had helped several people before,
I am very interested in helping you. Please contact me
at [email protected]

It is of the utmost importance that your request be
sent to my private secure e-mail account at
[email protected]

Once I receive your e-mail there, I will promptly
respond with my bank account information via my secure
server. If you get the wrong response, send the e-mail
again to [email protected]

Regards,
Edward Phillips III
[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The e-mail address I used belongs to a 419er who contacted me before. This is an experiment of sorts..to see if all these guys are sitting in the same room when they send this crap.

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005
Subject: Thanks for your response.

Dear Edward,

Once more, I will appreciate your readiness and willingness to handle this business jointly in good faith. Again, as you know, this kind of business requires utmost confidentiality and secret approach till the business is concluded.

Let me allay your fear that the transaction is 100% legal,safe and risk free if you take me into confidence, heed my advises and do what I ask you to do.,

This fund was lodged with a finance/security company.I refer you to my previous mail regarding the full background of the event and what we shall do now. What I will recommend you for is one of the foreign contractor that executed the laying of pipelines from Warri to Port-harcourt before the finance/secuirty company which I have already perfected. But before I will do that, I want to know if you will be able to handle this transaction with good faith and absolute confidentiality, and also to know more about you.

In your next reply to me, could you tell me more about yourself, your age and the business you are into because I am entrusting a huge amount to your care for our mutual benefit.

Also send to me your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS as well with your PRIVATE PHONE/FAX NUMBERS.

Awaiting your urgent response for next step.

Godwin Chukwu.

THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU DIRECTED ME TO REACH BACK DID
NOT GO THROUGH, SO REPLY MY MAIL WITH THE E-MAIL
ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE FROM THERE.

To: "godwin chukwu" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Thanks for your response.
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Godwin,

I cannot have this type of conversation continue
through this e-mail account. Please do not send
anymore e-mails to this address.

In order for the transaction to be recorded properly
over my secure connection I must receive your original
e-mail in one of my secure accounts.

Try [email protected] again. If it does not work,
then try [email protected]

Regards,
Edward Phillips III
[email protected]

Note: I added another 419er's address just to make things interesting. I didn't hear back from him after that, unfortunately. Wink
EdwardPhillipsIII
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee whiz, now that I've browsed the archived baitings I feel so lowly. The Church of the Red Breast is absolute gold. I can only hope to bait that well. I get tons of these 419 e-mails, so I've got plenty opportunities to try.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic